[Earth] Sindy

*Sits patiently waiting for Sindy*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Re: [Earth] Sindy

*appears beside you* ^.^

Alright so since your new to learning elements, tell me these three things in your own words:

-What is chakra
    -How is it used
    -What is the benefit of using chakra

After your done, then we can begin to work on using chakra before we start earth alright ^.^

One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chakra is the energy that is flowing in the ninja body that keeps them alive and functioning. On top of that Chakra is also the energy force that it used by ninja to perform jutsus, the more chakra the more powerful the jutsu may be. Having/using chakra has many benefits. Starting with something as small as using a fire jutsu to start a campfire or whathaveyou, to using it all in combat in a offensive of possibly defensive manor.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good ^.^

*takes out a kunai and throws it at the top part of a tree*

Now what I want you to do is add concentrate and add your chakra towards the soul of your feet. Continuously add chakra to your feet until you get enough of it and then run up the tree to get the kunai. Be as detailed as you can when adding chakra to your feet and when running up the tree as well.

One Eyed Dragon of Oshu Xinroki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Nods and then begins by sitting down in a meditating position. When you say more concentration I think to begin meditating and focusing on clearing my mind to make it easier for me to concentrate. After taking a few minutes to sit and relax and clear my mind of unnecessary thoughts I stand back up and then begin to try and focus the chakra in my chakra stream to the souls of my feet, working on keeping both feet balanced with the amount of chakra I am using and putting into each foot. Eventually I would feel as if they were closely balanced together, I put a good amount of chakra into my feet, thinking better to have too much chakra than not enough and fall on my ass.. I approach the tree and then slowly raise my right foot and place it against the tree, leaving it there as I work on keeping it bound to the tree for me to climb my other foot up onto it. I slowly completed this process and then began to make slow pace to the kunai, taking small baby-like steps up toward the Kunai, eventually reaching it, bending forward to pick it up, id then slowly walk myself back down releasing the chakra from my feet after I touched the surface and held the kunai to you* Good enough, or should I try to do it faster?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

That's good but now you need to do it faster. Try to do it faster and when your climbing up the tree, you should continuously add bits of your chakra to your feet when your moving up the tree. This will help you keep your balance and reach your goal faster.

*throws another kunai in the spot the last kunai was at*