Sindy teaches Nathan, dark release.

Castiel: -Sits and waits.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Re: Sindy teaches Nathan, dark release.

*appears beside Castiel*

Alrighty then. Tell me what our clan's KG is, and what are it's strengths and weaknesses ^.^

Note: I have already been told by Scorps that since my Dark Release bio was dropped im still teaching it though

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    *appears beside Castiel*

Alrighty then. Tell me what our clan's KG is, and what are it's strengths and weaknesses ^.^

Note: I have already been told by Scorps that since my Dark Release bio was dropped im still teaching it though
    Dark release; is a KG that is used to absorb, manipulate, and then release the chakra taken from your target, also this KG you have a mark on your hand could be two squares, triangles, any type of shape. The taken chakra goes in the 'top square' then the manipulated chakra comes out the 'bottom square'. One more thing Dark release is made up of the two elements Fire and Lighting.

Strengths: Raw Chakra, Wind, Lighting and Fire

Weaknesses: Water and Earth because water and earth both use materiels things instead of ones chakra.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good, now that you know what dark release is made of, I want you to mold your fire and lighting chakra together in one hand and be as deatiled a you can be when molding those two chakra's together. For now just mold them together and then we can start with the first technique

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good, now that you know what dark release is made of, I want you to mold your fire and lighting chakra together in one hand and be as detailed a you can be when molding those two chakra's together. For now just mold them together and then we can start with the first technique
    -I start by gathering up a fair amount of fire chakra, once I think I've gathered up enough fire chakra, I gather up the same amount by this time it's lighting chakra, I send both types of chakra to my hand/palm. From there I start to merge both chakra's together, I keep up this same process for a long while to get the hang of it, the said chakra start to merge and start to turn dark. I have successfully made dark release chakra.- ^^

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good now take that dark chakra in your hand and release the chakra outwards in front of you as a small wave towards my clone, who will be in mid range from you. Add deatil when releasing that chakra as a wave and make sure you hit my clone as well with the chakra. ^.^

*creates a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good now take that dark chakra in your hand and release the chakra outwards in front of you as a small wave towards my clone, who will be in mid range from you. Add detail when releasing that chakra as a wave and make sure you hit my clone as well with the chakra. ^.^

*creates a clone*
    -I take the dark chakra I just made, I release the chakra outwards, in front of me as a small wave. I make sure the wave has enough dark chakra in the wave, enough to reach your clone who is at mid-range. I also make sure it's a wave type shape () from there I send the dark wave straight towards your clone. The wave makes contact with your clone.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kuro Aku Reiki) - Dark Release: Evil Black Aura
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release dark waves of chakra towards their target through their hand.
    Now what I want you to do is make dark chakra in your hand again and make another wave but this time extend it out towards long range where my clone will be this time. Add detail when making the wave and when releasing it towards my clone as well ^.^

*creates a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good you learned..

Now what I want you to do is make dark chakra in your hand again and make another wave but this time extend it out towards long range where my clone will be this time. Add detail when making the wave and when releasing it towards my clone as well ^.^

*creates a clone*
    -Once again, I mix my lighting and fire chakra together to make dark chakra in my hand, I release the chakra outwards, in front of me as a wave. I make sure the wave has enough dark chakra in the wave, enough to reach your clone who is at long-range this time. I also make sure it's a wave type shape from there I send the dark wave straight towards your clone. The wave makes contact with your clone.- ^^

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

xD nice signature

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Yami no Nami) - Dark Release: Darkness Wave
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will release a black, widespread wave made of dark chakra at their opponent just a wave of their hand.
    Now i want you to gather your dark chakra into both of your hands and then unleash a powerful and focused shock-wave at my clone who will now be in short range. When it hit her, it should cause tremendous internal damage to her. Add detail when making the dark chakra in both hands and when releasing it towards my clone as well ^.^

*creates a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

xD nice signature

Good you learned..

Now i want you to gather your dark chakra into both of your hands and then unleash a powerful and focused shock-wave at my clone who will now be in short range. When it hit her, it should cause tremendous internal damage to her. Add detail when making the dark chakra in both hands and when releasing it towards my clone as well ^.^

*creates a clone*
    Haha, thanks! ^_^

-I start by gathering up my lighting and fire chakra in both my hands, they start to merge into dark chakra from there I unleash a powerful and focused shock-wave making sure I've added enough dark release chakra into the small shock-wave, so it has enough force to cause tremendous internal damage to your clone. I send the shock-wave to your clone that is in short-range and makes contact with your clone.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Revival Fist
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By gathering dark chakra into both their hands, the user can then unleash a powerful and focused shock wave that, when it hits a person close range it could cause tremendous internal damage.
    Now comes the fun part. Im going to throw an A ranked jutsu at you and I want you to use your dark release chakra and extract the physical and spiritual energy from that jutsu into your upper square. Add detail when extracting it into your upper square.

Think fast!

* I gather and release my fire chakra out from my mouth and make a large fireball that comes towards you and engulfs you in flames*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good you learned..

Now comes the fun part. Im going to throw an A ranked jutsu at you and I want you to use your dark release chakra and extract the physical and spiritual energy from that jutsu into your upper square. Add detail when extracting it into your upper square.

Think fast!

* I gather and release my fire chakra out from my mouth and make a large fireball that comes towards you and engulfs you in flames*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

-As I see the hellfire coming towards me, I gather up my dark chakra in my hands, I extract the physical and spiritual energy from the hellfire technique into my upper square on my hand. The physical and spiritual energy slowly go into the upper square on my hand I make sure I extract every last bit of the physical and spiritual energy.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.
    Now what i want you to do is take that extracted chakra in your upper square and convert it nito your lower square to make dark chakra and then release it as light blue flames against my clone with amplified strength to blow her away. Add detail when converting it and how you use it to attack my clone with it

*creates a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good you learned..

Now what i want you to do is take that extracted chakra in your upper square and convert it nito your lower square to make dark chakra and then release it as light blue flames against my clone with amplified strength to blow her away. Add detail when converting it and how you use it to attack my clone with it

*creates a clone*
    -As I've extracted the physical and spiritual energy from your fire jutsu in my upper square I manipulate the physical and spiritual energy into dark chakra from there I release the chakra out of the lower square from my hand, then I manipulate the dark chakra into blue like flames amplifying the power of the blue flames, by adding more dark chakra into it send the flames towards your clone, blowing your clone away.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Jajjimento) - Dark Release: Judgment
    Description: The user converts the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw and then releases it into light blue flames, turning it back on their enemies with amplified strength to blow them away. The flames are expelled through the lower square mark on their left hand.
    Now for oyur last jutsu, i want you to gather up your dark chakra into your hand and create a dark orb with two dark rings that circle around it so that it gives an atomic look. Then I want you to plow the orb into my clone, resulting in her having tremendous bone damage. Add detail when makingthe orb in your hand and how you use it against my clone ^.^

*creates a clone*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good you learned..

Now for oyur last jutsu, i want you to gather up your dark chakra into your hand and create a dark orb with two dark rings that circle around it so that it gives an atomic look. Then I want you to plow the orb into my clone, resulting in her having tremendous bone damage. Add detail when makingthe orb in your hand and how you use it against my clone ^.^

*creates a clone*
    This training has gone fast.

-I start by gathering up my lighting and fire chakra in my hand, I merge the two chakra together to make the dark chakra from there I manipulate my chakra to turn into a dark orb with two dark rings that circle, making sure I add lots of chakra to the rings around the orb, from there I send the orb towards your clone, the orb with the rings plows into your clone, giving it tremendous bone damage.-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Meiton: Chō Kasseiken) - Dark Release: Super Revival Fist
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This jutsu works in similar fashion to rasengan. by gathering dark chakra into the users hand, the user can create a dark orb with two dark rings around it (giving an atomic look). The user will then plow the orb into the opponent, resulting in the opponent being with tremendous bone shattering force.
    Congrats you finished your dark release training ^.^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Good you learned..

Congrats you finished your dark release training ^.^
    Thanks so much for that Sindy. :D