Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Zexicon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    As the title says. :D

    Thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member -S-'s Avatar
    Status
    -S- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    41,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    I dunno.
     
         

  3. #3
    Zidane Tribal Uxellius's Avatar
    Status
    Uxellius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In my hideout planning to kidnap a princess
    Posts
    3,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    IDK, but most of NBers who post the replies here will referr to themeselves
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mejkl3's Avatar
    Status
    Mejkl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    With such competition threads you only make more and more trolls. And theres no one with the best logic cuz theres always someone whos got more logic.
     
         

  5. #5
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    your mom
     
         

  6. #6
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Funny how so many people capitalize "logic" because of my username. lol

    and hm... Blaze Release or maybe someone like Ryuu..
     
         

  7. #7
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    With such competition threads you only make more and more trolls. And theres no one with the best logic cuz theres always someone whos got more logic.
    Are you claiming that's there is an infinite amount of people at any one given moment meaning no-one could ever have the best logic ?

    On Topic: Most likely no-one, 95% of NB has already become illogical, doesn't leave many contenders to choose from.
     
         

  8. #8
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USoA
    Posts
    766
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    There are quite a few logical thinkers. In terms of theories, research etc.

    But many of them are rude, incosiderate and will say something is wrong (without proof) because they feel it is.
    Which is not logical in that area of who they are.

    So overall we are left with a very small pool of people to choose from.

    But there are some out there.



    The amount of troll, rude and TLDR people is immense, unfortunately.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Neji360's Avatar
    Status
    Neji360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Ummmm. -Logic- I guess
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mejkl3's Avatar
    Status
    Mejkl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Are you claiming that's there is an infinite amount of people at any one given moment meaning no-one could ever have the best logic ?

    On Topic: Most likely no-one, 95% has already become illogical, doesn't leave many contenders to choose from.
    Its a circle just like the Curse of Hatred ... sooner or later will be always someone in the younger generation thats suprasses the older. The younger generations are our future and thats because we need to do anything to protect them. Got this inspiration from Asuma who stated that the children are the "King" and that the older generations are the "Soldiers" who protect them with their lives.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member miino's Avatar
    Status
    miino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chilling with madara
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    -S- ,, -logic- ,, and nagative knight (my opinion)
     
         

  12. #12
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Blaze Release or 4th hokage of the leaf aka -Vegeta-. Them two just read there post to see why
     
         

  13. #13
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    Its a circle just like the Curse of Hatred ... sooner or later will be always someone in the younger generation thats suprasses the older. The younger generations are our future and thats because we need to do anything to protect them. Got this inspiration from Asuma who stated that the children are the "King" and that the older generations are the "Soldiers" who protect them with their lives.
    i knew you would post something like that. Look at what you quoted. I wrote "at any given moment", meaning at one particular instant in time can there been someone with the most logic on NarutoBase ? To answer that question, the answer is yes, even if it were only for a second.

    Also @Minno, thanks for the compliment but its "Negative"
     
         

  14. #14
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    blaze release, -vegeta-, ryuu altough he's not active anymore and owarij, who iisn't active too.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Mejkl3's Avatar
    Status
    Mejkl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    i knew you would post something like that. Look at what you quoted. I wrote "at any given moment", meaning at one particular instant in time can there been someone with the most logic on NarutoBase ? To answer that question, the answer is yes, even if it were only for a second.

    Also @Minno, thanks for the compliment but its "Negative"
    Well if you gona reply to this post then pls first post why you knew i would post something like the older post. Im interested in answers on questions about me :D

    But now lets come to the reply of your post. Your quote: "At one particular instant in time can there been someone with the most logic on NarutoBase ? To answer that question, the answer is ..." the answer isnt yes even if it were only for a second ... why? Its simple. Look at the case. To say NB member A has more logic then NB member B and NB member C is just like saying Scissors are superior to Paper and Rock in rock-paper-scissors.

    Scissors>Paper>Rock>Scissors ...

    As I said its a "circle" or in other words a "infinite loop" ...

    Fanboynism is in logics way and it cannot pass
     
         

  16. #16
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: Who do you think has the best Logic on Narutobase? And why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mejkl3 View Post
    Well if you gona reply to this post then pls first post why you knew i would post something like the older post. Im interested in answers on questions about me :D

    But now lets come to the reply of your post. Your quote: "At one particular instant in time can there been someone with the most logic on NarutoBase ? To answer that question, the answer is ..." the answer isnt yes even if it were only for a second ... why? Its simple. Look at the case. To say NB member A has more logic then NB member B and NB member C is just like saying Scissors are superior to Paper and Rock in rock-paper-scissors.

    Scissors>Paper>Rock>Scissors ...

    As I said its a "circle" or in other words a "infinite loop" ...

    Fanboynism is in logics way and it cannot pass
    Why you ask ? People tend to attempt to outwit me, all fail

    As for your Rock, Paper and Scissors argument, you're assuming each logic is equally as potent. On a particular subject there will always be a train of logic which trumps all the others.

    I'll leave you with that
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •