3 23.08%
  • Akatsuki with casualties (specify).

1 7.69%
  • Akatsuki comfortably.

8 61.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purp style: BLAZE RELEASE

13 y/o Kakashi, 13 y/o Itachi & Kimimaro Kaguya vs. Kakuzu & Hidan

Hatake Kakashi (Age 13):
    >Obito's Sharingan
    >Raikiri

Uchiha Itachi (Age 13):
    >3-Tomoe sharingan
    >Mangekyou Sharingan
    >Advanced Katon
    >Unrivaled shuriken tech.

Kaguya Kimimaro:
    (Unrestricted)
    (Healthy)

vs.

Kakuzu:
    (Unrestricted)

Hidan:
    (Unrestricted)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Re: 13 y/o Kakashi, 13 y/o Itachi & Kimimaro Kaguya vs. Kakuzu & Hidan

Kakuzu tears them apart. Plus I'm not so sure why Kimimaro's involved..lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me

All they need is Itachi and Kimimaro tbh.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Somewhere In The Moors, Manchester, Chicago, The Bottom Lounge. (Gabriel) On The Gallows.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Kakuzu tears them apart. Plus I'm not so sure why Kimimaro's involved..lol
    Because it's a hypothetical vs. thread? lol why NOT Kimimaro? Kaguya are people too..

Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    All they need is Itachi and Kimimaro tbh.
    Really? ehh I really don't see anyone taking Kakuzu 1v1 and none of them would finish Hidan quickly enough to make it a 2v1. Ideally I say Kimimaro is capable of stalemating with Hidan while Itachi and Kakashi use their sharingan in unison to get the drop on Kakuzu in some way.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's tough. But considering 13-year old Kakashi is mid to high jonin level, Itachi's high jonin level and healthy Kimimaro is also mid to high jonin...
    ...I'd give it to Kakuzu and Hidan. Kakuzu is kage level and Hidan is immortal. That's enough to take three jonin level ninja, even high jonin.

Besides, you gave Kakashi a Raikiri even though he had only Chidori back then.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    That's tough. But considering 13-year old Kakashi is mid to high jonin level, Itachi's high jonin level and healthy Kimimaro is also mid to high jonin...
    ...I'd give it to Kakuzu and Hidan. Kakuzu is kage level and Hidan is immortal. That's enough to take three jonin level ninja, even high jonin.

Besides, you gave Kakashi a Raikiri even though he had only Chidori back then.
    This is a good point but do you think Chidori would fail to pierce Kakuzu's hearts like Raikiri? andout of curiosity, do you think Hidan would be able to get blood from Kimimaro using bone armor?

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Disciple of Unorthodox

Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    If 13 year old Kakashi is mid to high jounin level, I wonder what part 1 Kakashi is? Face it, kid Kakashi is very low jounin at best and the only jounin I see him defeating is Ebisu but with extreme difficuty.

@OP: Hidan can beat Kakashi pretty easily while Kakuzu kills Itachi with his fire and wind heart. The lightning heart should kill Kimimaro. All in all the immortal duo win this low difficulty.

Remember that Kakuzu and Hidan fought against Shikamaru, part 2 Kakashi, Naruto and Yamato which are collectively stronger than the team you just put up.

What knowledge do they have? Not that is important since either way, immortal duo stomps.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Quote Originally Posted by VisionOfDisorder View Post
    Because it's a hypothetical vs. thread? lol why NOT Kimimaro? Kaguya are people too..

Really? ehh I really don't see anyone taking Kakuzu 1v1 and none of them would finish Hidan quickly enough to make it a 2v1. Ideally I say Kimimaro is capable of stalemating with Hidan while Itachi and Kakashi use their sharingan in unison to get the drop on Kakuzu in some way.
    Well I mean he makes virtually no difference so I didn't see the point. Add 20 Kimimaro's and maybe it will make Kakuzu bat an eye to them but other than that not really, Kakashi and Itachi are way out of his league.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    If 13 year old Kakashi is mid to high jounin level, I wonder what part 1 Kakashi is? Face it, kid Kakashi is very low jounin at best and the only jounin I see him defeating is Ebisu but with extreme difficuty.
    You forget that kid Kakashi defeated a fast and skilled jounin level from Iwagakure alone and seemingly without too much difficulties, so saying he beats Ebisu with extreme difficulty is really funny. He was jounin level even back then. Minato himself was impressed by Kakashi even as a kid. Sure he improved with the time, but he was already strong back then, at least it's what the manga tries to say

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Disciple of Unorthodox

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    You forget that kid Kakashi defeated a fast and skilled jounin level from Iwagakure alone and seemingly without too much difficulties, so saying he beats Ebisu with extreme difficulty is really funny. He was jounin level even back then. Minato himself was impressed by Kakashi even as a kid. Sure he improved with the time, but he was already strong back then, at least it's what the manga tries to say
    Tell me more about the skilled jounin that Kakashi beat since it can be someone like Ebisu.......
    Sure Minato was impressed by Kakashi, likewise Kakashi was impressed by Sasuke. What goes around comes around. I don't see why you guys think kid Kakashi is unstoppable. I don't even know if he can beat part 1 Neji or part 1 Temari let alone high level ninjas.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh...!! So you want to be
    bigger than us, huh?Well
    then... --->

If Itach posesses amterasu and tsukuyomi they would win

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Tell me more about the skilled jounin that Kakashi beat since it can be someone like Ebisu.......
    Sure Minato was impressed by Kakashi, likewise Kakashi was impressed by Sasuke. What goes around comes around. I don't see why you guys think kid Kakashi is unstoppable. I don't even know if he can beat part 1 Neji or part 1 Temari let alone high level ninjas.
    They were in a war where you only send strong ninjas, and Minato left Kakashi as the leader of the group to destroy a bridge. He didn't let him as a leader cuz he was fool, he knew Kakashi was skilled and strong enough for the role.

Like you can see on this pic, he defeated Kakkō a jounin level ninja from Iwagakure, and if you look at his link on the section "ability", you'll notice it's said that he excelled in all areas shinobi abilities: ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu and was a highly influential and powerful figure in Iwagakure. So that jounin was no fodder like you seem to think. Because there was no development of ninjas in kakashi gaiden, people seems to think that every ninja is fodder, but this way of thinking is wrong. I just make you remember it was in a war, where you send only the strongest ninjas

Never said he was unstoppable or something(don't know where you've seen it in my post), but that he was already strong even back then. Konoha wasn't fool to make him as a jounin even at that young age, and it's not part1 Neji or other you talk about that i see beating him even back then. I think you underrate Kid Kakashi because of the lack of development

Last edited by T Bogard; 09-26-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe Itachi is the key. I think his Susanno would give kids the win, with casualties. Young Kakashi and young Kimimaro dont stand a chance against Kakuzu. Kids win, Kakashi and Kimimaro fall, though.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by pantelis2006 View Post
    I believe Itachi is the key. I think his Susanno would give kids the win, with casualties. Young Kakashi and young Kimimaro dont stand a chance against Kakuzu. Kids win, Kakashi and Kimimaro fall.
    I doubt Itachi already had Susanoo at that time judging by his surprise when he saw that Sasuke was able to use this eye ability. It means that he had a hard time to awake it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I doubt Itachi already had Susanoo at that time judging by his surprise when he saw that Sasuke was able to use this eye ability. It means that he had a hard time to awake it
    Maybe you are right. I saw MS in Itachi's abilities, so I presumed Susanno awakened. Without Itachi's Sussano, they lose...amaterasu is not enough.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I mean he makes virtually no difference so I didn't see the point. Add 20 Kimimaro's and maybe it will make Kakuzu bat an eye to them but other than that not really, Kakashi and Itachi are way out of his league.
    Daamn do you dislike Kimimaro in some intense way lol? I mean I'm not saying he's going to solo an akatsuki member but Kimimaro is easily skilled enough to benefit this team, he certainly falls somewhere within Jounin level and his abilities in particular could make a big difference against Zombie bros. He is in the top 5 for his age group in part 1.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Daamn do you dislike Kimimaro in some intense way lol? I mean I'm not saying he's going to solo an akatsuki member but Kimimaro is easily skilled enough to benefit this team, he certainly falls somewhere within Jounin level and his abilities in particular could make a big difference against Zombie bros. He is in the top 5 for his age group in part 1.
    Being in top 5 for his part 1 age group of 13 year olds is impressive? Not against Kakuzu, he has literally no way to come close to damaging him or becoming useful in any way, I don't hate him I just think he's overrated by far, I guess your posts proves it if you think he can "make a big difference" and benefit his team in any way.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kid's would win, also Amaterasu IS enough considering they can't be extinguished but by the user itself.
    Itachi is the key player, Kakashi and Kimmomaro are a big benefit with mid range/short range attacks while Itachi focuses on them with Amaterasu, which effectively.. makes them win.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Being in top 5 for his part 1 age group of 13 year olds is impressive? Not against Kakuzu, he has literally no way to come close to damaging him or becoming useful in any way, I don't hate him I just think he's overrated by far, I guess your posts proves it if you think he can "make a big difference" and benefit his team in any way.
    You are saying that my post proves Kimimaro being overrated? Here if this helps, humor me and instead of lumping Kimi together with the sound 4 and Konoha 11 in the SRA, remember that he was Orochimaru's prime project at the time, this is a shinobi who Orochimaru wanted in the same way that he wanted Sasuke (Sound 4 would not have been considered to use as a new vessel.) We have also never seen him pit against a balanced opponent. We have seen him in a taijutsu-only matchup with rock lee, and then in a ranged-only matchup with Gaara. The fact that we have never seen him acctually defeated should say something too. Kimimaro was out of any of the kids' league. The databook scores him barely lower than an Akatsuki member as it is. Idk if you care about the databook, I know to take what it says with a grain of salt, but here:

Hidan: (Nin- 5) (Tai- 4.5) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 3) (Str- 4) (Spd- 3.5) (Stam- 5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 31.5))

Kakuzu: (Nin- 5) (Tai- 4) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 4.5) (Str- 4) (Spd- 4) (Stam- 4.5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 32.5))

Kimimaro: (Nin- 4) (Tai- 5) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 3.5) (Str- 3) (Spd- 4.5) (Stam- 4.5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 30.5))

So like I said, think what you will about the data book but are you really going to claim that Kimimaro isn't in a position to help out here when his stats put him almost even with Hidan on his own. Once again, I'm not saying Kimi will solo either of them, but he isn't far off.

CHOUJI is someone who was REALLY no help against Zombie bros, that's why his Databook score at the same time was only 20.5..

EDIT -- Your ava right now is pretty sick

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

You are saying that my post proves Kimimaro being overrated? Here if this helps, humor me and instead of lumping Kimi together with the sound 4 and Konoha 11 in the SRA, remember that he was Orochimaru's prime project at the time, this is a shinobi who Orochimaru wanted in the same way that he wanted Sasuke (Sound 4 would not have been considered to use as a new vessel.) We have also never seen him pit against a balanced opponent. We have seen him in a taijutsu-only matchup with rock lee, and then in a ranged-only matchup with Gaara. The fact that we have never seen him acctually defeated should say something too. Kimimaro was out of any of the kids' league. The databook scores him barely lower than an Akatsuki member as it is. Idk if you care about the databook, I know to take what it says with a grain of salt, but here:

Hidan: (Nin- 5) (Tai- 4.5) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 3) (Str- 4) (Spd- 3.5) (Stam- 5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 31.5))

Kakuzu: (Nin- 5) (Tai- 4) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 4.5) (Str- 4) (Spd- 4) (Stam- 4.5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 32.5))

Kimimaro: (Nin- 4) (Tai- 5) (Gen- 3) // (Intel- 3.5) (Str- 3) (Spd- 4.5) (Stam- 4.5) (H.S.- 3.5) ((TOTAL: 30.5))

So like I said, think what you will about the data book but are you really going to claim that Kimimaro isn't in a position to help out here when his stats put him almost even with Hidan on his own. Once again, I'm not saying Kimi will solo either of them, but he isn't far off.

CHOUJI is someone who was REALLY no help against Zombie bros, that's why his Databook score at the same time was only 20.5..

EDIT -- Your ava right now is pretty sick
    It was also in part 1, which was hit by power inflation massively. Remember Hashirama who's now comparable to RS in that his power was unbelievable, and his power was so ridiculously great that no ninja could match his power, he made Madara his ***** and beat Perfect Susano'o and the 5 kages were nothing before him? Well yeah, in Part 1 he was doing mediocre jutsu that most chunin could counter and the ANBU were crapping their pants at how high level a kage fight is.

The DB stats were also from part 1, it surprises me how people don't realize the DB aren't all accurate and are a secondary source for information that Kishi wrote. If you didn't take them in terms of power levels and peers then some genin part 1 characters have skills higher than what Akatsuki specialize in which is ridiculous. But either way you need more to quantify his strength, everything we've seen from him gets crapped on by Kakuzu and some of the genin could have beaten him.

Because Choji was utterly useless that means 20 is the highest score until people start being useful? I don't think it works like that, besides Choji actually is basically completely worthless.

Oh yeah and thanks lolol

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It was also in part 1, which was hit by power inflation massively. Remember Hashirama who's now comparable to RS in that his power was unbelievable, and his power was so ridiculously great that no ninja could match his power, he made Madara his ***** and beat Perfect Susano'o and the 5 kages were nothing before him? Well yeah, in Part 1 he was doing mediocre jutsu that most chunin could counter and the ANBU were crapping their pants at how high level a kage fight is.

The DB stats were also from part 1, it surprises me how people don't realize the DB aren't all accurate and are a secondary source for information that Kishi wrote. If you didn't take them in terms of power levels and peers then some genin part 1 characters have skills higher than what Akatsuki specialize in which is ridiculous. But either way you need more to quantify his strength, everything we've seen from him gets crapped on by Kakuzu and some of the genin could have beaten him.
    Inflation btween part 1 and 2 is a good point but you have to notice that people like Sasuke have their skills increase at a gradual rate from each data book, so even looking at the span of 1 character from part 1 to part 2, that inflation doesn't put them in a different league to where they should be. If Kimimaro had apeared alive in part 2 this would be much more cut-and-dry lol.

Because Choji was utterly useless that means 20 is the highest score until people start being useful? I don't think it works like that, besides Choji actually is basically completely worthless.

Oh yeah and thanks lolol
    Uh.. not sure where you are getting that. That is not what I said at all lol..

Here I will put it differently, You were saying that Kimimaro makes no difference on a team against Zombie bros, so I compared him to someone who we have SEEN to make no difference against the Zombie bros. (Chouji is the best example) and displayed the difference between the databook scores of both Chouji and Kimimaro.

Anyway, given lack of evidence from part2, (or even in part 1) it is debatable what league Kimimaro falls into. But I think you'll find that most people agree he is in a mid jounin class at least, putting him on par with Kakashi when HE first became a jounin.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Immortal duo, but this still a pretty good battle. Kimimaro is impervious to Kakuzu's crap but Hidan is Hidan gets blood he can do internal damage. That's as long as he works with Kakuzu, because Hidan by his own word is the slowest of the Akatsuki and has the worst aim, whereas Kimimaro has one of the best evasion taijutsu in the manga. There's a chance the lightning mask might also be able to defeat Kimi, as long as his tech is earth style, which is probable. As for the kids-- Kakashi wasn't enough to do the job against Kakuzu when he was an adult, so I can't see him being useful at 13. Don't know if Itachi has enough experience or mastery over mangekyo to be much use either. I'd say mid dif but it definitely goes to the duo.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

^I know you fap to Kimimaro but how is he impervious to any of Kakuzu's attacks?

Inflation btween part 1 and 2 is a good point but you have to notice that people like Sasuke have their skills increase at a gradual rate from each data book, so even looking at the span of 1 character from part 1 to part 2, that inflation doesn't put them in a different league to where they should be. If Kimimaro had apeared alive in part 2 this would be much more cut-and-dry lol.

Uh.. not sure where you are getting that. That is not what I said at all lol..

Here I will put it differently, You were saying that Kimimaro makes no difference on a team against Zombie bros, so I compared him to someone who we have SEEN to make no difference against the Zombie bros. (Chouji is the best example) and displayed the difference between the databook scores of both Chouji and Kimimaro.

Anyway, given lack of evidence from part2, (or even in part 1) it is debatable what league Kimimaro falls into. But I think you'll find that most people agree he is in a mid jounin class at least, putting him on par with Kakashi when HE first became a jounin.
    You're saying that "Choji is a 20 and was useless, since Kimimaro has 30 he won't be useless", besides overalls don't really mean anything, even Lee destroys a lot of the genins in overall stats.

And yeah, if Kimimaro was in part 2 it'd be an obvious choice. Regardless Kimimaro was around the genins levels in part 1, on Lee, Sasuke and Naruto's level. It's already proven fact most jonin would destroy those guys and are on a much higher level, Kakashi would have dispatched all of them with pretty much no difficulty, meanwhile part 2 Kakashi and the entire chunin team 10 were basically fodderized by Kakuzu.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats a good match up, but I believe that the immortal duo wins for different reasons.

-the kakashi of now wasn't able to defeat kakazu, so i doubt he could win.

-kimmimaro is bound to get at least a scratch from hidan, so i don't think he'd make. also kakuzu's iron skin would make it very difficult to attack him.

-not sure if itachi has mangekyo?.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

^I know you fap to Kimimaro but how is he impervious to any of Kakuzu's attacks?

You're saying that "Choji is a 20 and was useless, since Kimimaro has 30 he won't be useless", besides overalls don't really mean anything, even Lee destroys a lot of the genins in overall stats.

And yeah, if Kimimaro was in part 2 it'd be an obvious choice. Regardless Kimimaro was around the genins levels in part 1, on Lee, Sasuke and Naruto's level. It's already proven fact most jonin would destroy those guys and are on a much higher level, Kakashi would have dispatched all of them with pretty much no difficulty, meanwhile part 2 Kakashi and the entire chunin team 10 were basically fodderized by Kakuzu.
    I dissagree that overall stats are meaningless, As i said i only use them for a vague reference (Never to settle a close debate) but it certainly makes sense in cases like you pointed out with rock Lee, (as he WAS one of the top gennin, so of course his total would be higher than most of them).

Anyway, my main dissagreement with you is that Kimimaro is in fact NOT on the level of Gennin, during the Sasuke retrieval arc, Gaara was certainly not a gennin level anymore (He never passed the Chuunin finals so he eventually went from gennin to kazekage with no steps in between lol) But anyone who could be called gennin level would have been DESTROYED by Gaara at the time. (This is obviously not including sasuke and Naruto as they were above gennin level too.)

This is pretty endlessly debatable because after the chuunin exam arc, the lines between ninja ranks were blurred severely, for Otogakure ninja especially as they never displayed rank in the first place.

However, Kimimaro's KKG would be very useful against Hidan. Kimi's taijutsu infused with bone armor and active defense (vs rocklee) would prevent Hidan from drawing blood indefinitely

I find it most likely that either Zombie bro could be caught using Genjutsu, I would also be very interested to see the effect of Amaterasu on Hidan's imortal body. Amaterasu would also make earth grudge fear very dangerous for Kakuzu to use.

Anyway, I'm spit-balling Ideas here but id be interested to hear how you think it would play out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»