Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aizen Bankai !!!!!

Well, i was thinking that Juha Bach or the quincies in general do have a relationship with Aizen.

We all know that Aizen never revealed his Bankai. Or even if he revealed to other Captains, it could have been just an illusion.

But why have we not seen it yet!!!

Because maybe he CAN'T use his bankai right now.

Theory 1-
    I believe that Aizen has encountered the Quincies in the past and the quincies have stolen his bankai. Thats why he need the hougyoku to boost his power even further.

Theory 2-
    Aizen was a scientist and maybe he developed a method to steal bankai (those devices). Thus he helped quincies in exchange for information from Juha Bach about the location of the Soul King.

Nonetheless, i have a feeling that Aizen that is gonna come back. Something points out that the Quincies are preparing for a war but not against the Shinigami in Soul Society. But a war against the Royal Gaurds Army.

The present quincies are literally speaking more powerful than those shinagamis-thousands were killed in hours. So may be the army in Hueco Mundo will fight against the army of the Soul King.

Juha Bach is coming to free Aizen or a person imprisoned with aizen who knows another way of opening the Doors to the Soul King.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Re: Aizen Bankai !!!!!

i Dobut it ... And Welcome to the Base :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i havent read bleach in a while seems iv missed out on a fair bit

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Aizen's Shikai is Too much Powerful .. His sword is most imbalanced among all of them !

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    Well, i was thinking that Juha Bach or the quincies in general do have a relationship with Aizen.

We all know that Aizen never revealed his Bankai. Or even if he revealed to other Captains, it could have been just an illusion.

But why have we not seen it yet!!!

Because maybe he CAN'T use his bankai right now.

Theory 1-
    I believe that Aizen has encountered the Quincies in the past and the quincies have stolen his bankai. Thats why he need the hougyoku to boost his power even further.

Theory 2-
    Aizen was a scientist and maybe he developed a method to steal bankai (those devices). Thus he helped quincies in exchange for information from Juha Bach about the location of the Soul King.

Nonetheless, i have a feeling that Aizen that is gonna come back. Something points out that the Quincies are preparing for a war but not against the Shinigami in Soul Society. But a war against the Royal Gaurds Army.

The present quincies are literally speaking more powerful than those shinagamis-thousands were killed in hours. So may be the army in Hueco Mundo will fight against the army of the Soul King.

Juha Bach is coming to free Aizen or a person imprisoned with aizen who knows another way of opening the Doors to the Soul King.
    Theory 1) Possible, but probably didn't happen. Aizen's shikai was so op, he was cutting down captains with ease. If his Bankai had already been stolen, it would have been shown already tbh. There's nothing to hide, after all it's a war.

Theory 2) Impossible, if he was the one to invent them, he would have also already used it. Aizen's zanpakuto is already op, but having another bankai at his disposal would have been worth it. But he didn't steal anything, therefore the device has nothing to do with him.

Thousands of foot soldiers were killed, vice captains were caught off guard and Renji/Byakuya had their bankai's stolen which pretty much means there power has been halved.

The only way to enter the dimension in which the Spirit king resides is through the use of the "kings's key". Aizen obviously does not know another way in, because if he did, he wouldn't have needed to try and go to Karakura town and craft one there using 100,000 souls. And obviously Yama would never give the location of the original key to anyone else besides the future captain commander.

Last edited by lubricati0n; 09-27-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take Me Home, To The place, I
    belong, West Virginia,
    Mountain Momma

i would love for aizen to be the one who said juhaback-sama at the end but i thin it is the quincy that was with him that is the leader of the quincys or maybe even uryu's dad is the leader

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Theory 1) Possible, but probably didn't happen. Aizen's shikai was so op, he was cutting down captains with ease. If his Bankai had already been stolen, it would have been shown already tbh. There's nothing to hide, after all it's a war.

Theory 2) Impossible, if he was the one to invent them, he would have also already used it. Aizen's zanpakuto is already op, but having another bankai at his disposal would have been worth it. But he didn't steal anything, therefore the device has nothing to do with him.

Thousands of foot soldiers were killed, vice captains were caught off guard and Renji/Byakuya had their bankai's stolen which pretty much means there power has been halved.

The only way to enter the dimension in which the Spirit king resides is through the use of the "kings's key". Aizen obviously does not know another way in, because if he did, he wouldn't have needed to try and go to Karakura town and craft one there using 100,000 souls. And obviously Yama would never give the location of the original key to anyone else besides the future captain commander.
    You beat me to it. I thought dam near the same

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

was saying that because mayb aizen and Juha Bach are related..y choose hueco mundo as all the places to set their base.. aizen may have left some notes/ information in Hueco Mundo.. what if i get my ass kicked!!!! lolzz.

Also the fight in karakura was to evaluate the bankais of the different captains.. n analyse them so as to steal their bankai.. Aizen knew that he would never be able to forge that key.. only way was to weaken yamaji to the point to make him divulgate the location of the kings key...

Have a feeling that the key is Yamaji himself.. as he dies the doors shall open..

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    was saying that because mayb aizen and Juha Bach are related..y choose hueco mundo as all the places to set their base.. aizen may have left some notes/ information in Hueco Mundo.. what if i get my ass kicked!!!! lolzz.

Also the fight in karakura was to evaluate the bankais of the different captains.. n analyse them so as to steal their bankai.. Aizen knew that he would never be able to forge that key.. only way was to weaken yamaji to the point to make him divulgate the location of the kings key...

Have a feeling that the key is Yamaji himself.. as he dies the doors shall open..
    Where is your proof, you are just making up complete crap right now. Whereas I have facts backing my points up. Why the hell would Aizen need to analyze them? All their bankai's are probably not as op as his own, he could cut them and steal all of them right away. Yama is 100x more powerful than Aizen, he can only dream of beating him ever.

Aizen was having a war in Karakura town. If he really wanted to kill Yama then he would have stolen every bankai and unleashed everything on Yama. But he didn't. Yama is not the key.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that now the aizen part is getting interesting being him one of the war potentials..

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post

i doubt the quincy will go as far as opening any door
    i believe tite will soon introduce the zero squad members
    the zero squad members will show up before that

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Na I doubt it JuhaBach said he was coming to meet Aizen there's a lot that can be told by using certain words meet usually means seeing them for the first time if he had said I came here to see Aizen then yeah I would suspect JuhaBach to know Aizen a little more.

As for Aizen's Bankai perhaps his Bankai has a negative effect on him as well and that's why he never used it but what I do know is that his Bankai will revolve around hypnosis.