Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto




    1. at 1:49 sasuke didnt even have time to react if it wasnt for seuigetsu hed be dead

    2. at 5:15 raikage went v2 and owned him again


    now naruto is faster then a annnnd he can make bm and km clones and up to like 13 of them all which go faster then a now if sasuke cant keep up with one a what will he do with 13 clones faster then him



    as for susanoo what do you think it will do against 13 planatery rasengans at once faster then he can even see

    sasuke will catch up i know this but right now get off it sasuke is fodder to naruto at the moment

    a was to fast to hit with his genjutsu so is naruto
    a dodged amaterasu so can naruto
    tsunade shatterd susanoo and naruto massive rasengan would do ten times the damage

    sasuke has got not a thing on naruto atm
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Neji360's Avatar
    Status
    Neji360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    True
     
         

  3. #3
    blaise12's Avatar
    Status
    blaise12 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    and your just a naruto fantard who doesnt like sasuke lols.considering we all know EMS gives some boosts in speed and other things we dont even know what sasuke can do now so shut it untill we see his new abilities in battle.
     
         

  4. #4
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    From what I know Sasuke: 2 wins Naruto: 2 losses

    Sooooooo NOOO
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    and your just a naruto fantard who doesnt like sasuke lols.considering we all know EMS gives some boosts in speed and other things we dont even know what sasuke can do now so shut it untill we see his new abilities in battle.
    i make threads defending sasuke all the time and in this one i even mentioned he would catch up so nice try but fail

    even in my sig i have a theory of how sasuke will step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by dominicansharingan View Post
    From what I know Sasuke: 2 wins Naruto: 2 losses

    Sooooooo NOOO
    ok so he cant keep up with a how will he keep up with 13 clones even faster id luuuuuuuv to hear this hahaha...dont worry ill wait oh and incase you didnt know susanoo is not fast haha and has be shown broken by way les then naruto can deliver

    why do you think madara sucked up rasenshuriken and not tried to tank it if it wasnt for the rinnegan naruto would have dropped madara right there

    good think madara is an edo with rinnegan eh



    so if naruto can drop kick madara by himself what chance does sasuke have.....and go ahead and say he cant but naruto chakra arms could pull madara out the same as gara sand could
     
         
    Last edited by Mischeif Maker; 10-05-2012 at 12:32 AM.

  6. #6
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    6,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put the dying in studying
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    and your just a naruto fantard who doesnt like sasuke lols.considering we all know EMS gives some boosts in speed and other things we dont even know what sasuke can do now so shut it untill we see his new abilities in battle.

    This lol.
     
         

  7. #7
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Everyone's entitles to their opinion. They can believe what they want.
     
         

  8. #8
    Haosrithy Haosrithy's Avatar
    Status
    Haosrithy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ~On the cumulus cloud above~
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The girl I love is
    better than the girl of my
    dreams because she's real-said
    the Swaggiest man on NB.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

     
         

  9. #9
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    This is the only way Naruto can beat Sasuke
     
         

  10. #10
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    NERP
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Naruto crushes Sasuke as of now.

    Sasuke still has a lot more room to grow than Naruto does though.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    So you have seen what EMS Sasuke can do...right?
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Naruto crushes Sasuke as of now.

    Sasuke still has a lot more room to grow than Naruto does though.
    no he doesnt now that naruto has kurama on his side he can clone train all he wants hard which will allow him to learn jutsu faster then sasuke could dream
     
         

  13. #13
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    SAmIDeXtEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    821
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Your Right .......................Sasuke is A G.A.Y. A.ss Uchiha that will never beat naruto.....Not in a million years :D
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Mischeif Maker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Your Right .......................Sasuke is A G.A.Y. A.ss Uchiha that will never beat naruto.....Not in a million years :D
    oh sasuke will catch up...dont think for a second he wont kishi would not make the fight onsided like it wuld be right now but as of now based on feat sasuke has not a think that could even affect naruto
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Your Right .......................Sasuke is A G.A.Y. A.ss Uchiha that will never beat naruto.....Not in a million years :D
    I'm sorry didn't Sasuke beat Naruto already at the Final Valley?......stop acting like a child.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    and your just a naruto fantard who doesnt like sasuke lols.considering we all know EMS gives some boosts in speed and other things we dont even know what sasuke can do now so shut it untill we see his new abilities in battle.
    ^^ this in the sense that we should wait to see what ems does to sasuke. At the moment too many threads are being made about current naruto vs sasuke. People need to just chill and wait for ems sasuke to get some fight time it comen up soon since sasuke probably is going to fight whoever the person is that knows everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mischeif Maker View Post
    ok so he cant keep up with a how will he keep up with 13 clones even faster id luuuuuuuv to hear this hahaha...dont worry ill wait oh and incase you didnt know susanoo is not fast haha and has be shown broken by way les then naruto can deliver

    why do you think madara sucked up rasenshuriken and not tried to tank it if it wasnt for the rinnegan naruto would have dropped madara right there

    good think madara is an edo with rinnegan eh



    so if naruto can drop kick madara by himself what chance does sasuke have.....and go ahead and say he cant but naruto chakra arms could pull madara out the same as gara sand could
    First of all lets put some facts on the table:

    fact #1: if it wasn't for onooki making gaara's sand lighter, gaara would have never been able to pull madara from susanoo.

    fact #2: madara owned bm naruto with one move clone or not, in fact naruto is lucky he sent a clone or he might be captured right now
     
         

  17. #17
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    I sense another Sasuke arc comming up. i think in this, Sasuke will fight a fully recovered Orochimaru or he will face "The One Who Knows Everything" in which he will get his upgrade and level the playing field against Naruto. Afterall he is Naruto's rival.
     
         

  18. #18
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Flames View Post
    I'm sorry didn't Sasuke beat Naruto already at the Final Valley?......stop acting like a child.

    Ugh, I get so tired of hearing this. Sasuke only won, because Naruto LET him win. Sasuke went for the finishing blow and Naruto merely called Sasuke's boast about him not even being able to scratch his headband. Had Naruto went in with the same killer intent the fight would have, more than likely, ended in a draw.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    ^^ this in the sense that we should wait to see what ems does to sasuke. At the moment too many threads are being made about current naruto vs sasuke. People need to just chill and wait for ems sasuke to get some fight time it comen up soon since sasuke probably is going to fight whoever the person is that knows everything.



    First of all lets put some facts on the table:

    fact #1: if it wasn't for onooki making gaara's sand lighter, gaara would have never been able to pull madara from susanoo.

    fact #2: madara owned bm naruto with one move clone or not, in fact naruto is lucky he sent a clone or he might be captured right now
    1. That doesn't mean Naruto can't do the same with his chakra arm and Note Naruto was in SM that time.

    2. Naruto didn't know about the fan and the fight didn't even begin yet. Just like you said that we didn't see what EMS can do, we haven't seen what BM Naruto can do against Madara, even if Madara is stronger, we don't know what damage Naruto can do...
     
         

  20. #20
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Madara, Tobi, & Kakashi are having no problem, keeping up woth Naruto I don't see why Sasuke can't
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    Posts
    4,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by blaise12 View Post
    and your just a naruto fantard who doesnt like sasuke lols.considering we all know EMS gives some boosts in speed and other things we dont even know what sasuke can do now so shut it untill we see his new abilities in battle.
    LOL noooo.......EMS Sasuke with Susano he's gonna be slow my friend.....And we saw what Sasuke could do with his EMS....all he could was fling frisbees at Zetsus....lol sorry bro...BM Naruto dominates
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    Ugh, I get so tired of hearing this. Sasuke only won, because Naruto LET him win. Sasuke went for the finishing blow and Naruto merely called Sasuke's boast about him not even being able to scratch his headband. Had Naruto went in with the same killer intent the fight would have, more than likely, ended in a draw.
    I agree, it was for plot progression but no matter how many times you say that, some people don't want to accept that
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    Posts
    4,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    ^^ this in the sense that we should wait to see what ems does to sasuke. At the moment too many threads are being made about current naruto vs sasuke. People need to just chill and wait for ems sasuke to get some fight time it comen up soon since sasuke probably is going to fight whoever the person is that knows everything.



    First of all lets put some facts on the table:

    fact #1: if it wasn't for onooki making gaara's sand lighter, gaara would have never been able to pull madara from susanoo.

    fact #2: madara owned bm naruto with one move clone or not, in fact naruto is lucky he sent a clone or he might be captured right now
    the only thing we saw Sasuke could do with the EMS was throws frisbees of amateratsu and Susano......so....right now due to the manga Naruto > Sasuke until Sasuke gets some better moves
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Black Flames is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    With Aizen
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugaro Uzamaki View Post
    Ugh, I get so tired of hearing this. Sasuke only won, because Naruto LET him win. Sasuke went for the finishing blow and Naruto merely called Sasuke's boast about him not even being able to scratch his headband. Had Naruto went in with the same killer intent the fight would have, more than likely, ended in a draw.
    , it's Naruto's business that he hold back and Sasuke never asked him to hold back in the first place and when Sasuke went up against Bee wasn't he holding back? but that didn't change the fact Sasuke couldn't beat him so calm down boy.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this is for those who think sasuke can keep up with naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Madara, Tobi, & Kakashi are having no problem, keeping up woth Naruto I don't see why Sasuke can't
    What you fail to grasp is that in order to defeat Obito they had to stick to a plan and Obito's reaction speed is just sick, maybe close to Minato's reaction speed..
    And Obito didn't actually go up against BM as he did with KM...

    Madara just arrived at the battlefield, we haven't seen him go up against BM yet, just blocked a mini tbb bomb with his fan that's all.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •