This user has no status.

[CJ Lesson] Kryptiic & Nagato..

Ok you can go first;

Genjutsu: Zōfuku | Illusionary Arts: Amplification
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs the Monkey hand seal and places his opponent in a genjutsu. The genjutsu makes the person under it feel as if their respiratory system has been pushed to incredible limits. It makes the persons muscles feel heavy and hard to move all the while making them feel they are out of breathe all the time, just like the day after an intense workout. They also become incredibly fatigued and all movement is slowed considerably. When they try to move they will think that they are stiff around the body and their limbs. The effects gradually build up over the coarse of three turns. On the first turn the effects aren't really noticeably however the opponent does feel slightly more fatigued, the opponent will think it's only battle fatigue. The second turn they feel more fatigued, feeling stiff all around the body making them think it's harder than it really is, however it's an illusion of feeling within their body and they are able to move like they would normally would. On the third turn these effects are amplified to such a degree where they have shortness of breath and struggle to perform rapid movements, with it, making the opponent harder to concentrate. For example performing hand seals alone takes considerable time to perform as their concentration is completly over taken by the fact that they can not breathe.

Restrictions
    - Only usable twice per match
    - No Genjutsu in the same or next turn.
    - Full effect takes three complete turns unless broken
    - Genjutsu lasts 4 turns
    - Can only be taught by Kryptiic

Perform the Monkey seal and put my clone under a genjutsu. The genjutsu is a very subtle one and takes 3 turns to come into full effect. It makes the opponent feel tired and as a result, their mind thinks their body has become very limited.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: [CJ Lesson] Kryptiic & Nagato..

I perform the monkey handseal and I begin focusing my chakra into your clones body. I start focusing on manipulating his sense of feeling to disrupt the feeling in his respiratory system. Over time he starts feeling as though hes becoming fatigued, then eventually he begins to start to collapse due to not being able to breathe adequately..

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Watches my clone slowly die* Nice job

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Thank you, now your turn..

Doton: Jari doroppu | Earth release: Gravel Drop
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Descripton: This allows the user to summon through a "portal" of sorts in the sky (similar to Dropping Lid and Sticky Mud Drop) a massive amount of 5 millimeter sized earth gravel from the sky crashing it into the opponent. The gravel must be summoned at least 15 meters above the opponent to have any real effect as gravel is composed of many small but sharp rocks.

Can be used 3x per battle.
    No more S rank or above Earth the same turn and the next
    Can only be taught by Ryoku

Clap your hands together, summoning a large portal similar to the dropping lid 15 meters in the air to open up above my clone to release a large amount of earth gravel to come crashingn down on him..

*creates clone*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I clap my hands and send chakra 15m above your clone. I use it to open up a portal which releases a large amount of small chunks of gravel that fall onto your clone, making it go poof.

"How was that?"

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Jk good job lol