Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Hashirama - DNA

ive been wondering about this for a while now

(How does hashirama's DNA give everyone amazing abilities - people say that its senju dna but thats abit wrong dont you think is just his DNA i am well aware what his DNA gives in general i just dont understand why it does..
    imagine - if someone where to get his DNA and just give it to a bunch on ninjas in 1 village ..sorta like zetsu but actual strong people wouldnt that make you the strongest and tip the balance of the power?

ill use an example

Naruto get hashirama's DNA it would give him wood style better healing and enchance his abilities
    IF he were to get a sharingan who would be able to stop him?)

We all know people argue about hashirama being fodder or not but i dont think thats intirely the case here, we know he has forbidden techs ...this is what i think him and his brother made this forbidden techs or they got passed from their elders and they practised them ...and classed them as forbidden ...look tobirama made edo tensei it wouldnt be too far fetched to say they practised together since they were pretty closed ...i am guessing the edo tensei was made by them to save one of their loved family members or they sought peace so much that they wanted to save everyone so that how edo tensei was made but when they saw what it does it got classed as a forbidden tech, so coming back to hashirama ...i am thinking that mokuton is like the forbidden techs they made ...how is it that he is the only person with it and noone else can get it besides with his dna i am not saying its artificial ...if you just think about how did he happen to fight madara (uchihas) dying by genjutsu ect he wasnt a jin or anything and he so just happens to hide the scroll with all those techs i am guessing that that scroll involves all the secrets on his techs and edo tensei and maybe more ...it might also inlcude how to stop uchihas if they became power hungry and got filled with hatred

FML after reading i realised i might be wrong here
    its as gay as saying ...hashirama fought madara and they became friends signed a peace treaty and they all hung out and practised together hashirama vs madara and tobirama vs izuna then when madara took his brothers eyes the pals didnt want to hang out anymore and realised madara was becoming selfish and powerhungry so they kicked him out of the group and he went solo and came back for revenge and he got butthurt when hashirama beat him so he grabbed a part of him (like when girls fight one always grabs the others hair) and use his dna to try become strong or something - blahblahblah...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hashirama - DNA

I was thinking the same thing, people keep saying Senju DNA, but to me its all about Hashirama's DNA. while also noting that only Hashirama and tobi-rama seemed that strong to me, the rest were all light weights by the sounds of it.

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think his dna is just full of life force, kinda like Naruto is in KM. He heals quickly just like Naruto and you see how hashi's dna gives other amazing strength and maybe speed, just like KCM. So I think it's just full of life energy. And mokuton is a kekkei genkai that only hashi could do, that's why his dna makes it possible for others to use mokuton too

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    I think his dna is just full of life force, kinda like Naruto is in KM. He heals quickly just like Naruto and you see how hashi's dna gives other amazing strength and maybe speed, just like KCM. So I think it's just full of life energy. And mokuton is a kekkei genkai that only hashi could do, that's why his dna makes it possible for others to use mokuton too
    its wierd though that everyone gets these amazing abilities and enchancements ..why wont others dna do that to people...like if you get tobirama's DNA what would you get?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

Bravo

Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, people keep saying Senju DNA, but to me its all about Hashirama's DNA. while also noting that only Hashirama and tobi-rama seemed that strong to me, the rest were all light weights by the sounds of it.
    Yeah for all we know one of their parents could be Uzumaki, because we know they posessed great life force...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Yeah for all we know one of their parents could be Uzumaki, because we know they posessed great life force...
    sorry late reply was sleeping .. well tbh if you look at the manga the senju and uzumaki are always closely linked together ...wouldnt be suprising if one of them was uzumaki would explain hashirama's and tobirama's strength

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

DNAs are practically instructions or blue prints on how the body functions and develop.

With that said, it is known that Hashirama possessed unrivaled healing capabilities - Kekkei Genkai ( which is only available through bloodline ) - and a very strong life force.

Things not many people see now days in Naruto-verse b:

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It gives great chakra, healing, and stamina. Its why Obito can spam the shit out of kamui when Kakashi and the Uchiha bros struggle after using their best MS techniques a few times and they were ten times the ninja Obito was.

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!

Hashis DNA has trolled the manga if you need anything fixed its the cure.