Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 81
  1. #51
    Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    peaceful is wrong , cuz if you watch anime on coffin saying Yon on japanese which means 'four' heres even video i found on youtube... and orochimaru said hokages...
    YouTube - How to write Kanji Yon
    I don't care what the anime says. Kishi doesn't make the anime, he makes the manga, which shows no answer as to who the third summon was.
     
         

  2. #52
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    And minato was in the death gods seal so he could not be used. And oro killed the fourth kazekage if you remember, so it is logical to assume he used the body he just killed...
    Orochimaru killed the 4th Kazekage, but he left the body dead where they fought. Remember after the fighting, sand ninjas found the dead 4th Kazekage body in a crevice.
    Which leaves the 4th Hokage, Tcshuchikage, and Raikage. The 4th Mizukage was that jinchuuriiki Yagura.
    And from what we know, we can logically say that Orochimaru summoned the 4th Hokage, rather than the other unknown Tc-kage and Raikage.
    It was Minato... Hope this clears this up.
     
         

  3. #53
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Uchiha View Post
    I don't care what the anime says. Kishi doesn't make the anime, he makes the manga, which shows no answer as to who the third summon was.
    you kiddin right?
     
         

  4. #54
    Member toad sage-hristo's Avatar
    Status
    toad sage-hristo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    Where does it ever say that the 4ths element was lightning? I don't think I ever saw anywhere where it said that.
    yeah i agree thats kakashi's element and how did you get it that the thirds ''blood-limit'' was mud?
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    well cuz as soon as the 4th's coffin open the battle will end in a blink of an eye lol its bad enough that he has 2 fight 2 former hokages +orochimaru
     
         

  6. #56
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by GriffinofKonoha View Post
    The reason why the 3rd stopped the 4th coffin from rising was because he knew he would be totally unable to fight the 1st, 2nd and 4th all at the same time considering that the 4th was the greatest Hokage the village has had.
    yes

    besides the 3rd and 4th obviously knew each other well and shared techniques.... how else would they both know the shinigami sealing jutsu!? im sure after working together the 3rd hokage could have developed some counter to the 4ths flying thunder god tech... but to take 3 of the 4 previous hokages at once would be suicide... and since the 4th was stronger than 2nd and 1st. sarutobi knew he couldnt let him be revived...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    And minato was in the death gods seal so he could not be used. And oro killed the fourth kazekage if you remember, so it is logical to assume he used the body he just killed...
    orochi didnt use the 1st or second hokage's body's he sacrificed two shinobi to perform the jutsu and "dirt and dust formed the body of the previous hokage around the body's he sacrificed". also just because minato was in the shinigami doesnt mean he cant be summoned to fight for orochi
     
         
    Last edited by Koo; 08-04-2009 at 06:18 PM.

  7. #57
    Academy Student
    Status
    chonoro2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    we dont kno for certain who it was in the coffin but i think it was the 4th hokage rather than the 4th kazekage because that would show all the sand nin that orochimaru killed their kage and they would startin fightin against the sound nin rather than continue wit the invasion ,idk thats just me
     
         

  8. #58
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    Orochimaru killed the 4th Kazekage, but he left the body dead where they fought. Remember after the fighting, sand ninjas found the dead 4th Kazekage body in a crevice.
    Which leaves the 4th Hokage, Tcshuchikage, and Raikage. The 4th Mizukage was that jinchuuriiki Yagura.
    And from what we know, we can logically say that Orochimaru summoned the 4th Hokage, rather than the other unknown Tc-kage and Raikage.
    It was Minato... Hope this clears this up.
    Nope this doesnt clear up anything. Orochimaru did not need to use Kazekages body.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    you kiddin right?
    Of course not.
     
         

  9. #59
    Academy Student k0nzious's Avatar
    Status
    k0nzious is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Uchiha View Post
    It did not have 4 on it. Go back and read it, because you are genuinely wrong about this. There is absolutely NO proof of who it was, only speculation. As to why Sarutobi wouldn't want it summoned. THINK ABOUT IT. If it was Orochimaru's summon it would have been a Kage level ninja. 4 Kage level ninjas vs. 1 Kage level ninja is a lot different than 3 v 1.

    Manga Fox: Naruto Vol.13 Ch.117: The Assigned Mission Online Manga Scans
    oh, my bad.
    i thought i read someone say there was a 4,
    and i just got too lazy to look back.
     
         

  10. #60
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1333089]Nope this doesnt clear up anything. Orochimaru did not need to use Kazekages body.


    Of course you need to use someone's body to summon them. And if their body is not in ideal shape, (like the 1st and 2nd Hokage) then you can perform a sacrifice jutsu/technique where you use one of your pawns instead. But you still need the body to get its likeness. Orochimaru did this. The fact that the 4th Kazekage's body was still in the sand village proves that Orochimaru didn't perform the reanimation jutsu on him.
     
         

  11. #61
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=Sly Anbu;1333149]
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Nope this doesnt clear up anything. Orochimaru did not need to use Kazekages body.


    Of course you need to use someone's body to summon them. And if their body is not in ideal shape, (like the 1st and 2nd Hokage) then you can perform a sacrifice jutsu/technique where you use one of your pawns instead. But you still need the body to get its likeness. Orochimaru did this. The fact that the 4th Kazekage's body was still in the sand village proves that Orochimaru didn't perform the reanimation jutsu on him.
    Nope. You just need his blood or something. Basically you just need his dna and not his whole body...
     
         

  12. #62
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Nope this doesnt clear up anything. Orochimaru did not need to use Kazekages body.


    Of course not.
    no offence but you are stupid ... you should learn about copyrights and permissions cuz you just acting like retard....
     
         

  13. #63
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    no offence but you are stupid ... you should learn about copyrights and permissions cuz you just acting like retard....
    No offence but you are a noob. Learn whats going around noob...
     
         

  14. #64
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    No offence but you are a noob. Learn whats going around noob...
    same for you noob
     
         

  15. #65
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    same for you noob
    lol... But you are wrong i am not noob. Anime is not cannon. But who would you know if you are a noob. You will learn too oneday...
     
         

  16. #66
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    lol... But you are wrong i am not noob. Anime is not cannon. But who would you know if you are a noob. You will learn too oneday...
    learn about copyrights and premissions ....
     
         

  17. #67
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    learn about copyrights and premissions ....
    learn about cannon...
     
         

  18. #68
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1333157]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post

    Nope. You just need his blood or something. Basically you just need his dna and not his whole body...
    I firmly believe, and I think most would agree, that you need the body secured in some sort of shape in order to summon it.
    The only exception is animal summons, where you sign a pre-existing blood contract with all the animals of that kingdom.

    But back to the argument. Orochimaru noticed the summoning of the 1st, the 2nd, and then he said something like "I must stop the 3rd/4th at all costs." Based on what we know, the 4th Kazekage wasn't on the same level as the 4th Hokage. The 3rd knew that the 4th was stronger than him, or at least that he couldn't fight the 4th, along with 2 other hokage. And because of Orochi's personality, It is fair to assume that he was summoning the 3 previous Hokages to fight his former sensei.
    It has to be Minato..
     
         

  19. #69
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=Sly Anbu;1333357]
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post

    I firmly believe, and I think most would agree, that you need the body secured in some sort of shape in order to summon it.
    The only exception is animal summons, where you sign a pre-existing blood contract with all the animals of that kingdom.

    But back to the argument. Orochimaru noticed the summoning of the 1st, the 2nd, and then he said something like "I must stop the 3rd/4th at all costs." Based on what we know, the 4th Kazekage wasn't on the same level as the 4th Hokage. The 3rd knew that the 4th was stronger than him, or at least that he couldn't fight the 4th, along with 2 other hokage. And because of Orochi's personality, It is fair to assume that he was summoning the 3 previous Hokages to fight his former sensei.
    It has to be Minato..
    \


    nope. firsts body should have rotten being so long dead.
    and no. i prove you wrong in what you say in my one of my previous posts...
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1333480]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    \


    nope. firsts body should have rotten being so long dead.
    and no. i prove you wrong in what you say in my one of my previous posts...
    lol stop talking to your self. no seriusly its irratating. and yeah the third coffin isnt cannon.

    but here's the jutsu's description stating that there's no need for any part of the original body only a sacrifice and the wanted soul.

    Summoning: Impure World Resurrection - Narutopedia, the Naruto Wiki
     
         

  21. #71
    Member
    Status
    ngking1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1333480]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    \


    nope. firsts body should have rotten being so long dead.
    and no. i prove you wrong in what you say in my one of my previous posts...
    i just wanted to say.. i hate arguing and i'm not trying to start one with you.. but i agree with the other guy.. its irrating.. you proved your point.. it might not have been the fourth hokage and you've put up really good arguments .. but the point of this thread was what if it was the fourth hokage not kazekage.. and i'm actually interested in this thread and what other people think about it. and personally it does make more sense for it to be the fourth..


    personally i think he stoped the fourths coffin is sarutobi knew he was way to weak to fight against the forth cuase he knew he was the strongest out of the 4
     
         

  22. #72
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying Niidaime's
    Reanimation
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=peaceful;1333480]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    \


    nope. firsts body should have rotten being so long dead.
    and no. i prove you wrong in what you say in my one of my previous posts...
    Your arguments are plausible. But logic clearly shows that it was the 4th Hokage that was being summoned.
     
         

  23. #73
    Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    no offence but you are stupid ... you should learn about copyrights and permissions cuz you just acting like retard....
    You are so unbelievably wrong dude, it's kind of funny. This is the section for MANGA, not anime. In debate, we use the manga because Kishi wrote it. Go back and read the manga you fool, you will see they don't show any sort of "4" on it. Epic epic fail.
     
         

  24. #74
    Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    [QUOTE=Sly Anbu;1333608]
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post

    Your arguments are plausible. But logic clearly shows that it was the 4th Hokage that was being summoned.
    It doesn't matter what logic says, it wasn't shown so it's still only speculation.
     
         

  25. #75
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sarutobi-sama had to prevent the fourth's Coffin from opening...

    i think oro was trying to summon the 4th hokage because he summoned the 1st and 2nd why wouldn't he summon the 4th as well. They were all ppl the 3rd was familiar with and would have a hard time fighting against because of how strong they were. The 3rd hokage also has a difficult time fighting ppl he was/is close to(like when he couldn't fight oro when they found out about his experiments) and oro would definitely use that against him. Another thing is if oro planned on summoning the 4th kazekage why would he go to the chunin exams disquised as him?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •