Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Learning some nhu stuffs from a friend

(Shizen Kaminari no Kyōka) Natural Lightning Enhancment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A (depends on jutsu)
    Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 to the new rank's chakra cost)
    Damage Points: +5 to the new rank's damage (+5 to user for C-A; +10 to user for S-rank)
    Description: The user, after forming the handseals for a lightning release ninjutsu, will then add a final handseal (unique from the common 12) and raise their dominant hand to the sky, heavily charging it with negativly charged Raiton chakra. A bolt of natural lightning will come down from the heavens, and upon meeting the same-charge hand of the user, repel into an unfocused lightning mass for a fraction of a second. The jutsu is then completed in the same fraction of the second, and is increased by one rank (changing the rank, chakra cost, and damage points accordingly).
    Note: ~The user cannot use another Raiton jutsu on the same or next turn as this jutsu is used due to strain on the user's body.
    ~This jutsu cannot, under any circumstances, be used on a Forbidden, or can-be-Forbidden-rank (ie. Rank: S-Forbidden) jutsu.
    ~This jutsu cannot be used on a jutsu that causes lightning to strike (ie. Lightning Fang or Kirin), or a jutsu that requires Raiton chakra to be focused within the user's body (ie. False Darkness Spear and False Darkness).
    ~Due to how close it is to his body, the Raikage's armor cannot be used with this jutsu.
    ~This jutsu can only be used by one of a members two bios.
    ~This jutsu can only be used during stormy conditions, and causes the stormy conditions to dissipate afterwards.
    ~This jutsu can only be used three times per battle.
    ~This jutsu can only be used on an S-rank (becoming a Forbidden) jutsu one time per battle, and the user cannot move for one turn afterwards, even collapsing due to the ammont of strain on their body.
    ~This jutsu cannot be used for at least three turns after it has been used.
    ~This jutsu can only be taught by Sharingdork.

(Fuuton: Jōshō kiryū o yon) Wind Release: Hailing Updraft
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 to the hail created by Joki Boi)
    Description: The user focuses their Fuuton chakra into the air above them, creating a strong updraft which carries objects from overhead upwards into the atmosphere, and away from the user when they fall back to earth. If used in conjunction with the hail created by Joki Boi, or other techniques, the hail becomes twice as large and will fall to the earth twice as fast and with twice as much force, doing more damage to the target and their defences.
    Note: ~Can only be used/taught by Sharingdork
    Note: ~Can only be used three times per battle
    Note: ~Takes one turn to fall back down.

(Doton: Daibingu Hebi) Earth Style: Diving Serpent
    Type: Offence, Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user focuses doton chakra into the ground beneath them, and creates a large snake out of the earth. Then snake then "leaps" out of the earth in an arc, causing a large ruckus, landing back into the earth, and fusing back into it (as if it were never there). However, sensors are still able to see the snake-shaped chakra signature moving under the ground. The snake can leap out of the ground as often as the user likes, and can be used to defend up to A-rank jutsu (B-rank lightning). If the snake lands on an object which is not a part of the earth (ie. a tree or an opponent), the earth snake will crush it in it's path back into the earth.
    Note: ~Can only be used twice per battle
    ~Lasts three turns each time it's used (or until destroyed)
    ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork

Those are the techniques I have which I can teach (not including my Bandicoot Contract). The fuuton isn't really useful unless you have a 2nd Mizukage bio, so I'd rather keep that for teaching 2nd Mizukage's, but if you really want if for some reason... We'll start with the earth because I plan to teach Lightning Enhancement a special way. Post when you're ready.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

ready

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Doton: Daibingu Hebi) Earth Style: Diving Serpent
    Type: Offence, Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user focuses doton chakra into the ground beneath them, and creates a large snake out of the earth. Then snake then "leaps" out of the earth in an arc, causing a large ruckus, landing back into the earth, and fusing back into it (as if it were never there). However, sensors are still able to see the snake-shaped chakra signature moving under the ground. The snake can leap out of the ground as often as the user likes, and can be used to defend up to A-rank jutsu (B-rank lightning). If the snake lands on an object which is not a part of the earth (ie. a tree or an opponent), the earth snake will crush it in it's path back into the earth.
    Note: ~Can only be used twice per battle
    ~Lasts three turns each time it's used (or until destroyed)
    ~Can only be taught by Sharingdork

This was a concept which came to me one day when thinking about the implications of earth release. Because earth jutsu come out of the ground smoothly, they should be able to re-enter the earth just as smoothly, correct? This jutsu takes advantage of just that. Using your chakra and shape manipulation, you'll create a serpent shape of chakra-enfused earth. Then, I want you to make the snake "jump" out of the earth, and arc through the air, landing back into the earth, and have your chakra release smoothly into the ground, the earth making up the serpent fusing back into the ground just as smoothly and without trace as it went out. However, your chakra cannot disperse just yet; you can make the same serpent (made of different earth) leap out over and over for turns to come. This jutsu is useful in that the snake will completely crush anything caught between itself and the ground (the snake will refuse with the ground, no matter the cost, flattening anything in it's way). Now, the downsides to this technique are the fact that it makes noise and rumblings every time it leaves the ground (added by Scorps), and that it can be destroyed by A-rank or higher techniques (B-rank lightning).

*Uses false-Mokuton-no-jutsu for training purposes to create a tree.* I want you to perform the technique described by both the description in the jutsu and my description, and make it jump around a bit and then destroy the tree. Then I want you to make any other comment/question about the jutsu you can think of. I also want you to tell me if you want Hailing Updraft.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

yep, i start by kneading dton chakra and i send it into the ground mixing it with earth while i shape a large snake off the earth using chakra manipulation to make it jump forward in a parabolic shape, however on landing, since my chakra is infused within the earth snake, i make it fuse back into the earth leaving no trace of entrance and while with my will i direct its path underground and make it resurface anywhere i want due my my chakra control then final i make it immerge and lad on the false tree levelling it while it fuses back to the ground.

"question: can i be able to use other jutsu? while the snake is present and i'm i controlling the snake all the while or it acts with my will or on its own?
    If it got hit by b-rank jutsu or c-rank lightning, would it not be affected at all or it regenerates while it fuses to the ground again?

And yes i want the wind updraft.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As far as I know, this snake would act similar to a clone; it's there, you control it (I know clones are only controlled out of character, but it's the same process in RP), and it only costs as a jutsu during the creation turn (ie. when you make the serpent, you can use 2 other jutsu like normal, and for the other two turns, you can use three jutsu like normal).

I would say it regenerates, as it's not the same earth each time, just the same chakra.

Now, do we have any other questions before we move on?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

no more question

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Fuuton: Jōshō kiryū o yon) Wind Release: Hailing Updraft
    Range: Short- Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 to the hail created by Joki Boi)
    Description: The user focuses their Fuuton chakra into the air above them, creating a strong updraft which carries objects from overhead upwards into the atmosphere, and away from the user when they fall back to earth. If used in conjunction with the hail created by Joki Boi, or other techniques, the hail becomes twice as large and will fall to the earth twice as fast and with twice as much force, doing more damage to the target and their defences.
    Note: ~Can only be used/taught by Sharingdork
    Note: ~Can only be used three times per battle
    Note: ~Takes one turn to fall back down.

So, this was obviously created for 2nd Mizukage bio's to increase the damage done by Joki Boi's hail, but this jutsu also has applications with, say, projectiles comming in from above. This jutsu is only good for things falling from above you; it won't be of any effect to things comming from any of the other 5 directions, alright? But remember, the turn after you send them up, they'll come back down (and if used with Joki Boi hail, because you just re-did the process of hail making in the first place to an extreme, they'll be bigger and harder). So, how this jutsu works, is you focus fuuton chakra into the air above you, and use your chakra to push the air (and anything caught in the resulting wind current) straight upwards. When your wind reaches the top of how high it'll go, have your wind spread out like the top of a mushroom cloud, sending objects away from you (as your wind will have started from directly over you), and thus causing everything to fall around you, and not on you. *I throw a kunai up into the air so it'll fall directly onto your head.* Begin.

Once again, if you have any additional questions or comments on how it's used, it's implications, or it's conception, please ask. It's good to know everything about a CJ before using it.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

as your kunai come falling down atop my head i channel fuuton chakra all over my body then i release it into the air right above my hear using nature manipulation to form a powerful and ferrocious wind which i compresed and made to let out a burst upward with powerful force and drive and latter made to fall somewhere else except my current position.

i see more potential to this jutsu and the 2nd mizukage.
    When someone is above me, can it be used to push the person away and would the person have time to react.
    Since kirin is from above, can it be used to counter it?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This jutsu has no known handseals, so you would be able to push a person above you, but because it isn't offensive, they won't take damage, it would just push them. If they still want to react, then they could.

As for Kirin, since it's S and this is A, then in theory it could, but you would have to know Kirin is going to happen and time it perfectly, something which is easily argued against.

Anything else?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

nothing!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Shizen Kaminari no Kyōka) Natural Lightning Enhancment
    Range: N/A (depends on jutsu)
    Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 to the new rank's chakra cost)
    Damage Points: +5 to the new rank's damage (+5 to user for C-A; +10 to user for S-rank)
    Description: The user, after forming the handseals for a lightning release ninjutsu, will then add a final handseal (unique from the common 12) and raise their dominant hand to the sky, heavily charging it with negativly charged Raiton chakra. A bolt of natural lightning will come down from the heavens, and upon meeting the same-charge hand of the user, repel into an unfocused lightning mass for a fraction of a second. The jutsu is then completed in the same fraction of the second, and is increased by one rank (changing the rank, chakra cost, and damage points accordingly).
    Note: ~The user cannot use another Raiton jutsu on the same or next turn as this jutsu is used due to strain on the user's body.
    ~This jutsu cannot, under any circumstances, be used on a Forbidden, or can-be-Forbidden-rank (ie. Rank: S-Forbidden) jutsu.
    ~This jutsu cannot be used on a jutsu that causes lightning to strike (ie. Lightning Fang or Kirin), or a jutsu that requires Raiton chakra to be focused within the user's body (ie. False Darkness Spear and False Darkness).
    ~Due to how close it is to his body, the Raikage's armor cannot be used with this jutsu.
    ~This jutsu can only be used by one of a members two bios.
    ~This jutsu can only be used during stormy conditions, and causes the stormy conditions to dissipate afterwards.
    ~This jutsu can only be used three times per battle.
    ~This jutsu can only be used on an S-rank (becoming a Forbidden) jutsu one time per battle, and the user cannot move for one turn afterwards, even collapsing due to the ammont of strain on their body.
    ~This jutsu cannot be used for at least three turns after it has been used.
    ~This jutsu can only be taught by Sharingdork.

Now, this one's going to be done in a couple steps. The first is the restrictions; I'm going to work on removing the bio one ASAP (when I run out of Bakuton jutsu), but as for the rest, tell me why you think it would be neccissary to have these restrictions in place? Most of them say in the jutsu, but just think about those. That'll give you an idea of when this jutsu can be used, and why this jutsu is to be used. The second step (which you can include in the same post) is for you to consider why it's important to charge your hand before calling down a lightning strike from the heavens. We'll go over the other steps to this jutsu next post.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i think charging you hand with negative raiton chakra first protects you from being electrocuted your self and since its negative, it goes with thr rule "unlike charges attract" which attracts positive lightning(natural) thereby increase the normal stipulated amount of lightning included in a jutsu.

What i dont understand is, would this work on a shied too.
    About the time to gather this lightning, wont the enemy use the timeframe to attack or somthing.
    Can this be gathered while rain is falling since i was told that using nagashi in the rain wont eletrocute you since the nagashi would vapourize the water before they touch you.

And what is the lightning jutsu you want to use is d-rank amplifying it to c-rank, will you still be strained after use considering its just c-rank lightning jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mist01 View Post
    i think charging you hand with negative raiton chakra first protects you from being electrocuted your self and since its negative, it goes with thr rule "unlike charges attract" which attracts positive lightning(natural) thereby increase the normal stipulated amount of lightning included in a jutsu.

What i dont understand is, would this work on a shied too.
    About the time to gather this lightning, wont the enemy use the timeframe to attack or somthing.
    Can this be gathered while rain is falling since i was told that using nagashi in the rain wont eletrocute you since the nagashi would vapourize the water before they touch you.

And what is the lightning jutsu you want to use is d-rank amplifying it to c-rank, will you still be strained after use considering its just c-rank lightning jutsu.
    Well, first thing I have to say, only 5% of the worlds lightning is Positive; the rest is Negative, and for a good reason. Positive lightning is about 5 times more powerful than Negative lightning. In this RP, that would turn a D-rank into nearly an A-rank. That's C-rank to Forbidden!!! Let's just say, Positive lightning would basically be banned if used properly...

You make the charge in your hand negative so that the lightning comes down and is repelled away from your skin, since like charges repel, so you don't electrocute yourself (but because your chakra called down the strike, you can still use the lightning, which is why the technique is used a split second after it comes down and it collected in your palm).

To create a raiton shield? Yes. To attack a sheild? Only if your attacking the shield with a raiton jutsu influenced by this technique. This technique calls down a real bolt of lightning, similar to Kirin, only taking on the other side of Zetsu's comment (when Zetsu was talking about Sasuke using natural lightning, he said that no matter what jutsu he used, it would be stronger than chakra lightning, which is where this jutsu comes to us from). Now, Sasuke used the lightning just as it was, as Kirin, and that can only be avoided by space/time, so only space/time users can attack you in the timeframe of the the lightning comming down and you using the techniques (which happens within a split-second of each other). This technique can be used in the rain just as safely as any other raiton jutsu can be (remember, this version only differs from the jutsu it is used with by that you call down a lightning bolt from the heavens to form it; and that difference only exists for a split-second; not enough time to change the jutsu drastically). Also, throwing this in there, because Nagashi is a surge of chakra through the body, this technique can't be used with it because you don't want natural lightning in your body.

You called down a bolt of lightning from the heavens, commanded it, and moulded it into a technique; to even call down a bolt from the heavens (Kirin) is S-rank, so no matter what it's used with, it will strain you. Not like you would waste all that energy for a D-rank jutsu, anyways...

So, any more questions on this part of the jutsu training?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

no questions

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So, now I'm going to explain a few other things about the jutsu, and then I'm going to have you work on all prep-work for it.

So, Natural Lightning Enhancement, as I said before, is based off of Zetsu's comment here (bottom right); no matter what jutsu Sasuke made with natural lightning would be on a totally different scale than anything made by chakra lone. This was TOO awesome to leave alone, and thus I made this Custom Jutsu. So the basic concept here is to first create (or start in) stormy conditions like you would for Kirin. Then, you have to weave the required handseals for the raiton jutsu you plan to use, and follow up with this unique handseal *shows you the seal (not like the actual seal is of importance. )*. This handseal is what you'll use to perform two different actions; the first is channellilng raiton chakra into your palm to negativly charge it (create an excess of electrons), and then it draws lightning from the clouds to the ground (and more specifically, you). (Because lightning is the passing of electrons through the air, it is negativly charged, the same as your hand. If you want to get really technical, because the air is such a good insulator, the amount of electons builds up to a great amount until the air can no longer insulate it and thus a discharge is created; which is why lightning is so violent.) The lightning will then fall into your outstretched palm, and be the lightning which is moulded to use the technique you are prepairing for. All of this takes place within the timespan of the regular jutsu, plus one handseal, plus a split second. And yes, even if you have raiton specialy, "one handseal for all jutsu", you need the second seal to use this. This jutsu is great for after your Kirin attempt, if you make stormy conditions, your opponent will not take it seriously; you've already tried Kirin once, you only get one shot, so they'll let it happen thinking they get to use Kirin on their turn. Then you pull this jutsu out and they'll be unprepaired (of course, everyone is incredably smart and observant, and will be able to pick out that your technique is a rank stronger than it should be, for some reason ).

So right now, what I want you to do is practice the special seal and focus raiton into your dominate palm; we won't go all out yet because you have to be sure you're doing it right, otherwise the lightning will go through your body and severly damage if not kill you. Any questions about it's conception, use, etc. that you ever have, I'd be happy to explain.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i make the weather stormy using dragon head fire tech and since i'm a raiton specialist, i make the ox handseal followed by a unique handseal (say tiger) then i begin to knead chakra all over my core tuning it to raiton chakra, i channel it into my right palm while i use chakra manipulation to build up negative lightning. I raise my hand up while condensing it and this attracts lightning from the sky adding up to the chidori and increasing its cutting power.

What if the jutsu i want to use requires no handseal?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off, I didn't want you using the jutsu yet! >.< If you didn't collect enough Negatively Charged Raiton chakra in your hand, you could have died. Second off, the unique handseal is not tiger; it is a seal different from the common twelve, meaning if your opponent has seen this before, they'll be able to reconize the odd handseal and know this lightning will be stronger.

If the jutsu you want to use requires no handseals, then it now requires one (the handseal required to use Natural Lightning Enhancement).

Now, I want you to destroy this golem with an B-ranked raiton jutsu, and Natural Lightning Enhancement (you can only use this jutsu on up to A-rank jutsu, because of the new rules. I think). *Creates the S-ranked giant Golem.*

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

i start by channeling chakra to my core then i make one unique handseal, then i begin to charge massive amoung of negative lightning to my right hand while i raise my right hand up, i channel more raiton chakra to the hand so that there is enough negative lightning gathered, however this attracts natural lightning from the stormy cloud i created. While i call down the natural lightning the my hand, it adds up to the amount of lightning that i want to imbue into a jutsu then i use shape manipulation to form a lightning hound out of the lightning and direct it as an A rank lightning which destroys the stone golem.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning
    Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates
    it out making it a hound shaped stream of
    lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Excellent, just one thing. You wouldn't attract the lightning; in fact, you have that negative charage to repel it. What you do is you use other chakra to cause lightning to strike on your hand which will repel the lightning so you don't die long enough for the technique to take place. Also remember; just like Kirin, the sky's clear after this technique, which means if you want to use it more, you need to make more storms.

Time for my final rant. Natural Lightning Enhancement can only be used on up to A-rank techniques by you because of that new rule (this still makes them S-rank, so it's not too bad). For all of these techniques, if someone argues against it, DO NOT ARGUE BACK. Send them to me, wheather another player or a mod. They're my techniques, I'll discuss them. If I agree you used it incorrectly, we'll re-do the training for that technique. If a mod wants me to change the jutsu because I claim that's how it was intended to be used, and they don't like it, I'll change it and you'll be re-instructed on the update. Understood?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

yes

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now, any final questions before I give you full rights to use these 3 jutsu?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

using the lightning enhancement in conjuction with a lightning jutsu, have i used two jutsus or it counts as a move?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have used two jutsu. Like I said, once I'm done with my Blast Customs, I'm going to update it without the bio restriction, but for now, only one can use it.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

okay

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»