Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how is madara going to pull this dilema off??

okey, it's obvious that obito is going to witness rin's death, this is probably a setup by madara and the zetsu's to make sure obito's biggest and strongest connection to the outside world is gone. might activate his MS or at least provide the emotions to activate it later (I'm also thinking kakashi used the feelings of loss of rin to activate his MS years later)

but none of that matters very much in this thread, what i'm wondering is how madara is going to convince obito not to revive rin.
    I think this discussion is going to come up because at some point madara is going to have to tell obito that he plans to be revived by nagato's rinnegan. I'm thinking obito is going to aks why nagato then also can not revive rin. it looks like madara's death is close so there will be a lot of time until his planed revival, I'm sure obito will make to case to revive rin at this time, I wonder what madara is going to say to make sure obito doesn't do that.

your thoughts?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

Re: how is madara going to pull this dilema off??

Madara managed to brainwashed obito after rin died

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is a very good point. i don't know what Madara will say to be honest.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

same here plus this chapter shows that obito's hair was long meaning he did cast a genjutsu on the mizukage

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    okey, it's obvious that obito is going to witness rin's death, this is probably a setup by madara and the zetsu's to make sure obito's biggest and strongest connection to the outside world is gone. might activate his MS or at least provide the emotions to activate it later (I'm also thinking kakashi used the feelings of loss of rin to activate his MS years later)

but none of that matters very much in this thread, what i'm wondering is how madara is going to convince obito not to revive rin.
    I think this discussion is going to come up because at some point madara is going to have to tell obito that he plans to be revived by nagato's rinnegan. I'm thinking obito is going to aks why nagato then also can not revive rin. it looks like madara's death is close so there will be a lot of time until his planed revival, I'm sure obito will make to case to revive rin at this time, I wonder what madara is going to say to make sure obito doesn't do that.

your thoughts?
    Actually, you have a good point... If Nagato could revive Madara, it would mean that either his ability was not limited by time (thus he could have revived Jyraiya) or that Madara died after Jyraiya (which I doubt)...

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Actually, you have a good point... If Nagato could revive Madara, it would mean that either his ability was not limited by time (thus he could have revived Jyraiya) or that Madara died after Jyraiya (which I doubt)...
    yeah, about that, I think the limitation of nagato at that point was that he wanted to undo as much of the damage he did but just didn't have enough chakra to add jiraya to the list, probably there is a relation between the amount of time a person is dead and the chakra required to bring him back.
    it just took nagato's last chakra to bring back that many at a time even if they just died.

ps, like your chaos sorcerer sig

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking same way. Zetsu/ Madara 's plan is unlock Obito's MS with emotional thing. He'll see Rin's dying then ta daaa MS. Then he wants to revive him obviously. + He wants to Moon eye plan either because there will be peace " Dream World " No one harms to each other. It's kind a good stuff in weird way. Because in NarutoVerse no one is evil, all of them has a reason.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because Obito doesn't want to just revive Rin, he wants to create the perfect illusion of here that will be in love with him. It's that or it's just a plot hole.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Because Obito doesn't want to just revive Rin, he wants to create the perfect illusion of here that will be in love with him. It's that or it's just a plot hole.
    I'm not sure obito wants to live in a dream where rin loves him, that sort of illusion only works if you are unaware of it, so I don't think it's because of rin that he is going to want to do the MEP
    madara is going to brainwash him in a special way and I'm curious as to how

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how about: 'revive me and i can bring Rin back, i can make the world a better place for all of us to live in peace without the fear of loss as death will never matter anymore to anyone'

it would also explain why when he attacked Minato and Kushina he was so cynical and seemed to not understand or care about the repercussions death has to the living. it all depends on what Kishimoto shows, but if that's the truth (or close to the truth) Obito became a fanatical; you know, the type who thinks 'i am going to save you, by killing you'