Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Lector ain't dead, think a little

Minerva was smiling and saying "good" after Sting supposedly killed Genma with the lightbeam through his chest, i know that girl had plans for the guild and she somehow wanted to take out Genma. She's like former Ultear who work behind the scenes to further her plans using every dirty trick in the book and in this case right before Genma's attack hit she used her power to teleport Lector out of there last second making it seem like he was killed when vanishing.

This is what she used against Lucy

And don't forget she blocked Natsus hit on Genma while suddently appearing to hold Happy as hostage to stop Natsu's raging.

Use your heads, everyone was shocked including Rufus and Orga, Minerva wasn't meaning she had a hand in it and that cunning chick wouldn't leave things to chance. She made a small interference to set up a scene. If that's not enough for you guys, tell me untill now. Has Hiro had the balls to kill off anyone in his story, anyone good? No.

I think she will also have this to drive Sting's actions, i bet the 5th day when everyone's gonna fight Sting will go crazy and beat the shit out of Natsu, he'll have almost no chance, i think he will possibly take out Natsu and for some reason Minerva would want that, to eliminate the threat that is Natsu for her own agenda. Sting will have the power of his feelings against Natsu in this fight, the shitty excuse Natsu had as a source of strength when beating Sting & Rogue in Dragon force last time. Also, the 5th day will be when Rogue will have a chance to fight Gajeel one-on-one like he wanted to.

That's my theory and knowing Hiro, it has like a 90% chance of coming true.

Last edited by ~Yubel~; 09-22-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Re: Lector ain't dead, think a little

I don't think Minerva wants to or sees Natsu has a threat.

But interesting nonetheless.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Dude, i bet my left nut Minerva has some connection to Zeref and that girl. Both of them cry for Natsu but for some reason she would want to kill him, i just know it.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting thought, but you put lector in the list of someone good? Really!? He is a secondary character; Alzack & Bisca are more appropriate for that list than lector. I agree that Minerva is manipulating things & her comment of ”good” is more about Sting realizing a higher power level than about Genma's demise.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Nice thread but I doubt the daughter of saber tooth master Minerva has anything to do with zeref if anything it is the general he is plotting on opening the gateway to the spirit world for some zeref purpose.

Academy Student Kuro Madoshi Zeref's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

while it is possible she could save lector , Give me 1 reason she would do it.
    I just cant think of any... if she believes that hatred is the true way to bring out sting's true power , then theres no reason for her to save lector.