Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 581

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    THIS IS NON- EDO MADARA (CURRENT MADARA WITHOUT EDO TENSAI HELPING HIM) VS NARUTO I AM TALKING ABOUT


    OK first i want to list madara & Naruto's abilities

    Madara: Rinnegan, Wood Release, Perfect Susano, Sharigan Genjutsu, Good Taijutsu

    Naruto: BM mode, KM mode, Sage Mode, Rasengan, TBB, Fastest ninja ALIVE, Immune to Genjutsu, Rasenshuriken, Giant Rasengan, Mini TBB (KM mode TTB), Kurama himself


    NOW, let's list naruto's counters.....

    Rinnegan - Madara has only showed preta path...so until madara SHOWS that he can use the other path...he can only use preta path and naruto can counter that. (madara probably dont know how to use the other paths lke tobito)

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/435/4 the fight will be OVER if madara uses preta path on a sage mode clones

    Wood - madara can use it BUT not on hashirama's level, AND naruto has ALREADY countered this.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c561/14.html

    Perfeect Susano - it's almost unbreakable BUT.....

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c589/5.html (bottom left corner) kurama can tie against it especially since kurama is the best bijuu

    Sharingan Genjutsu - naruto is a perfect host, and perfect host are immune to genjutsu.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/14.html

    Good Taijutsu - naruto is great with taijustu (frog kata & he fought deva path while in base form too)

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c433/5.html


    As you can see Naruto has a counter for EVERYTHING Madara has.

    EDO Madara>>>>>>>>naruto for 1 reason

    1. naruto has NO SEALS

    EDO>>>>>>>>>>>>>NARUTO


    What do you think???
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 06:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
    my Bad dude, i mean Madara >>>>> Naruto lol
     
         

  6. #6
    plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    bl4ckJack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    contradictory statement. how is naruto>madara when you said yourself that backup is on its way to help and what is konoha 11 going to do? they are fodder.
    LOL ... @TheSages456 I think Great Sage of Uchiha was so excited ( or raged ) while reading this thread ... He forgot Basic Math symbols .... thats y this Contradiction ....
    <<<<< in place of >>>>> :D
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

    rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

    wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

    PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

    The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
     
         

  8. #8
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLSASUKEHATERS View Post
    you GTFO USE LOGIC Madara Fan shits naruto madara 20 susanoo at naruto im done basically Madara could beat kages without edo low dif he has enough chakra 2 fight the first hokage 4 3 days he would control both naruto & nine tails with genjutsu at the same time
    ..... idk if i should just call you stupid or prove your stupid.......how about you post something that makes since

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

    rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

    wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

    PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

    The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
    school me??? i hope this isnt all you got ..if so.. your teaching the WRONG CLASS

    rinnegan - your right keep ASSUMING while i give PROOF, madara only used preta path....unless you can prove me wrong with a link of madara using all paths and just because madara has rinnegan doesnt mean he mastered it

    who said tobi is better than him???? dont ever put words in my mouth...tobi hasnt used NONE of the paths abilities, he just used the bodies

    how can madara use wood better than hashi????????????? scale???? lmao.................that like saying minato's rasengan is better than naruto's

    FAAIL madara CONTROLLED kurama but too bad naruto is using kurama and madara cant control kurama anymore

    naruto and killer bee are the only PERFECT HOST....your whole post was lies and invalid statements
     
         
    Last edited by ~Sovereign~; 10-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    you realize you just helped that guys argument you idiot
    anyway let me school you rookie

    rinnegan: madra can be assumed to have all techniques not just preta, its his rinnegan lmao, how can you say tobi is better then him at it, i remember people said he didnt have genjutsu 4th raikage would argue otherwise

    wood: you never seen hashirama use wood release and the ones we have seen madaras are on a larger scale, however we can say assume this even though madara has is genetic code which means his abilities

    PS: you fail to realize that madara has captured kyuubi without perfect susanoo before

    The perfect jinchuriki thin isn't fart because the mizukage was a perfect jinchuriki and we seen tobi control him
    No shit smart ass if you actually used your head and keep reading you can clearly see that it was a mistake genius. read before you post stupid shit.
     
         

  10. #10
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

    bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    do you read? i said EDO madara>>>>>naruto

    bm naruto>>>>>>>ems madara.....are you insane? ems madara = no wood, no rinnegan...fail
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.
     
         

  12. #12
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.
    FAAAAIL edo madara>ems madara GTFO

    kurama = perfect susano
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    FAAAAIL edo madara>ems madara GTFO

    kurama = perfect susano
    edo madara is stronger than ems madara but their full power is the same so edo madara can beat anyone that ems madara beats and vice versa. edo madara loses to anyone that ems madara loses to and vice versa but naruto isnt comparable to madara.
     
         

  14. #14
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.
    What makes you think EMS madara's perfect susanoo beats Bijuu Mode naruto. You must be high. smh
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    What makes you think EMS madara's perfect susanoo beats Bijuu Mode naruto. You must be high. smh
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.
    not sure if serious. the time it takes perfect susano to swing its sword>tbbs charge time. 95% of madaras arsenal is large area of effect attacks and naruto only has 1 which he doesnt even spam and has a charge time. tailed beast power(excluding juubi) is useless against madara.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    Posts
    1,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    What makes you think EMS madara's perfect susanoo beats Bijuu Mode naruto. You must be high. smh
    1 TBB foderizes Madara.
    Are you High??? Madara already tamed the Kyubbi like a B*tch, You believe he doesn't have a counter for all of it's abilities really? you serious? Go somewhere.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Hashirama Senju 48's Avatar
    Status
    Hashirama Senju 48 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    this is officially the most stupid thread i have read for the day..... You are completely biased against Madara.
     
         

  18. #18
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    1 word, big a** meteor.
    That's 3 words!

    Now seriously I'm loving the argument people are making...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    LOL WUT? madara stomps naruto with low diff. if naruto was stronger than madara then kishi wouldnt be making bee help him in his fight against madara. ems madara would stomp with low diff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    Don't forget Kohona 11 are on the way to help as well, So no Madara<<<<Naruto
    I agree, and it's nice to see Uchiha fans stating such logic. It's obvious Kishi makes other characters help each other when their foe is stronger than them. I have no doubt you will maintain the same logic regarding the fight Naruto+Bee+Itachi vs Nagato. Obviously Nagato >>>>Itachi.

    Just pointing out how logic changes in such a short time.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto.
    Perfect Susanoo alone wouldnt be enough to own Naruto effortlessly. Madara said that power of that technique is comparable to the power of tailed beast, and Naruto has power of most powerful Bijuu to his disposition. The fight between PS and Narutos beast mode would be very hard for both sides if anything.
     
         

  20. #20
    Academy Student
    Status
    mugshot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    well i no naruto is better than ems madara. think about it all the time he was fighting tobi it was a clone of naruto and everyone knows clones are no stronger than the real on.. flash back when naruto and sauska fought zabuza clone !!!!!! i rest my case
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Onslaught's Avatar
    Status
    Onslaught is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    you love wanking naruto dont you. perfect susano mops the floor with naruto. ems madara ends the match quicker as he wont be fooling around with rinnegan and mokuton. the fan already counters narutos rasengan variants.
    I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    I fail to see where PS stomps naruto when Madara said PS and a bijuu are about equal in power and u saw madara use his fan one time and it can block all the technics naruto has ? And ems madara doesnt even have rinnengan or mokuton
    perfect susano stomps naruto since its map altering attacks can spammed and tbb cant be spammed like a sword slash. no madaras fan blocks all of narutos nonthrowable rasengan techs. the fact that ems madara doesnt have mokuton and rinnegan doesnt matter in the slightest as he still has perfect susano which is also edo madara full power which means that perfect susano is greater than all the powerups that madara got.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Sevio2's Avatar
    Status
    Sevio2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Well first of all you left a lot of madaras abilities out like his meteor, especially considering once you get rinnegan you know all jutsu. Naruto as is couldn't do it without some major help like I'm talkin bout sasuke and some fu-sion-ha type shit lulz. I could see kishi, mayyyybe, making naruto losing and then go rampage like he did against pain and winning that way, but not with his own strength.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member OneOfTheNine's Avatar
    Status
    OneOfTheNine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed
     
         

  25. #25
    Member NULL SNIPER's Avatar
    Status
    NULL SNIPER is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto >>Madara (READ READ READ)

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheNine View Post
    Madara is using firechakra, Naruto is using Wind = Naruto will get fryed
    Fire is weak against wind & water lol
     
         

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •