Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay so

I found some youtube comments what people said about this chapter and this is what they wrote

Okay we have 4 possibilities.
    1. Hidden Mist justsu Rin ran up on Kakashi and got Raiki'd.

2. Kakashi was made to see Rin as someone else then snapped out after he stabbed her.

3.Like I said, Sharingan sees through GENJUTSU so unless it makes the person a exact replica of someone else like Pains ability I find GENJUTSU unlikely.

4 Newest One I see. Zetsu transformed into Rin & Kakashi killed the WRONG one.

Another one is

Remember when Obito told kakashi, you let Rin die. That means he knows Kakashi didn't kill her so my guess would be that it's a tranformation jutsu to trick Rin into believing that its Kakashi when it's really a hidden mist ninja. That's why Tobi changed the hidden mist to the blood mist.

mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game

Re: Okay so

Quote Originally Posted by Whatdidyoucallme1 View Post
    I found some youtube comments what people said about this chapter and this is what they wrote

Okay we have 4 possibilities.
    1. Hidden Mist justsu Rin ran up on Kakashi and got Raiki'd.

2. Kakashi was made to see Rin as someone else then snapped out after he stabbed her.

3.Like I said, Sharingan sees through GENJUTSU so unless it makes the person a exact replica of someone else like Pains ability I find GENJUTSU unlikely.

4 Newest One I see. Zetsu transformed into Rin & Kakashi killed the WRONG one.

Another one is

Remember when Obito told kakashi, you let Rin die. That means he knows Kakashi didn't kill her so my guess would be that it's a tranformation jutsu to trick Rin into believing that its Kakashi when it's really a hidden mist ninja. That's why Tobi changed the hidden mist to the blood mist.
    he probably was going at an high speed with raikiri that he couldn't stop therefore he hit rin

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~God of Uchiha~

Re: Okay so

umm the first 3 are good but those damn zetsu theories... for one if kakashi was fighting zetsu's youd think he would remember them now wouldnt you?