Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara Uchiha killed Hashirama Senju after all ! ( I found something very importa

Sorry, I don't think you are right.

The chain weapon belongs to Tobi (remember he uses it to catch people (Minato) when they phase through).

The Uchiha love Shuriken! Sasuke summons them, Itachi does, and plus, it looks to me like they were thrown AT Hashirama by Madara during the Ninetails fight.

Fan is Madara's

Sickle is Madara's

We know from that picture that Madara was impaled by at least 1 sword. The other could have been left on the battlefield IF it even is Hashirama's.

The cloaks could be anybody's.

All in all, I see no reason to say that Madara killed Hashirama because these weapons are there. Even if Madara did kill Hashi, it probably would have been, you know, after the fight that Hashi won.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal

Re: Madara Uchiha killed Hashirama Senju after all ! ( I found something very importa

this thread is lame....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There exists tons of those shurinken.. But it may very well be those he used in their fight. It proves nothing though, besides I can't see why Hashirama would bring Madaras weapons back with him. The fight wasn't over after he beat Madara, he still had to deal with Kurama, so he had to hurry and seal it in Mito before it made more havoc..

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man

I also saw Obito used them

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this might not be plausible but just give it a thought.......

all those are madara's weapons, he threw them at hashirama which hashi avoided by using mokuton.
    if they were hashirama's i doubt he would put them on display into a tree and invite madara to steal them and use them against him in the battle.
    madara just took them back after the battle and stored them for later use.
    simple as that.

if hashi used any of those weapons i think he just picked them up from where madara threw them.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoFan20 View Post
    I disagree. Hashirama died first, so madara went and robbed him of his personal belongings. Remember Madara lived to an old age. If madara killed hashirama then why is Madara all on his nuts. "Hashirama is the only one who can beat me, but hes not in this world anymore."
    i'm confused.. how could this possibly be a theory? Hashirama died during a war long after his fight with Madara and after training the third Hokage??

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry i replied to the wrong post i was trying to get the person you replied to with the dumb theory

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Well Hashirama's death was a mystery but it was said he died to maintain peace and prevent a war(the other villages feard him cause he had multiple beast). However, his death instead caused the first great war.
    Now where the hell did you get this from, stop making stuff up.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123