Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang

Kakashi killed Rin?

New theory I just came up with which explain Obito/Tobi. This theory has also been made by zenkutsu a few months ago. Here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=200292

Similar to the theory made by zen, Kakashi could probably attained the MS by killing Rin. That's how Itachi gained his MS by killing Shisui. And that's how both of Madara and Izuna gained MS too. Until today, we still havent know the clear reason how Kakashi gained the MS.

But some may argued, that MS can be awaken by adversely emotionally affected through hatred and so on. Which to me is hard to believe. Sasuke could probably awaken his MS when he saw his parents get killed. So you're telling me, that sasuke still got his emotion stable when he seeing his precious loved ones get killed. Worst, killed by his own brother?

I would like to relate this theory to the Obito/Tobi.
    :> Kakashi gained MS by killing his best friend. Most possible is Rin.

It is hard to believe this even if this really going to happen next release. Kakashi is a firm and wise ninja that has a strong belief. He is strict in his belief and he always put comrade first then the ninja rules. So it might unlikely. Though, who knows there might be a twist? Plus, I dont think that Kakashi got suddenly crazy over power and killed Rin just to gain MS for his benefits. Maybe like how Itachi and Shisui case. We saw that Itachi was reluctant to kill him but Shisui left him no choice. Similarly, Kakashi and Rin were in the same situation maybe which Idk?

:> Obito and Kakashi has the same eye. Has a connected and linked dimension

Ofcos, when Kakashi gained MS .. which i think Obito will gained too since it is connected. When a right side gained the left side will gained too regardless who the user is. right?

:> Obito learnt about this - took the path of vengeance.

Became Tobi duh.

Last edited by Xentinel; 08-31-2012 at 05:05 PM.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Re: Kakashi killed Rin?

Definetly a twist but that is way beneath Kakashis character unless he had a good reason. I also don't believe that they could unlocked MS at the same time

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

In the original naruto before Shippuden he said that "Everyone he cares about is dead" he never specified how they died. But that in no way proves that he killed Rin, I find it hard to believe that the one who defeated 50 enemy ninja in the invasion of konoha by orochimaru would suddenly go berserk and kill one of the most precious people in his life.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so you think that the same guy who said "I wont allow my comrades to die" in part one killed one his comrades just to gain MS... seems legit

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

I think it's the other way around, that Obito killed Rin.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys maybe she jumped in the way of his Kunai or some shit.

Maybe it was like Nagato where the enemy is like kill her, then hes like no and she jumps ass cheeks first in to the kunai

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Itachi didn't kill Shisui..

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With his ''lightning rod'' ammirite guys?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

well what iam sure about that rin is dead. why? before kakashi dies he said he failed to protect obito and rin , which means she dead . he does not need to kill to get his ms simply watching his best friend dieing is a other way to get ms which kakashi saw rin dieing unlocked his ms

春風 - The Spring Breeze nj tandi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    I cannot currently divulge this information.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Firstly,Itachi did NOT kill Shisui.
    Secondly,according to Kakashi Rin was dead before the events of Naruto started.Otherwise we would have seen her around. Kakashi only used the Mangekyou sharingan in Shippuden.If he had it before, he works have used it against Itachi.
    Therefore, Kakashi did not kill Rin.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang

Quote Originally Posted by nj tandi View Post
    Firstly,Itachi did NOT kill Shisui.
    Secondly,according to Kakashi Rin was dead before the events of Naruto started.Otherwise we would have seen her around. Kakashi only used the Mangekyou sharingan in Shippuden.If he had it before, he works have used it against Itachi.
    Therefore, Kakashi did not kill Rin.
    Im sure there must be a reason behind it.
    What if he refused to use MS? As he got the MS at the expense of killing Rin. But maybe somehow he use it because he felt that using the MS was important in saving the world. Like deidara wanted to get Naruto. And if Rin still alive, she would want him to use too for the sake of peace. I seriously dont know. But im sure kishi got all the reasons behind this.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB oldies gang

Quote Originally Posted by Knightuchiha View Post
    so you think that the same guy who said "I wont allow my comrades to die" in part one killed one his comrades just to gain MS... seems legit
    As i said above, its hard to believe. Plus, he didnt became crazy over power and killed Rin for his benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    I think it's the other way around, that Obito killed Rin.
    Cannot be. Kakashi even said that he failed to protect Rin or something. So he knew about Rin's death. Also, why obito joined the bad side if he killed rin?

Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    Itachi didn't kill Shisui..
    He get MS by killing him that is what he told Sasuke. Maybe is a lie or maybe the truth. If he didnt kill shisui, then how he gained MS? Got MS by watching he dead?

Last edited by Xentinel; 08-31-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Quote Originally Posted by Xentinel View Post

Cannot be. Kakashi even said that he failed to protect Rin or something. So he knew about Rin's death. Also, why obito joined the bad side if he killed rin?

It doesn't mean that Kakashi knows how she died.

Obito loved Rin, but she was only interested in Kakashi. That's why Obito realized that he must erase his emotions, because they let him down. It's the same with Sasuke, he wanted to break his every bond because he didn't want suffer anymore. Also I'm certain that Obito was highly influenced by the person who saved him from those boulders.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    well what iam sure about that rin is dead. why? before kakashi dies he said he failed to protect obito and rin , which means she dead .
    haha, Obito also was supossed to be dead . Maybe there are 2 Tobis, and they are Obito and Rin LOLOLO

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think maybe she unlocked it protecting him, kinda like haku protecting zabuza. right in front of his eye's, trauma like that might unlock MS

Last edited by kabutobi nara; 08-31-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin

I think maybe perhaps obito/tobi maybe killed rin himself and when this happened he awakend the MS and kakashi having the other eye had his wakened and did not realize why but he was cool with it because he got a new jutsu

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    taco.

No I personally think he got MS out of no where when obito awakened his simultaneously.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt he'd kill Rin.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito killing Rin makes much sense

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

New theory I just came up with which explain Obito/Tobi. This theory has also been made by zenkutsu a few months ago. Here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=200292

Similar to the theory made by zen, Kakashi could probably attained the MS by killing Rin. That's how Itachi gained his MS by killing Shisui. And that's how both of Madara and Izuna gained MS too. Until today, we still havent know the clear reason how Kakashi gained the MS.

But some may argued, that MS can be awaken by adversely emotionally affected through hatred and so on. Which to me is hard to believe. Sasuke could probably awaken his MS when he saw his parents get killed. So you're telling me, that sasuke still got his emotion stable when he seeing his precious loved ones get killed. Worst, killed by his own brother?

It is hard to believe this even if this really going to happen next release. Kakashi is a firm and wise ninja that has a strong belief. He is strict in his belief and he always put comrade first then the ninja rules. So it might unlikely. Though, who knows there might be a twist? Plus, I dont think that Kakashi got suddenly crazy over power and killed Rin just to gain MS for his benefits. Maybe like how Itachi and Shisui case. We saw that Itachi was reluctant to kill him but Shisui left him no choice. Similarly, Kakashi and Rin were in the same situation maybe which Idk?

Ofcos, when Kakashi gained MS .. which i think Obito will gained too since it is connected. When a right side gained the left side will gained too regardless who the user is. right?

Became Tobi duh.
    I think you dont read your manga, Itachi never kill Shisui, he gave his sharingan to Itachi, where in tha manga confirms that he killed Shisui. Kakashi din't have MS till in the fight against Deidara! he gain MS because the sharingan of Tobi gained MS. And Sasuke never killed his bestfriend just to gain MS, it was given to him by Itachi.

Kakashi promised Obito that he will watch on Rin so how can he kill rin! I bet kakashi dont have an idea how he got MS!

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the status of this
    guy.

Sasuke activated it through his "Hate" and stuff..

Similarly, Obito activated it through his "Hate" .etc.. - thus activating Kakashi's MS too. I know Rin's dissaparence is the problem here. But I thought I saw her from some where after the death of 3rd hokage.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

kakashi wouldnt do that

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

New theory I just came up with which explain Obito/Tobi. This theory has also been made by zenkutsu a few months ago.

Became Tobi duh.
    Kakashi and Rin joined together the Anbu team. In one of their missions Rin apparently died. The other side of it, is that Rin tried to kill Kakashi because she blamed him for Obito's dead. This is the two ways the story could go. Kakashi's Manguekyo Sharingan appeared at the same time Obito gained his (when he killed Rin, in the mission with Kakashi?) Kakashi however could not use the power of the MS because his eye was not developed enough. Latter in the story Rin appears in the story as an Anbu, but I'm not sure if she was revived by Obito's Rinnegan or because she never died. Although Rin tries to kill Kakashi? All depends how the creator of Naruto decides to make Rin's retun.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi got his Manguekyo after the 3 Year skip. So he didnt kill her to get it...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

He kamui'd her on accident.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... Last»