Only tai,I prefer free form @_@

Looking for only experienced tai users

The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Booyah!"

Re: Taijutsu[freeform]

Let's do this. Sasuke Bio In Sig. ((OOC: Very experienced with freeform taijutsu / fighting RPing from other RPs of course, if you want to use actual Taijutsu I don't mind, I'll defend and fight as normal, I'll be using my 1T Sharingan though if that's OK? *Nods*))

Sasuke: It's been awhile.....Kakashi Sensei, or is that just Kakashi now?

*Standing across from you looking smug with his Taka/Akatsuki gear on*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H

Its shisui uchiha,lets stick to free form

So its Itachi's younger brother,I hope you are half as good as what he is

Raises my right hand and taunts you

Come,young uchiha

The Secret of The Uchiha Hokage Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Booyah!"

((OOC: Sorry, made an obvious series of mistakes >_> the Kakashi pic in your sig is badass...and it's badassness led me to believe...well..no...anyway, let's fight LOL!))

Sasuke: You......I've heard your name before! Heh....let's see if my brother was hyping you up. Or not!

*Gets Hand Taunted, makes an obvious 'Sasuke is not pleased face'*

Sasuke then begins by crouching at a knee with a smirk. Then with impressive speed, that even kicks up somewhat of a dust trail from his spot of leap, Sasuke is nearly upon Shisui in a few seconds. Sasuke begins whirling ballerina style as he approaches through the air. He shows no leg or limb placement until the end when he reaches Shisui and extends a leg directly into his neck with a hurricane kick like maneuver.

Sasuke then lands at a carthweel after either connecting of whiffing and launches himself around Shisui's back and side, grabbing on to his clothes as he passes him. Still moving from the momentum of the carthweel after the hurricane kick, and grabbing onto Shisui's clothes post carthweel, Sasuke uses the momentum. Too pull Shisui by his clothes with the hand he grabbed him with, into a wide armed clothesline with his free, left arm.

Sasuke then performs a whirling aerial away from Shisui, although it's only a ploy. In the next moment, he springs forward from that same spot and plants a Liu Kang style bicycle kick straight at Shisui's chest and mouth. Several stomping kick motions rapidly slam into you as I step forward through the air, stomping at you. Eventually, Sasuke plants his foot on either your face in a final bicycle motion, and flip away from you stylishly or whiff and go past you on the last bicycle kick, landing at a slide; which I turn from and go into a series of impressive gymnast like back handsprings away from you after whiffing the last stomp.