Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Infinite One-Sword Style with Akiza Sensei

Well Akiza it is an honor to me to be taught in this Style and it is an honor to be taught by you once again ^_^

*sits down in a meditation stance and awaits for Akiza*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

Re: Infinite One-Sword Style with Akiza Sensei

This is a tricky task...

~You see me carrying a large amount of katanas. I throw the katana holding package up in the air and when it gets to the peak of it's height it slides all the katanas out making them land on the group piercing all around us. Then I pick one katana up.~

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 50
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user grabs a giant container of katanas that is wrapped in a type of cloth or wire to hold/travel with it (This can also be done if a scroll that holds multiple swords like tenten's.). The user then throws it above him and his opponents location and then the swords slide out and land around the battlefield making around 10 to 20 sword scattered around. This is only to supply the swordsman with multiple katanas to fight with. This technique was created by the belief that no swordsman needs a perfect sword, but the ability to wield any sword with great skill. Each sword has a little trick to them which only allow the user of this technique and others that know it use them freely. If the opponent with no knowledge of this trick attempts to wield one of these swords the hilt will extend needles to hurt the opponents hands like Kisame's shark scale sword. Due to that, the Infinite One-Sword Style was created to help the swordsman, aid allies in battle, and to put extreme psychological pressure towards the opponent from the exaggerated amount of blades.

Note: Only musasibou can teach this.
    Note: Can only use once per battle.
    Note: Only users of this technique can wield the swords.
    The technique is from the first 15 seconds of this video.
    YouTube - Amv Black Star vs Mifune

I want you to pick a katana up without hurting your hand. ~I smirk~ Remember that you must always know that a sword will bite at a unworthy master. Only people that care for it will know it's true trickery. ~taps the katana on it's shoulder.~

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on it...

Y U NO Teach Me Infinite One-Sword Style!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akiza View Post
    This is a tricky task...

~You see me carrying a large amount of katanas. I throw the katana holding package up in the air and when it gets to the peak of it's height it slides all the katanas out making them land on the group piercing all around us. Then I pick one katana up.~

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user grabs a giant container of katanas that is wrapped in a type of cloth or wire to hold/travel with it (This can also be done if a scroll that holds multiple swords like tenten's.). The user then throws it above him and his opponents location and then the swords slide out and land around the battlefield making around 10 to 20 sword scattered around. This is only to supply the swordsman with multiple katanas to fight with. This technique was created by the belief that no swordsman needs a perfect sword, but the ability to wield any sword with great skill. Each sword has a little trick to them which only allow the user of this technique and others that know it use them freely. If the opponent with no knowledge of this trick attempts to wield one of these swords the hilt will extend needles to hurt the opponents hands like Kisame's shark scale sword. Due to that, the Infinite One-Sword Style was created to help the swordsman, aid allies in battle, and to put extreme psychological pressure towards the opponent from the exaggerated amount of blades.

Note: Can only use once per battle.
    Note: Only users of this technique can wield the swords.
    The technique is from the first 15 seconds of this video.

I want you to pick a katana up without hurting your hand. ~I smirk~ Remember that you must always know that a sword will bite at a unworthy master. Only people that care for it will know it's true trickery. ~taps the katana on it's shoulder.~
    *I close my eyes for a second and concentrate while taking a deep breath. I then get close to one of the swords and pick it up*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

~suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your hand and let go of the katana.~

Well, then what would you think about that? This is a defense mechanism that does not allow enemies use your katanas.

~You see needles coming from the hilt. They begin to slide back into the hilt.~

See there is only one way to hold the katana with 1 hand and with both. There is highly sensitive areas around the hilt that press multiple switches. These switches will allow the user to hold the katana without making the needles come out. If the person doesn't hold the katana correctly he or she will get poked in the hand. The way of holding a katana is very important in this style making all swords that you bring your weapon and no one else. What would be the point of the swords if your opponent can use them too.

~Shows you my katana~ See no needles. ~points in every part where my fingers are touching and palm is.~ Once you master this it won't be too hard to continue the training. I want you to first pick up a katana without activating the defense mechanism, swing it by doing basic sword exercises without losing your grip, and then we will continue the training.

~sits down~ Tell me when you at least pick one up.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on it...

*comes back in a truck full of swords* keotsu said it was ok...so where do i start!^^

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

You're only slightly behind, Toku-sama. We won't need those swords you brought, lol, just the ones that are on the floor currently.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, then what would you think about that? This is a defense mechanism that does not allow enemies use your katanas.

See there is only one way to hold the katana with 1 hand and with both. There is highly sensitive areas around the hilt that press multiple switches. These switches will allow the user to hold the katana without making the needles come out. If the person doesn't hold the katana correctly he or she will get poked in the hand. The way of holding a katana is very important in this style making all swords that you bring your weapon and no one else. What would be the point of the swords if your opponent can use them too.

~Shows you my katana~ See no needles. ~points in every part where my fingers are touching and palm is.~ Once you master this it won't be too hard to continue the training. I want you to first pick up a katana without activating the defense mechanism, swing it by doing basic sword exercises without losing your grip, and then we will continue the training.

Piece of cake...

*takes a katana and spikes stab me*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarg... This seemed a lot more easily when you were doing this.

*takes another one and after a few seconds spikes stab me again.*

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghh... Almost there.

*With a huge determination in my eyes I take another Katana and after a few seconds nothing happens. I stay calm and don't move so that I dont activate the spikes.*

How's that Akiza-dono...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

~looks up after talking to Toku~ Oh you can hold it? Well that seems good. Now I want you to wield 2 katanas at the same time and show me some attack exercises with them. This time though. ~Plucks out a katana~ I'll be blocking them. You'll be fighting people with weapons too and the clashing force between both weapons can move your grip.

~stands in a laid back position with the katana in my right hand~ Well then... Come at me once you get your other katana.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

~looks up after talking to Toku~ Oh you can hold it? Well that seems good. Now I want you to wield 2 katanas at the same time and show me some attack exercises with them. This time though. ~Plucks out a katana~ I'll be blocking them. You'll be fighting people with weapons too and the clashing force between both weapons can move your grip.

~stands in a laid back position with the katana in my right hand~ Well then... Come at me once you get your other katana.

*Tries to take another katana with my left hand and spikes stab me*

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhh... This is more difficult but I think I got this...

*takes another katana with my left hand and after a few seconds nothing happens*

Yeeeeeeeeeeey I got this

*suddenly I feel a stab in my left hand.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGG H NOt again...

*I concentrate even more this time and take yet another katana in my left hand only this time, succesfuly.*

YOSH! Time to attack Akizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Starts running at akiza with the 2 swords in my 2 hands and upon reaching the range of the swords, I perform 2 diagonal slashes at the same time, pretty much like an "X' coming from above and cutting through your boobs
    .*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

~I yawn while you come towards me as you come closer I raise the one sword horizontally, immediately clashing with your X of two swords in the middle, easily holding your attack back with just that arm and sword. While you are trying to force the X's way down upon me, I simply knee you in the crotch with my left leg, making you fall to the ground in pain.~

-I laugh at your slight humiliation. -

Well then it seems you didn't lose your grip. that is what I was hoping for. Put down the swords. It seems like you understand how to work with these katanas. Remember to always have your set of swords with you. You can have it in a scroll or just carry it with you. Your personal choice. Now then lets move onto the next lesson. Bandage up your hand beforehand from the needles that poked you before.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

~I yawn while you come towards me as you come closer I raise the one sword horizontally, immediately clashing with your X of two swords in the middle, easily holding your attack back with just that arm and sword. While you are trying to force the X's way down upon me, I simply knee you in the crotch with my left leg, making you fall to the ground in pain.~

-I laugh at your slight humiliation. -

Well then it seems you didn't lose your grip. that is what I was hoping for. Put down the swords. It seems like you understand how to work with these katanas. Remember to always have your set of swords with you. You can have it in a scroll or just carry it with you. Your personal choice. Now then lets move onto the next lesson. Bandage up your hand beforehand from the needles that poked you before.

*uses dance of the larch to protect me from the kick and as your leg gets stabbed and you cry in pain I laugh at your slight humiliation.*

How's that you cocky evil person...

*bandages up my hands*

Last edited by Akisha; 05-26-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

*as you use dance of the larch, the clone poofs once you stab its leg, and i come from behind a tree, sipping some tea*

Hm, you said something? xD

Now watch... ~I create a clone of myself and kick her towards a tree making her fall and as she begins to get up I throw 3 swords in front of her body. I then rush at her slicing all 3 katanas in such a fashion they spin and slice upwards making the clone get cut. Then as she staggers away I clash my sword into the 3 individual swords making them attack the clone in her foot to keep her in place, her stomach, and her heart. After dealing the 3 blows she dispatches as the swords fall on the ground.~

This is called...

Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 45
    Damage: 90 total (30 for every sword.)
    Description: The user throws 3 swords in front of the opponent with the blades piercing the ground and sharp side towards the target. The user then quickly gets in front of the opponent and surprises the opponent by hitting all the swords at the bottom to make them fling upwards and slice him vertically. Then while the opponent is hurt the user will strike every individual sword at the staggering opponent flinging them for multiple strikes. The opponent can be pinned down or the swords can be aimed for vital points. This attack is best suited when the user and opponent is in close range.
    Note: Can only use three times per battle.
    Note: This technique can be done after the Kendo: Infinite One-Sword Style is set up.

To get a better understanding about it you can check out the video. I said the time where the technique starts.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*sits looking at Akisha with his hand in bandage*

oh, good old time when i learned IOSS with Keotsu

gl PoD, may those swords not kill you O_-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

*as you use dance of the larch, the clone poofs once you stab its leg, and i come from behind a tree, sipping some tea*

Hm, you said something? xD

Now watch... ~I create a clone of myself and kick her towards a tree making her fall and as she begins to get up I throw 3 swords in front of her body. I then rush at her slicing all 3 katanas in such a fashion they spin and slice upwards making the clone get cut. Then as she staggers away I clash my sword into the 3 individual swords making them attack the clone in her foot to keep her in place, her stomach, and her heart. After dealing the 3 blows she dispatches as the swords fall on the ground.~

This is called...

Chakra: 45
    Damage: 90 total (30 for every sword.)
    Description: The user throws 3 swords in front of the opponent with the blades piercing the ground and sharp side towards the target. The user then quickly gets in front of the opponent and surprises the opponent by hitting all the swords at the bottom to make them fling upwards and slice him vertically. Then while the opponent is hurt the user will strike every individual sword at the staggering opponent flinging them for multiple strikes. The opponent can be pinned down or the swords can be aimed for vital points. This attack is best suited when the user and opponent is in close range.
    Note: Can only use three times per battle.
    Note: This technique can be done after the Kendo: Infinite One-Sword Style is set up.

To get a better understanding about it you can check out the video. I said the time where the technique starts.
    -_- I thought I got you this time...

*watches Akiza's dance with her clone*

Oh that's nice Akiza-dono...One question though, how fast exactly are you when using this - any reference to the gate speed or ?

and the video is not working btw

EDIT: thanks Mig

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

ask keo...he knows where all the techs are in soul eater. ><

just try it for now.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

here is that video (1:15 to 1:30)

i won't post anymore, unless video is needed

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

ask keo...he knows where all the techs are in soul eater. ><

just try it for now.
    and what about the speed o_O

Let's try it now.

*I make a clone that I kick at some random tree and upon seeing him starting to come back on his feet, I throw 3 katanas at you and rush at him in a flash. Upon reaching him I take the first sword and stab him in the heart, with the 2nd sword I cut through his neck vain and with the 3rd sword I try to drill through his skull.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

again ask keotsu. xD

Seems like you got it down quite nicely. Though it is a tricky way of attacking a person you need to make sure your there before they can get their bearings back. If they have a chance to counterattack, you may lose your life. Anyways onto the next technique. ~continues sipping tea and sitting down.~ I want you to show me how fast you can run.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

again ask keotsu. xD

Seems like you got it down quite nicely. Though it is a tricky way of attacking a person you need to make sure your there before they can get their bearings back. If they have a chance to counterattack, you may lose your life. Anyways onto the next technique. ~continues sipping tea and sitting down.~ I want you to show me how fast you can run.
    *starts running as fast as I can*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

Alright, stop.

Pretty fast. I must say though this next technique takes speed, reaction time, and concentration. If you mess up the swords won't do what you want them to do.

We'll be performing the sword technique...

Damage: 90
    Description: This technique utilizes the numerous swords involved in the use of the Infinite One-Sword Style and both the user's skill and speed as a ninja. The user attacks the opponent a total of eleven times in rapid succession, each at different angles and positions. With each strike the sword is left behind attached to the opponent. He then lands the final blow, making a total of twelve devastating blows. This technique pins and hurts the opponent. The reason why the swords can be powerful and stay on the opponent is because the blunt of the blade is used. The attack itself relies upon the high speeds of the individual attacks and the momentary stun inflicted by the previous blows, allowing the user to grab one of the surrounding swords and continue with the technique. This attack when used and if added with multiplication will put a great strain on the user making him or her dizzy and very exhausted. This is a finishing combo and is to knock out the opponent.
    Note: Can only use twice per battle.
    Note: The user cannot use this technique again for 3 turns.
    Note: The user can only perform two attacks this turn, this is included to that tally.
    Note: User can only use 2 moves next turn.
    Note: User can not use genjutsu or taijutsu for 1 turn.
    Note: This can be blocked to minimize damage. (-10)
    The technique is from 3:20 to 3:40.

This attack is very complicated. Once you master this technique I'll begin the training for the second form of this. Like all sword wielders know the sword can be used to kill, or to punish. What I mean is that when you have a katana you can use the dull side as much as the sharp one. In this case we are using the dull side to punish our opponents by stunning them with strong blows. When done correctly and with great timing and speed the user can use the same technique with a different katana to continue this process. Though you cannot keep this up forever. The max amount of times to do this is 11 times and then you strike 1 last time to hurt your opponent.

Now then I'll so you what I mean. ~I pluck a sword out from the ground and create a clone. The clone stands in a defensive stance with her sword. I then focus on my clone with my sword gripped and ready. I the suddenly rush at the clone and slash at him with a powerful clash of my sword. Though it was fast the blade was turned from sharp side to dull and making my opponent stuck in place for a split second I grab another sword and slam him in the back. I then continue this process of adding swords to her body with all the dull sides into her body. The stunned state he is in makes him unable to move and then I deal the finishing blow which is a sharp side slash through the waist making all the swords deal the damage needed. The clone then drops to her knees and before her body falls flat he is dispatched.~

Now then. This will take some time. Practice making the sword stick on a dummy first. If you can put the precise pressure on the slash the sword should somehow stick to the dummy allowing you ample time to grab another to perform this. Now I want you to get at least 3 swords stuck in no less than 2 hours.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on it...

You're only slightly behind, Toku-sama. We won't need those swords you brought, lol, just the ones that are on the floor currently.

*bows towards Akiza sensei and then towards the Katana*

I am your new partner, you shall aid me in my time of need...

*picks up the katana waiting to see if it will deem me worthy or not*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post

Alright, stop.

Pretty fast. I must say though this next technique takes speed, reaction time, and concentration. If you mess up the swords won't do what you want them to do.

We'll be performing the sword technique...

Damage: 90
    Description: This technique utilizes the numerous swords involved in the use of the Infinite One-Sword Style and both the user's skill and speed as a ninja. The user attacks the opponent a total of eleven times in rapid succession, each at different angles and positions. With each strike the sword is left behind attached to the opponent. He then lands the final blow, making a total of twelve devastating blows. This technique pins and hurts the opponent. The reason why the swords can be powerful and stay on the opponent is because the blunt of the blade is used. The attack itself relies upon the high speeds of the individual attacks and the momentary stun inflicted by the previous blows, allowing the user to grab one of the surrounding swords and continue with the technique. This attack when used and if added with multiplication will put a great strain on the user making him or her dizzy and very exhausted. This is a finishing combo and is to knock out the opponent.
    Note: Can only use twice per battle.
    Note: The user cannot use this technique again for 3 turns.
    Note: The user can only perform two attacks this turn, this is included to that tally.
    Note: User can only use 2 moves next turn.
    Note: User can not use genjutsu or taijutsu for 1 turn.
    Note: This can be blocked to minimize damage. (-10)
    The technique is from 3:20 to 3:40.

This attack is very complicated. Once you master this technique I'll begin the training for the second form of this. Like all sword wielders know the sword can be used to kill, or to punish. What I mean is that when you have a katana you can use the dull side as much as the sharp one. In this case we are using the dull side to punish our opponents by stunning them with strong blows. When done correctly and with great timing and speed the user can use the same technique with a different katana to continue this process. Though you cannot keep this up forever. The max amount of times to do this is 11 times and then you strike 1 last time to hurt your opponent.

Now then I'll so you what I mean. ~I pluck a sword out from the ground and create a clone. The clone stands in a defensive stance with her sword. I then focus on my clone with my sword gripped and ready. I the suddenly rush at the clone and slash at him with a powerful clash of my sword. Though it was fast the blade was turned from sharp side to dull and making my opponent stuck in place for a split second I grab another sword and slam him in the back. I then continue this process of adding swords to her body with all the dull sides into her body. The stunned state he is in makes him unable to move and then I deal the finishing blow which is a sharp side slash through the waist making all the swords deal the damage needed. The clone then drops to her knees and before her body falls flat he is dispatched.~

Now then. This will take some time. Practice making the sword stick on a dummy first. If you can put the precise pressure on the slash the sword should somehow stick to the dummy allowing you ample time to grab another to perform this. Now I want you to get at least 3 swords stuck in no less than 2 hours.

Hmm let's see...

*I make a clone that I immediately rush at as fast as possible. Upon reaching him I use the Katana I am holding to perform a horizontal slash towards his body with the dull side of the sword. Upon seeing the sword stuck in his body I grab another sword from the ground and perform the same thing only this time from the other side of his body, I then take a 3rd sword and perform a vertical slash aiming for his shoulder, trying to stuck another 3rd sword in his body.*

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    be around.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Toku View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post

Hmm let's see...

*I make a clone that I immediately rush at as fast as possible. Upon reaching him I use the Katana I am holding to perform a horizontal slash towards his body with the dull side of the sword. Upon seeing the sword stuck in his body I grab another sword from the ground and perform the same thing only this time from the other side of his body, I then take a 3rd sword and perform a vertical slash aiming for his shoulder, trying to stuck another 3rd sword in his body.*
    ~spits~ There is a reason why I told you to practice what I instructed. Your blows are weak, the swords are barely in place. You need to practice more than that. I want you to practice the 3 sword version 50 times before we continue.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

~spits~ There is a reason why I told you to practice what I instructed. Your blows are weak, the swords are barely in place. You need to practice more than that. I want you to practice the 3 sword version 50 times before we continue.
    *starts practicing the 3 hit combo*

Sighing pitifully, I begin the combo yet again.
    "1"
    I grit my teeth in frutration.
    "2"
    I really don't wanna do this again.
    "3"
    Why would she even have me do this many times?
    "4"
    I don't like trying it again.
    "5"
    Damn this is tough
    "6"
    I can fell my muscles burning
    "7"
    It hurts like hell.
    "8"
    Really, this is just mean.
    "9"
    Damn sword style!
    "10"
    AUCH! What the hell?
    "11"
    Oh shit.
    "12"
    I think my shoulder popped out of its place or something.
    "13"
    Oh no, this isn't good.
    "14"
    Damn it hurts like hell.
    "15"
    Maybe if I...
    "16"
    DAMNIT!
    "17"
    Oh hell that hurt.
    "18"
    Why push-ups?
    "19"
    Why would she choose this combo of all ?
    "20"
    Damn, this is gonna take forever.
    "21"
    At least my shoulder is okay again...
    "22"
    No, no it isn't.
    "23"
    For the love of....
    "24"
    Has she no mercy?
    "25"
    My arms are gonna be the size of trees after this workout.
    "26"
    I'll have an extremely strong upper-body.
    "27"
    But my legs will probably shrink to the size of matches.
    "28"
    I don't want my legs to become that small.
    "29"
    I'd look like some kind of monkey...
    "30"
    Monkey's are okay.
    "31"
    But I don't wanna look like them.
    "32"
    Is she actually serious about those 50 tries?
    "33"
    This is retarded...
    "34"
    OH GOD!
    "35"
    Something definitely just snapped.
    "36"
    Oh, it was just a twig.
    "37"
    Where the hell did that even come from?"
    A damn twig.
    "38"
    I screamed like a sissy because of a damn twig.
    "39"
    Mother of God!
    "40"
    This is gonna take forever!
    "41"
    Have I really just taken forty?
    "42"
    It feels like a thousand...
    "43"
    Maybe my mind is jusy messing with me.
    "44"
    So in reality, I'm already done with all the practice.
    "45"
    But I'm just so fatigued I'm having hallucinations.
    "46"
    Damn illusions.
    "47"
    Maybe she has a Sharingan hidden somewhere?
    "48"
    That would explain some stuff.
    "49"
    Maybe it's hidden on her buttocks?
    "50"
    I'll have to check that later.
    "51"
    Wait this was number 50 why do I keep doing this...
    "52"
    YES!!

Done...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»