Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    5,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Major plothole to me...

    Sorry all the Sasori related threads, but I rewatched the fight and I noticed something.
    Chiyo should've died, and with that, Sakura would also have died, I'll explain.



    As you can see, Chiyo was cut by one of Sasori's puppets, and she never took the antidote.
    Sakura said there were two antidotes, she used the first one against the Iron Sand, and Chiyo used the second one on Sakura when she was stabbed.


    Which means Chiyo should've been paralyzed either during the fight, or when Sasori stabbed Sakura.
    If she got paralyzed during the fight, Sakura would've never been able to get Sasori and she would get raped.

    If she got paralyzed when Sakura got stabbed, Sakura would die because of her situation.
    If she did take the antidote to prevent her death, Sakura would die.
    In that case, Sasori would probably still kill himself.


    Which means that Chiyo lived even though she was poisoned, with no explanation.
    Seems like a plot hole to me, or did Kishi run out of Plot no Jutsu ideas...
     
         
    Last edited by ~Puppet Master~; 10-04-2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Replaced 'dead' by 'paralyzed'

  2. #2
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Who cares.
     
         

  3. #3
    1st Class LOVELESS's Avatar
    Status
    LOVELESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    I too think Sakura deserved to die.
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Tower
    Posts
    10,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice will always prevail.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Like Logic said who cares?
     
         

  5. #5
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    the poison takes three days to kill you and she died anyways because she gave Gaara a battle res which cost her life anyways plot hole filled
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Megamkfan's Avatar
    Status
    Megamkfan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a place it never snows (Florida)
    Posts
    7,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Wow nice catch
     
         

  7. #7
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    5,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Legendary- View Post
    Like Logic said who cares?
    It's an unexplained plot hole, I care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    the poison takes three days to kill you and she died anyways because she gave Gaara a battle res which cost her life anyways plot hole filled
    Yes, but you get paralyzed within a minute. That's what I mean.
     
         

  8. #8
    Skarm's Avatar
    Status
    Skarm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Who cares.
    I care.
    I mean, if its just a small plothole, its still interesting to see this. Instead of troll threads
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Who cares.
    *sees thread doesn't involve Itachi* "Who cares." Jk
     
         

  10. #10
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Sasori is a fodder anyway.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    she did die.....remeber she gave the antidote to sakura and then she held on....sasori even said it would take 3 days to kill kankuro and the sasori fight in reality probably took an hr or 2 in the naruto vers max and then you remeber chiyo didnt have enough chakra and need to borrow narutos to save gara .....that is because the posion had her weakend

    not a plot hole at all

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Who cares.
    haha you dont care because you cant explain it be real if it was an itachi plot hole you would cry like a newborn baby
     
         

  12. #12
    Skarm's Avatar
    Status
    Skarm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFX
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Sasori is a fodder anyway.
    Itachi died twice.
    He got trolled so bad.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    Iruka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    The poison actually takes three days to kill someone. The only immediate effect is the pain and paralysis. This was seen when Kankuro was poisoned. Sakura even commented on how she was amazed that Chiyo was able to move despite being poisoned.
     
         

  14. #14
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    5,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    I replaced 'died' by 'paralyzed', my mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Sasori is a fodder anyway.
    Just leave this thread, you're only satisfying yourself.
     
         
    Last edited by ~Puppet Master~; 10-04-2012 at 10:03 PM.

  15. #15
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    they had the antidote and wasn't it mentioned that Chiyo was in fact poisoned when she healed Gaara? -__-
     
         

  16. #16
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    It's an unexplained plot hole, I care.



    Yes, but you get paralyzed within a minute. That's what I mean.
    where does it say you get paralyze within a minute?
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    I replaced 'died' by 'paralyzed', my mistake.



    Just leave this thread, you're only satisfying yourself.
    my opinion.....she is old and has bad circulation because thing like this need to circulate in the blood that or as a puppet master she may have a tolerance for it having being posioned b4

    just like how sasuke is immune to it
     
         

  18. #18
    Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    952
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Sasori is a fodder anyway.
    I'd be happy to prove you wrong...
     
         

  19. #19
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    5,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    they had the antidote and wasn't it mentioned that Chiyo was in fact poisoned when she healed Gaara? -__-
    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    where does it say you get paralyze within a minute?
    Kankuro fell down after a few minutes after being stabbed by Hiruko's tail, Sakura fell down after a few seconds after being hit by Iron Sand: World Order, so it depends on how severe the wound is, but it was definitely a bigger wound than Kankuro's so she should've fallen down in a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    my opinion.....she is old and has bad circulation because thing like this need to circulate in the blood that or as a puppet master she may have a tolerance for it having being posioned b4

    just like how sasuke is immune to it
    That would mean that she wouldn't need the antidote at all...
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member natzzz's Avatar
    Status
    natzzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    HALF HALLOW
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Sasori is a fodder anyway.
    NO.
     
         

  21. #21
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Major plothole to me...

    i thought chiyo was dying, but slowly.....
     
         

  22. #22
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    I'm guessing Chiyo has a certain intolerance for it, maybe because she's so used to being around poison and working with similar tools. She did show signs of her body shutting down if you remember, it probably just took longer to circulate because she was old.

    Still a good question to raise, thanks
     
         

  23. #23
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Hardly a plot hole. I believe Chiyo said to Naruto n'all when she was healing Gaara that she was gone for anyway cause of the poisen.
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    Kankuro fell down after a few minutes after being stabbed by Hiruko's tail, Sakura fell down after a few seconds after being hit by Iron Sand: World Order, so it depends on how severe the wound is, but it was definitely a bigger wound than Kankuro's so she should've fallen down in a minute.



    That would mean that she wouldn't need the antidote at all...
    no it wouldnt there is a difference between resistance and immunity and sasori poision was special it said meaning she probably wasnt immune but just had a general resistance to poision meaning it takes longer to take effect but still kill in the end

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Hardly a plot hole. I believe Chiyo said to Naruto n'all when she was healing Gaara that she was gone for anyway cause of the poisen.
    see this only helps prove my point as she did say she was done for meaning she did probably just have a resistance
     
         

  25. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Major plothole to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evert131 View Post
    It's an unexplained plot hole, I care.



    Yes, but you get paralyzed within a minute. That's what I mean.
    That awkward moment when you say I care and it completely blows up the arguers statement

    Yeah nice catch!!! It could be that Chiyo had some natural poision resistence, but I understand how you feel being that Kankuro went out in minutes. Who knows how much will power the old lady had
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •