Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I will never understand....

    i just saw a thread about this...hinata or sakura

    iv always hated sakura and i think kishi needs to take her out
    but why does everyone like hinata so much? her accomplishments are not greater than sakuras. i mean...sakuras done nothing despite being trained but tsunade. but why does everyone like hinata so much? shes never gone anything for naruto. she chooses to confess her love at a life and death situation and people flame on naruto for not responding to it...if ur in a life or death situation a girls long time crush mean zero at the time.
    the only reason people like her is because of her giant ass boobs.
    naruto world: giant boobs = greatest thing since sliced bread
    opinions is all im asking for here.
     
         

  2. #2
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Sakura is better than Hinata anyday. There have been so many threads explaining why.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Sakura is better than Hinata anyday. There have been so many threads explaining why.
    i hate sakura but she is clearly better and it always annoys me on how much people overrate hinata
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I will never understand....

    I don't understand why people feel the need to hate on characters. Every story needs slightly less useful, secondary characters. Kishi obviously has trouble making strong women in a world where his best male characters are practically gods. I just try to take the best out of every character. Sakura and Hinata are both compassionate, one of them being an excellent medical ninja and the other having the Byakugan. It's not worth going beyond that.
     
         

  5. #5
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Posts
    9,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Sakura should have died in episode 1
     
         

  6. #6
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    Sakura should have died in episode 1
    Yes!!!!!!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Well for me it is that Hinata has always cared and accepted Naruto where most others viewed him as an outcast because their parents told them to. While her accomplishments aren't nearly as high as Sakura's she does deserve credit from going from absolute crap to a decent ninja because she decided to never give up like Naruto. Its hard for her to get any credit since she isn't a main character. I agree that in the life an death situation I mean you don't act on it, but I still think it needs to be at least addressed.

    The two things cannon wise she has done was gave him confidence to beat Neji when she said true strength is failing, but getting up after the fact. The second was when she tried to protect him from Pain. YES she was foddered, but it indirectly leads to Naruto rampaging and it saves his life in the end thanks to Minato.

    I also think some people can relate to liking someone who likes a different person. Some people can also relate to being shy. I also like her kind personality to Sakura's upbeat kickass attitude ! Honestly Sakura acts more like a sister to Naruto than a love interest.

    I guess my biggest points are she has always accepted Naruto and loves him, with the screen time she has gotten she has done what she could despite it not being much to help Naruto, and she hasn't been a douchebag to anyone
     
         

  8. #8
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well for me it is that Hinata has always cared and accepted Naruto where most others viewed him as an outcast because their parents told them to. While her accomplishments aren't nearly as high as Sakura's she does deserve credit from going from absolute crap to a decent ninja because she decided to never give up like Naruto. Its hard for her to get any credit since she isn't a main character. I agree that in the life an death situation I mean you don't act on it, but I still think it needs to be at least addressed.

    The two things cannon wise she has done was gave him confidence to beat Neji when she said true strength is failing, but getting up after the fact. The second was when she tried to protect him from Pain. YES she was foddered, but it indirectly leads to Naruto rampaging and it saves his life in the end thanks to Minato.

    I also think some people can relate to liking someone who likes a different person. Some people can also relate to being shy. I also like her kind personality to Sakura's upbeat kickass attitude ! Honestly Sakura acts more like a sister to Naruto than a love interest.

    I guess my biggest points are she has always accepted Naruto and loves him, with the screen time she has gotten she has done what she could despite it not being much to help Naruto, and she hasn't been a douchebag to anyone
    good point. the caring part is something i will agree with.
    but again, i just wanted to get something out there because iv seen threads from hinata >sakura to hinata strongest female in the village under tsunade. iv never seen someone get so overrated besides itachi
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: I will never understand....

    Sure, Hinata hasn't really done anything remarkable so far, and is obviously not as strong as Sakura, but it is just sooo easy to hate Sakura, with all her whining, her blind love for Sasuke, and the way she treats Naruto, and since people assume Naruto (being the main character) will end up with either one of them, they automatically start liking the other, less annoying one, a.k.a Hinata.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Sure, Hinata hasn't really done anything remarkable so far, and is obviously not as strong as Sakura, but it is just sooo easy to hate Sakura, with all her whining, her blind love for Sasuke, and the way she treats Naruto, and since people assume Naruto (being the main character) will end up with either one of them, they automatically start liking the other, less annoying one, a.k.a Hinata.
    shes soo easy to hate! i wish sasuke killed her that time when she went and tried to kill him herself
     
         

  11. #11
    Deeper zesto's Avatar
    Status
    zesto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale Lakes
    Posts
    2,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    Sakura should have died in episode 1
    This^ :rofl: not only that Tsunade should have punished her for being so lazy and cant surpassed her up until now
     
         

  12. #12
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    44,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: I will never understand....

    I personally think that Hinata's only purpose in the story is as a love interest for Naruto, Sakura is just a supporting character.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    This^ :rofl: not only that Tsunade should have punished her for being so lazy and cant surpassed her up until now
    I would give anything to see another naruto girl beat the shit outta her in a fight.......
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by EdoTrollkage View Post
    shes soo easy to hate! i wish sasuke killed her that time when she went and tried to kill him herself
    God I hated her at that moment..."sure, I can take care of Sasuke. I'll just use my knife covered in poison which takes twenty minutes to activate"
     
         

  15. #15
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    God I hated her at that moment..."sure, I can take care of Sasuke. I'll just use my knife covered in poison which takes twenty minutes to activate"
    she makes people hate the color pink
     
         

  16. #16
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Eh, I don't care for the either of them, they're just.. 'there'.
     
         

  17. #17
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by EdoTrollkage View Post
    good point. the caring part is something i will agree with.
    but again, i just wanted to get something out there because iv seen threads from hinata >sakura to hinata strongest female in the village under tsunade. iv never seen someone get so overrated besides itachi
    OH GOD NO WAY!!!! The biggest reason Hinata has any chance against Sakura is because her Gentle Fist style has a chance to take down her chakra enhanced punches. They are equal at best and that is only because their fighting styles are both good counters to each other. I mean one hit and Hinata is done for...and if Hinata hits the right chakra points its game over for Sakura as well.

    I will agree that people who say she is better are deffinatly wrong. At best they are equal and it is up to Hinata to get there! They would be in my opinion if Hinata had all of the techs she has from the anime, but since she doesn't all she has for a decent shot of being equal aside from skill in Gentle Fist would be the potential of the Twin Lion Fist (manga wise we don't know its full strength)
     
         

  18. #18
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    Posts
    512
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    I think it doesn't matter who is strongest (I still think Hinata could make it against Sakura but I don't really want to see them fight...) but Hinata is
    1. Cute
    2. pruple hair
    3. She has my fav Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
    4. She is a very caring person
    5. It's human if you support not very self-confident characters since you have feelings of needing to protect her
    6. It's kinda awesome to see her doing something, Sakura is tough all the time but when Hinata is it is just great because she is a shy person so it is a new side on her

    I personally like Hinata main reasons are purple hair and byakugan...Since I am a girl and quite straight ( :P ) the boobs are no argument^^
     
         

  19. #19
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    [QUOTE=KGB Kakuzu;8671404]OH GOD NO WAY!!!! The biggest reason Hinata has any chance against Sakura is because her Gentle Fist style has a chance to take down her chakra enhanced punches. They are equal at best and that is only because their fighting styles are both good counters to each other. I mean one hit and Hinata is done for...and if Hinata hits the right chakra points its game over for Sakura as well.

    I will agree that people who say she is better are deffinatly wrong. At best they are equal and it is up to Hinata to get there! They would be in my opinion if Hinata had all of the techs she has from the anime, but since she doesn't all she has for a decent shot of being equal aside from skill in Gentle Fist would be the potential of the Twin Lion Fist (manga wise we don't know its full strength)[/QUOTE

    yes but neji could do it better cuz hes better at it than she is
     
         

  20. #20
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    I think it doesn't matter who is strongest (I still think Hinata could make it against Sakura but I don't really want to see them fight...) but Hinata is
    1. Cute
    2. pruple hair
    3. She has my fav Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
    4. She is a very caring person
    5. It's human if you support not very self-confident characters since you have feelings of needing to protect her
    6. It's kinda awesome to see her doing something, Sakura is tough all the time but when Hinata is it is just great because she is a shy person so it is a new side on her

    I personally like Hinata main reasons are purple hair and byakugan...Since I am a girl and quite straight ( :P ) the boobs are no argument^^
    she is pretty. and unique hair style. i mostly prefer ino and tentens looks because they are ur basic blond hair and blue eyes and brown hair and brown eyes. but i like hinata to. people just focus on her boobs way to much
     
         

  21. #21
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    Posts
    512
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by EdoTrollkage View Post
    yes but neji could do it better cuz hes better at it than she is
    well...in the beginning of Naruto Neji was a boss and Hinata the weakest of all Genin...Neji got trolled, didn't become much stronger but Hinata did. She developed many great techniques some of them stronger than Neji's and the difference between them is not as big as it was once...I think especially the duo attack of them during the ninja war showed her equalness...
     
         

  22. #22
    Member EdoTrollkage's Avatar
    Status
    EdoTrollkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    well...in the beginning of Naruto Neji was a boss and Hinata the weakest of all Genin...Neji got trolled, didn't become much stronger but Hinata did. She developed many great techniques some of them stronger than Neji's and the difference between them is not as big as it was once...I think especially the duo attack of them during the ninja war showed her equalness...
    There is still a big gap between them.
    neji would have been killed by pain but he would have lasted alot songer
     
         

  23. #23
    Hemlock Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    16,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: I will never understand....

    I use to hate Sakura, like Hinata, and then hate Hinata. Now, I'm mutual with them both.


    The majority think Sakura is ugly/a ***** and that Hinata is beautiful (boobs), mainly, and some think she's nicer. Those aren't my views, but the majority of the fanbase.
     
         

  24. #24
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    Posts
    512
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by EdoTrollkage View Post
    There is still a big gap between them.
    neji would have been killed by pain but he would have lasted alot songer
    If Pein would've been serious both would have been killed in an instant...and as I said, the gap is not as big as many think...for example in the filler episodes with Kiba, Shino and Naruto against the bee queen she developed a technique way stronger than Nejis Kaiten. The chakra waste is at minimum, the range is better, the attack power greater, the defense at maximum...And if Kishi wants to tell us sometime what her Lion fists can do, that would be a point too...She learned many new strong Byakugan techniques, and when I thought about it right Neji is just a better user of 128 palms since Hinata is just able to do 64. Neji developed from "normal" naruto to shippuden just a better 128 and this...uhm air punch thing, but Hinata learned lion fist, normal Byakugan jutsus , the air punch some heavenly spin techniques....She did much more than Neji and her effort is way bigger...
     
         

  25. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: I will never understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by EdoTrollkage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    OH GOD NO WAY!!!! The biggest reason Hinata has any chance against Sakura is because her Gentle Fist style has a chance to take down her chakra enhanced punches. They are equal at best and that is only because their fighting styles are both good counters to each other. I mean one hit and Hinata is done for...and if Hinata hits the right chakra points its game over for Sakura as well.

    I will agree that people who say she is better are deffinatly wrong. At best they are equal and it is up to Hinata to get there! They would be in my opinion if Hinata had all of the techs she has from the anime, but since she doesn't all she has for a decent shot of being equal aside from skill in Gentle Fist would be the potential of the Twin Lion Fist (manga wise we don't know its full strength)
    yes but neji could do it better cuz hes better at it than she is
    I mean Neji is probably the strongest of the Konoha 11 aside from Naruto. If Hinata had her anime techniques she would be much stronger than she is now (still maybee not stronger than Neji)

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcamea View Post
    well...in the beginning of Naruto Neji was a boss and Hinata the weakest of all Genin...Neji got trolled, didn't become much stronger but Hinata did. She developed many great techniques some of them stronger than Neji's and the difference between them is not as big as it was once...I think especially the duo attack of them during the ninja war showed her equalness...
    The most dissapointing thing about Hinata has been that all the techniques she was given that would in fact make her one of the stronger members of the Konoha 11 are all noncanon because they came from filler episodes :/...
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •