Page 18 of 24 « First ... 8141516171819202122 ... Last»
Results 426 to 450 of 583
  1. #426
    Eminem Lightning Release's Avatar
    Status
    Lightning Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    1,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caution to the wind.. complete
    freedom.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Seriously, why do people keep saying Edo-Madara? Does anyone read the OP or just see the title and post?

    Besides, EMS Madara would NOT have wood release.
    EMS Madara would NOT use a meteor tech of that scale.


    And everyone always brings up PS, how the hell do we even know how long PS lasts? How much Chakra it uses? Seriously, gtfo.

    BM Naruto > EMS Madara extremely extremely high difficulty. But it can go either way.
     
         

  2. #427
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Rinnegan Madara
     
         

  3. #428
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by NULL SNIPER View Post
    You're reasoning is very flawed, for instance where do get the 9-tails will tie against perfect susano? Madara tames tailed beasts like theyre nothing w/o susano lol... Madara's fan negates rasengan aswell so say goodbye to half of Naruto's arsenal
    taijutsu>>>>fan

    kurama/tbb>=perfect susano

    you obviously didnt read OP

    Quote Originally Posted by lsgteam View Post
    If u dont get the point u must be really dumb:
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...=1#post8626213
    i hope you arent saying madara has izanagi...without proof

    Quote Originally Posted by ibzuchiha View Post
    WTF r u guys retards! "NARUTO CAN NEVER BEAT MADARA ITS A COMMON FACT" even if madara didnt have rinnengen naruto would still loose get that in ur head u RETARDS!
    how about you explain some facts then...bm naruto>current madara without edo

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Release View Post
    Seriously, why do people keep saying Edo-Madara? Does anyone read the OP or just see the title and post?

    Besides, EMS Madara would NOT have wood release.
    EMS Madara would NOT use a meteor tech of that scale.


    And everyone always brings up PS, how the hell do we even know how long PS lasts? How much Chakra it uses? Seriously, gtfo.

    BM Naruto > EMS Madara extremely extremely high difficulty. But it can go either way.
    thanx but IM TALKING ABOUT CURRENT MADARA BUT WITHOUT EDO TENSAI helping him

    YES people just read the title and post....you can tell because 95% of the people for mainly talking about EDO

    and YES naruto>ems madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Rinnegan Madara
    BM naruto....
     
         

  4. #429
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by jediknite2 View Post
    This is Naruto shippenden not Madara or Sasuke shippuunden so Naruto is stronger take it or leave it he's the reincarnation of SOSP.
    Ummm this is more like Naruto and Sasuke shippenden seeing as how kishi stated they will be equal in the end.
     
         

  5. #430
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    taijutsu>>>>fan

    kurama/tbb>=perfect susano

    you obviously didnt read OP



    i hope you arent saying madara has izanagi...without proof



    how about you explain some facts then...bm naruto>current madara without edo



    thanx but IM TALKING ABOUT CURRENT MADARA BUT WITHOUT EDO TENSAI helping him

    YES people just read the title and post....you can tell because 95% of the people for mainly talking about EDO

    and YES naruto>ems madara



    BM naruto....
    So with that logic

    Bm Naruto >>>>>> Hashirama

    okay ill call up kishi and tell him that you said EMS Madara and Hashirama are weaker then Naruto.
    Hey, while we are changing kishi's story lets change his name from Naruto to Goku since he can Solo any and everybody shall we, hell lets allow him to jump universes, Go into DBZ, talk to the real Goku and Learn Spirit Bomb.

    Okay, just give me like 20 mins while i call kishi okay!!!.
     
         

  6. #431
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    So with that logic

    Bm Naruto >>>>>> Hashirama

    okay ill call up kishi and tell him that you said EMS Madara and Hashirama are weaker then Naruto.
    Hey, while we are changing kishi's story lets change his name from Naruto to Goku since he can Solo any and everybody shall we, hell lets allow him to jump universes, Go into DBZ, talk to the real Goku and Learn Spirit Bomb.

    Okay, just give me like 20 mins while i call kishi okay!!!.
    LMAO U mad?
    IDC wat u do
    BM naruto> current madara without Edo tensai helping him
     
         

  7. #432
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    LMAO U mad?
    IDC wat u do
    BM naruto> current madara without Edo tensai helping him
    Im not mad, your thread is just B.S. Period.
    But i will point out, i find it funny you don't deny you believe Naruto can take down Hashirama ( that is now i know you've lost it.)
     
         

  8. #433
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Im not mad, your thread is just B.S. Period.
    But i will point out, i find it funny you don't deny you believe Naruto can take down Hashirama ( that is now i know you've lost it.)
    You are mad

    1. This thread isnt about hashirama quit trying to change the subject

    2. Like I said naruto>> current madara without Edo tensa

    3. I find it funny u call the thread b.s YET U cant even EXPLAIN how madara wins

    4. If u dont like this thread then y r u still here?????????
     
         

  9. #434
    astral plane shawwtyy Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Invincible is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    flight 307 malaysia
    Posts
    1,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Madara rapes naruto lol
     
         

  10. #435
    Member Onslaught's Avatar
    Status
    Onslaught is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Stop giving madara power he doesnt have. Madara doesnt have arrow and we are not sure if he has amaterasu or tsukoyomy or enton. Only Itachi has feat using tsukoyomy and only sasuke has feat using enton. The latest databook was release when only itachi has susano and for him to have susano he needed amaterasu and tsukoyomy. 1 out of 3 has feat using amaterasu and tsukoyomy and the susano so stop acting like the two power always come with susano. Right now we know about 3 forms of madara, 1. EMS madara(the one who fought hashirama), 2. rinnengan madara who is old and 3. current madara(edo madara) who has been upgraded by kabuto with ems-rinnengan-mokuton-infinit chakra-undying body.

    In this thread its ems madara and from what we have seen of ems madara, BM naruto can beat him with high diff. But for the current madara I dont think naruto can win against him right now.
     
         

  11. #436
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    You are mad

    1. This thread isnt about hashirama quit trying to change the subject

    2. Like I said naruto>> current madara without Edo tensa

    3. I find it funny u call the thread b.s YET U cant even EXPLAIN how madara wins

    4. If u dont like this thread then y r u still here?????????
    It's funny that you tell me about my own emotions, you might want to check yourself cause your going to come across the wrong person that way.

    1. You don't deny it ( not surprised )
    2. Till Kishi stated this, this thread is just a theory of yours
    3. Im not going to explain something other people have already explained to you over and over again, you just a naruto fanboy ( Almost to the point of Lord sasuke fanboys)
    4. I must admit this thread was interesting at first but got way out of hand, way too fast; also there is this thing called freedom. Yeah, i use it whenever i feel it necessary so
     
         

  12. #437
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Stop giving madara power he doesnt have. Madara doesnt have arrow and we are not sure if he has amaterasu or tsukoyomy or enton. Only Itachi has feat using tsukoyomy and only sasuke has feat using enton. The latest databook was release when only itachi has susano and for him to have susano he needed amaterasu and tsukoyomy. 1 out of 3 has feat using amaterasu and tsukoyomy and the susano so stop acting like the two power always come with susano. Right now we know about 3 forms of madara, 1. EMS madara(the one who fought hashirama), 2. rinnengan madara who is old and 3. current madara(edo madara) who has been upgraded by kabuto with ems-rinnengan-mokuton-infinit chakra-undying body.

    In this thread its ems madara and from what we have seen of ems madara, BM naruto can beat him with high diff. But for the current madara I dont think naruto can win against him right now.
    Dude calm down, it clearly states you need tsukuyomi and Amaterasu to unlock susano'o. So you might want to go back and look at the data book again. ( Also how would it look if Kishi showed every uchiha using the same Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, It would get boring and so would the Uchiha clan, so of course kishi won't show Madara using MS basics lol.)
     
         

  13. #438
    Member radize's Avatar
    Status
    radize is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    NaruTo is nOt yet in coMplete form ryt?
     
         

  14. #439
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    madara beats him while he is asleep lmao.Madara got godlike techniques and naruto can only dream bout them homes
     
         

  15. #440
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    It's funny that you tell me about my own emotions, you might want to check yourself cause your going to come across the wrong person that way.

    1. You don't deny it ( not surprised )
    2. Till Kishi stated this, this thread is just a theory of yours
    3. Im not going to explain something other people have already explained to you over and over again, you just a naruto fanboy ( Almost to the point of Lord sasuke fanboys)
    4. I must admit this thread was interesting at first but got way out of hand, way too fast; also there is this thing called freedom. Yeah, i use it whenever i feel it necessary so
    1. dont ASSUME

    2. at least i backed up my theory/opinion....450 post and NOT ONE PERSON ACTUALLY EXPLAINED HOW MADARA WINS, and no one proved my counters wrong either

    3. I PROVED THAT NARUTO HAD A COUNTER FOR EVERYTHING MADARA HAS (every link i posted was in the manga)...most people is this thread have NOO proof..people are just posting but cant back it up

    im no where NEAR a naruto fanboy....i like naruto because he's the main character and all... but i only have 1 fav character and it's not naruto AT ALL

    4. the thread started getting disrespectful people in it, some people started giving madara moves he doesnt have, MOST people cant explain HOW madara wins, AND there are people just posting completely irrelavent things

    your right you do have freedom but if you dont like this thread why are you so concerned that you keep coming back?
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-05-2012 at 10:54 AM.

  16. #441
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    1. dont ASSUME

    2. at least i backed up my theory/opinion....450 post and NOT ONE PERSON ACTUALLY EXPLAINED HOW MADARA WINS, and no one proved my counters wrong either

    3. I PROVED THAT NARUTO HAD A COUNTER FOR EVERYTHING MADARA HAS (every link i posted was in the manga)...most people is this thread have NOO proof..people are just posting but cant back it up

    im no where NEAR a naruto fanboy....i like naruto because he's the main character and all... but i only have 1 fav character and it's not naruto AT ALL

    4. the thread started getting disrespectful people in it, some people started giving madara moves he doesnt have, MOST people cant explain HOW madara wins, AND there are people just posting completely irrelavent things

    your right you do have freedom but if you dont like this thread why are you so concerned that you keep coming back?

    Look this is all i have to say to it, in my opinion i don't believe Naruto can beat Madara in a one on one fight not now anyway because
    Madara has what like 80+ years of battle experience plus he was born during a time when war was a common thing. So i'd say Naruto needs to get some battle scars first before he steps in the ring with someone like Madara.
    I never stated i didn't like the thread just quite the opposite, but these thread will always attract disrespectful people. I'm not crucifying you dude like everyone else has, I just think Naruto needs a little more experience under his belt; now maybe if naruto was already like 20-21, hell yeah he would stomp madara, In the mud, through the earth, to the core of the earth.
     
         

  17. #442
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Preta path absorbs all ninjutsus. If Madara really had awakened the rennigan during his lifetime then he cn use all the 6paths power though he hasnt. Nd what makes u thnk he cannot. Naruto has no ans. to heavenly tec. like the meteore tec. nd ultimate Susanoo. Rasenshuriken nd TBB would nt be enough. He still hasnt surpassed legendary Madara.
     
         

  18. #443
    m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Datguyjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    I'd have to disagree, Madara > BM Naruto, why?

    1st, Rinnegan, before I mention the other Paths, Preta Path alone naturalizes BM and other chakra based attacks Naruto has (Which is 90% or more). Now the rest of the Paths, Asura Path for added Taijutsu support and mechanical attacks, Animal Path to overwhelm Naruto with constant summons, Deva Path to negate all other possibly attacks Naruto could do & pull Naruto in towards him and possibly combo with Human Path to remove his soul & finally Naraka Path to repair any damage Madara may receive while fighting BM Naruto. Although Madara hasn't been shown using the other Paths, he is able to since he posses the Rinnegan.

    "The Rinnegan allows the user to use all of the six paths' techniques, as well as the seventh path — that is "beyond life and death" - Source & Proof.

    2nd, Wood Release, Naruto has been able to counter Wood Release to an extent, but he can not counter Flower World and has no defense against it. Naruto could attempt to destroy the Flowers before it takes effect or other Wood Release techniques with TBB, multiple Shadow Clones with Mini TBB or Rasengan variants but that could be countered with Madara's multiple Wood Release Clones combined with Susanoo or Uchiha Return.

    3rd, Perfect Susanoo, based on what Madara said, I believe BM is equal to Perfect Susanoo but even though he is not Edo, he still has a large supply of Chakra ("Madara was noted to have been born with an extremely powerful chakra, even by the Uchiha standards" - Source & Proof) which is what gives Madara the edge, being able to maintain Susanoo longer then Naruto could maintain BM, which is only 5 minutes (Source). So after Naruto's 5 minutes are up, I highly doubt he will be able to fight on par with Madara's Perfect Susanoo on top of Amaterasu, Wood Release, and Rinnegan abilities.

    4th, Genjutsu, Naruto may be immune to Genjutsu but Madara with his Sharingan abilities could possibly suppress Kurama's chakra within Naruto like Sasuke did, Proof.

    5th, Taijutsu, both Madara and Naruto have exceptional Taijutsu skills, Naruto's Base Mode & SM only since Preta Paths absorbs BM Taijutsu, but Madara has added support from Asura Path & partial Susanoo forms for any CQC situation such as arms, ribcage, etc. to add in fighting with Taijutsu.
     
         

  19. #444
    Member OneOfTheNine's Avatar
    Status
    OneOfTheNine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed
     
         

  20. #445
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Look this is all i have to say to it, in my opinion i don't believe Naruto can beat Madara in a one on one fight not now anyway because
    Madara has what like 80+ years of battle experience plus he was born during a time when war was a common thing. So i'd say Naruto needs to get some battle scars first before he steps in the ring with someone like Madara.
    I never stated i didn't like the thread just quite the opposite, but these thread will always attract disrespectful people. I'm not crucifying you dude like everyone else has, I just think Naruto needs a little more experience under his belt; now maybe if naruto was already like 20-21, hell yeah he would stomp madara, In the mud, through the earth, to the core of the earth.
    and i respect OPINION, i just dont like it when people try to call me wrong and have NOTHING to back up wat their saying..

    naruto has enough experience because EVERY opponent he fight was more experienced than him....its not like im saying naruto stomps him, i think naruto wins at extremely high difficulty

    i know but this thread is FILLED (not just a few people) with disrespectful people with no proof or explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyone Shits On The SO6P View Post
    No
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyone Shits On The SO6P View Post
    Madara shits on his fodder ass.
    fail post


    Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    Preta path absorbs all ninjutsus. If Madara really had awakened the rennigan during his lifetime then he cn use all the 6paths power though he hasnt. Nd what makes u thnk he cannot. Naruto has no ans. to heavenly tec. like the meteore tec. nd ultimate Susanoo. Rasenshuriken nd TBB would nt be enough. He still hasnt surpassed legendary Madara.
    sage mode>preta path
    just because madara awakened rinnegan, doesnt mean he MASTERED it

    perfect susano<<=kurama/tbb

    your obviously talking about EDO madara....so FAIL


    Quote Originally Posted by Datguyjr View Post
    I'd have to disagree, Madara > BM Naruto, why?

    1st, Rinnegan, before I mention the other Paths, Preta Path alone naturalizes BM and other chakra based attacks Naruto has (Which is 90% or more). Now the rest of the Paths, Asura Path for added Taijutsu support and mechanical attacks, Animal Path to overwhelm Naruto with constant summons, Deva Path to negate all other possibly attacks Naruto could do & pull Naruto in towards him and possibly combo with Human Path to remove his soul & finally Naraka Path to repair any damage Madara may receive while fighting BM Naruto. Although Madara hasn't been shown using the other Paths, he is able to since he posses the Rinnegan.

    "The Rinnegan allows the user to use all of the six paths' techniques, as well as the seventh path — that is "beyond life and death" - Source & Proof.

    2nd, Wood Release, Naruto has been able to counter Wood Release to an extent, but he can not counter Flower World and has no defense against it. Naruto could attempt to destroy the Flowers before it takes effect or other Wood Release techniques with TBB, multiple Shadow Clones with Mini TBB or Rasengan variants but that could be countered with Madara's multiple Wood Release Clones combined with Susanoo or Uchiha Return.

    3rd, Perfect Susanoo, based on what Madara said, I believe BM is equal to Perfect Susanoo but even though he is not Edo, he still has a large supply of Chakra ("Madara was noted to have been born with an extremely powerful chakra, even by the Uchiha standards" - Source & Proof) which is what gives Madara the edge, being able to maintain Susanoo longer then Naruto could maintain BM, which is only 5 minutes (Source). So after Naruto's 5 minutes are up, I highly doubt he will be able to fight on par with Madara's Perfect Susanoo on top of Amaterasu, Wood Release, and Rinnegan abilities.

    4th, Genjutsu, Naruto may be immune to Genjutsu but Madara with his Sharingan abilities could possibly suppress Kurama's chakra within Naruto like Sasuke did, Proof.

    5th, Taijutsu, both Madara and Naruto have exceptional Taijutsu skills, Naruto's Base Mode & SM only since Preta Paths absorbs BM Taijutsu, but Madara has added support from Asura Path & partial Susanoo forms for any CQC situation such as arms, ribcage, etc. to add in fighting with Taijutsu.
    THANK YOU for at least having a explaination

    1. madara hasnt show any rinnegan abilities other than preta path...so that's all im counting......why? because there is NO proof that madara has MASTERED rinnegan like nagato

    sage mode chakra> preta path

    2. this is speculation, how do you know naruto cant counter flower world? naruto's clones can do it....if madara goes near the flower world (to counter the clones) he'll past out with the clones

    3. tbb can take out perfect susano so basically they cancel each other out, so now it's wood preta path and the fan vs km naruto + sage mode..........sage mode>preta path frog kata>fan km naruto >wood (as shown in the manga)

    MADARA DOESNT HAVE AMATERASU, ARROWS AND TSUKUYOMI

    4. yes naruto is immune to genjutsu AND madara cant suppress naruto's chakra, NO proof that madara can control kurama while its inside naruto

    5. i personally think naruto has better taijutsu
     
         

  21. #446
    Academy Student sharigon demon33's Avatar
    Status
    sharigon demon33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    madara might be able to unleash a bout load of hell but naruto can unleash the nine tails at his diposal so it more of a death by lose of chakra.
     
         

  22. #447
    Banned
    Status
    Monster nagato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    madara>naruto read older post
     
         

  23. #448
    Member
    Status
    Kyuubi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Indian
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    although i am not a good madara fanboy but madara defeated of nearly killed the 5 kages and it would give a tough match for naruto
     
         

  24. #449
    Member lorenzomorae's Avatar
    Status
    lorenzomorae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    ok i have not read all the comments and stuff but guys remmember that naruto now also has the chakara of the ( i think) all tailed bests) and remmember that he might be able to fujge sage mode and bm. and also he does have his comrades to back him up when it comes to the wood clones :D. p.s ( Sora could also be helping tht lazy **** just was there and left. -.-
     
         

  25. #450
    Hime Hikari Uchiha Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Hikari Uchiha Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the TARDIS
    Posts
    1,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hinata and Karin will become
    new so6p's! XD
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    NOOOOOO, JUST NO! :flaw: -rep!!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •