m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    COMPLETE FAIL

WOOOW so noooww nagato has weak paths????? THE SAME PATHS THAT WIPED KONOHA OFF THE MAP ARE WEAK??????????????????????????????????

your obviously either a naruto hater or a madara fanboy or BOTH
    Yes, Nagato at that time was using weaker Paths, Proof. FAIL!

WHY CANT NARUTO USE KURAMA'S POWER??? KURAMA IS APART OF HIM......AND KURAMA IS THE REASON WHY NARUTO CANT FUSE WITH MA AND PA FOR THE PERFECT SAGE MODE ANYWAY
    How could Naruto use KM/BM against Madara who could absorb all his chakra with Preta Path? Taijutsu? Ninjutsu? He doesn't have Genjutsu so he only has the other two.

naruto beat pain.....hinata/minato interfered BUT konan was about to protecting pain if naruto attacked AND deidara gave pain intel on naruto......crippled nagato couldnt do ANYTHING.....deal with it naruto's talk no jutsu was to REVIVE THE VILLAGE NOT WIN THE FIGHTY
    & Naruto didnt have intel on Pain? Naruto had far more intel then Pain did on Naruto & Naruto only defeated Pain because of Kurama, if he didn't have Kurama he would have lost

how does MADARA rinnegan>sage mode???????? madara only has preta path unless you got proof he can use all abilities

manga states the user CAAAAAN use 7 abilities but madara hasnt shown that he mastered rinnegan...unless you got proof.....example: sasuke PROBABLY should have perfect susano because he has EMS but HE HASNT MASTERED EMS
    Naruto losing against Rinnegan with weaker Paths being used. I already posted proof over and over that Rinnegan grants the user the use of all 7 Paths, you can believe whatever you want to believe but Manga > your opinion

Also, Here's Obito using Space Time Migration without any prior experience or knowledge, so much for YOUR theory that they can only use the abilities granted by their Doujutsu only when they master it lol

rasenshuriken is what forced madara to use rinnegan
    HELP OF EDO TENSAI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP OF GAARA AND OONOKI
    what do you mean "prove other wise"?
    Manga shows other wise, so again, Manga > your opinion

YOU said madara can create "as many as he likes" meaning madara can go until he's satisfied....WHICH IS FALSE, MADARA CAN GO UNTIL HE RUNS OUT OF CHAKRA
    Who's to say he doesn't want to create 3, 5, or 7? Creating as many as he likes doesn't mean he has to keep creating until he's out of chakra.

DONT EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, i NEVER called itachi wrong...i said ITACHI was TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF........sasuke states you only need double mangekyou period, while itachi was talking about how HE unlock susano, with HIS two mangekyou, amaterasu and tsukuyomi
    Like I said before, I believe Itachi who has more experience and information about the Sharingan than Sasuke does.

where in the manga does it state madara>naruto????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

sage mode > preta path/madara's rinnegan
    Kishimoto portrays Hashirama & Madara to be the strongest, excluding the Sage, and its already been proven that Sage Mode is inferior to the Rinnegan, so again, Manga > your opinion.

since YOUR speculating i might as well too................BM KM mode > wood + EMS PROBLEM???
    Manga > your opinion, that's all I have to say.

I SAID BEFORE, WHAT DO YOU WANT LINKS TO??
    All of your speculations, your have 0% proof to back anything you post.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

^ Pretty much sums up everything.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    Yes, Nagato at that time was using weaker Paths, Proof. FAIL!

How could Naruto use KM/BM against Madara who could absorb all his chakra with Preta Path? Taijutsu? Ninjutsu? He doesn't have Genjutsu so he only has the other two.

& Naruto didnt have intel on Pain? Naruto had far more intel then Pain did on Naruto & Naruto only defeated Pain because of Kurama, if he didn't have Kurama he would have lost

Naruto losing against Rinnegan with weaker Paths being used. I already posted proof over and over that Rinnegan grants the user the use of all 7 Paths, you can believe whatever you want to believe but Manga > your opinion

Also, Here's Obito using Space Time Migration without any prior experience or knowledge, so much for YOUR theory that they can only use the abilities granted by their Doujutsu only when they master it lol

Manga shows other wise, so again, Manga > your opinion

Who's to say he doesn't want to create 3, 5, or 7? Creating as many as he likes doesn't mean he has to keep creating until he's out of chakra.

Like I said before, I believe Itachi who has more experience and information about the Sharingan than Sasuke does.

Kishimoto portrays Hashirama & Madara to be the strongest, excluding the Sage, and its already been proven that Sage Mode is inferior to the Rinnegan, so again, Manga > your opinion.

Manga > your opinion, that's all I have to say.

All of your speculations, your have 0% proof to back anything you post.
    :sy::sy::flaw::flaw:

:shrug:

1. that doesnt make the weaker path "weak"...that just makes the NEWER paths STRONGER

2. sage mode>preta path

3. only intel naruto had on pain was that pain was the leader AND the gravity tech (shinra tensai)......PAIN HAD ALL THE INTEL AKATSUKI GATHER ON NARUTO

NARUTO USED KYUUBI (KYUUBI IS CONNECTED TO NARUTO)
    NAGATO USED MADARA'S RINNEGAN (NAGATO TRAINED WITH IT FIRST)

4. naruto beat pain with a wild 6 tails and sage mode lol sage mode took out 5 paths
    incomplete sage mode at that

5. obito had knowledge of the s/t jutsu because madara TOLD HIM ABOUT IT SMART A*Z

6. how does the manga state otherwise??? edo tensai>>>gaara & oonoki (FACT)

7. madara cant create UNLIMITED tree without edo tensai

8. kishi made sasuke state that "only double mangeykou is needed"

9. 90% of what i say is in the manga unlike you....your speculating on madara and nagato abilities

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:sy::sy::flaw::flaw:

:shrug:

1. that doesnt make the weaker path "weak"...that just makes the NEWER paths STRONGER
    :sy::sy::sy:

The proof that I posted is Nagato at full strength using the Paths to their maximum potential he can do, I never said Pains Paths were weak, I simply said they were weaker then Nagato's full potential.

2. sage mode>preta path
    Rinnegan > Sage mode, you can be in denial as much as you want, but Manga shows that and there's nothing you can say or do that will change that.

3. only intel naruto had on pain was that pain was the leader AND the gravity tech (shinra tensai)......PAIN HAD ALL THE INTEL AKATSUKI GATHER ON NARUTO
    Really? :sy:

Intel Naruto had:
    - Knew each Path only possessed 1 ability
    - Knew Ninjutsu doesn't work on Preta Path
    - Knew the Paths had a shared vision
    - Knew about Deva Paths abilities
    - Knew about Naraka Paths ability
    - Knew that the Paths weren't Nagato's real bodies

Intel Pain had:
    - Knew Naruto possessed a powerful technique that destroyed 2 or more of Kakuzu's hearts
    - Knew that Naruto doesn't listen..? lmao if that counts as intel

NARUTO USED KYUUBI (KYUUBI IS CONNECTED TO NARUTO)
    NAGATO USED MADARA'S RINNEGAN (NAGATO TRAINED WITH IT FIRST)
    Hey but I thought "sage mode > preta path/madara's rinnegan"?? only because of Kurama, he was able to escape his restrictions & won against Nagato, which was already weakened and at a handicap due to him destroying Konoha.

4. naruto beat pain with a wild 6 tails and sage mode lol sage mode took out 5 paths
    incomplete sage mode at that
    Correction Sage Mode took out 5 weaker Paths, not at their full potential and incomplete Sage Mode?? are we reading the same Manga or do you just continue to make up things as you go?

"Naruto is able to perfectly balance the natural energy with his own chakra. This allows him to use the true Sage Mode, which retains all of his normal physical characteristics except for toad-like eyes: yellow irides, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around the eyes; the mark of a true sage on each eye." - Quoted from Naruto Wiki

5. obito had knowledge of the s/t jutsu because madara TOLD HIM ABOUT IT SMART A*Z
    Really, he told Obito about S/T jutsu, .. Link me Manga proof to back your assumption.

6. how does the manga state otherwise??? edo tensai>>>gaara & oonoki (FACT)
    Before Madara used his Meteorite jutsu to wipe the field, please link me Manga proof of ET helping Madara in ANY way against his fight with Naruto, Onoki, Gaara & a portion of the 4th Division.

7. madara cant create UNLIMITED tree without edo tensai
    I know that & agree, please quote me where I said he could do that.

8. kishi made sasuke state that "only double mangeykou is needed"
    He also made Itachi state you need Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi to unlock Susanoo, also stated that in the Data book.

9. 90% of what i say is in the manga unlike you....your speculating on madara and nagato abilities
    90% of what you say is in the Manga, really? then show Manga proof then and provide links, I'm not speculating anything, I gave Manga proof that Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, Rinnegan > Sage Mode, Nagato using weaker Paths, etc.. What proof did you give again? .

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

:sy::sy::sy:

The proof that I posted is Nagato at full strength using the Paths to their maximum potential he can do, I never said Pains Paths were weak, I simply said they were weaker then Nagato's full potential.

Rinnegan > Sage mode, you can be in denial as much as you want, but Manga shows that and there's nothing you can say or do that will change that.

Really? :sy:

Intel Naruto had:
    - Knew each Path only possessed 1 ability
    - Knew Ninjutsu doesn't work on Preta Path
    - Knew the Paths had a shared vision
    - Knew about Deva Paths abilities
    - Knew about Naraka Paths ability
    - Knew that the Paths weren't Nagato's real bodies

Intel Pain had:
    - Knew Naruto possessed a powerful technique that destroyed 2 or more of Kakuzu's hearts
    - Knew that Naruto doesn't listen..? lmao if that counts as intel

Hey but I thought "sage mode > preta path/madara's rinnegan"?? only because of Kurama, he was able to escape his restrictions & won against Nagato, which was already weakened and at a handicap due to him destroying Konoha.

Correction Sage Mode took out 5 weaker Paths, not at their full potential and incomplete Sage Mode?? are we reading the same Manga or do you just continue to make up things as you go?

"Naruto is able to perfectly balance the natural energy with his own chakra. This allows him to use the true Sage Mode, which retains all of his normal physical characteristics except for toad-like eyes: yellow irides, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around the eyes; the mark of a true sage on each eye." - Quoted from Naruto Wiki

Really, he told Obito about S/T jutsu, .. Link me Manga proof to back your assumption.

Before Madara used his Meteorite jutsu to wipe the field, please link me Manga proof of ET helping Madara in ANY way against his fight with Naruto, Onoki, Gaara & a portion of the 4th Division.

I know that & agree, please quote me where I said he could do that.

He also made Itachi state you need Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi to unlock Susanoo, also stated that in the Data book.

90% of what you say is in the Manga, really? then show Manga proof then and provide links, I'm not speculating anything, I gave Manga proof that Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, Rinnegan > Sage Mode, Nagato using weaker Paths, etc.. What proof did you give again? .
    1. u said naruto sage mode beat weak paths NOW your changing your mind

2. nagato's rinnegan>sage mode but madara's using his own rinnegan hasnt showed that he mastered it so like i said

preta path<<sage mode

3. link?? i dont remember naruto having all that intel (naruto knew about the bodies)...nagato had FULL intel on naruto (except for sage mode) akatsuki shares their intel...i doubt deidara JUST told pain "naruto doesnt listen" and walked off lol

4. yea, sage mode>madara using his rinnegan
    nagato using rinnegan>>sage mode

STOP COMPARING NAGATO TO MADARA...we have proof that nagato MASTERED RINNEGAN

5. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/7
    naruto couldnt fuse with the frog to have unlimited sage mode like j-man BECAUSE OF THE KYUUBI....

the kyuubi helped naruto BUT the kyuubi also caused problems manga>databook>wiki

sage mode only lasted 5 min because of kyuubi... NOTICE HOW EVERYTIME NAGATO STARTED WINNING...NARUTO HAD RAN OUT OF SAGE MODE CHAKRA

6. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c602/7.html
    "almost as if you slipped right through it"

7. proof? every page madara is in....EDO TENSAI itself is helping madara EVERY SECOND....undying body and unlimited chakra

8. FOR THE LAST TIME ITACHI WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE SAYS "THESE EYES" AND "FATEFUL DAY"

9. what links do you want??

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. u said naruto sage mode beat weak paths NOW your changing your mind
    Quote me where I said that, because I didn't. I said he defeated weaker Paths.

2. nagato's rinnegan>sage mode but madara's using his own rinnegan hasnt showed that he mastered it so like i said

preta path<<sage mode
    Well that's your opinion but Manga says otherwise & I go by what the Manga says.

3. link?? i dont remember naruto having all that intel (naruto knew about the bodies)...nagato had FULL intel on naruto (except for sage mode) akatsuki shares their intel...i doubt deidara JUST told pain "naruto doesnt listen" and walked off lol
    - Preta Path Intel
    - Deva & Naraka Path Intel
    - Pains weren't Nagato's real body Intel
    - Shared Vision Intel
    - 1 ability per Path Intel

Katsuyu knew all of this and told Naruto, do you have any proof Nagato had any more intel on Naruto? Links please..

4. yea, sage mode>madara using his rinnegan
    nagato using rinnegan>>sage mode

STOP COMPARING NAGATO TO MADARA...we have proof that nagato MASTERED RINNEGAN
    Rinnegan is Rinnegan, whether Madara has mastered his or not, he is still able to use its abilities and so far has shown some knowledge in using it. Again, Rinnegan > Sage Mode regardless if Nagato, Obito, or Madara.

5. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/6
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/425/7
    naruto couldnt fuse with the frog to have unlimited sage mode like j-man BECAUSE OF THE KYUUBI....

the kyuubi helped naruto BUT the kyuubi also caused problems manga>databook>wiki

sage mode only lasted 5 min because of kyuubi... NOTICE HOW EVERYTIME NAGATO STARTED WINNING...NARUTO HAD RAN OUT OF SAGE MODE CHAKRA
    Because Naruto couldn't use Sage Art: Amphibian Technique doesn't mean his Sage Mode isn't perfect, that just means he's not able to continuously gather Senjutsu while fighting, he still perfected Toad Sage Mode.

Notice how when Deva Path regained his powers Naruto basically lost soon after? Had Nagato not been at a handicap from destroying Konoha, Naruto would have had to deal with Deva Paths abilities also.

6. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c602/7.html
    "almost as if you slipped right through it"
    Madara didn't know what happened nor did he know it was S/T jutsu, that's not proof -_- c'mon guy, gotta do better then that.

7. proof? every page madara is in....EDO TENSAI itself is helping madara EVERY SECOND....undying body and unlimited chakra
    What attacks did anyone land on Madara that caused him to regenerate using ET? What jutsu's did Madara use that he couldn't while still alive?

Whether he's ET body or alive, the results would be the same.

8. FOR THE LAST TIME ITACHI WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE SAYS "THESE EYES" AND "FATEFUL DAY"
    Then why does it also state that in the data book? Also Naruto wiki? Why has Kishimoto implied that also? You have that 1 piece of evidence Sasuke said supporting your claim while there are several supporting mine.

9. what links do you want??
    How many times do I have to say it? It's like you copy and paste that last sentence over and over because you can't find any proof to back what you say.

Last edited by Datguyjr; 10-20-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

My god. Are you still at it with the whole madara having no Amatersu and Tsukiyomi? Dude, stop. Just stop. I gave you links in two threads, and here you are again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote me where I said that, because I didn't. I said he defeated weaker Paths.

Well that's your opinion but Manga says otherwise & I go by what the Manga says.

- Preta Path Intel
    - Deva & Naraka Path Intel
    - Pains weren't Nagato's real body Intel
    - Shared Vision Intel
    - 1 ability per Path Intel

Katsuyu knew all of this and told Naruto, do you have any proof Nagato had any more intel on Naruto? Links please..

Rinnegan is Rinnegan, whether Madara has mastered his or not, he is still able to use its abilities and so far has shown some knowledge in using it. Again, Rinnegan > Sage Mode regardless if Nagato, Obito, or Madara.

Because Naruto couldn't use Sage Art: Amphibian Technique doesn't mean his Sage Mode isn't perfect, that just means he's not able to continuously gather Senjutsu while fighting, he still perfected Toad Sage Mode.

Notice how when Deva Path regained his powers Naruto basically lost soon after? Had Nagato not been at a handicap from destroying Konoha, Naruto would have had to deal with Deva Paths abilities also.

Madara didn't know what happened nor did he know it was S/T jutsu, that's not proof -_- c'mon guy, gotta do better then that.

What attacks did anyone land on Madara that caused him to regenerate using ET? What jutsu's did Madara use that he couldn't while still alive?

Whether he's ET body or alive, the results would be the same.

Then why does it also state that in the data book? Also Naruto wiki? Why has Kishimoto implied that also? You have that 1 piece of evidence Sasuke said supporting your claim while there are several supporting mine.

How many times do I have to say it? It's like you copy and paste that last sentence over and over because you can't find any proof to back what you say.

1. THE WAY YOU SAID IT IS THE SAME AS SAYING WEAK....NARUTO BEAT 5 PATHS WITH A 5 MIN LIMIT SAGE MODE
    it doesnt matter if the paths are weaker...5 paths was beaten regardless....even if the kyuubi helped SO WHAT? kyuubi is naruto's power

2. HOW IS THAT MY OPINION??? GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA USING ALL 7 ABILITIES

madara hasnt shown that he can use all 7 abilities
    ....just like when sasuke first unlocked MS....he couldnt use amaterasu at first..SAME THING CAN GO FOR MADARA...YOU HAVE NO PROOF

3. OK..thats proof
    i just told you that akatsuki shares there intel...PROOF? the fact that pain
    mentioned that deidara talked to him about naruto and gave intel

4. RINNEGAN IS NOT JUST RINNEGAN....YOU HAVE TO MASTER IT.....give me a link of madara using all abilities

until i get a link sagemode> preta path (which is madara's only rinnegan tech SHOWN)

want a link??????????

5. even if naruto has a PERFECT sage mode... IT WAS LIMITED BECAUSE OF THE KYUUBI (FACT)

notice how pain took over AFTER naruto used his sage mode/clones....if kyuubi didnt reject the frogs...naruto wouldve finished the fight without evolving kyuubi EVEN THO KYUUBI IS NARUTO'S POWER

want the link again??????????

6. are you stupid? madara said "slipped through it"...everyone knows thats obito's ability..after madara told him about it...obito started training (in the manga) WANT TO LINK TO THAT TOO?

7. you really are slow or SOMETHING....regeneration ISNT the only thing EDO TENSAI give you...WHAT ABOUT about madara's unlimited chakra????????

the meteor....edo saved madara because of undying body
    all these tech madara is using...madara is using his unlimited chakra
    madara never gets tired....edo tensai has unlimited stamina

8. wiki is fan based (just saying)

databook is talking about itachi's susano......the databook ALSO says SUSANO has yata mirror AND totsuki blade (whatever its called) DOES MADARA OR SASUKE HAVE YATA MIRROR OR TOTSUKI BLADE ON THEIR SUSANO???????????????????????????? NO

i used the manga for my evidence, you link your the manga is itachi talking about himself NOT susano in general

manga>databook

9. and ill say it again

what link do you want?

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT NARUTO VS NAGATO

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    My god. Are you still at it with the whole madara having no Amatersu and Tsukiyomi? Dude, stop. Just stop. I gave you links in two threads, and here you are again.
    i gave proof from the manga unlike you

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. THE WAY YOU SAID IT IS THE SAME AS SAYING WEAK....NARUTO BEAT 5 PATHS WITH A 5 MIN LIMIT SAGE MODE
    it doesnt matter if the paths are weaker...5 paths was beaten regardless....even if the kyuubi helped SO WHAT? kyuubi is naruto's power
    Weaker or not at full strength does not mean weak so no it's not the same thing, once Deva Path regained his abilities Naruto lost soon after and only because of Kurama he won.

2. HOW IS THAT MY OPINION??? GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA USING ALL 7 ABILITIES

madara hasnt shown that he can use all 7 abilities
    ....just like when sasuke first unlocked MS....he couldnt use amaterasu at first..SAME THING CAN GO FOR MADARA...YOU HAVE NO PROOF
    Who writes the Manga, you or Kishimoto? Because Kishimoto clearly stated in HIS Manga that HE wrote that Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, idc if Madara has shown the abilities or not, Manga says he has them, if you don't like it go wrote your own Manga. Im done responding on that topic.

3. OK..thats proof
    i just told you that akatsuki shares there intel...PROOF? the fact that pain
    mentioned that deidara talked to him about naruto and gave intel
    Post proof or done talking about this, because what was shown in the Manga is that Deidara said Naruto doesn't listen and Obito said he possesses a jutsu powerful enough to destroy Kakuzus hearts.

4. RINNEGAN IS NOT JUST RINNEGAN....YOU HAVE TO MASTER IT.....give me a link of madara using all abilities

until i get a link sagemode> preta path (which is madara's only rinnegan tech SHOWN)

want a link??????????l
    Yes please, give me a link from the Manga stating you have to master the Rinnegan in order to do the jutsu's, I'll wait...

5. even if naruto has a PERFECT sage mode... IT WAS LIMITED BECAUSE OF THE KYUUBI (FACT)

notice how pain took over AFTER naruto used his sage mode/clones....if kyuubi didnt reject the frogs...naruto wouldve finished the fight without evolving kyuubi EVEN THO KYUUBI IS NARUTO'S POWER

want the link again??????????
    Had Nagato not been at a handicap, he would've stopped everything Naruto had to offer.

6. are you stupid? madara said "slipped through it"...everyone knows thats obito's ability..after madara told him about it...obito started training (in the manga) WANT TO LINK TO THAT TOO?
    Yes, give me the link of Madara knowing it was S/T and Obito training for it before he even unlocked his MS.

7. you really are slow or SOMETHING....regeneration ISNT the only thing EDO TENSAI give you...WHAT ABOUT about madara's unlimited chakra????????

the meteor....edo saved madara because of undying body
    all these tech madara is using...madara is using his unlimited chakra
    madara never gets tired....edo tensai has unlimited stamina
    *Sigh* while alive, Madara was said to have very strong chakra and he clearly said when he used his Meteor Jutsu that it wasnt a view he was able to enjoy in a while, meaning he preformed that same technique while STILL ALIVE.. So again, what jutsu's did Madara use that required him to have unlimited chakra? 1 fire style jutsu? Taijutsu? Susanoo? Regular Sharingan Genjutsu? Lmao

8. wiki is fan based (just saying)

databook is talking about itachi's susano......the databook ALSO says SUSANO has yata mirror AND totsuki blade (whatever its called) DOES MADARA OR SASUKE HAVE YATA MIRROR OR TOTSUKI BLADE ON THEIR SUSANO???????????????????????????? NO

i used the manga for my evidence, you link your the manga is itachi talking about himself NOT susano in general

manga>databook
    So why has Kishimoto implied that? Manga > your opinion.

9. and ill say it again

what link do you want?

THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT NARUTO VS NAGATO

I'm still waiting on those links lmao, what proof have you provided? Oh and -rep for the insults lol, clearly a horrible debater.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You need a pair of glasses. I have posted proof time and time again.

Amatersu: http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html left eye. http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-153-7/...apter-148.html - Itachi commenting on Tsukiyomi the moon and amatersu the sun.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

You need a pair of glasses. I have posted proof time and time again.

Amatersu: http://www.mangareader.net/93-31674-...apter-463.html left eye. http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html http://www.mangareader.net/93-32546-...apter-464.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-153-7/...apter-148.html - Itachi commenting on Tsukiyomi the moon and amatersu the sun.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c464/16.html

sasuke states you only need double mangekyou...he said nothing about tsukuyomi and amaterasu

Weaker or not at full strength does not mean weak so no it's not the same thing, once Deva Path regained his abilities Naruto lost soon after and only because of Kurama he won.

Who writes the Manga, you or Kishimoto? Because Kishimoto clearly stated in HIS Manga that HE wrote that Rinnegan grants the user all 7 Paths, idc if Madara has shown the abilities or not, Manga says he has them, if you don't like it go wrote your own Manga. Im done responding on that topic.

Post proof or done talking about this, because what was shown in the Manga is that Deidara said Naruto doesn't listen and Obito said he possesses a jutsu powerful enough to destroy Kakuzus hearts.

Yes please, give me a link from the Manga stating you have to master the Rinnegan in order to do the jutsu's, I'll wait...

Had Nagato not been at a handicap, he would've stopped everything Naruto had to offer.

Yes, give me the link of Madara knowing it was S/T and Obito training for it before he even unlocked his MS.

*Sigh* while alive, Madara was said to have very strong chakra and he clearly said when he used his Meteor Jutsu that it wasnt a view he was able to enjoy in a while, meaning he preformed that same technique while STILL ALIVE.. So again, what jutsu's did Madara use that required him to have unlimited chakra? 1 fire style jutsu? Taijutsu? Susanoo? Regular Sharingan Genjutsu? Lmao

So why has Kishimoto implied that? Manga > your opinion.

I'm still waiting on those links lmao, what proof have you provided? Oh and -rep for the insults lol, clearly a horrible debater.
    1. kyuubi is naruto's power....WHO WON???? naruto WHO LOST??? nagato END OF DISCUSSION
    this thread is about naruto vs madara

2. idc who wrote the manga...show me a link of madara using all 7 abilities

3. i just proved to you that akatsuki shares their intel with each other....deidara told pain

EITHER WAY NAGATO LOST TO A 16 year old...kyuubi is no excuse....if pain had no intel on naruto HE SHOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT THEN

4. something is wrong with you mentally....EVERYONE HAS TO MASTER JUTSU BEFORE THEY USE THEM...stop being stupid

5. nagato shouldnt have been handicap...if nagato he wasnt in condition to fight....he shouldve stayed where he was

6. dont put words in my mouth...i said madara told him that he "slipped through" that is tobi's ability like it or not

7. SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING EDO TENSAI ISNT HELPING MADARA?????????????????????????????????????? im done debating now

8. so your saying madara and sasuke has yata mirror AND totsuki blade???????????????????? LMAO GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA AND SASUKE USING YATA MIRROR AND TOTSUKI BLADE

9. ARE YOU STUPID? I KEEP SAYING WHAT DO YOU WANT A LINK TO

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NARUTO>>MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So you're thread name is Naruto>Madara

But you explain why Madara>Naruto?

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

Well Naruto has torii seal so your statement is void. Non-edo Madara would still tear BM Naruto to shreds right now. Even though a tbb from Kurama would make perfect susanoo into dust. He said comparable to a bijuu but not the most powerful bijuu. Naruto isn't going to rasengan barrage every time madara uses moukoton that's just retarded. Madara has the experience and intelligence while Naruto lacks in those departments. Naruto can't use ninjutsu on Madara since he will absorb it just like he did to his frs. Naruto still needs a few power-ups to be on a par with Madara let alone win. I'm guessing he will get 'that jutsu' the bijuu's powers he recieved will do something, and maybe combine sm+bm.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke states you only need double mangekyou...he said nothing about tsukuyomi and amaterasu

1. kyuubi is naruto's power....WHO WON???? naruto WHO LOST??? nagato END OF DISCUSSION
    this thread is about naruto vs madara

2. idc who wrote the manga...show me a link of madara using all 7 abilities

3. i just proved to you that akatsuki shares their intel with each other....deidara told pain

EITHER WAY NAGATO LOST TO A 16 year old...kyuubi is no excuse....if pain had no intel on naruto HE SHOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT THEN

4. something is wrong with you mentally....EVERYONE HAS TO MASTER JUTSU BEFORE THEY USE THEM...stop being stupid

5. nagato shouldnt have been handicap...if nagato he wasnt in condition to fight....he shouldve stayed where he was

6. dont put words in my mouth...i said madara told him that he "slipped through" that is tobi's ability like it or not

7. SO BASICALLY YOUR SAYING EDO TENSAI ISNT HELPING MADARA?????????????????????????????????????? im done debating now

8. so your saying madara and sasuke has yata mirror AND totsuki blade???????????????????? LMAO GIVE ME A LINK OF MADARA AND SASUKE USING YATA MIRROR AND TOTSUKI BLADE

9. ARE YOU STUPID? I KEEP SAYING WHAT DO YOU WANT A LINK TO

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NARUTO>>MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI
    Yet again, every post you write has no proof, nothing from the Manga, no links lol.. You haven't proven me wrong once while what I post has the Manga backing it.

datguy - lost count on how many wins lol :P
    You - 0

Status
    Dec 2011
    Egypt, no i don't sleep in a mummy's tomb
    Post Thanks / Like
    ommak ar3a

Euuuh , NON !

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits because
    they smell like rainbows and
    butterflies!

If this thread continues with this insult prone attitude, i'll trash it. Discuss in civil ways or this behavior will lead to infractions.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

Yet again, every post you write has no proof, nothing from the Manga, no links lol.. You haven't proven me wrong once while what I post has the Manga backing it.

You - 0
    You're wasting your time with that retard. He's only correct on a few things though, you can't use Nagato being handicapped as an excuse. It was his choice to fight Naruto and Konoha, he could've waited to heal so that he could fight Naruto. Saying Naruto only won deva path because of kurama is like saying Sasuke will win his upcoming fights with EMS because of Itachi's eyes. The rest you are correct, but Madar and Sasuke don't have yata mirror or totsuka blade, there's only one of them, and Orochimaru was searching for it all his life; until he found out Itachi's Suanoo had it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The links I gave you for Sasuke directly link up to the link you keep posting over and over and over again. So according to you, whatever anyone else says on the Sussaon's requirements in the manga is false, because this one thing holds your logic? My god. LOL I am done. This is too lame, even for me.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post
    So you're thread name is Naruto>Madara

But you explain why Madara>Naruto?
    WHAT...i said naruto>madara
    why would i explain madara>naruto??

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoIndra View Post
    Well Naruto has torii seal so your statement is void. Non-edo Madara would still tear BM Naruto to shreds right now. Even though a tbb from Kurama would make perfect susanoo into dust. He said comparable to a bijuu but not the most powerful bijuu. Naruto isn't going to rasengan barrage every time madara uses moukoton that's just retarded. Madara has the experience and intelligence while Naruto lacks in those departments. Naruto can't use ninjutsu on Madara since he will absorb it just like he did to his frs. Naruto still needs a few power-ups to be on a par with Madara let alone win. I'm guessing he will get 'that jutsu' the bijuu's powers he recieved will do something, and maybe combine sm+bm.
    your right, naruto cant spam rasengan BUT MADARA CANT SPAM WOOD IF HE ISNT EDO (naruto can use rasengan more than madara can use wood)

sage mode>preta path

ANY taijutsu>fan

i agree tbb can take out susano (tbb=5 bijuu tbb WHILE susano= struggles against "A bijuu" meaning ONE)

You - 0
    LMAO you have proved nothing..all you did was prove naruto had intel on nagato...but nagato had rinnegan vs JUST SAGE MODE..nagato had a good advantage and LOST

your just mad that nagato lost to naruto

AND you said naruto cant beat madara but STILL cant prove how naruto loses

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiwa View Post
    Euuuh , NON !
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoIndra View Post
    You're wasting your time with that retard. He's only correct on a few things though, you can't use Nagato being handicapped as an excuse. It was his choice to fight Naruto and Konoha, he could've waited to heal so that he could fight Naruto. Saying Naruto only won deva path because of kurama is like saying Sasuke will win his upcoming fights with EMS because of Itachi's eyes. The rest you are correct, but Madar and Sasuke don't have yata mirror or totsuka blade, there's only one of them, and Orochimaru was searching for it all his life; until he found out Itachi's Suanoo had it.
    idc about naruto vs nagato i already proved him wrong....this is about naruto vs madara

i have proved that naruto has a counter for EVERYTHING madara has

DOES MADARA HAVE COUNTERS TOO? YES
    but people fail to realize that naruto has equal counters so naruto stands a fair chance...madara/uchiha fanboy doesnt understand this simple logic

The links I gave you for Sasuke directly link up to the link you keep posting over and over and over again. So according to you, whatever anyone else says on the Sussaon's requirements in the manga is false, because this one thing holds your logic? My god. LOL I am done. This is too lame, even for me.
    so your calling the manga wrong?

give me a link from the manga that says tsukuyomi and amaterasu is REQUIRED to unlock susano, i have already proven the databook wrong BECAUSE MADARA AND SASUKE DOESNT HAVE YATA MIRROR AND TOTSUKI BLADE

manga states only double mangekyou is required

IF YOU DONT HAVE PROOF THEN JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE IT ALONE

Member A Shell Of My Former Self's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You smokin pot?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by A Shell Of My Former Self View Post
    You smokin pot?
    yea lol

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

SOOOO....... did any of you madara fans READ CHAPTER 607 lol

and ya'll say madara WITHOUT EDO can win... lol

the ones that said ems madara > naruto.... kill yourself lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SOOOO....... did any of you madara fans READ CHAPTER 607 lol

and ya'll say madara WITHOUT EDO can win... lol

the ones that said ems madara > naruto.... kill yourself lol
    This chapter hasn't proved anything fool.

Madara isn't fighting him with Susanoo.

EMS Madara>Naruto, deal with it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    This chapter hasn't proved anything fool.

Madara isn't fighting him with Susanoo.

EMS Madara>Naruto, deal with it.
    madara hasnt used susano but naruto hasnt used tbb

naruto is holding his own against EDO madara

EMS madara ONLY problem for naruto is PS....tbb will handle it...naruto>madara

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara hasnt used susano but naruto hasnt used tbb

naruto is holding his own against EDO madara

EMS madara ONLY problem for naruto is PS....tbb will handle it...naruto>madara
    Edo Madara isn't even being serious...first of all.

Him holding his own doesn't mean anything because Madara isn't being serious.

TBB is countered by slashing him while it charges.. Madara>Naruto.