Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

THIS IS NON- EDO MADARA (CURRENT MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM) VS NARUTO I AM TALKING ABOUT

OK first i want to list madara & Naruto's abilities

Madara: Rinnegan, Wood Release, Perfect Susano, Sharigan Genjutsu, Good Taijutsu

Naruto: BM mode, KM mode, Sage Mode, Rasengan, TBB, Fastest ninja ALIVE, Immune to Genjutsu, Rasenshuriken, Giant Rasengan, Mini TBB (KM mode TTB), Kurama himself

NOW, let's list naruto's counters.....

Rinnegan - Madara has only showed preta path...so until madara SHOWS that he can use the other path...he can only use preta path and naruto can counter that. (madara probably dont know how to use the other paths lke tobito)

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/435/4 the fight will be OVER if madara uses preta path on a sage mode clones

Wood - madara can use it BUT not on hashirama's level, AND naruto has ALREADY countered this.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/14.html

Perfeect Susano - it's almost unbreakable BUT.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c589/5.html (bottom left corner) kurama can tie against it especially since kurama is the best bijuu

Sharingan Genjutsu - naruto is a perfect host, and perfect host are immune to genjutsu.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/14.html

Good Taijutsu - naruto is great with taijustu (frog kata & he fought deva path while in base form too)

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/5.html

As you can see Naruto has a counter for EVERYTHING Madara has.

EDO Madara>>>>>>>>naruto for 1 reason

1. naruto has NO SEALS

EDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>NARUTO

What do you think???

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
    my Bad dude, i mean Madara >>>>> Naruto lol

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

LOL ... @TheSages456 I think Great Sage of Uchiha was so excited ( or raged ) while reading this thread ... He forgot Basic Math symbols .... thats y this Contradiction ....
    <<<<< in place of >>>>> :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Quote Originally Posted by KILLSASUKEHATERS View Post
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time
    ..... idk if i should just call you stupid or prove your stupid.......how about you post something that makes since

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post

rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
    school me??? i hope this isnt all you got ..if so.. your teaching the WRONG CLASS

rinnegan - your right keep ASSUMING while i give PROOF, madara only used preta path....unless you can prove me wrong with a link of madara using all paths and just because madara has rinnegan doesnt mean he mastered it

who said tobi is better than him???? dont ever put words in my mouth...tobi hasnt used NONE of the paths abilities, he just used the bodies

how can madara use wood better than hashi????????????? scale???? lmao.................that like saying minato's rasengan is better than naruto's

FAAIL madara CONTROLLED kurama but too bad naruto is using kurama and madara cant control kurama anymore

naruto and killer bee are the only PERFECT HOST....your whole post was lies and invalid statements

Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post

No shit smart ass if you actually used your head and keep reading you can clearly see that it was a mistake genius. read before you post stupid shit.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.
    FAAAAIL edo madara>ems madara GTFO

kurama = perfect susano

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    FAAAAIL edo madara>ems madara GTFO

kurama = perfect susano
    edo madara is stronger than ems madara but their full power is the same so edo madara can beat anyone that ems madara beats and vice versa. edo madara loses to anyone that ems madara loses to and vice versa but naruto isnt comparable to madara.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

What makes you think EMS madara's perfect susanoo beats Bijuu Mode naruto. You must be high. smh
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    What makes you think EMS madara's perfect susanoo beats Bijuu Mode naruto. You must be high. smh
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.
    not sure if serious. the time it takes perfect susano to swing its sword>tbbs charge time. 95% of madaras arsenal is large area of effect attacks and naruto only has 1 which he doesnt even spam and has a charge time. tailed beast power(excluding juubi) is useless against madara.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.
    Are you High??? Madara already tamed the Kyubbi like a B*tch, You believe he doesn't have a counter for all of it's abilities really? you serious? Go somewhere.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is officially the most stupid thread i have read for the day..... You are completely biased against Madara.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    That's 3 words!

Now seriously I'm loving the argument people are making...

I agree, and it's nice to see Uchiha fans stating such logic. It's obvious Kishi makes other characters help each other when their foe is stronger than them. I have no doubt you will maintain the same logic regarding the fight Naruto+Bee+Itachi vs Nagato. Obviously Nagato >>>>Itachi.

Just pointing out how logic changes in such a short time.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto.
    Perfect Susanoo alone wouldnt be enough to own Naruto effortlessly. Madara said that power of that technique is comparable to the power of tailed beast, and Naruto has power of most powerful Bijuu to his disposition. The fight between PS and Narutos beast mode would be very hard for both sides if anything.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i no naruto is better than ems madara. think about it all the time he was fighting tobi it was a clone of naruto and everyone knows clones are no stronger than the real on.. flash back when naruto and sauska fought zabuza clone !!!!!! i rest my case

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton
    perfect susano stomps naruto since its map altering attacks can spammed and tbb cant be spammed like a sword slash. no madaras fan blocks all of narutos nonthrowable rasengan techs. the fact that ems madara doesnt have mokuton and rinnegan doesnt matter in the slightest as he still has perfect susano which is also edo madara full power which means that perfect susano is greater than all the powerups that madara got.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well first of all you left a lot of madaras abilities out like his meteor, especially considering once you get rinnegan you know all jutsu. Naruto as is couldn't do it without some major help like I'm talkin bout sasuke and some fu-sion-ha type shit lulz. I could see kishi, mayyyybe, making naruto losing and then go rampage like he did against pain and winning that way, but not with his own strength.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheNine View Post