Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto's Secret Kekkei Genkai

Disclaimer: This theory was not thought of by me. I ran into it on another Naruto site and thought to show it here

I believe Naruto has a secret kekkei genkai ability that is unknown to most everyone in the series.

The first piece of evidence that supports my theory is a statement by Yamato. In chapter 299, entitled "The Source of Strength", Yamato makes the following observations about the Kyuubi's chakra:

"The Kyuubi's chakra is acting like poison..something like that can't simply be healed by Sakura's level of healing jutsu. Which makes me even more surprised that Naruto is able to endure it."

and

"Your true strength isn't from Kyuubi's power, and the reason you're able to stand Kyuubi's chakra is because of the strength of your own chakra."

The above quote implies that Naruto's own chakra holds some special properties that normal people's chakra lack. Naruto, on his own can withstand the negative effects of the Kyuubi's chakra. This is a fact supported by the manga itself.

There are currently only two known kekkei genkai abilities that can control the Kyuubi's chakra. The first is the Mangekyou Sharingan as noted here & here. While unconfirmed, it is believed that Mangekyou Sharingan controls the Kyuubi through the use of genjutsu. It is quite obvious that Naruto has neither Mangekyou Sharingan or genjutsu strong enough to control the Kyuubi. The only other known kekkei genkai that possesses the ability to control Kyuubi chakra is the unnamed kekkei genkai ability of Hashirama Senju, the first hokage. Yamato, a clone of Hashirama demonstrates this ability here & here. He then explains why only he can use the ability here & here.

It is my belief that the hidden kekkei genkai that Naruto possesses is the same one Hashirama Senju had. I also believe that Haku of the land of water also had this ability. The abilities of Haku & Hashirama were simply named after the elements they created by combining their elemental affinities. Hashirama's being Mokuton(earth+water) & Haku's being Hyouton(wind+water). I believe their abilities came from the same source. That source is the kekkei genkai(bloodline limit) of the Uzumaki clan.

Not much is known about the Uzumaki clan, however we do known Naruto's mother was from the Uzumaki clan, as well as the Whirlpool Country. It is possible that the former Whirlpool Country was the home of the Uzumaki clan, however something happened to the Whirlpool Country. Since it is refered to as the "former" Whirlpool Country, it is safe to assume something happened to the country to cause it to no longer exist.
    The Whirlpool Country invaded by the bloody mist which was controlled by none other than Madara Uchiha(He controlled Yagura, the mizukage).
    Kushina Uzumaki was from the ruling family of the Uzumaki clan, she was saved from certain death before the invasion & taken to Konoha to become kyuubi's new jinchuuriki with her distant cousins the Senjus. Hashirama has an Uzumaki wife. It is not far-fetched to say that the Senju and Uzumaki are related. After all, why would a senju member a non-senju. Uchiha only married Uchiha and it was the same way for other clans. The Uzumaki carry a certain kekkei genkai that we witnessed early in the manga. Did you ever notice anything interesting about the Senju?
    Hashirama and Tobirama both have a water elemental affinity (I am not saying that his Kekke Genkai is the water affinity. I will elaborate later). This would also explain why Nidaime was so skilled with his water elemental jutsu. The affinity for water is most likely pasted down through the Uzumaki/Senju genes in a similiar manner to the fire elemental affinity of the Uchiha clan.

The Senju and Uchiha are opposited, after all. There is a possibility that Minato and Kushina were aware of Naruto's Kekkei Genkai and therefore concluded that Naruto could control the Kyubi one day.
    There are two things that further reinforce my belief. Kishimoto often uses symbolism to hint at certain plot points. I believe the following instances of symbolism point to a connection betweeb Naruto & Hashirama Senju:

very first page of the manga

Naruto has just defaced the Hokage monument, he even signs his work. The funny thing about this is where Naruto signs his name. Naruto's name appears on Hashirama, the Shodaime Hokage & Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage. One of these men has already been revealed to be Naruto's father, could the other also have a blood relation to Naruto? Naruto signs the name Uzumaki with the same spiral he wears as a clan symbol. The spiral is the symbol of the Uzumaki clan.
    Madara knew that Naruto's Kekkei Genai could pose a threat to him one day, after reviving the jyuubi. He saw it for himself during his battle with Hashirama Senju. Hashirama controlled the kyuubi and other bijuu. What could stop another kekke genkai from being able to manipulate the Juubi itself?

Then there is that defining moment at the Valley of the End, where Naruto stood on Hashirama's head & Sasuke on Madara's head, here.

Now, I also believe that Haku share the same blood as Naruto & Hashirama. I believe that the current Water Country was once the former Whirlpool Country. Madara Uchiha after his defeat at the hands of Hashirama, took the opportunity of his apparent death to leave the land of fire. Madara took his time with his plan. He told Sasuke that he needs to be patient so he could achieve his goals. Hell, Madara has all the time in the world.

Madara Uchiha went in search of the source of Hashirama's power & he found it. Madara Uchiha learned that Hashirama was a descended of the Uzumaki clan & that a select few of the Uzumaki clan had a special kekkei genkai. Madara wanted to destory the source of Hashirama Senju's power,
    so he manipulated the mizukage, Yagura to start a genocide against Kekke Genkai holder including the Uzumaki clan, those in possession of the very same Kekke Genkai that led to his defeat at the Valley of the End. The genocide was opposed by many of course and became a civil war which led to the deaths of many Uzumaki clan members as well as other clans with kekkei genkai abilities from the Whirlpool Country. Madara's side won & the Hidden Mist was renamed the Bloody Mist Country.
    Those with kekkei genkai abilities were persecuted, those who were still alive went into hiding.

Haku's mother was one of the Uzumaki clan members that survived, she fled to the snowy northern region of the now Water Country. Their she met a man & got married. She eventually gave birth to Haku, of course you know what happened next. Haku discovered the Uzumaki clan's kekkei genkai on his own. His father then killed his mother & Haku killed his father & the other villagers in self defense. Those with kekkei genkai abilities were considered the cause of the civil war, so they were always hunted & killed. Haku met Zabuza & they begin their journey together. Haku combined his water elemental chakra & wind elemental chakra to create Hyouton(the ice element). Haku used his elemental affinities to create Hyouton because he was born in a snowy region of the Water Country & it was natural for him to create ice.

Kishimoto foreshadows the future of the plot in many ways. A common method, as you know, are the manga chapter covers. This cover interests me. If you look behind Naruto and Haku, there is the Uzumaki symbol on the top of the building. Why would Haku be next to an uzumaki symbol? You know my answer. They are related in being seen as tools and being uzumaki.

Kishi, also, foreshadowed what is to happen by adding the word "Shippuden" to the part 2 of the story. Why "Shippuden"? The word "Shippuden" means hurricane in japanese. And what are hurricanes made out of? Water and Wind.
    Naruto's second elemental affinity will be water.

There was another character with that same Kekke Genkai... Done guessing? it was Mei Terumi. Mei is capable of using the earth, fire, and water natures, and has two kekkei genkai. She is able to combine water and fire to create vapor or mist. She isnt able, however, to create wood. That is because she did not grow in woodsy enviorments. It is my belief that she is related to the Uzumaki/Senju in some way

In conclusion, it is my belief that Naruto possesses the same kekkei genkai as Hashirama Senju & Haku of the Water Country. Naruto's second elemental affinity will be water & he will use his kekkei genkai to combine his wind & water elemental affinities to create a hurricane element. Since Naruto is from a warmer climate this will be more natural for him, but he might also be able to create Hyouton. Naruto will be able to control the rain itself. He will also be able to create whirlpools & tidalwaves as well. Naruto may also discover a third elemental affinity for earth, allowing him to use Mokuton as well. Another thing is since Naruto possesses Shodaime's chakra crystal necklace, he will receive the same benefit that Shodaime did. Naruto will be able to bend Bijuu's & their chakra to his will. The only thing keeping Naruto's kekkei genkai from manifesting is the Kyuubi. Now that he can control the Kyubi, he will soon find out about his Kekke Genkai.

Combining water and wind. Does that sound vaguely familiar to anyone?

Conclusion:
    So what is Naruto's Kekke Genkai?
    The power to combine water affinity with others.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this wall of text.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Secret Kekkei Genkai

I know this is way too long, but it is really interesting, u could subscribe in it and read it when you have the time

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by toxious View Post
    I know this is way too long, but it is really interesting, u could subscribe in it and read it when you have the time
    i read all that and it took me a while but this is very interesting and i agree with this, well done

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Holy crap I read all of that and my attention span should have ran out half way through but alot of it made sence and since I read through all of that you get REP+

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Well, atleast it tried develop a theory which is very tacky an that most people bashes usually. I doubt it as some parts ae just too far-fetched but the Hurricane part is interesting.
    I'd always thought that since the series is translated into Hurricane chronicles, Naruto will surely develop an ultimate Hurricane attack. I thought of a Rasengan, perhaps a Sealing Rasengan but perhaps, he'll indeed add water one day to achieve its effect...But that's only theory...

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interesting theory, and it definately sounds plausible, quite good stuff, and yes, the uzumaki and the senju were related, kushina says it in chapter 500, and she also says that the reason she was brought to be the kyuubis jinchuriki is cause she had a special chakra that was well suited to suppresing the kyuubis chakra, naruto probably inherited it
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/3 and http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/500/4

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

this is just a theory but the part with the rain controling sounds familliar nagato who is a uzumaki can control rain and also about the hurricane naruto may combine water with his rasen shuriken which i think is the strongest wind jutsu

Last edited by Download; 04-08-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Another thing is since Naruto possesses Shodaime's chakra crystal necklace, he will receive the same benefit that Shodaime did. Naruto will be able to bend Bijuu's & their chakra to his will.

The chakra crystal necklace was shattered...........

there is hard work in this........
    i like it upto the part that a kekkei genkai that madara fears......beyond that i believe kishi will have smthng more interesting.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iMadara View Post
    i read all that and it took me a while but this is very interesting and i agree with this, well done
    Yeah I thought it is too

Quote Originally Posted by HightimesHoward View Post
    Holy crap I read all of that and my attention span should have ran out half way through but alot of it made sence and since I read through all of that you get REP+

Quote Originally Posted by .:KingScorp View Post
    Well, atleast it tried develop a theory which is very tacky an that most people bashes usually. I doubt it as some parts ae just too far-fetched but the Hurricane part is interesting.
    I'd always thought that since the series is translated into Hurricane chronicles, Naruto will surely develop an ultimate Hurricane attack. I thought of a Rasengan, perhaps a Sealing Rasengan but perhaps, he'll indeed add water one day to achieve its effect...But that's only theory...
    wOw, that would be nasty !

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    How come every time i'm in the
    Kitchen.. You in the kitchen?
    Eatin up all the damn food.

Exelent Point of view. I liked the part where you told about what shippuden means. Water and Wind. Naruto's future elements to be combined. Giving a whole new plot to Shippuden. Kudos. ^_^ and Haku could be related to Naruto?? Perhaps. But I highly doubt it since they were both from the whirlpool country...(Narutos mom and Haku) Anyways, I'm looking foward to see if your right... About the earthstyle... But i have a question for you. What do you think will happen at the end of Naruto Shippuden?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

many things which you wrote are kinda interesting, and to some extend in the first part i had the same thoughts. if naruto had a special talent so far, it was chakra-shaping-control, as we have seen when he learned rasengan in a week and when his bijuu-mode shaped the chakra in arms, something that we havent seen kirabi doing. kushina had that ability even further developped and minato's ability to shape chakra had to be high too in order to create rasengan.

however, especially the part with haku doesnt seem solid to me. haku couldnt control the fox. your only proof that people who have elemental kgs are uzumaki is a sign in the background of a front-page. not very convincing to me.
    and apart from the two kage we didnt had one single uzumaki-related who specialized on elements. nagato had all five elements but just used the rinnegan, naruto doesnt use his wind at all (one jutsu, sorry but that's nothing), kushina talks about seals being the special ability and has chakra-chains and tsunade has healing abilities. it's all about chakra-control, not elements and in my eyes that's the special talent or kg or whatever of uzumaki.

another point is about the elements, i dont get where you take them from. yes, he's from the whirlpool-country and water would counter sasuke's fire, but let's face it, naruto just isnt the elemental type. why should he master two additional elements, when he didnt get much from the first?

the part with madara/hidden mist invading the whirlpool-country makes sense, but isnt proofed in any way. he could and probably would, but is there any hint that he actually did?

Last edited by Revan; 04-08-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hurricane element, nice one! Really like this theory.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally a theory that not only has a few facts to back it up but makes sence. Although I doubt its true, it dpes pose a possibility if kishi wanted to head in that direction. Although everything naruto seems to be able to do in the manga is something other people could never acheive. Ie, sage mode with little showing of any tod features, mixing wind with rasengan, amd now using the kyubis chakra, so im not sure if he will obtain a kg that is already around and has been since the begining of the manga, ice (water&wind)... But great theory

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not sure about the him having a KG but you can see that he has a unique chakra from the Naruto series when he and Jirya are looking for tusanade, (and its more visiable in the anime this time) but he pops the water balloon and the neon sign above hims starts to go all phycadelic, and now that he has his "demon sage mode" Yamatos wood style is reactive to it and starts to grow easily seen in the manga like your stating.

They referance to the whirlpool country in my search for more info on it is now the" land of waves the island off the top of the fire country??", but we know the eddy village "former home of Mito, and Kruishna and the Uzumaki clan" was destroyed because of their sealing techs. But if theres info about it that you have I'd love to hear/see it.

I dont think Haku is from the "Senju of the forest, or the Uzumaki" ,they say his clan was the cursed Yuki clan wasnt it? There could be some relation but there might not be as well on the flip side.

IMO, Narutos demon sage mode, is his KG he combines two diffrent types of chakra, Sage chakra and the demon fox chakra but either way its just a guess, and an oppinion. Anyhow decent thread. Was a good read..

If you re watch or read the Immortal arc, Naruto and Yamato did a combination juitsu, his wind and Yamatos water to create the water vortex. But during the three tail retrieval arc Naruto taught Gamakitchis brother to use the water style didnt he? To use in battle with in another combination style juitsu?

Last edited by shadedcrow; 04-08-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

This probably is true and makes sense.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Good

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great read :D

alot of it makes sense. I do think the reason why naruto's GK hasn't surfaced is because of the Kyubi.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I found this topic very interesting, combining the water and wind elements would be very powerful.

It look like Naruto already combined wind with water using the frog Gamatatsu (Fuuton Gamma Teppou "Wind Element Toad Cannon" Ep 97 - As mentioned by shadedcrow) which caused a small tornado like after effect (could be wrong). It was powerful enough to break through the red crystal and Naruto said it was not yet completed.

But Naruto doesn't use elemental jutsu that much, Sasuke uses chidori almost in every episode which he appears in and now he uses the black flame more often.

I'm longing for the next battle between Naruto and Sasuke.
    Sasuke requested Itachi's eyes from Madara after his battle with Danzo, Naruto is learning some interesting stuff.

I would also like to see Naruto battle Madara.
    In the manga Madara wears a new mask and has one sharingan and rinnegan, so I would think that he also have some interesting jutsu using both the power of the sharingan and the rinnegan.

Last edited by SasukeMangekyo; 04-08-2011 at 07:24 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't read all (will do later), but it's a pretty nice theory, well done.

+Rep.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love the read...only thing i found is that Naruto no longer has that necklace...it shaddered when fighting Pain.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

i didnt read it but if everythingyou wrote sums up to "Naruto has a KG" than... you are wrong

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are the smartest basturd Ive ever met! It makes sense how Naruto's chakara is similar to the First. And if this was true then that would mean Naruto and Tsuandi are cousins!

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

was a long and interesting read.
    i have personally always thought naruto would learn water element at some point cause not only should naruto counter sasuke but also amplify sasuke at the same time.

in that way sasukes fire gets made stronger with narutos wind and also countered by his water
    sasukes lightning is made stronger with narutos water but countered by his wind.

some of these theories could be considered a "shot in the dark" as there isnt much to go on.
    also can someone correct me if im wrong but wasnt there only the firsts wife who was an uzumaki, kushina who was an uzumaki and naruto who were the kyuubi jinchuuriki?

also the thing about the mizukage being related to the uzumaki. you should have mentioned something like "she has the trademark red hair of the uzumaki clan"

it can be that the uzumaki clan, senju clan and uchiha clan are the only ones capable of controlling the kyuubi. so some of this wouldnt seem too far fetched. ah well its only a theory and i would like to see what comes from it.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

ok now i just read everything and i still think you're wrong. i will say you did say some interesting things but you dont have all your facts straight and i think you may have jumped the gun.

firstoff Yamato is not a clone of Hashirama. he was part of a group that were experimented on with Hashiramas cells. he was the only child in the group to survive the experiment. Ororchimaru is the one who conducted these experiments.

but that was a minor mistake calling him a clone.

anyways..

what i found interesting is the Water country taking over the Whirlpool country. that is plausible.

but theres no such thing as "Blood Mist Country". theres only a Water country. there is a Blood Mist Village though. its one of the great ninja villages and it lies in the Water country.

the Whirlpool Country is different from ther Water Country. but i would like for you to show where it says that the "former" Whirlpool Country. the Eddy Village lies in the Whirlpool Country! just like the Leaf Village lies in the Fire Country.

the swirl on the Leaf jackets and Narutos clothes are NOT the Uzamaki clan symbol. it is the Eddy Village symbol. just like the leaf on the Leaf headbands are the Leaf Village symbol.

now Hakucould be Uzamaki but he does not have red hair. red hair was a trait of being Uzamaki. just like Senjus usually had straight black or frizzy white hair, or Uchihas had frizzy, straight or curly black hair, or Hyuugas have white eyes, Akimichi are fat, Inuzuka have claws and fangs etc. every clan have similar traits.

Kushina and Nagato were both Uzamaki and had red hair, which is the trait of being Uzamaki. of course Naruto had blonde but he is part Uzamaki and Namikaze. he took his fathers, who is Namikaze, blonde hair. Haku could be part Uzamaki taking black hair from either mom or dad but i dont he is related to Uzamaki at all. unless you could show me either his dad or mom having red hair..

the pink with Haku and Naruto being next to a building with the Eddy Village symbol is just a title cover. its not all that signifance imo.

anyways. i'll admit there is alot that foreshadows Naruto aquiring a water iffinity. Sasuke has fire and it would make sense Naruto gets water to counter it. cuz while Naruto's wind i strong agaisnt Sasukes lightning, its weak against his fire. having water will balance everything.

but Naruto hasnt even done much with his wind except fuse it to his Rasengan. Naruto also has not gained "full control" of 9tails. what is more propriate to say is Naruto has attained all the 9tails power but he does not have 9tails cooperation. Bee who has 8tails cooperation is able to go full beastmode or transform without fear of 8tails snatching all his chakra. Naruto does not have that luxery cuz 9tails "is an ass".

i dont see Naruto aquiring any type of KG. not wood, ice, "hurricane" which is not even a KG. it makes sense that in a cold environment water+wind is ice and a warm environment water+wind is hurrican but thats not how Naruto works. a ninja doesnt need to be surrounded by his element to use his elemental jutsus. for instance Kisame can still use water in a forest, Gaara can still use sand in the snowy mountains. there has been many battles where the terrain itself transformed due to ninjas elemental attacks! it is said that the 1st himself single handely created the Hidden Leaf with his wood style. that would impl that before there wasnt a forest.

but yea thats my thoughts

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto does not have a kekei genkai

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last»