I dont know why people always state that Kakashi has low chakra levels. In fact, Kakashi has always shown above average levels of chakra. If I remember correctly, even in the beggining of the series, kakashi was able to summon 20 shadow clones after his big battle with zabuza and his battle with zabuza was actually pretty taxing considering he summoned multiple dogs, used rakiri, and more. ANd after it all he summoned 20 clones after saying he was low on chakra... 20 clones is nothing to sneeze at. most people have trouble summoning up to 5 hence why the mutli shadow clone jutsu was considered forbidden because of the chakra drain...

THen as the series went on, we actually saw kakashi training (when he was climbing mountains and such) and he obviously acquired more and more chakra.

People say kakashi has low amounts of chakra because he could only use kamui like once or twice but I believe that Kamui is more chakra taxing to use than summining 100 shadow clones. But then people say, look at obito he can use it over and over again like its second nature. Well lets be serious here. Obitos chakra levels are easily close to a tailed beasts or at least half a tailed beasts because Obito was able to control 6 jinjuriki, use kamui, use advanced fire techs, summon barriers, keep gedo going, and still not even look phased at all. Obito just as extremely high amounts of chakra. Kakashi just has above average chakra and comparing him to Obito isnt fair because Obito defienelty has more chakra than 85 to 95% of the other Ninjas in the series. In fact, Id say the only people with more chakra reserves are Naruto, the other tailed beast holders, kisame, Madara, and Hashirama and nagato. I dont think anyone else can have more chakra than him.