Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Anti Natural

So after reading a thread on here I asked myself a question, we all don't put plastics in the recyclable, we don't throw all of our trash in the trash cans, some of us are heterosexual, some of us are homosexual. Some are mass murders and some of us steal.

I'm asking this to say, is going against nature wrong? I'm open to here about all opinions, please try not to start a flame war. I'm allergic to heat

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.

Re: Anti Natural

it's not wrong....some things are just immoral, like recycling is good...but it's not wrong to not recycle

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stud

what is this for really

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

OP compares not recycling to mass murder...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    I was listing things as unnatural, where once did I say recycling is comparable to mass murder? Please don't troll

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by itachifan7 View Post
    what is this for really
    I want to see people opinions on things if you don't want any part then you don't have to respond bro =/

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never let anyone stop you. Go
    full force with what you
    believe in! Shine like the
    star you are!

Personally, I feel that what we do as a human defines our character. Nature takes it's course, and runs with or without you co-operating. I feel that things happen to people for reasons, and that what might be a negative outlook to some, may be the exact opposite to others. We can't all expect others to understand the situations people are in, whether they feel it is right or wrong, unless we have walked in their shoes. I feel that things happen for a reason, and that is what gravitates the person to be who they are or why they want to change. There are always consequences for every action we take. Whether that consequence be negative or positive in the end depends on you. I do however, feel there is negativity and positivity in this world, however, I also feel that certain things has a justified course and that they will be resolved one way or another. To me, things like homosexuality really have nothing against nature in ways. What harm can be done when searching for the one you love be they male or female? As long as that person is not going about killing innocent lives for their gain, I personally feel it is their choice. After all, we are all souls or a light being, and that the body we have is only temporary. Recycling to help the Earth is wonderful, however, those who do not and choose to show ignorance. That is all their decisions in the end. Whether they choose to look at it as a bad thing will be entirely up to them.

I guess in the end, all I am saying is that, judging someone for something that they do without knowing their history may be a selfish thing to do. Maybe that boy steals everyday because he is poor and his family is starving and he is trying to survive in the world. I am not saying all thieves have a soul purpose as the one I have said, but you never know who are, especially in this economy where it is tough to survive. I guess we automatically judge for the worst when we see something that is negative to us, but instead of using our eyes all the time, we should at times, perhaps use out hearts instead :3

Very interesting topic btw!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itssupereffective

Eh, some things are you might consider unnatural are natural to people.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying

Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    I know, right?

OT: I don't think unnatural things are wrong. What about all of the man-made elements on the periodic table? I will never hate unununium...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep

Different people have different opinions partially because they were born with different genetics and partially because we've had different experiences... Going against nature, if you mean going against what our instincts tell us to do then yes and no, we have the intellect to mental ability to override instinct and have free will not dominated by genetics, but it is up to us on how use our free will.

Some people kill others but all humans have an innate instinct of depression when confronted with loss, so to us killing seems wrong, but some people do it, that's their free will they can do things that go against their instincts if they want to or have to.

If an instinct is good and prevents us from harming one another like this one, or is passive and has no positive or negative effect, than there is no reason not to listen to it because it comes naturally it is what we were made to do, we developed these instincts through nature and our kind would not be around today without them and that constitutes some regard for them. However we also experience things we are not purely neurological we are also mental. We have memories and the actions we choose are affected by the past and our thoughts of self, what we believe is right and wrong, while in the metaphysical sense we cannot argue that we are not driven genetically at least partially, but we can argue what is right and what is wrong morally.

The base of all human morality, its origin and center, is that suffering is wrong and the seeking of joy is right.