Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Re: [Lightning training]-Neilson

Kefa: okay sensei
    *kefa focuses on his lightning chakra and creates the lightning field on his skin, then manipulates it into a shield which covers his whole body, kefa runs towards mathias clone to punch it as he punches the clone he releases a blast of chakra which causes the hit(punch) to explode making your clone go poof*

Strong points
    • - this jutsu can be used as a surprise, when an opponent has seen the previous jutsu, he or she will not expect an explosion on impact -
    • - the user can direct this jutsu towards the ground to create a diversion(because of the explosion on impact) -

Weak points
    • - this jutsu cannot be useless if the opponent is at long-range -
    • - since its an explosion it should have some effects, like minor injuries to the user(because of the explosion) -

Combinations - strategies
    this jutsu goes well with taijutsu, for it to be really effective the user should know some taijutsu

Ways to counter this technique
    water prison; not only to immobilize the user of this technique but since its water and the user is covered by the electric field the user might be shocked, and water prison becaue this jutsu is best used at close range and water prison is at close range. A wind jutsu is also good, it can be used to blow back the user of this jutsu or blow out the electricity on the user of this jutsu because wind neutralizes electricity.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by neilson View Post
    *kefa focuses on his lightning chakra and creates the lightning field on his skin, then manipulates it into a shield which covers his whole body, kefa runs towards mathias clone to punch it as he punches the clone he releases a blast of chakra which causes the hit(punch) to explode making your clone go poof*

Strong points
    • - this jutsu can be used as a surprise, when an opponent has seen the previous jutsu, he or she will not expect an explosion on impact -
    • - the user can direct this jutsu towards the ground to create a diversion(because of the explosion on impact) -

Weak points
    • - this jutsu cannot be useless if the opponent is at long-range -
    • - since its an explosion it should have some effects, like minor injuries to the user(because of the explosion) -

Combinations - strategies
    this jutsu goes well with taijutsu, for it to be really effective the user should know some taijutsu

Ways to counter this technique
    water prison; not only to immobilize the user of this technique but since its water and the user is covered by the electric field the user might be shocked, and water prison becaue this jutsu is best used at close range and water prison is at close range. A wind jutsu is also good, it can be used to blow back the user of this jutsu or blow out the electricity on the user of this jutsu because wind neutralizes electricity.
    Good, now this will be our last D rank. Apologies for taking so long. Starting Monday, I will be more active in our training sessions ^_^

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.
    Fairly simple technique. I want you to focus your lightning chakra throughout your hands. You will the release it outwards and using shape manipulation, you will form that lightning chakra into several bolts of lightning that are directed towards your desired target, tightly together in the form of a "wave".

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

OOC:
    Apologies for taking so long. Starting Monday, I will be more active in our training sessions ^_^
    -i cant complain, i was annoying once so you can take as much time as you need ^_^

kefa:sensei i'm going to use you as a target. its no beef i just like using you as target practice.

*kefa starts to build up his lightning chakra followed by focusing it to his hands, the chakra now at his hands kefa releases it making lightning on his hands, kefa utilizes shape manipulation to shapen the lightning into a wave of lightning, puttingmy hands upwards and facing you, i send several waves of lightning bolts towards you*

Strong points
    • - it can be used a diversion, since its several bolts being shot -
    • - since its several bolts i think the user of this tech can use it to attack more than one opponent at one release -

Weak points
    • - this technique can be ended with a d-rank wind -

Strategy / Combinations
    the user can use this as a diversion due to the several blast and then when an opening is created, the user can use a fatal attack. Forming a water tornado where the opponent is and as the opponent is sucked in, the user of this technique can then shoot several bolts into the water tornado.
    Ways to counter:
    the opponent can use water shockwave infront of him so that the bolts would enter the shockwave. The opponent can use either a wind defense to defend himself(battled someone who used a 360 rotation wind defense), a wind attack will neutralize the lightning attack and still go for the user of the lightning

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

OOC: -i cant complain, i was annoying once so you can take as much time as you need ^_^

kefa:sensei i'm going to use you as a target. its no beef i just like using you as target practice.

*kefa starts to build up his lightning chakra followed by focusing it to his hands, the chakra now at his hands kefa releases it making lightning on his hands, kefa utilizes shape manipulation to shapen the lightning into a wave of lightning, puttingmy hands upwards and facing you, i send several waves of lightning bolts towards you*

Strong points
    • - it can be used a diversion, since its several bolts being shot -
    • - since its several bolts i think the user of this tech can use it to attack more than one opponent at one release -

Weak points
    • - this technique can be ended with a d-rank wind -

Strategy / Combinations
    the user can use this as a diversion due to the several blast and then when an opening is created, the user can use a fatal attack. Forming a water tornado where the opponent is and as the opponent is sucked in, the user of this technique can then shoot several bolts into the water tornado.
    Ways to counter:
    the opponent can use water shockwave infront of him so that the bolts would enter the shockwave. The opponent can use either a wind defense to defend himself(battled someone who used a 360 rotation wind defense), a wind attack will neutralize the lightning attack and still go for the user of the lightning
    *Doges with the lightning with magic* Attacking me? That's not very respectful, now is it?

The template seems pretty good, I'd just like to ask you to please include just a tad bit more information, I need to know you understand and can come up with various ideas if I am to take away the template later on in our training ^_^

Okay so now, before we proceed to some higher level techniques I'd like you to do one thing; I want you to perform a three jutsu combination that has to include at least two of the lightning techniques you've learned so far. You can add free-form taijutsu, kunai throwing, anything you can think of in the combination as long as its legitimate under our Battle Arena rules.

Ready...set.... GO!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa:Sensei i want to learn the magic wease:. Sorry about using you as a target :ghehe: but i learn more by using you, so prepare yourself for my 3 combination attack :zonder:......ikiyo(here i come)

*kefa smiles at Mathias sensei, then kefa immediately throws 3 kunai's tagged with paper bombs towards the air, kefa threw them in a projectile towards mathias sensei(meaning that on their way down(the kunais) they'll hit you). As Mathias sensei looks up 2 watch the kunai's, kefa immediately form Rat → Dog → Ox hand seals and then releases his water chakra with his right hand to form a water whip which he cast towards you, the water whip wraps arround Mathias sensei's neck. Kefa follows this up by focusing his lightning chakra to his right hand(the same hand he is using to hold the water whip) and then kefa releases alot of his chakra to create intense lightning, the water whip conducts the lightning to Mathias sensei who gets shocked on impact due to the lightnign being intense mathias gets paralyzed, as Mathias is being shocked, kefa pulls the whip therefore pulling Mathias sensei closer, kefa focuses the lightning chakra around his body to create a lightning shield and then he focuses another wave of chakra to his left hand which he clenches, as Mathias sensei gets closer to kefa, kefa punches Mathias sensei with his left hand, as he does he releases a blast of his lightning chakra causing the punch into and explosive one. Mathias gets thrown back due to the explosion*

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning ReleaseTechnique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

kefa: how did i do math....?? Kage bunshin?

* the mathias the got thrown back was a clone and it went poof *

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Kefa:Sensei i want to learn the magic wease:. Sorry about using you as a target :ghehe: but i learn more by using you, so prepare yourself for my 3 combination attack :zonder:......ikiyo(here i come)

*kefa smiles at Mathias sensei, then kefa immediately throws 3 kunai's tagged with paper bombs towards the air, kefa threw them in a projectile towards mathias sensei(meaning that on their way down(the kunais) they'll hit you). As Mathias sensei looks up 2 watch the kunai's, kefa immediately form Rat → Dog → Ox hand seals and then releases his water chakra with his right hand to form a water whip which he cast towards you, the water whip wraps arround Mathias sensei's neck. Kefa follows this up by focusing his lightning chakra to his right hand(the same hand he is using to hold the water whip) and then kefa releases alot of his chakra to create intense lightning, the water whip conducts the lightning to Mathias sensei who gets shocked on impact due to the lightnign being intense mathias gets paralyzed, as Mathias is being shocked, kefa pulls the whip therefore pulling Mathias sensei closer, kefa focuses the lightning chakra around his body to create a lightning shield and then he focuses another wave of chakra to his left hand which he clenches, as Mathias sensei gets closer to kefa, kefa punches Mathias sensei with his left hand, as he does he releases a blast of his lightning chakra causing the punch into and explosive one. Mathias gets thrown back due to the explosion*

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Range:Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning ReleaseTechnique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

kefa: how did i do math....?? Kage bunshin?

* the mathias the got thrown back was a clone and it went poof *
    A combination very well executed, I'm very pleased ^_^

There is a minor thing that I'd like to point out, and its simply to try and place the techniques you use in the order in which you use them. Once I looked at the spoiler I was a bit confused but then realized you used the water first, then lightning, then shield.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
    This technique you'll be learning now is pretty nice for the combination you just attempted. I want you to focus your lightning chakra throughout your hands and release outwards, creating a wave of electricity that's not shape manipulated like a bolt of lightning would be.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: Okay sensei...thanks 4 the encouragement!

*kefa starts to build up his lightning chakra, kefa then focuses the built up chakra to his right hand and releases a wave of the chakra which makes lightning in hand, kefa doesnt try to shapen the lightning and because of its intensity caused by the wave of chakra he release its haywire but rests in his hand*

earlier you said something about dropping the template should i still use it?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*kefa starts to build up his lightning chakra, kefa then focuses the built up chakra to his right hand and releases a wave of the chakra which makes lightning in hand, kefa doesnt try to shapen the lightning and because of its intensity caused by the wave of chakra he release its haywire but rests in his hand*

earlier you said something about dropping the template should i still use it?
    Yeah please use it, I will let you know when we are ready to drop it.^^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I'm sorry 4 not using it

reposting

strong points:
    * - as stated it can cut through solid rock-
    * - if its strong enough to cut/pierce through solid rock it can shock an opponent till paralyses -
    * - it turns to long rang/mid range attack when combined with water -
    weak points:
    * - the user should know taijutsu for more effectiveness -
    * - it doesnt shoot blasts or surges or waves of lightning so without combination with water i see no use -
    * - the user should be left with minor injuries due to the intensity of the lightning(as seen with sasuke)-
    combinations and strategies
    as stated in the description of the jutsu its goes well with water jutsu's, example the water whip the way i used it, water shockwave, having a clone sacrifice itself by getting shocked through locking the opponent is a water prison and then use this jutsu, also this jutsu goes well wth taijutsu.
    ways to counter this tech
    if this jutsu is used in a combination with water technique i suggest countering it with a wind technique but also if this jutsu is used with a water technique, the oppoinent can control the water(the water fused with lightning) to his own will, if used with taijutsu i highly advice the opponent should keep his distance

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

I'm sorry 4 not using it

reposting

strong points:
    * - as stated it can cut through solid rock-
    * - if its strong enough to cut/pierce through solid rock it can shock an opponent till paralyses -
    * - it turns to long rang/mid range attack when combined with water -
    weak points:
    * - the user should know taijutsu for more effectiveness -
    * - it doesnt shoot blasts or surges or waves of lightning so without combination with water i see no use -
    * - the user should be left with minor injuries due to the intensity of the lightning(as seen with sasuke)-
    as stated in the description of the jutsu its goes well with water jutsu's, example the water whip the way i used it, water shockwave, having a clone sacrifice itself by getting shocked through locking the opponent is a water prison and then use this jutsu, also this jutsu goes well wth taijutsu.
    ways to counter this tech
    if this jutsu is used in a combination with water technique i suggest countering it with a wind technique but also if this jutsu is used with a water technique, the oppoinent can control the water(the water fused with lightning) to his own will, if used with taijutsu i highly advice the opponent should keep his distance
    Okay there are just a few things I'd like to point out.^^

- as stated it can cut through solid rock-
    - if its strong enough to cut/pierce through solid rock it can shock an opponent till paralyses -
    - it turns to long rang/mid range attack when combined with water -
    I'm not sure if you didn't notice or not but you repeated the same strength ;p Also remember that because this technique is only short ranged a water technique would only allow it to travel as far as medium range. If the lightning technique was up to medium range, water would allow it to travel up to long range.

- the user should know taijutsu for more effectiveness -
    - it doesnt shoot blasts or surges or waves of lightning so without combination with water i see no use -
    - the user should be left with minor injuries due to the intensity of the lightning(as seen with sasuke)-
    Would do you believe having to know taijutsu is a weakness of the overall technique? Please explain these things because at it stands, it sounds a tad bit silly ;p

If you read the technique once again you'll be able to see that a wave of electricity is released whilst utilizing this technique so there are quite a few other ways to use it, aside from water ^_^

Unless the technique states it hurts or performs any draw backs, it usually does not.

Any questions? ^_^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I feel stupid, thats all i'l try to do better from now on! No questions Mathias sensei, you answered all if i had 2 ask with your last post

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

I feel stupid, thats all i'l try to do better from now on! No questions Mathias sensei, you answered all if i had 2 ask with your last post
    OOC: You shouldn't, that is why we are here in the first place. To learn and improve (:

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
    Fairly simple technique; I want you to focus and then release lightning chakra throughout your hands. I then want you to shape manipulate that chakra into a ball of electrical energy that is either held by both your hands or your preferred one. You will then simply release it from your hand as if you were throwing a baseball, towards your desired location.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Okay sensei, you know who my target is right?(u ofcourse)

*kefs starts to build up his lightning chakra, he then focuses it to his raised right hand pointing towards Mathias sensei and then releases it which creates lightning that is formed on his hand but haywire, kefa then shapens it making it to take shape of a ball, using another wave of raw chakra as a push to shoot the fire ball towards Mathias sensei*

strong points
    * - the user of this tech can shoot more than one lightning balls towards the opponent making the opponent have a harder time at evading -
    * - many lightning balls can be used a diversion(although even one)
    * - due to the mid range it can turn into a long range by aiming at a field of water where the opponene would be -
    weak points
    * - it can be dodged if it only one lightning ball thrown(like you said about throwing a base ball, i'm saying this cause just like when a ball is thrown it takes time before its caught)
    * - it can be stopped by a tagged kunai knife with a paper bomb(the explosion can stop the ball due to ball isnt really big being arround palm size) -
    the user of this tech can use it as a diversion(shooting multiple fire balls to make the opponent focus on it and then the user can attack), the user can first shoot a water bullet followed by a lightning ball(the first atack to cause damage and wet him while the second is to do a fatal damage).
    ways to counter
    as stated earlier i think a kunai knife tagged with a paper ball can counter this technique due to its size, a higher rank fire ball should cancel it out, obviously wind attack can(c and above rank).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Okay sensei, you know who my target is right?(u ofcourse)

*kefs starts to build up his lightning chakra, he then focuses it to his raised right hand pointing towards Mathias sensei and then releases it which creates lightning that is formed on his hand but haywire, kefa then shapens it making it to take shape of a ball, using another wave of raw chakra as a push to shoot the fire ball towards Mathias sensei*

strong points
    * - the user of this tech can shoot more than one lightning balls towards the opponent making the opponent have a harder time at evading -
    * - many lightning balls can be used a diversion(although even one)
    * - due to the mid range it can turn into a long range by aiming at a field of water where the opponene would be -
    weak points
    * - it can be dodged if it only one lightning ball thrown(like you said about throwing a base ball, i'm saying this cause just like when a ball is thrown it takes time before its caught)
    * - it can be stopped by a tagged kunai knife with a paper bomb(the explosion can stop the ball due to ball isnt really big being arround palm size) -
    the user of this tech can use it as a diversion(shooting multiple fire balls to make the opponent focus on it and then the user can attack), the user can first shoot a water bullet followed by a lightning ball(the first atack to cause damage and wet him while the second is to do a fatal damage).
    ways to counter
    as stated earlier i think a kunai knife tagged with a paper ball can counter this technique due to its size, a higher rank fire ball should cancel it out, obviously wind attack can(c and above rank).
    OOC: Good, just keep in mind that you need to use a jutsu to stop another jutsu, so its not advice-able to do that tagged kunai combo. Also, stop attacking me!

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
    I want you to focus on your lightning chakra and then release it, spreading it across your body. You will then spread it beyond your body and using shape manipulation to create a field around you that protects you and electrocutes anyone that touches it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa:sensei this jutsu is similar to one we've done before right?..lemme try it

*kefa starts building up his lightning chakra focusing on it to flow freely at all parts of his body, kefa then releases it, making it form lightning around his his body, kefa focuses more chakra through every part of his body making the lightning that surrounds him to become more intense, using shape manipulation it turns into a lightning field which surrounds his body as a shield*

strong points
    * - an obvious one, its a defense against some elements and taijutsu and some ninjutsu(removing water and wind attacks and lower ranked fire attacks) -
    * - its not only good for defense but also for attacking(with or without the knowledge of taijutsu)
    * - when used as an attack, due to the intensity of the lightning it can paralyse the opponent.
    weak points
    * - cannot be used as a defense again water and wind(water will turn the lightning armor into a lightning attack due to the user being wet, wind will either blow out the armor and cause damage like small cuts to the user or just blow out the armor and bush the user back-
    * - lasts for only one attack so the user has to know his next defensive or attacking move -
    if the user knows taijutsu it causes more damage(damage from the lightning armor and damage from the taijutsu). Being inside water and using this armor will conduct this eletricity to mid range(the user doesnt get shocked cause he wasnt attacked by water(kakashi has used raikiri under water during three tails attack). Using an earth pillar to push/throw the user of this tech towards the opponent and while in the air getting close to the opponent the user can activate this jutsu.
    ways to counter
    the obvious one: a water attack like water fang bullet which has a pointing head which will pass through the armor and wet the user then causing the user to get shocked, a wind attack removing the armor and leaving small cuts on the user(small cuts cause wind is thin and sharp). Since this jutsu last for one attack the opponent can use hidding like a mole tech to dodge the attack.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Kefa:sensei this jutsu is similar to one we've done before right?..lemme try it

*kefa starts building up his lightning chakra focusing on it to flow freely at all parts of his body, kefa then releases it, making it form lightning around his his body, kefa focuses more chakra through every part of his body making the lightning that surrounds him to become more intense, using shape manipulation it turns into a lightning field which surrounds his body as a shield*

strong points
    * - an obvious one, its a defense against some elements and taijutsu and some ninjutsu(removing water and wind attacks and lower ranked fire attacks) -
    * - its not only good for defense but also for attacking(with or without the knowledge of taijutsu)
    * - when used as an attack, due to the intensity of the lightning it can paralyse the opponent.
    weak points
    * - cannot be used as a defense again water and wind(water will turn the lightning armor into a lightning attack due to the user being wet, wind will either blow out the armor and cause damage like small cuts to the user or just blow out the armor and bush the user back-
    * - lasts for only one attack so the user has to know his next defensive or attacking move -
    if the user knows taijutsu it causes more damage(damage from the lightning armor and damage from the taijutsu). Being inside water and using this armor will conduct this eletricity to mid range(the user doesnt get shocked cause he wasnt attacked by water(kakashi has used raikiri under water during three tails attack). Using an earth pillar to push/throw the user of this tech towards the opponent and while in the air getting close to the opponent the user can activate this jutsu.
    ways to counter
    the obvious one: a water attack like water fang bullet which has a pointing head which will pass through the armor and wet the user then causing the user to get shocked, a wind attack removing the armor and leaving small cuts on the user(small cuts cause wind is thin and sharp). Since this jutsu last for one attack the opponent can use hidding like a mole tech to dodge the attack.
    OOC: Yeah its pretty similar.

Good job^^

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
    Range: Short-Mid
    Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake → Upside down Tiger → Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.
    *Shows you correct hand seals*

I want you to start running up that cliff face by channeling chakra beneath your feet for support. You will then focus your lightning chakra whilst performing the necessary hand seals. You will then release your lightning chakra around you in an electrical wave, causing the stones and rocks of the cliff to be dislodged, causing them to fall onto your opponent.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

*kefa builds up his chakra and starts running towards the cliff, very close the cliff kefa then focuses the built up chakra to his feet(to be able to run/walk up the cliff), kefa starts to run up the cliff as he runs up the cliff he builds up with lightning chakra and forms the hand seals shown to him by Mathias sensei, while running he release a stream(wave) of lightning from his feet with each step he takes, causing any rock touched by his feet to break of the cliff and fall to the base of the cliff*

kefa: sensei did i do okay?

strong points
    * - this jutsu can be used as an attack and also to evade/avoid an attack from the oponent(because of the running up the cliff) -
    * - this attack can end the battle if it hits because of the damage caused by the fallen rocks -
    * the attack can also be used as a diversion,(if the opponent is at the base of the cliff all the opponent will see when looking up is falling rocks while the user can take use of this and have an immediate secondary attack)
    weak points
    * - cannot always be used in a battle due to not all battle fields are filled with mountains(where a cliff will be available)
    * - the opponent can easily dodge this(directing a wind attack towards the cliff, to blow himself backwards and away from the range)
    * - an attack from the opponent can distract/stop this jutsu(a thrown shuriken/kunai tagged with a paper bomb or a fire justu) its takes time to run up a mountain so the opponent can take advantage of that.
    the user of this jutsu can use other attack(either taijutsu,ninjutsu,wind,fire water) whether it hits or not, all to push the opponent closer to the cliff to be able to use this tech. If the opponent is at the base of the cliff and he looks up, all he sees are rocks that are falling and loosing sight of this user of this tech, the user of this tech can take advantage of this.
    ways to counter
    the earlier jutsu called lightning armor can defend/counter this tech(lightning is strong against earth). As said earlier a wind attack towards the cliff to push the opponent backwards and out of range, a water replacement jutsu, having the solid rocks pass through and leaving no damage since the rocks dont affect chakra

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*kefa builds up his chakra and starts running towards the cliff, very close the cliff kefa then focuses the built up chakra to his feet(to be able to run/walk up the cliff), kefa starts to run up the cliff as he runs up the cliff he builds up with lightning chakra and forms the hand seals shown to him by Mathias sensei, while running he release a stream(wave) of lightning from his feet with each step he takes, causing any rock touched by his feet to break of the cliff and fall to the base of the cliff*

kefa: sensei did i do okay?

strong points
    * - this jutsu can be used as an attack and also to evade/avoid an attack from the oponent(because of the running up the cliff) -
    * - this attack can end the battle if it hits because of the damage caused by the fallen rocks -
    * the attack can also be used as a diversion,(if the opponent is at the base of the cliff all the opponent will see when looking up is falling rocks while the user can take use of this and have an immediate secondary attack)
    weak points
    * - cannot always be used in a battle due to not all battle fields are filled with mountains(where a cliff will be available)
    * - the opponent can easily dodge this(directing a wind attack towards the cliff, to blow himself backwards and away from the range)
    * - an attack from the opponent can distract/stop this jutsu(a thrown shuriken/kunai tagged with a paper bomb or a fire justu) its takes time to run up a mountain so the opponent can take advantage of that.
    the user of this jutsu can use other attack(either taijutsu,ninjutsu,wind,fire water) whether it hits or not, all to push the opponent closer to the cliff to be able to use this tech. If the opponent is at the base of the cliff and he looks up, all he sees are rocks that are falling and loosing sight of this user of this tech, the user of this tech can take advantage of this.
    ways to counter
    the earlier jutsu called lightning armor can defend/counter this tech(lightning is strong against earth). As said earlier a wind attack towards the cliff to push the opponent backwards and out of range, a water replacement jutsu, having the solid rocks pass through and leaving no damage since the rocks dont affect chakra
    Very good, you even pointed out some points I wanted to see ^_^

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
    I want you to extend your preferred hand out and rise it in front of you. Then you will channel lightning chakra throughout it, making it glow in a pale yellow color. You will then shape manipulate that chakra and release bolts of lightning that are shaped like horns, spreading outwards, attacking several targets.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: okay sensei, but sensei where's my target??...guess i'm using you and i'm using you cause you didnt tell me happy birthday!!!

*kefa starts by building up his lightning chakra and focuses it to his right hand while he raises it up to face Mathias sensei, kefa's right hand fingers including the thumb all point(look like a sword) at Mathias sensei, kefa focuses his chakra and his hand start to glow in yellow colour, kefa then releases his chakra through his hand and a lightning is formed, kefa releases more chakra to shapen the lightning to be like a horn, kefa then releases the horn and putting in more chakra the lightning shaped horn spreads*

strong points
    * - this jutsu can strike more than one opponent -
    * - if this jutsu is aimed at only one opponent and the user of this jutsu spreads the lightning horn, its makes it harder for the only one opponent to dodge or evade -
    * - since its shaped like a horn it should be able to pierce the target -
    weak points
    * - the opponent will know what to expect due to the glowing of the palm -
    * - the opponent will use the chance given by the raising of the hand and glowing of the palm to strike and stop the attack -
    the user of this tech can use it in conjuction of a pool of water(aiming this attack at the pool of water, making it travel faster and causing more damage).
    ways to counter
    the obvious one wind attack to neutralize all the lightning. A water wall provided the opponent isnt touching the water(having the lightning enter the water wall)

Last edited by neilson; 11-19-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Kefa: okay sensei, but sensei where's my target??...guess i'm using you and i'm using you cause you didnt tell me happy birthday!!!

*kefa starts by building up his lightning chakra and focuses it to his right hand while he raises it up to face Mathias sensei, kefa's right hand fingers including the thumb all point(look like a sword) at Mathias sensei, kefa focuses his chakra and his hand start to glow in yellow colour, kefa then releases his chakra through his hand and a lightning is formed, kefa releases more chakra to shapen the lightning to be like a horn, kefa then releases the horn and putting in more chakra the lightning shaped horn spreads*

strong points
    * - this jutsu can strike more than one opponent -
    * - if this jutsu is aimed at only one opponent and the user of this jutsu spreads the lightning horn, its makes it harder for the only one opponent to dodge or evade -
    * - since its shaped like a horn it should be able to pierce the target -
    weak points
    * - the opponent will know what to expect due to the glowing of the palm -
    * - the opponent will use the chance given by the raising of the hand and glowing of the palm to strike and stop the attack -
    the user of this tech can use it in conjuction of a pool of water(aiming this attack at the pool of water, making it travel faster and causing more damage).
    ways to counter
    the obvious one wind attack to neutralize all the lightning. A water wall provided the opponent isnt touching the water(having the lightning enter the water wall)
    OOC: Sorry for the delay I had a very long thanksgiving weekend out of state. And happy belated birthday!

You could be using it against trees and rocks as well, not just me >_>

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.
    *Tosses over a sword towards you*

Similar to a technique we will be learning later on, I want you to focus your lightning chakra throughout the blade. Due to lightning's properties, the blade's cutting potential will rise. Using lightning's more magnetic side, I want you to manipulate that very same lightning chakra and cause the swords to levitate in front of you. By focusing on the physical sword it self and thinking of the clone technique, I want you to multiply the swords into two more copies by distributing the chakra equally. Once the physical copies are created I want you to further manipulate the lightning chakra in the levitation to cause all blades to spin rapidly as you control them towards that tree over there, cutting it to pieces.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: :ghehe: thanks for the l8 birthday! Seems like you had a lot of fun! Did you get some lovely thanksgiving turke 4 moi? wease:......okay lemme try the tech

*kefa stretches out his hand and catches the sword*

kefa: you do know i have a sword? But i'll take this sword as my birthday presesnt, so i aint returning it :P(my bio character originated from kumo and in my bio i stated i had a sword)

*kefa holds the sword upright while in his right hand, and then turns to face the tree, kefa builds his lightning chakra and channels it to his right hand while releasing it to the sword and holding the lightning he releases(so it woulndt just pass through the sword), the sword gets covered by the lightning kefa releases, kefa throws the sword infront of him while focusing on his lightning chakra which covers the sword and releasing a little more chakra to be infused with it(so that kefa can have free control of the sword, because of the infuse chakra), kefa makes the lightning powerd sword float infront of him, having the blade side face the tree, kefa the focuses on the sword and then releases chakra while thinking of the cloning tech in his head, two copies of the lightning powered sword forms at the right and left side of the main lightning based sword, kefa releases more chakra while thinking of his chakra thats infused with the lightning and uses that to make the swords spin, kefa takes a proper stance and streches his hands forward which sends the tree swords towards the tree, and on impact; the sword at the left cuts the tree from the roots, the sword in the middle cuts the three trunk into two, while the sword on the right cuts of the upper part of the trunk from the apex of the tree, the copies of the sword go poof and the main sword returns to kefa(kefa controlled it back to him)*

strong points
    * -the sword is sharper than a normal sword able to cut through another sword with ease because of the lightning power up -
    * -the technique is good for the 3 targets, or this tech can attack more the 1 target-
    * -when fighting a single target the three swords will be useful in a close range compart -
    weak points
    * -its a maximum of three swords thats it limit, so the user should make each sword count when fighting a single or multiple targerts -
    * - it leaves the user open for attacks because the user is focusing on the swords -
    using all three swords, having on as a diversion while the other two cause damage, or having the first to as diversion(when i say diversion here i mean put the opponent in a spot where he goes to the next sword), the second too and then the third sword as the main attack. Create a pool of water where the opponent stands and send the lightning based swords to the water.
    ways to counter
    do the same tech and send you own swords to the opponents own swords, and earth attack towards the ground to make the opponent loose balance and also concentration

Last edited by neilson; 11-28-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

OOC: Would you mind fixing the BB codes please? Its a bit hard on the eyes xD

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I've fixed it, sorry i though i did it well

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Kefa: :ghehe: thanks for the l8 birthday! Seems like you had a lot of fun! Did you get some lovely thanksgiving turke 4 moi? wease:......okay lemme try the tech

*kefa stretches out his hand and catches the sword*

kefa: you do know i have a sword? But i'll take this sword as my birthday presesnt, so i aint returning it :P(my bio character originated from kumo and in my bio i stated i had a sword)

*kefa holds the sword upright while in his right hand, and then turns to face the tree, kefa builds his lightning chakra and channels it to his right hand while releasing it to the sword and holding the lightning he releases(so it woulndt just pass through the sword), the sword gets covered by the lightning kefa releases, kefa throws the sword infront of him while focusing on his lightning chakra which covers the sword and releasing a little more chakra to be infused with it(so that kefa can have free control of the sword, because of the infuse chakra), kefa makes the lightning powerd sword float infront of him, having the blade side face the tree, kefa the focuses on the sword and then releases chakra while thinking of the cloning tech in his head, two copies of the lightning powered sword forms at the right and left side of the main lightning based sword, kefa releases more chakra while thinking of his chakra thats infused with the lightning and uses that to make the swords spin, kefa takes a proper stance and streches his hands forward which sends the tree swords towards the tree, and on impact; the sword at the left cuts the tree from the roots, the sword in the middle cuts the three trunk into two, while the sword on the right cuts of the upper part of the trunk from the apex of the tree, the copies of the sword go poof and the main sword returns to kefa(kefa controlled it back to him)*

strong points
    * -the sword is sharper than a normal sword able to cut through another sword with ease because of the lightning power up -
    * -the technique is good for the 3 targets, or this tech can attack more the 1 target-
    * -when fighting a single target the three swords will be useful in a close range compart -
    weak points
    * -its a maximum of three swords thats it limit, so the user should make each sword count when fighting a single or multiple targerts -
    * - it leaves the user open for attacks because the user is focusing on the swords -
    using all three swords, having on as a diversion while the other two cause damage, or having the first to as diversion(when i say diversion here i mean put the opponent in a spot where he goes to the next sword), the second too and then the third sword as the main attack. Create a pool of water where the opponent stands and send the lightning based swords to the water.
    ways to counter
    do the same tech and send you own swords to the opponents own swords, and earth attack towards the ground to make the opponent loose balance and also concentration
    OOC: Haha no problem, and yeah I had turkey but non for you

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
    Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
    Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.
    I want you to focus lightning chakra throughout your dominant hand. You will then start generating an electrical essence as you shape manipulate it into bolts of lightning around your forearm. You will then proceed to jump into the air. As you are in the air, on your way back down, I want you to look for a place in which you'll slam your palm against. Once you your palm makes contact with the ground I want you to focus on that precious electrical essence and discharge it, sending it racing through the ground up to five meters away from you.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa: why no turkey for me?, guess i'll have to train harder for some turkey, oh wait! Thanksgiving is over, till next year sensei!.... Lemme give this tech a try

*kefa places the sword he was holding on the Ground, then kefa stands erect and after some minutes he starts to build his lightning based chakra, kefa then channels it to his right arm, kefa's right hand(on the outside) starts to crackle, kefa channels more chakra to his right arm and kefa's expands the lightning chakra he releases up to his right hand elbow, kefa's palm up to his elbow gets covered with intense lightning, kefa focuses on the intense lightning to shapen it, into bolts of lightning while it still covers kefa's arm, kefa looks up and starts running and after a few quick steps, kefa takes a leap into the air, while in the air, kefa positions himself in a way that his hand faces the ground, and will be the first to hit the Ground, kefa clenches his right hand as he prepares to hit the Ground, on impact(as kefa punches the ground) kefa immeditely releases a burst of chakra which he channelled to his right arm, due to this, the lightning that coated/covered kefa's right arm becomes discharges, leaving kefa in the middles as it acts as a force field streching up to 5 meters*

strong points
    * -its a good defence againts incoming attacks from all points-
    * - its a good defence and offense at the same time, having the user being close to the opponent, the user can use this tech as a defence but in the process, since the user is close to the opponent, the electricity discharged will affect the opponent-
    * -it helps to dodge attacks, the duration where the user jumps into the air can be used to dodge incoming attacks-
    weak points
    * -the opponent can take advantage of the time the user jumps into the air, trying to stop the user from using this jutsu -
    * -if the user intended to use this as an attack, the opponent can get out of the range(using an earth pillar underneath him-
    the user can first attack the opponent and having the opponent lie on the ground, then the user can use this technique, but punching the opponent who is on the Ground making the opponent have full damage of this technique.
    ways to counter
    the opponent can stop the jutsu from happening, by making use of the time the user gets into the air right before landing, the opponent can turn the area the user of this tech will land, into a mud or swamp, rendering the user stucked and the tech useless.