Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Anyone else catch on to this dude plot shield? Let me say this before i continue.. I like toshiro but he's gotta die lol

    Yamamotto sacrificed his arm against Aizen and is now fighting with one hand, Gin Ichimaru lost his arm and is now dead, and so did soi fon but she has no arm now (should idk)

    Yet this guy toshiro, he gets CUT IN HALF by Aizen and this dude is here acting like its nothing.

    Byakuya after getting his bankai stolen, got his ass whooped and is now "dead" yet toshiro (who got his bankai stolen at the same time) is picking himself up and is still fighting?

    Kubo is keeping this kid alive and killing off the wrong characters

    - Sincerely

    A butt hurt Gin Ichimaru fan lol
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Kenpai's Avatar
    Status
    Kenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilled
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    I think Toshiro is stronger than bya. and technically he would be the strongest cap because his young. I think the last chapter made a plot hole though because Yama G explanation why the dude couldn't take his bankai made it seem like all the captains bankai that were stolen already reached their max pontential.
     
         

  3. #3
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Oh better how you make me laugh with your evil scheme.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member ElSayo's Avatar
    Status
    ElSayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Maybe he gets "plot-shielded" because he is still young and considered a prodigy ( i don't remember in which chapter the mention it but i think it was captain kyourakou who said this ). Personally, i am a Bya-kun fan and i can't wait to see what'll happen to him. I find the way he died a bit dishonoring for someone like him :D I also didn't like the fact that Gin died almost for nothing.
     
         

  5. #5
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    They need all the death they can write so squad 0 can come to save the day.
     
         

  6. #6
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I love my team
     



    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    I think Toshiro is stronger than bya. and technically he would be the strongest cap because his young. I think the last chapter made a plot hole though because Yama G explanation why the dude couldn't take his bankai made it seem like all the captains bankai that were stolen already reached their max pontential.
    Toshiro is no where near the strongest captain, he's towards the bottom of the captains in regards to power.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro otoribashi View Post
    Oh better how you make me laugh with your evil scheme.
    haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ElSayo View Post
    Maybe he gets "plot-shielded" because he is still young and considered a prodigy ( i don't remember in which chapter the mention it but i think it was captain kyourakou who said this ). Personally, i am a Bya-kun fan and i can't wait to see what'll happen to him. I find the way he died a bit dishonoring for someone like him :D I also didn't like the fact that Gin died almost for nothing.
    yea maybe thats why, and yea, byakuya was disrespected to die like that lol

    OT- LOOK AT THIS!
     
         

  7. #7
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    I don't think Byakuya or Kenpachi will really die. On the other hand, Byakuya had it the worst because of the type of bankai he has, it's extremely difficult to deal with senbonzakura! I really liked Gin too but his death was dignified..
     
         

  8. #8
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    He did only just lose an arm but your point is valid
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Calbackshoot3r's Avatar
    Status
    Calbackshoot3r is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenpai View Post
    I think Toshiro is stronger than bya. and technically he would be the strongest cap because his young. I think the last chapter made a plot hole though because Yama G explanation why the dude couldn't take his bankai made it seem like all the captains bankai that were stolen already reached their max pontential.
    No. The official data books on Bleach has Byakuya > Toshiro (this is after their bankai have been shown).

    These are the official stats from Kubo (stats are out of 100 and are based on how far the manga had been so Yamas/Aizens would be up for sure as well as extra powers that have been shown since these were released):

    Battle Stats Total out of 600; Includes: Power, Defense, Mobility, Kidou, Wisdom, and Stamina

    1. Yamamoto: 560
    1. Aizen: 560
    2. Unohana: 540
    3. Kyoraku: 530
    4. Byakuya: 510
    5. Hitsugaya: 500
    6. Ukitake: 490
    7. Gin: 480
    8. Komamura: 470
    9. Soifon: 460
    9. Tousen: 460
    10. Mayuri: 430
    11. Kenpachi: 390
     
         
    Last edited by Calbackshoot3r; 09-27-2012 at 06:28 PM.

  10. #10
    Member TenzaZangetsu's Avatar
    Status
    TenzaZangetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    749
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Calbackshoot3r View Post
    No. The official data books on Bleach has Byakuya > Toshiro (this is after their bankai have been shown).

    These are the official stats from Kubo (stats are out of 100 and are based on how far the manga had been so Yamas/Aizens would be up for sure as well as extra powers that have been shown since these were released):

    Battle Stats Total out of 600; Includes: Power, Defense, Mobility, Kidou, Wisdom, and Stamina

    1. Yamamoto: 560
    1. Aizen: 560
    2. Unohana: 540
    3. Kyoraku: 530
    4. Byakuya: 510
    5. Hitsugaya: 500
    6. Ukitake: 490
    7. Gin: 480
    8. Komamura: 470
    9. Soifon: 460
    9. Tousen: 460
    10. Mayuri: 430
    11. Kenpachi: 390
    Evidently, stats don't mean jack sh*t! Aside from old generation captains and Aizen, Kenpachi would go hardagainst Byakuya but piss on the rest!
     
         

  11. #11
    rainbows lollipops. Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Between sublime's boobs cause its warm.
    Posts
    11,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    I shit on my status, if you
    wanna see it dig through the
    shit
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Calbackshoot3r View Post
    No. The official data books on Bleach has Byakuya > Toshiro (this is after their bankai have been shown).

    These are the official stats from Kubo (stats are out of 100 and are based on how far the manga had been so Yamas/Aizens would be up for sure as well as extra powers that have been shown since these were released):

    Battle Stats Total out of 600; Includes: Power, Defense, Mobility, Kidou, Wisdom, and Stamina

    1. Yamamoto: 560
    1. Aizen: 560
    2. Unohana: 540
    3. Kyoraku: 530
    4. Byakuya: 510
    5. Hitsugaya: 500
    6. Ukitake: 490
    7. Gin: 480
    8. Komamura: 470
    9. Soifon: 460
    9. Tousen: 460
    10. Mayuri: 430
    11. Kenpachi: 390
    these are outdated because of the changes in captains and such.
     
         

  12. #12
    . lubricati0n's Avatar
    Status
    lubricati0n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya... The Plot shield

    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Anyone else catch on to this dude plot shield? Let me say this before i continue.. I like toshiro but he's gotta die lol

    Yamamotto sacrificed his arm against Aizen and is now fighting with one hand, Gin Ichimaru lost his arm and is now dead, and so did soi fon but she has no arm now (should idk)

    Yet this guy toshiro, he gets CUT IN HALF by Aizen and this dude is here acting like its nothing.

    Byakuya after getting his bankai stolen, got his ass whooped and is now "dead" yet toshiro (who got his bankai stolen at the same time) is picking himself up and is still fighting?

    Kubo is keeping this kid alive and killing off the wrong characters

    - Sincerely

    A butt hurt Gin Ichimaru fan lol
    Gin did not just lose an arm, re-read the manga. Hitsuguya was not actually cut in half, rather his left arm and leg were cut.

    Kubo is killing off the right characters. Gin actually needed to die. Aizen states "fear" is necessary for evolution, and the fact that Gin could have killed Aizen prompted the Hogyoku to evolve.
     
         
    Last edited by lubricati0n; 09-28-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •