want. #YOLO

Necron learns to summon Vultures!

[Is waiting near Kumo]

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Re: Necron learns to summon Vultures!

Technically this isn't the Ninja world, but I will buy it.

*Appears next to you with my specially designed karate*

Tell me everything you know about vultures such as facts, their capabilities and what makes them special.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Vultures are mostly scavangers, meaning they mostly feed on already dead prey... However, they do not like rotten meat that much, so they prefer bone marrow. They can swallow whole bones, thanx to their amazing digestive system. They are highly inteligant, and have sharp sences.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

They can also fly higher than any other bird in existence and their speed could reach up to 100 km per hour.

OK, Now I need you to sign this with your blood:

*Shows you a scroll*

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

[I cut my skin with a kunai, and press it to pull out blood. Then, I take a feather, and use it as a quill, putting it in my blood, and using it to sign on the scroll.]

-Cool! ^^ Can I use it as a tatoo as well? ^^

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    [I cut my skin with a kunai, and press it to pull out blood. Then, I take a feather, and use it as a quill, putting it in my blood, and using it to sign on the scroll.]

-Cool! ^^ Can I use it as a tatoo as well? ^^
    No, you will be using this from now on:

*Gives you a huge fan*

Now, I need you to look at this picture then imagine two humanoid male vultures that looks somewhat like them but more vulture-y than human like. After that, sign the huge fan with your blood and channel your chakra through it. With a concentrated manipulation of your chakra make it form into your imagination's vultures and swing the fan:

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    No, you will be using this from now on:

*Gives you a huge fan*

Now, I need you to look at this picture then imagine two humanoid male vultures that looks somewhat like them but more vulture-y than human like. After that, sign the huge fan with your blood and channel your chakra through it. With a concentrated manipulation of your chakra make it form into your imagination's vultures and swing the fan:

[I first visualise 2 male vultures in front of me, with a human-like pose. I then swipe the blood from the finger I cut earlier on the fan you just gave me, and focus my chakra in it. I then get the chakra to get the shape of the vultures I just visualised, and swing the fan in front of me. Then, the vultures materialise in front of me.]

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss my V award..

Good. You have summoned:

Vulture Summoning style: gamisura & Tanukisura, The Royal Knights of The Vulture's Empire. -Hagetaka Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamisura oyobi Tanukisura, Ouritsu Kishi no Hagetaka-

Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (-30 from the summons)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user wipes blood on his fan and charges it with a huge amount of chakra. Then he swings it and summons two humanoid vultures. These creature are the royal knights of the Vulture empire. Each one of them has six wings and its upper two wings each have three birdclaw "fingers" in the middle of the wing, which are used in combat. Two arms and two legs, which looks like human's but filled with feathers and has vulture-like fingers. They will punish the user by absorbing 15 chakra points each out of him. The vultures's speed and power are magnificent, it's only equaled by the highest among all the summoning ninja animals. They can fly at the height of the Ruppell's vultures too and are able to use taijutsu's which the user knows up to S rank including these which needs elemental chakra.

~ Can only use up to S-rank taijtusu which the user knows, but cannot use any other kind of techniques.
    ~ Must have signed the summoning contract.
    ~ Can only be summoned once per battle.

Now do the same but for a large ten winged vulture that have fingers in its front wings making it able to stand on them.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    want. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Asskickulator View Post
    Good. You have summoned:

Vulture Summoning style: gamisura & Tanukisura, The Royal Knights of The Vulture's Empire. -Hagetaka Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamisura oyobi Tanukisura, Ouritsu Kishi no Hagetaka-

Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40 (-30 from the summons)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user wipes blood on his fan and charges it with a huge amount of chakra. Then he swings it and summons two humanoid vultures. These creature are the royal knights of the Vulture empire. Each one of them has six wings and its upper two wings each have three birdclaw "fingers" in the middle of the wing, which are used in combat. Two arms and two legs, which looks like human's but filled with feathers and has vulture-like fingers. They will punish the user by absorbing 15 chakra points each out of him. The vultures's speed and power are magnificent, it's only equaled by the highest among all the summoning ninja animals. They can fly at the height of the Ruppell's vultures too and are able to use taijutsu's which the user knows up to S rank including these which needs elemental chakra.

~ Can only use up to S-rank taijtusu which the user knows, but cannot use any other kind of techniques.
    ~ Must have signed the summoning contract.
    ~ Can only be summoned once per battle.

Now do the same but for a large ten winged vulture that have fingers in its front wings making it able to stand on them.

I bite my thumb, and blood comes out. I then visualise a huge vulture in front of me. The Vulture has 10 wings, and with fingers on it's front wings. I then swipe the blood from the finger I cut earlier on the fan you gave me, and focus my chakra in it. I then get the chakra to get the shape of the huge vulture I just visualised, and swing the fan in front of me. Then, the vulture appears in front of me.