Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Zetsu Clone.

In my opinion, either Kakashi or Rin is a Zetsu clone...or both even. I personally think Kakashi is a zetsu clone, because something definitely happens to Rin.

-Why would Kakashi try to kill Rin?
    -Why would Zetsu of all people try to save Kakashi and Rin?

Yeah just my 2 cents, some funny business going on here.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Zetsu Clone.

I don't think so. There's probably an anbu type reason behind this

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

kakashi is real because hes using chidori and obito saw through his eye before he got there and rin is real because shes bleedinng

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post
    kakashi is real because hes using chidori and obito saw through his eye before he got there and rin is real because shes bleedinng
    Why? Period?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

some fishy stuff happening for sure

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.

the manga was a bit puzzling, it shows that Kishi still got it...we want something unpredictable and i think we will be getting one.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im not sure yet but unlike somepeople are saying, i dont think atm that theres an anbu reason here. Madara would NEVER let obito go unless he knew for sure that this was exactly what he would see. Neither would he have allowed zetsu to help someone whod just go back to konoha as obito wished. Thats all i can say for now.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara Uchiha~ View Post

Kisame's zetsu clone also bled.

You make a good point with Kakashi using Raikiri, but Kisame said here it was controlled remotely, plus before he was beheaded, he attempted a water shark bomb, Kisame's jutsu. Completely debatable point though which is why I made this thread.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you look closely at kakashi in the shot where you see both him and rin, you can clearly see the sword sheath from his dads sword... the one that broke thus making the sheath useless, its also empty..... this supports the idea of kakashi being a zetsu clone, with the image being taken from obitos mind.. There is no need for that sheath anymore.... why would the real kakashi keep it?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito saw through Kakashi's eye and Zetsu doesn't have Kakashi's eye so he can't be Zetsu clone.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If just 1 is a zetsu clone it would be very weird. Why would Rin be there alone? Why would Kakashi? It looks like a battlefield, they wouldn't even be there both of them without more shinobi. The war was over, but Obito didn't know that. Most likely a setup by Madara. He knew what was going to happen, which his words before obitos leave, proved.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    If just 1 is a zetsu clone it would be very weird. Why would Rin be there alone? Why would Kakashi? It looks like a battlefield, they wouldn't even be there both of them without more shinobi. The war was over, but Obito didn't know that. Most likely a setup by Madara. He knew what was going to happen, which his words before obitos leave, proved.
    whose to say kakshi isnt there? remember zestu said they were surrounded, isnt it more likely to believe kakashi held them off while rin ran for it on kakashi order only to be surprised by "kakashi" and been stabbed.... I will beat money next week well see kakashi come rushing into this scene and sheer shock seeing rin lying there bleeding!

btw Im not sure where I made the error in replying to your post haha, I have 5 tabs open on different threads.. this probably was suppose to be attached to someone else... my bad haha!

Last edited by Amelius; 10-02-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelius View Post
    whose to say kakshi isnt there? remember zestu said they were surrounded, isnt it more likely to believe kakashi held them off while rin ran for it on kakashi order only to be surprised by "kakashi" and been stabbed.... I will beat money next week well see kakashi come rushing into this scene and sheer shock seeing rin lying there bleeding!

btw Im not sure where I made the error in replying to your post haha, I have 5 tabs open on different threads.. this probably was suppose to be attached to someone else... my bad haha!
    Yes, he "said", and how much do we trust a zetsu clone obeying orders from Madara. There may even be a specific reason for saying it was a mist ninja, knowing their earlier relations.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Yes, he "said", and how much do we trust a zetsu clone obeying orders from Madara. There may even be a specific reason for saying it was a mist ninja, knowing their earlier relations.
    yea. its also funny how there are no "mist" ninjas around.... I think were both on the same page. just going at it from different angles

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

i agree. madara has set this up....it doesnt matter if kakashi is a jonin or not, wheres the rest of his team? even if minato was out on a mission, there wouldnt just be kakashi and rin and thats it. maybe there are others with him, but i dont think so seeing as kakashi has seemed to maintain a pretty decent name for himself. if he killed rin, and others were there with him it seems like they would have noticed or something. regardless i know theres plotholes for what i just said but somethings def funny about all this....

why does zetzu care if kakashi and rin are in danger? hes just a parasite feeding off the 10 tail statue thing...Obito has shown resistance to madara now a few times about staying in the cave and helping so to me thats def proof that madara is mind****ing obito right now. Obito made the mistake of letting him know his weakness..which is rin and madara doesnt seem like a good person...so it just seems like something he would do...setting up obito's friend and teammate to kill the love of his life. who wouldnt go crazy?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Yeah Zetsu can copy appearance, chakra and jutsus when making a clone so its possible they are clones. With Obito seeing through his eyes maybe its something to do with spiral Zetsu showing it him to make it more real we know Madara knows every secret of the sharingan so its not a surprise that his creation can do this.