Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. #1
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    *Waits for a kind friend and a good sempai* :D
     
         

  2. #2
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Helloooo.

    You have no training whatsoever in Wind, correct?
     
         

  3. #3
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Helloooo.

    You have no training whatsoever in Wind, correct?
    Indeed.
     
         

  4. #4
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Indeed.
    Okays, this should be fun. o_o

    Alright, so, since we're learning wind, I would like you to sit down here and meditate, feel the breeze blow the leaves around you and feel the cold wind blowing past you, whilst you're meditating. Relax your body and breath calmly, as you feel the breeze, tell me all you know about wind, it's weaknesses, strengths and what you feel it's neutral to/against.
     
         

  5. #5
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Okays, this should be fun. o_o

    Alright, so, since we're learning wind, I would like you to sit down here and meditate, feel the breeze blow the leaves around you and feel the cold wind blowing past you, whilst you're meditating. Relax your body and breath calmly, as you feel the breeze, tell me all you know about wind, it's weaknesses, strengths and what you feel it's neutral to/against.
    I sit down and begin to meditate, allowing the breeze to blow the leaves around me. I allow the cold win to blow again me, while I meditate. I relax and breath calmly as I feel the breeze.

    Wind is strong against lightning because wind is a natural electrical insulator, therefore, not allowing electricity to conduct through it, rendering the lightning technique useless. Wind is weak to fire because the flames are fuelled by air, thus increasing the fire technique's power rather than weakening it. I think wind is neutral to water and earth.

    A weakness of wind is that it can be used against you if the opponent utilizes fire release/style.

    A strength of wind is that it has the power to blow away annoying objects like kunais and/or Shuriken.
     
         
    Last edited by -Logic-; 08-22-2012 at 06:43 PM.

  6. #6
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I sit down and begin to meditate, allowing the breeze to blow the leaves around me. I allow the cold win to blow again me, while I meditate. I relax and breath calmly as I feel the breeze.

    Wind is strong against lightning because wind is a natural electrical insulator, therefore, not allowing electricity to conduct through it, rendering the lightning technique useless. Wind is weak to fire because the flames are fuelled by air, thus increasing the fire technique's power rather than weakening it. I think wind is neutral to water and earth.

    A weakness of wind is that it can be used against you if the opponent utilizes fire release/style.

    A strength of wind is that it has the power to blow away annoying objects like kunais and/or Shuriken.
    More or less right, however, the bold is wrong. Yes wind is weak to fire, but if you use a Wind jutsu and your opponent responds with a Fire, then his fire would overpower your wind and continue towards you at a weakened state, it doesn't get stronger.

    For example, if you send out an A-rank Wind jutsu and your opponent responds with an A-ranked Fire, his fire would continue towards you as a B-rank fire jutsu, so it is weakened but it still continues. The only time a Wind would give more strength to a Fire is when it's added to it from the same side. So in something like a 2vs2, where you and your partner would release a Wind and Fire combo. But if it's from opposing sides, the Fire doesn't get stronger.

    As for the Earth and Water, it's neutral to both. So A-rank Wind = A-rank Water /Earth.

    Any questions? Also, do you know how weaknesses and strengths work? Like the ranks things continue as when colliding with something weaker/stronger than them? etc.
     
         

  7. #7
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    More or less right, however, the bold is wrong. Yes wind is weak to fire, but if you use a Wind jutsu and your opponent responds with a Fire, then his fire would overpower your wind and continue towards you at a weakened state, it doesn't get stronger.

    For example, if you send out an A-rank Wind jutsu and your opponent responds with an A-ranked Fire, his fire would continue towards you as a B-rank fire jutsu, so it is weakened but it still continies. The only time a Wind would give more strength to a Fire is when it's added to it from the same side. So in something like a 2vs2, where you and your partner would release a Wind and Fire combo. But if it's from opposing sides, the Fire doesn't get stronger.

    As for the Earth and Water, it's neutral to both. So A-rank Wind = A-rank Water /Earth.

    Any questions? Also, do you know how weaknesses and strengths work? Like the ranks things continue as when colliding with something weaker/stronger than them? etc.
    I didn't know about the fire/wind thing, thank you for enlightening me :D. And yes, I've read Izuna's elemental combinations thread time and time again. :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I didn't know about the fire/wind thing, thank you for enlightening me :D. And yes, I've read Izuna's elemental combinations thread time and time again. :D
    Well that saves you some time.

    Okie, we'll get started with the first jutsu then.
    If you -at any time- have a question regarding anything (regardless of what it is), feel free to ask.

    For the first jutsu, I want you to concentrate on your wind chakra and channel it towards your mouth, I then need you to release a gust of wind from your mouth and towards your opponent. This can be used in 2 ways.

    You can either use it to temporarily blind your opponent by lodging sand/small particles of earth/rock from the ground as the wind would gather them on it's way to your opponent.

    Or you can also use it to loosen the layer of sand and dust on trees causing your opponent to lose their balance if trying to jump onto that tree bark on which you've used the jutsu on. So it's more or less a sort of trap used to catch your opponent out.
     
         

  9. #9
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Well that saves you some time.

    Okie, we'll get started with the first jutsu then.
    If you -at any time- have a question regarding anything (regardless of what it is), feel free to ask.

    For the first jutsu, I want you to concentrate on your wind chakra and channel it towards your mouth, I then need you to release a gust of wind from your mouth and towards your opponent. This can be used in 2 ways.

    You can either use it to temporarily blind your opponent by lodging sand/small particles of earth/rock from the ground as the wind would gather them on it's way to your opponent.

    Or you can also use it to loosen the layer of sand and dust on trees causing your opponent to lose their balance if trying to jump onto that tree bark on which you've used the jutsu on. So it's more or less a sort of trap used to catch your opponent out.
    I see, how's this?

    I concentrate my wind chakra and channel it towards my mouth, I then need release a gust of wind from my mouth and towards my opponent (your cone? ).

    Thanks for the useful information on how to use it Erzo. :D
     
         

  10. #10
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I see, how's this?

    I concentrate my wind chakra and channel it towards my mouth, I then need release a gust of wind from my mouth and towards my opponent (your cone? ).

    Thanks for the useful information on how to use it Erzo. :D
    Just stating on how it was used. ^^

    *Small gust of wind comes out*

    Not good enough! Add more chakra and gather it in your mouth before you release it. Remember the gust of wind needs to at least be strong enough to pick up particles of Earth and rock form the ground so that you can lodge it into an opponents eyes.
     
         

  11. #11
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Just stating on how it was used. ^^

    *Small gust of wind comes out*

    Not good enough! Add more chakra and gather it in your mouth before you release it. Remember the gust of wind needs to at least be strong enough to pick up particles of Earth and rock form the ground so that you can lodge it into an opponents eyes.
    I concentrate my wind chakra and channel it towards my mouth, this time, applying more chakra to increase the power and size, I then need release a gust of wind from my mouth and towards my opponent.

    Any better? :D
     
         

  12. #12
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I concentrate my wind chakra and channel it towards my mouth, this time, applying more chakra to increase the power and size, I then need release a gust of wind from my mouth and towards my opponent.

    Any better? :D
    For now.

    (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Rank: D
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes


    For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your wind chakra in your mouth once again and release it as a gust of wind which you then manipulate so that it spins in front of you, as a wall made of wind, being able to deflect weapons or people if needed.

    However, you'd need to be careful with it since if someone throws a smoke bomb or explosive tag into the spinning wall, it becomes activated and it could damage the you (the user). So you'd need to make sure to not use it on explosive tagged Kunais since you'd end up harming yourself.
     
         

  13. #13
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    For now.

    (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Rank: D
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes


    For the next jutsu, I want you to concentrate your wind chakra in your mouth once again and release it as a gust of wind which you then manipulate so that it spins in front of you, as a wall made of wind, being able to deflect weapons or people if needed.

    However, you'd need to be careful with it since if someone throws a smoke bomb or explosive tag into the spinning wall, it becomes activated and it could damage the you (the user). So you'd need to make sure to not use it on explosive tagged Kunais since you'd end up harming yourself.
    I concentrate my wind chakra in my mouth once again and release it as a gust of wind which I then manipulate so that it spins in front of me, creating a wall of wind, which is able to deflect weapons or people if needed.

    You like? :D
     
         

  14. #14
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I concentrate my wind chakra in my mouth once again and release it as a gust of wind which I then manipulate so that it spins in front of me, creating a wall of wind, which is able to deflect weapons or people if needed.

    You like? :D
    Good enough

    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.


    The next jutsu is really simple. I want you to simply concentrate on your wind chakra and release it through your mouth as a stream of wind, you can use this wind to change directions whilst in mid air, by changing directions you can avoid certain jutsus. So for now I want you to simply do what I've asked and see how it goes.

    However, just so you know, you can only use this whilst in air. And you can't face the ground and spew out the wind in order to take off the ground with this jutsu. Basically if you're on the ground, the most this jutsu will do is create some dust.
     
         

  15. #15
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Good enough

    (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.


    The next jutsu is really simple. I want you to simply concentrate on your wind chakra and release it through your mouth as a stream of wind, you can use this wind to change directions whilst in mid air, by changing directions you can avoid certain jutsus. So for now I want you to simply do what I've asked and see how it goes.

    However, just so you know, you can only use this whilst in air. And you can't face the ground and spew out the wind in order to take off the ground with this jutsu. Basically if you're on the ground, the most this jutsu will do is create some dust.
    kk, I got it.

    I concentrate on my wind chakra and release it through my mouth as a stream of wind, using my shape manipulation to make it thin. I then by changing directions try to avoid jutsu.

    Itachi: Eh, you like?
     
         

  16. #16
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    kk, I got it.

    I concentrate on my wind chakra and release it through my mouth as a stream of wind, using my shape manipulation to make it thin. I then by changing directions try to avoid jutsu.

    Itachi: Eh, you like?
    *Moves you slowly and your change of direction is hardly noticeable*

    Nyu, try again.

    *Creates an Earth pillar which launches you into the air and throws Kunais at you*

    Now gather more chakra and try the jutsu again, use it to change your direction and avoid the kunais!!
     
         

  17. #17
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *Moves you slowly and your change of direction is hardly noticeable*

    Nyu, try again.

    *Creates an Earth pillar which launches you into the air and throws Kunais at you*

    Now gather more chakra and try the jutsu again, use it to change your direction and avoid the kunais!!
    Man, I hate when sempais pull this crap lol

    As you earth pillar is created and launches me into the air I concentrate on my wind chakra and release it through my mouth as a stream of wind, using my shape manipulation to make it thin, but I channel a little more chakra in order for it to have any real effect. I then by blowing out the wind in a certain direction allow myself to dodge your kunais.

    Itachi: Close one :ghehe:
     
         

  18. #18
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Man, I hate when sempais pull this crap lol

    As you earth pillar is created and launches me into the air I concentrate on my wind chakra and release it through my mouth as a stream of wind, using my shape manipulation to make it thin, but I channel a little more chakra in order for it to have any real effect. I then by blowing out the wind in a certain direction allow myself to dodge your kunais.

    Itachi: Close one :ghehe:

    Maybe you should have put effort in performing it in the first place. :P
    Jutsu:

    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to release your wind chakra and create a huge stream wind which carries rocks which go on to lift my clone up into the air, the rocks will then hit my clone whilst he is airborne.

    -Creates a clone-
     
         

  19. #19
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post

    Maybe you should have put effort in performing it in the first place. :P
    Jutsu:

    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to release your wind chakra and create a huge stream wind which carries rocks which go on to lift my clone up into the air, the rocks will then hit my clone whilst he is airborne.

    -Creates a clone-
    Sorry sempai .

    I release my wind chakra to create a huge stream of wind, which I put plenty of chakra into to make SURE that it carries the rocks infront of me which lifts your clone into the air where the rocks will hit them whilst he is airborne.

    Itachi: Aww yeah.
     
         

  20. #20
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Sorry sempai .

    I release my wind chakra to create a huge stream of wind, which I put plenty of chakra into to make SURE that it carries the rocks infront of me which lifts your clone into the air where the rocks will hit them whilst he is airborne.

    Itachi: Aww yeah.
    Better:

    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.


    Now onto the C-ranks.

    For this jutsu, I want you to clap your hands together and channel your wind chakra to your palms compressing the wind chakra and releasing it as a powerful wave of wind, when released/used by itself it has enough power to knock over a human, when used with a kunai it can increase it's speed and power considerably.

    So try both of the ways on my clones, first without kunais so just knocking my clone over, then the second time you do it, use a kunai and make sure to disperse him. I want a detailed description so don't rush. >.>'

    -Makes a clone-
     
         

  21. #21
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Better:

    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.


    Now onto the C-ranks.

    For this jutsu, I want you to clap your hands together and channel your wind chakra to your palms compressing the wind chakra and releasing it as a powerful wave of wind, when released/used by itself it has enough power to knock over a human, when used with a kunai it can increase it's speed and power considerably.

    So try both of the ways on my clones, first without kunais so just knocking my clone over, then the second time you do it, use a kunai and make sure to disperse him. I want a detailed description so don't rush. >.>'

    -Makes a clone-
    I clap my hands together, keeping in mind my fuuton chakra and imagining the technique itself, i allow the wind to be compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. I know that with this technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human, so with this in mind, I perform the technique knocking over your clone succesfully.

    Itachi: Ha ha! (like that simpsons kid says it)

    I clap my hands together, keeping in mind my fuuton chakra and imagining the technique itself, i allow the wind to be compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. I know that the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times. So with this in mind I channel my fuuton chakra into my kunai and allow it to swing with extra speed, power and cutting edge ability and slice your clone up.

    Itachi: Awww yeah!
     
         

  22. #22
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    I clap my hands together, keeping in mind my fuuton chakra and imagining the technique itself, i allow the wind to be compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. I know that with this technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human, so with this in mind, I perform the technique knocking over your clone succesfully.

    Itachi: Ha ha! (like that simpsons kid says it)

    I clap my hands together, keeping in mind my fuuton chakra and imagining the technique itself, i allow the wind to be compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. I know that the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times. So with this in mind I channel my fuuton chakra into my kunai and allow it to swing with extra speed, power and cutting edge ability and slice your clone up.

    Itachi: Awww yeah!
    Nice job.

    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to infuse your bladed weapons with wind and further manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target. So the blades would be spinning and kind of floating around your body before you send them towards your opponent.

    -Makes a clone-

    Send the blades towards my clone! >
     
         

  23. #23
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Nice job.

    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.


    For the next jutsu, I want you to infuse your bladed weapons with wind and further manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target. So the blades would be spinning and kind of floating around your body before you send them towards your opponent.

    -Makes a clone-

    Send the blades towards my clone! >
    Thanks sempai _

    I first concentrate my fuuton chakra and then I infuse my bladed weapons (kunai, does it count?) with wind and then further manipulate the blades in a spinning manner. I do this to the extent that the blades would be spinning and floating around my body before I send them towards your opponent.
     
         

  24. #24
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Thanks sempai _

    I first concentrate my fuuton chakra and then I infuse my bladed weapons (kunai, does it count?) with wind and then further manipulate the blades in a spinning manner. I do this to the extent that the blades would be spinning and floating around my body before I send them towards your opponent.
    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.


    Well, it's a bladed weapon, so I don't see why it wouldn't.

    Okay, perform the Tiger > Ox > Dog > Rabbit > Snake hand seals whilst concentrating on your wind chakra and using that chakra, exhale a sudden gust of wind which is strong due to the chakra added, this gust of wind should be able to knock down a large tree without trouble. So at first I need you to do that.

    However, this jutsu also has a secondary version, in which you instead release small blasts of wind, these smaller blasts of winds get ignited with flames.

    After that, I need you to do something similar, now, unless you have a fan, you're going to perform a quick sequence of hand seals. *Shows you hand seals*, with that done, I need you to perform the hand seals whilst concentrating on your Wind chakra and using that wind chakra, blow out a sharp gust of wind, this wind should be able to slash your opponent whilst being strong enough to knock them back.

    The slashes can be up to 2 inches deep, but you can't direct them, so they happen randomly and all over your opponents body, in this case, my clones will be your opponents, try both of these jutsus.

    -Creates two clones-
     
         

  25. #25
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: [Wind Training] With Erzo-sama :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.


    Well, it's a bladed weapon, so I don't see why it wouldn't.

    Okay, perform the Tiger > Ox > Dog > Rabbit > Snake hand seals whilst concentrating on your wind chakra and using that chakra, exhale a sudden gust of wind which is strong due to the chakra added, this gust of wind should be able to knock down a large tree without trouble. So at first I need you to do that.

    However, this jutsu also has a secondary version, in which you instead release small blasts of wind, these smaller blasts of winds get ignited with flames.

    After that, I need you to do something similar, now, unless you have a fan, you're going to perform a quick sequence of hand seals. *Shows you hand seals*, with that done, I need you to perform the hand seals whilst concentrating on your Wind chakra and using that wind chakra, blow out a sharp gust of wind, this wind should be able to slash your opponent whilst being strong enough to knock them back.

    The slashes can be up to 2 inches deep, but you can't direct them, so they happen randomly and all over your opponents body, in this case, my clones will be your opponents, try both of these jutsus.

    -Creates two clones-
    I concentrate my fuuton chakra and perform the handseals ;Tiger > Ox > Dog > Rabbit > Snake, using that chakra, I exhale a sudden gust of wind which is strong due to the chakra added. Because of that; this gust of wind should be able to knock down a large tree without trouble. So, keeping that in mind I concentrate my fuuton chakra, and peform the neccesary handseals; which I then concentrate my fuuton chakra w/ and release it at a tree, knocking it down.

    Itachi: fawk yeah

    I then re-do the hand seals but this time I spit them out as small blasts of wind, concentrating my fuuton chakra and shape manipulation to form them this way.

    I launch both of these techs at your clone(s)

    Itachi: Eat it!

    I concentrate my fuuton chakra and perform a sequence of hand seals. *looks at u doing them*, with that done, I need perform the hand seals whilst concentrating on my Wind chakra and using that wind chakra, blow out a sharp gust of wind, i make it so it's strong enough to push my opponent back and slice him causing damage.
     
         
    Last edited by -Logic-; 08-29-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •