the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

far fetched at best

This is mainly wishful thinking on my part because kenpachi is my favorite character. I know most of you probably won't like this idea, but please just hear me out and read it all before you flame me to death

We have all seen three of the possible four powers of the head captain's bankai. What if the north ability lets him trade his own life to revive one or more of his fallen soldiers? In this case I'm of course talking about kenpachi. Why kenpachi you ask? Well If he is going to die the soul society will need a new head captain right?

Again you are probably thinking, "why kenpachi of all people?!" Well he and kenpachi are the most alike in comparison to all of his other captains. I don't recall any other captain speaking of a personal private lesson from yamamoto. Also they both have the most raw power in comparison to the other captains. Yamamoto killed wonder weis with his bare hands. While kenpachi takes multiple attacks head on before he decides to fight back. both are very emotional when they fight. Yamamoto usually gets very angry that he even has to fight, while kenpachi goes berserk with laughter, Neither really seem to use a cool head in battle.

I also find it strange that kenpachi is the only captain without a relationship with his zanpakuto...! I know he says bankai is for the weak, but maybe this is just an excuse because he doesn't know how to use it? Who else would have the raw power to wield such a bankai if yamamoto were to die?????

Like I said, I know this is wishful thinking at best. But after I've written it all out, is this THAT far outside of the realm of possibility? Please don't flame me too hard, but let me know what you think on this.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: far fetched at best

I don't think Kenpachi's dead and even if he is, there is always that walking plot device Orihime . Anyway, I doubt that is the power because it isn't related to fire, if there is some link then it is possible, even the corpses were only viable because they were flaming.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner4life View Post
    I don't think Kenpachi's dead and even if he is, there is always that walking plot device Orihime . Anyway, I doubt that is the power because it isn't related to fire, if there is some link then it is possible, even the corpses were only viable because they were flaming.
    I see what you're saying. I just find it weird kenpachi doesn't have a bankai. Maybe he just has the wrong zanpakuto? A phoenix is made of fire

Last edited by wridacule; 09-25-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    spiting-ill-sick-real-shit

i'm not caught up yet

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 10023213 View Post
    i'm not caught up yet
    damn...now i feel kind of like a douche for asking you here. my bad man

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A thug changes, and love
    changes, and best friends
    become strangers"

kenpachi would be too strong with a bankia

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope your right

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    kenpachi would be too strong with a bankia
    don't see how he could display more power than what the head captain is doing right now

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If kenpachi will die(which I don't think he is) I would like your theory cus kenpachi is a baws And needs to live

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    This is mainly wishful thinking on my part because kenpachi is my favorite character. I know most of you probably won't like this idea, but please just hear me out and read it all before you flame me to death

We have all seen three of the possible four powers of the head captain's bankai. What if the north ability lets him trade his own life to revive one or more of his fallen soldiers? In this case I'm of course talking about kenpachi. Why kenpachi you ask? Well If he is going to die the soul society will need a new head captain right?
    Firstly, Kenpachi would never take the position because he's just not the type. Secondly the Central 46, current captains and squad 0 also probably have a say when it comes to the captain commander position. Power is not the biggest factor when it comes to leading Soul Society.

Again you are probably thinking, "why kenpachi of all people?!" Well he and kenpachi are the most alike in comparison to all of his other captains. I don't recall any other captain speaking of a personal private lesson from yamamoto. Also they both have the most raw power in comparison to the other captains. Yamamoto killed wonder weis with his bare hands. While kenpachi takes multiple attacks head on before he decides to fight back. both are very emotional when they fight. Yamamoto usually gets very angry that he even has to fight, while kenpachi goes berserk with laughter, Neither really seem to use a cool head in battle.
    Ukitake and Kyoraku have been taught personally by Yama. It is implied, it does not need to be shown. What is the point of raw power, when Kenpachi(eye patch off) is still only an average captain, compared to the higher tier captains such as Ukitake and Kyoraku?

I also find it strange that kenpachi is the only captain without a relationship with his zanpakuto...! I know he says bankai is for the weak, but maybe this is just an excuse because he doesn't know how to use it? Who else would have the raw power to wield such a bankai if yamamoto were to die?????
    I do not understand what you mean here? Who else would have the raw power to wield such a Bankai? What Bankai?

Like I said, I know this is wishful thinking at best. But after I've written it all out, is this THAT far outside of the realm of possibility? Please don't flame me too hard, but let me know what you think on this.
    Yes, it is light years away from the realm of possibility. There are many factors Kenpachi do not cover when it comes to the captain commander position. It doesn't matter is Kenpachi has the greatest raw power or not, because there are other captains that come close to his level of power with just shikai, and far beyond Kenpachi with bankai. There are other better suited captains for the job.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lubricati0n View Post
    Firstly, Kenpachi would never take the position because he's just not the type. Secondly the Central 46, current captains and squad 0 also probably have a say when it comes to the captain commander position. Power is not the biggest factor when it comes to leading Soul Society.

Ukitake and Kyoraku have been taught personally by Yama. It is implied, it does not need to be shown. What is the point of raw power, when Kenpachi(eye patch off) is still only an average captain, compared to the higher tier captains such as Ukitake and Kyoraku?

I do not understand what you mean here? Who else would have the raw power to wield such a Bankai? What Bankai?

Yes, it is light years away from the realm of possibility. There are many factors Kenpachi do not cover when it comes to the captain commander position. It doesn't matter is Kenpachi has the greatest raw power or not, because there are other captains that come close to his level of power with just shikai, and far beyond Kenpachi with bankai. There are other better suited captains for the job.
    I get that he doesn't seem like the greatest leader, but is yamamoto acting like a great leader right now? He has beyond lost his cool in this fight, it's his power that's keeping him in control not his mind. Lastly, how can you really say someone is almost stronger than kenpanchi with just shikai?! I was talking about yamamoto's bankai. Kenpachi could take his place as the wielder of it

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    I get that he doesn't seem like the greatest leader, but is yamamoto acting like a great leader right now? He has beyond lost his cool in this fight, it's his power that's keeping him in control not his mind. Lastly, how can you really say someone is almost stronger than kenpanchi with just shikai?! I was talking about yamamoto's bankai. Kenpachi could take his place as the wielder of it
    Yama already gave his orders when the Quincy's first showed up. He has nothing else to do besides protect Soul Society especially knowing now that the Quincy have the ability to steal bankai's and the fact that Bach is most likely much stronger then all the other captains.

-I could easily say Ukitake and Kyoraku is > then Kenpachi with just shikai. Maybe even Hitsuguya now, as he is a prodigy as Kyoraku has mentioned before.

-Zanpakuto are related to their shinigami, no one else besides Yama can use Ryujin Jakka/Zanka no tachi.