Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 65

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!


    I have kept my silence this whole time about a certain misunderstanding about the manga.

    So everyone here thinks only the First two Hokage were from the Senju clan, mainly because of one little detail... their last names were Senju! Am I right? Yes, this is what most people believe. LOL! How naive can you really be? I have made various posts about this in the past in order to convince some.....without success, as everyone here is so frikkin hung up on a last name! But I have had the proof to prove that I am right all along, why didnt I do this before? Cuz I was lazy...

    Here is the undeniable proof!



    As you can confer from the above image....that according to history, Konoha was formed by only 2 clans! It has never been mentioned in the manga, that other clans from around the world came and joined the leaf village after its formation, and for good reason, because they never did! What you should have understood by now is that Konoha consisted of only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!


    I believe some people still wont be convinced from this, so I have another piece of proof for you all.
    In the following image, I want you all to look at the hair of the person who's face is being covered by Tobirama's hair, on his right:


    Look familiar?



    And furthermore, here is some more evidence to support my case:


    The Senju clan has one distinct trait, and it is NOT Mokuton! If Mokuton was part of the entire Senju clans Kekke Genkai, dont you guys think Tobirama would have it too? But he was a master of only Water type Jutsu!

    My point is....everyone in the Senju clan develops their own skills from their chakra, the only thing they all share together is the Will of Fire, which is love and the sense of protection they all feel for each other, the person with the strongest Will of Fire elevates himself and his own set of skills to an extremely high level and becomes the Hokage!

    I hope I have cleared all misconceptions with this, the bottom line is everyone in Konoha is a descendant of the Senju clan, and is potentially a Senju themselves, Hashirama and all the Hokages after him were just the strongest of the Senju clan, each of them, with their own unique set of skills!

    EDIT: If Naruto is not a Senju.....then why does he bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's Grandson and Tsunade's Brother?



    Stop dawdling over last names and look at the bigger picture, I hope you all see it! As there is no way anyone can come up with any solid proof like I have.

    Now after I have proven everything with manga facts, if you want to prove me wrong you must do it with the same type of evidence. If you have nothing but your own reasoning and petty arguments about last names, then please by all means, leave this thread and stay naive for all I care!



     
         
    Last edited by The God of Wind; 10-06-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  2. #2
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Don't Agree

    Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju

    Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.

    The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
     
         

  3. #3
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Don't Agree

    Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju
    I dont care how clear it is to you, where does it say Tsunade is the last Senju? The only thing that is clear after that fight is that Tsunade is Hashirama's descendant, and we all knew that since part one!

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.
    The only thing you know about Sarutobi Sasuke is that he was the Third's Father, and that his first name is the same as Uchiha Sasuke! Where is your proof that he was before Hashirama's time? Hiruzen was practically a teenager when he became Hokage!

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
    How is the Uzumaki clan different? It is fact that they are blood relatives of the Senju, they lived in a whole another village far away, so is it not safe to assume without the proof I have provided that everyone who does live with the Senju's in Konoha is also a blood relative?
    Hasnt it been speculated enough that the 4 strongest clans of Konoha were direct descendants of the Sage himself, after all, the SO6P was the Father of Jutsu, it is possible, every clan is somehow related to him! Then again, Kakashi's suspicions are not hard fact!


    Your argument is weak and wrong.
     
         

  4. #4
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    [IB]I dont care how clear it is to you, where does it say Tsunade is the last Senju? The only thing that is clear after that fight is that Tsunade is Hashirama's descendant, and we all knew that since part one!


    The only thing you know about Sarutobi Sasuke is that he was the Third's Father, and that his first name is the same as Uchiha Sasuke! Where is your proof that he was before Hashirama's time? Hiruzen was practically a teenager when he became Hokage!

    How is the Uzumaki clan different? It is fact that they are blood relatives of the Senju, they lived in a whole another village far away, so is it not safe to assume without the proof I have provided that everyone who does live with the Senju's in Konoha is also a blood relative?
    Hasnt it been speculated enough that the 4 strongest clans of Konoha were direct descendants of the Sage himself, after all, the SO6P was the Father of Jutsu, it is possible, every clan is somehow related to him! Then again, Kakashi's suspicions are not hard fact!

    Your argument is weak and wrong.
    You are the one who says that Every Clan that has generations lon histories are Descended from Senju Clan over a course of 100 years and My argument is weak and wrong :rofl:

    What's next are you goona write another thread based on this thread that Minato's Father is Tobirama?? Believe me I've seen plnty of such thread and they all failed so don't bother!
     
         

  5. #5
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Don't Agree

    Itachi has said that with EMS Madara won over several clans and after the EDO MADARA chapters its pretty clear that Tsunade is the last Senju

    Also clans such as Nara, Sarutobi are different. Sasuke Sarutobi [The leader of Sarutobi clan] was famous and he was a generation before Hashirama and Madara.

    The Uzumaki clan is completely Different. The Hyuga Clan is different as well. Kakashi even believed that the Uchiha's are descended from the Huygas.
    You mean the hyuga's are decendants from the uchiha's

    Maybe other clans joined the leaf later/ are descendants from the old clans a good example is the hyuga coming from the uchiha. Your failure makes me sad : [
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-07-2012 at 03:17 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Unatural's Avatar
    Status
    Unatural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uchiha Hideout
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Not Bad
     
         

  7. #7
    Member ulqui0rra's Avatar
    Status
    ulqui0rra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    dude i don't agree with the point when u said

    the village is consist of only two clans ,

    i mean hyuga are neither uchiha nor senju , but may be they are distant relative of uchiha .
    don't forget hyuga itself is a clan and so was uzumaki , they were relatives of senju but they themselves were a separate clan .

    going by ur theory we can say uzumaki were senju , but no , they had a separate village .

    i hope u understand what i want to say .......
     
         

  8. #8
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by ulqui0rra View Post
    dude i don't agree with the point when u said

    the village is consist of only two clans ,

    i mean hyuga are neither uchiha nor senju , but may be they are distant relative of uchiha .
    don't forget hyuga itself is a clan and so was uzumaki , they were relatives of senju but they themselves were a separate clan .

    going by ur theory we can say uzumaki were senju , but no , they had a separate village .

    i hope u understand what i want to say .......

    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

    wow lol 1 person out of all who descended supposedly

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    To prove that he also falls under the Senju banner, as there is clearly a person of the Nara clan standing behind Tobirama!
    where does it say he's nara
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-06-2012 at 04:15 PM.

  10. #10
    Member ulqui0rra's Avatar
    Status
    ulqui0rra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

    this resemblance is not a big deal
    one can't say if two people resemble they must be from same clan

    well may be ur concept about clan is not so good .
    okay i will talk in little detail
    from what we know sage had two sons
    they had descendant or say descendants
    like hyuga and uchiha may be older sons descendant
    uzumaki , senju might be yonger sons descendats
    now from what we know among the all older son's descendants uhiha were strongest
    and among the yonger son's descendants senju were strongest . that is why uzumaki and senju are considered relatives
    yet they are separate clans .
     
         

  11. #11
    Member IAmBatman's Avatar
    Status
    IAmBatman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    If I am wrong.....then please explain to me, why would Naruto bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's grandson and Tsunade's Brother?!

    Because they wanted to be Hokage/leader of their village. That's why Naruto, Hashi's grandson, Yahiko, and Obito all look alike. They all wanted to be the leader of their village and bring peace. Even Kiba wants to be Hokage, and he and Naruto have similar facial features. Slightly similar.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    terrible so much wrong here as the guy said above uchiha conquered then added other clans, I'm sure senju did the same
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    So much ****ing fail....how could Mito, and Uzumaki, marry Hashi if her clan didn't even exist....this is such a joke....
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Sage6paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage6paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    632
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every jutsu has its weakness
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Miss Random Senju married a Mr Random Uzumaki. As a married wife, the wife follows the husband.

    They had a child. Courtesy of the genes of Senju and Uzumaki. The borned child follows her dad surname but has the Senju DNA.

    Kiddo Karin Uzumaki.
    Karin Uzumaki then married a normal Minato Kamikaze and produce a baby called Naruto Uzumaki (still with Senju DNA)

    There u have it, senju dna are widely spread. They can leaked into any existing clans and it explains why some shinobi have incredicle chakra reserves.
     
         

  15. #15
    The Reaper's Rosary The Scion of Hentai's Avatar
    Status
    The Scion of Hentai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Between a rock and a hard place...
    Posts
    380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Um........no. Every Konoha clan isn't directly decended from either Uchiha or Senju. Yes, Konoha was formed by the Senju and Uchiha, however, it is also comprised of all the lesser clans that the Senju and Uchiha has conquered over the years. So yeah, no...
     
         

  16. #16
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    So Kakashi is related to Tobirama?


     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!



    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
     
         

  18. #18
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post


    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
    thanks
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    i don't think all clans are descendants of senju clan but I think there's a lot of people with senju blood
    like kakashi, jiraiya, orochimaru and even minato
     
         

  20. #20
    Missing Nin SashaUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SashaUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Um Uzumaki? red hair? i know its color, but its still a distinction by hair!! and is that the only point you can argue? that and the one about sarutobi sasuke? all you even know about him is that he was hiruzens father and nothing more, i repeat, nothing more!!!!

    also answer this please, uzumakis are distant blood relatives of the senju, so is it wrong for me to consider them part senju like the rest of konoha? no!! they are family!!

    STRAIGHT RED HAIR!! NOT SPIKY!!! any real fan would see that
    if you cannot calculate Hiruzen's Dad's age from what I put in there you must have real problems at school There is nothing extraordinary that I have stated in my Sarutobi claim. All you can do in your defense is a flimsy taunt?

    Uzumaki's are part Senjus??? Who told you that? maybe Senjus are part Uzumakis! how do you know who came first?

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Its fairly obvious "too" me that you aren't even up to an 8th grade level yet, you are far from correcting anyone's grammar kid,lol

    BTW you haven't given any solid evidence to prove me wrong, just your own worthless opinion, for which I care even less.

    PS: no further responses, just GTFO and dont come back

    Dude it should be clear to you that hair styles and colors have a certain role in this manga. tell you what, why dont you show me another character from the manga who has hair like the nara's and i will believe you, and where does it say he is not a Nara?
    UZUMAKI CLAN MEMBERS:




    Oops sorry! I remember Uzumakis don't have Spikey hair. Please disregard the above two members and also the one below VVV



    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post


    madara united several clans and then he established leaf with senju
    the senju and uchiha were main players but other clans existed too
    those clans joined the leaf too, they did not vanish into thin air or run away
    See??? Madara united all the clans he was such an awesome person! +rep to you!
    OT: this post ends it... anybody else wants to discuss???
     
         

  21. #21
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    And this is going to be closed. Flaming or insulting people is not allowed, however we do take into consideration the reason as why people would start flaming or insulting. Not that we still would approve of it, but we definitely could understand as why people in certain situations would loose their temper and one of them is when they are, intentionally or not, provoked to do it.

    You wrote this thread with an incredibly annoying attitude. You act like you know something about the manga, something no one else realized and all people are because of that naive and ignorant. That alone is infuriating, but on top of that you had to write "proof" in the title. From that point on this thread was doomed. Till know every thread I saw that claimed to have "proof" in their title, was a hoax. It was simply a testament to the childish nature of the maker. And to make it even worse you start to make globalizations and talk about misconceptions that apparently everyone has while you yourself have more than one humongous misconception and a lot of your proof is not only weak to even come closely to being proof, but simply wrong.

    1) Hashirama and Tobirama were brothers, hence the reason why people think they are from the Senju clan as if one is a Senju, logically the other one highly likely will be one too. So you already have a very screwed up way to view things. Whatever you even tried to say here I still don't understand as it doesn't make any sense.

    2) The main initiative to found Konoha came from the Senju and Uchiha clan, however it has been clearly stated in the manga as I recall that they weren't the only ones involved. It has been clearly said that there were hundreds of shinobi clans and most of the ones from the Land of Fire eventually organized themselves under the Senju and Uchiha clans. Using your common sense that's also the most logical assumption as what you claim is simply illogical, weird, biased and based on nothing but your own misconceptions and naivety and when you then accuse everyone else of being all that with your "proof", you find it surprising that people flame you? Don't waste the mod's time when you do something like that -_-

    It has never been clearly stated as far as I know when Konoha was founded exactly, but based on the manga I would say between 60-80 years ago considering Oonoki was able to stay alive all the time without any kind of life prolonging enhancements. How could possibly everything you claimed have happened in such a short time? The example of the Hyuuga was already mentioned, a clan that has a long legacy and history. Another example is that Choji was supposed to be the 16th head of the Akamichi clan, meaning that the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Sarutobi clan (all clans tied to each other) should be around the same generation. How could there be 16 heads in such a short timespan? How could they all have created so many secret ninjutsu and could even be defined as an independent clan in that period? You're the one who is making assumptions here.

    These are shinobi clans, meaning they can't be, by their very nature, really huge as in thousands of people. On top of that there probably wouldn't be much migration between villages so how could Konoha possibly have grown so big from just one clan into so many different clans in half a century? As you can be sure that there wouldn't have been much mixture between Uchiha and Senju and the Uchiha clan wasn't really a large clan anymore in the current era in terms of numbers. On top of that if only those two clans would have been part of Konoha, what happened to all those other clans then? So not only goes the manga against you, but also common sense.

    Btw most of this was said by Itachi during his fight with Sasuke.

    3) The Senju had one distinctive trait and that was that they didn't really had a real distinctive trait. Clans like the Nara, Hyuuga, Uchiha...all of them focused on specific skills. The Senju were completely the opposite as their members had a variety of skills. Hashirama had Mokuton, Tobirama was a water specialist, the girl on the left in the Senju picture was a genjutsu specialist. This is also highly likely the reason as why there currently aren't any references in the manga of a Senju clan as because of their variation they simply blended in with all the other shinobi in the village. Not all of them can be qualified as real clans.

    4) You actually used a spiky ponytail as "proof"? That you even dared to do that makes it already painfully obvious you don't even know what you're doing. When Sakura makes a ponytail, her hair is also like that. Does that suddenly make her a Nara or something? Because there is some shallow resemblance between certain characters? If you need stuff like that to back you up, it's just sad. Most Uchiha have black eyes and black hair. So everyone who fits that profile should be according to your logic an Uchiha. Also Naruto is from the Uzumaki clan and it was clearly stated that they are related to the Senju clan, so logically on way or another Naruto can be considered a Senju and that's just common knowledge.


    Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture as you're the one who has an extremely narrow vision. Don't wast our time when crappy threads like this as you were pretty much asking for it. I don't approve of flaming, but there are limits to people their patience.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    And this is going to be closed. Flaming or insulting people is not allowed, however we do take into consideration the reason as why people would start flaming or insulting. Not that we still would approve of it, but we definitely could understand as why people in certain situations would loose their temper and one of them is when they are, intentionally or not, provoked to do it.

    You wrote this thread with an incredibly annoying attitude. You act like you know something about the manga, something no one else realized and all people are because of that naive and ignorant. That alone is infuriating, but on top of that you had to write "proof" in the title. From that point on this thread was doomed. Till know every thread I saw that claimed to have "proof" in their title, was a hoax. It was simply a testament to the childish nature of the maker. And to make it even worse you start to make globalizations and talk about misconceptions that apparently everyone has while you yourself have more than one humongous misconception and a lot of your proof is not only weak to even come closely to being proof, but simply wrong.

    1) Hashirama and Tobirama were brothers, hence the reason why people think they are from the Senju clan as if one is a Senju, logically the other one highly likely will be one too. So you already have a very screwed up way to view things. Whatever you even tried to say here I still don't understand as it doesn't make any sense.

    2) The main initiative to found Konoha came from the Senju and Uchiha clan, however it has been clearly stated in the manga as I recall that they weren't the only ones involved. It has been clearly said that there were hundreds of shinobi clans and most of the ones from the Land of Fire eventually organized themselves under the Senju and Uchiha clans. Using your common sense that's also the most logical assumption as what you claim is simply illogical, weird, biased and based on nothing but your own misconceptions and naivety and when you then accuse everyone else of being all that with your "proof", you find it surprising that people flame you? Don't waste the mod's time when you do something like that -_-

    It has never been clearly stated as far as I know when Konoha was founded exactly, but based on the manga I would say between 60-80 years ago considering Oonoki was able to stay alive all the time without any kind of life prolonging enhancements. How could possibly everything you claimed have happened in such a short time? The example of the Hyuuga was already mentioned, a clan that has a long legacy and history. Another example is that Choji was supposed to be the 16th head of the Akamichi clan, meaning that the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Sarutobi clan (all clans tied to each other) should be around the same generation. How could there be 16 heads in such a short timespan? How could they all have created so many secret ninjutsu and could even be defined as an independent clan in that period? You're the one who is making assumptions here.

    These are shinobi clans, meaning they can't be, by their very nature, really huge as in thousands of people. On top of that there probably wouldn't be much migration between villages so how could Konoha possibly have grown so big from just one clan into so many different clans in half a century? As you can be sure that there wouldn't have been much mixture between Uchiha and Senju and the Uchiha clan wasn't really a large clan anymore in the current era in terms of numbers. On top of that if only those two clans would have been part of Konoha, what happened to all those other clans then? So not only goes the manga against you, but also common sense.

    Btw most of this was said by Itachi during his fight with Sasuke.

    3) The Senju had one distinctive trait and that was that they didn't really had a real distinctive trait. Clans like the Nara, Hyuuga, Uchiha...all of them focused on specific skills. The Senju were completely the opposite as their members had a variety of skills. Hashirama had Mokuton, Tobirama was a water specialist, the girl on the left in the Senju picture was a genjutsu specialist. This is also highly likely the reason as why there currently aren't any references in the manga of a Senju clan as because of their variation they simply blended in with all the other shinobi in the village. Not all of them can be qualified as real clans.

    4) You actually used a spiky ponytail as "proof"? That you even dared to do that makes it already painfully obvious you don't even know what you're doing. When Sakura makes a ponytail, her hair is also like that. Does that suddenly make her a Nara or something? Because there is some shallow resemblance between certain characters? If you need stuff like that to back you up, it's just sad. Most Uchiha have black eyes and black hair. So everyone who fits that profile should be according to your logic an Uchiha. Also Naruto is from the Uzumaki clan and it was clearly stated that they are related to the Senju clan, so logically on way or another Naruto can be considered a Senju and that's just common knowledge.


    Maybe you should start looking at the bigger picture as you're the one who has an extremely narrow vision. Don't wast our time when crappy threads like this as you were pretty much asking for it. I don't approve of flaming, but there are limits to people their patience.
    ^^^^^this sums it all up.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Destruction of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Destruction of Konoha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Bad thread. You seem like one of those people who always try and look for things that aren't there. And this is one of them. It is not meant to be a big conspiracy. The first and second hokage are part of the Senju clan.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    i understand what you are trying to say

    But i want , with your permission , To make a Thread Quoting you - but Editing some things that you have said . so that Everybody understands

    then you can comment on whether i understand it correctly or not
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member serpiente clan's Avatar
    Status
    serpiente clan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Your oldest misconception about the Senju clan! But I will fix that, with PROOF!

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post

    I have kept my silence this whole time about a certain misunderstanding about the manga.

    So everyone here thinks only the First two Hokage were from the Senju clan, mainly because of one little detail... their last names were Senju! Am I right? Yes, this is what most people believe. LOL! How naive can you really be? I have made various posts about this in the past in order to convince some.....without success, as everyone here is so frikkin hung up on a last name! But I have had the proof to prove that I am right all along, why didnt I do this before? Cuz I was lazy...

    Here is the undeniable proof!



    As you can confer from the above image....that according to history, Konoha was formed by only 2 clans! It has never been mentioned in the manga, that other clans from around the world came and joined the leaf village after its formation, and for good reason, because they never did! What you should have understood by now is that Konoha consisted of only 2 clans, the Uchiha and the Senju! Therefore....every clan that exists in Konoha today, is a direct descendant or a distant blood relative of the Senju clan, much like the Uzumaki clan!!


    I believe some people still wont be convinced from this, so I have another piece of proof for you all.
    In the following image, I want you all to look at the hair of the person who's face is being covered by Tobirama's hair, on his right:


    Look familiar?



    And furthermore, here is some more evidence to support my case:


    The Senju clan has one distinct trait, and it is NOT Mokuton! If Mokuton was part of the entire Senju clans Kekke Genkai, dont you guys think Tobirama would have it too? But he was a master of only Water type Jutsu!

    My point is....everyone in the Senju clan develops their own skills from their chakra, the only thing they all share together is the Will of Fire, which is love and the sense of protection they all feel for each other, the person with the strongest Will of Fire elevates himself and his own set of skills to an extremely high level and becomes the Hokage!

    I hope I have cleared all misconceptions with this, the bottom line is everyone in Konoha is a descendant of the Senju clan, and is potentially a Senju themselves, Hashirama and all the Hokages after him were just the strongest of the Senju clan, each of them, with their own unique set of skills!

    EDIT: If Naruto is not a Senju.....then why does he bear an exact resemblance to Hashirama's Grandson and Tsunade's Brother?



    Stop dawdling over last names and look at the bigger picture, I hope you all see it! As there is no way anyone can come up with any solid proof like I have.

    Now after I have proven everything with manga facts, if you want to prove me wrong you must do it with the same type of evidence. If you have nothing but your own reasoning and petty arguments about last names, then please by all means, leave this thread and stay naive for all I care!



    nc broky rep+ for you
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •