Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

    I will be using my Hawke biography.
    Wearing my Custom Armor and carrying Fenris in a bag strapped to my back.

    (Tetsujō) Razor Wire
    Rank: S
    Type: Armor
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Tetsujō is a sentient, tight-fitting bodysuit that encases the wielder's upper body like a second layer of skin. Similar to Samehada in terms of function, Tetsujō shares a semi-symbiotic bond with its wielder, constantly absorbing his/her chakra, be it normal or abnormal, in order to remain sentient and functional. The main characteristic of Tetsujō is its ability to change the chakra signature of everything it absorbs. Through miniscule vibrations and fluctuations, the suit changes the signature of all the chakra it absorbs and injects it back into the user’s chakra pathway system in almost constant bursts. Normally, foreign chakra would disturb and disrupt the chakra pathways, but through the symbiotic bond the armor and its wielder shares, Tetsujō is able to function as a purifier of sorts, guiding the wielder's body through an almost instant process of adaption, though still altering its wielder's chakra flow. With its incredible ability to evolve, Tetsujō is also able to perform this process on unusual types of chakra. This constant process of change and evolution also serves to gradually, but continuously, change the wielder's chakra signature on a fundamental level. Generally, Tetsujō will render illusionists unable to use dual-layered illusions on its wielder. Furthermore, Tetsujō makes the user’s constantly changing chakra impossible to mimic. Through its continuous changing of the user’s chakra signature, Tetsujō also decreases the rank of all Genjutsu Techniques cast on its wielder by one rank. Finally, Tetsujō is able to harshly constrict itself around its wielder’s body for a short amount of time.
    If anyone but the wielder touches Tetsujō, the suit releases a harmful burst of chakra into the perpetrators chakra pathway system, ruining his/her balance and equilibrium for a short amount of time.
    With the ability to absorb its wielder's chakra, Tetsujō is able to repair itself, making it very hard to remove from the user's body.
    -Tetsujō cannot decrease the rank of a Mangekyō Sharingan Genjutsu.
    -Because of the fluctuations Tetsujō constantly causes, all Genjutsu techniques used by the wielder loses one rank in terms of strength.


    Post your biography and I'll make the first move. Agreed?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

    I will be using my Hawke biography.
    Wearing my Custom Armor and carrying Fenris in a bag strapped to my back.

    (Tetsujō) Razor Wire
    Rank: S
    Type: Armor
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Tetsujō is a sentient, tight-fitting bodysuit that encases the wielder's upper body like a second layer of skin. Similar to Samehada in terms of function, Tetsujō shares a semi-symbiotic bond with its wielder, constantly absorbing his/her chakra, be it normal or abnormal, in order to remain sentient and functional. The main characteristic of Tetsujō is its ability to change the chakra signature of everything it absorbs. Through miniscule vibrations and fluctuations, the suit changes the signature of all the chakra it absorbs and injects it back into the user’s chakra pathway system in almost constant bursts. Normally, foreign chakra would disturb and disrupt the chakra pathways, but through the symbiotic bond the armor and its wielder shares, Tetsujō is able to function as a purifier of sorts, guiding the wielder's body through an almost instant process of adaption, though still altering its wielder's chakra flow. With its incredible ability to evolve, Tetsujō is also able to perform this process on unusual types of chakra. This constant process of change and evolution also serves to gradually, but continuously, change the wielder's chakra signature on a fundamental level. Generally, Tetsujō will render illusionists unable to use dual-layered illusions on its wielder. Furthermore, Tetsujō makes the user’s constantly changing chakra impossible to mimic. Through its continuous changing of the user’s chakra signature, Tetsujō also decreases the rank of all Genjutsu Techniques cast on its wielder by one rank. Finally, Tetsujō is able to harshly constrict itself around its wielder’s body for a short amount of time.
    If anyone but the wielder touches Tetsujō, the suit releases a harmful burst of chakra into the perpetrators chakra pathway system, ruining his/her balance and equilibrium for a short amount of time.
    With the ability to absorb its wielder's chakra, Tetsujō is able to repair itself, making it very hard to remove from the user's body.
    -Tetsujō cannot decrease the rank of a Mangekyō Sharingan Genjutsu.
    -Because of the fluctuations Tetsujō constantly causes, all Genjutsu techniques used by the wielder loses one rank in terms of strength.


    Post your biography and I'll make the first move. Agreed?
    Dante Alighieri Hyuuga, My CW is in my right hand holding it infront of me and activated byakugan.

    My CW:

    Sumitsukigasa - Dante's Horn of Sorrow
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40 (-10 each turn)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: It has yet been said within many dusty old books that a great man named Dante Alighieri has gone to save his loved one from the great evil toad of Myobokuzan, Gamafer. Dante had gone down into the pit of death, into Gamafer's lair. After 7 days of a bloody fight, Dante failed to save his flower, and he showed no mercy to Gamafer. After the bloodbath, Dante carved a blade from Gamafer's mighty horn and he took these pieces to be forged by Hephaestus, the nearby blacksmith. He had forged the mighty double-bladed sword, and named Sumitsukigasa. The double-bladed sword is made of mostly unbreakable bone, harder then steel. Because of the blade part is made of bone, and most of it's parts, the weapon weighs almost half of it's size, and can be handled in order to reach high speeds. The -10 chakra in each turn is because Sumitsukigasa sucks the user's chakra in order to maintain it's ability, which is being always in the state of having itself imbued with wind chakra, quite similar to (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools, and it won't stop until the double-bladed sword is out of short range from the user. If the user wishes, he may channel more of his chakra into the sword, which is an additional -10 chakra in each usage, in order to extend the pre-existing wind chakra inbued within the sword, onto 5-6ft. As the wind chakra has been extended on the sword in order to reach 5-6ft, the blade becomes an S-ranked wind blade, but for only that turn. Since the sword has an affinity for Wind, and as the sword's inbued abilities will travel onto the user's hand giving him a uniqueness of enabling him to seal a mere handseal for any wind jutsus. When the user performs any wind jutsus, the inbued chakra will add it's own inbued wind chakra from the sword (10 chakra which been sucked off from the user, every turn) into the technique completely, (transfering that sucked -10 chakra into the technique) having the sword lose its inbued wind chakra for that turn.
    Note:
    -Because of the sword's abilities, only a Sannin or higher may hold the sword.
    -Because of it's wind affinities, only who mastered wind may use it.
    -If user wishes, the wind chakra imbued within the sword can be extended so that it will reach onto 5-6ft.
    -Only may Dr. House use this, and who he allows.
    -If someone tries to hold it, the sword will start sucking most of his chakra out of him, leaving him with a feeling of drained.


    Link
     
         

  3. #3
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Dante Alighieri Hyuuga, My CW is in my right hand holding it infront of me and activated byakugan.

    My CW:

    Sumitsukigasa - Dante's Horn of Sorrow
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40 (-10 each turn)
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: It has yet been said within many dusty old books that a great man named Dante Alighieri has gone to save his loved one from the great evil toad of Myobokuzan, Gamafer. Dante had gone down into the pit of death, into Gamafer's lair. After 7 days of a bloody fight, Dante failed to save his flower, and he showed no mercy to Gamafer. After the bloodbath, Dante carved a blade from Gamafer's mighty horn and he took these pieces to be forged by Hephaestus, the nearby blacksmith. He had forged the mighty double-bladed sword, and named Sumitsukigasa. The double-bladed sword is made of mostly unbreakable bone, harder then steel. Because of the blade part is made of bone, and most of it's parts, the weapon weighs almost half of it's size, and can be handled in order to reach high speeds. The -10 chakra in each turn is because Sumitsukigasa sucks the user's chakra in order to maintain it's ability, which is being always in the state of having itself imbued with wind chakra, quite similar to (Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools, and it won't stop until the double-bladed sword is out of short range from the user. If the user wishes, he may channel more of his chakra into the sword, which is an additional -10 chakra in each usage, in order to extend the pre-existing wind chakra inbued within the sword, onto 5-6ft. As the wind chakra has been extended on the sword in order to reach 5-6ft, the blade becomes an S-ranked wind blade, but for only that turn. Since the sword has an affinity for Wind, and as the sword's inbued abilities will travel onto the user's hand giving him a uniqueness of enabling him to seal a mere handseal for any wind jutsus. When the user performs any wind jutsus, the inbued chakra will add it's own inbued wind chakra from the sword (10 chakra which been sucked off from the user, every turn) into the technique completely, (transfering that sucked -10 chakra into the technique) having the sword lose its inbued wind chakra for that turn.
    Note:
    -Because of the sword's abilities, only a Sannin or higher may hold the sword.
    -Because of it's wind affinities, only who mastered wind may use it.
    -If user wishes, the wind chakra imbued within the sword can be extended so that it will reach onto 5-6ft.
    -Only may Dr. House use this, and who he allows.
    -If someone tries to hold it, the sword will start sucking most of his chakra out of him, leaving him with a feeling of drained.


    Link
    Hawke starts the fight by performing two handseals and giving you a nod of respect. In synchronization with the nod, two great sealing arrays appear below and above you respectively. The lower sealing array is extremely indiscriminate and blends in with the terrain, while the upper array emits both a howling sound and an eerie glow upon materializing. The upper array should, for all intents and purposes, completely distract you from the lower array. And yes, the Byakugan can see chakra, I know =/ Forgive my theatrics.
    Anyway; upon materialization, beams of light sudenly extend from both arrays with incredible speed, combining the two seals with each other. The beams, for all you know, could be made of laser. Even the Byakugan will do you little good here, as the beams consists of chakra and could be lethal. The beams give the entire technique a cage-like structure and should psychologically limit your escape possibilities.
    As the beams connect, a huge whirlwind of steel and death is spat from the upper array in a hypnotising show of unearthly precision and speed. The huge whirlwind consists of weapons ranging from kunais through tomahawks and halberds. With uncanny speed, the weapons zoom downwards, aiming to impale themselves in the area around you and, of course, your flesh. The sheer amount of weapons would make it almost impossible to escape, especially considering that the storm is big enough to reach mid-range all around you. Naturally, Hawke directs the storm to keep all weapons away from himself.
    Not only does the torrent of weapons fire when the beams connect, but the array beneath you activates with a soft hum, immediately locking you in suspended animation and preventing you from forming handseals and/or moving, generally.

    (Fūinjutsu: Nanzen Koki o Tenpu) Sealing Technique: Many Thousand Exhalations of the Heavenly Father
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user performs two handseals and does a simple gesture. At the sign of the gesture, two great sealing arrays will appear, one ten meters above the opponent, extending to mid range around the area it’s made, and one below the opponent, which extends short range around the area it’s made on. The arrays can, alternatively, emanate an eerie glow and hum immediately upon activation. As the arrays appear, beams, seemingly made of light, will extend from both arrays with great speed and connect, giving the structure a cage-like appearance, but not affecting the target or user in any way. The lower array will, as the beams connect, immediately lock anything above it in suspended animation, making a great kanji for ‘halt’ appear in the middle of itself. The top one will, as the beams connect, fire a great hurricane of weapons towards the area beneath it, covering a wide range very quickly. The hurricane itself will consist of thousands of weapons of all shapes, sizes and origins.
    -Can only be used twice (2) per battle.
    -The user cannot use B-ranked and above Fūinjutsu during the next turn.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.


    As the arrays appear, Hawke manipulates the earth on both sides of you, causing two great sections of rock to rise up and slam together. Hawke times the second attack so that the two formations clap together the moment the beams from the lower and upper array connects. Though the whirlwind of weapons would, mostly, be deflected by the two sections, you should be sufficiently distracted to allow the powerful Earth Technique to connect and kill you.

    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Hawke starts the fight by performing two handseals and giving you a nod of respect. In synchronization with the nod, two great sealing arrays appear below and above you respectively. The lower sealing array is extremely indiscriminate and blends in with the terrain, while the upper array emits both a howling sound and an eerie glow upon materializing. The upper array should, for all intents and purposes, completely distract you from the lower array. And yes, the Byakugan can see chakra, I know =/ Forgive my theatrics.
    Anyway; upon materialization, beams of light sudenly extend from both arrays with incredible speed, combining the two seals with each other. The beams, for all you know, could be made of laser. Even the Byakugan will do you little good here, as the beams consists of chakra and could be lethal. The beams give the entire technique a cage-like structure and should psychologically limit your escape possibilities.
    As the beams connect, a huge whirlwind of steel and death is spat from the upper array in a hypnotising show of unearthly precision and speed. The huge whirlwind consists of weapons ranging from kunais through tomahawks and halberds. With uncanny speed, the weapons zoom downwards, aiming to impale themselves in the area around you and, of course, your flesh. The sheer amount of weapons would make it almost impossible to escape, especially considering that the storm is big enough to reach mid-range all around you. Naturally, Hawke directs the storm to keep all weapons away from himself.
    Not only does the torrent of weapons fire when the beams connect, but the array beneath you activates with a soft hum, immediately locking you in suspended animation and preventing you from forming handseals and/or moving, generally.

    (Fūinjutsu: Nanzen Koki o Tenpu) Sealing Technique: Many Thousand Exhalations of the Heavenly Father
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user performs two handseals and does a simple gesture. At the sign of the gesture, two great sealing arrays will appear, one ten meters above the opponent, extending to mid range around the area it’s made, and one below the opponent, which extends short range around the area it’s made on. The arrays can, alternatively, emanate an eerie glow and hum immediately upon activation. As the arrays appear, beams, seemingly made of light, will extend from both arrays with great speed and connect, giving the structure a cage-like appearance, but not affecting the target or user in any way. The lower array will, as the beams connect, immediately lock anything above it in suspended animation, making a great kanji for ‘halt’ appear in the middle of itself. The top one will, as the beams connect, fire a great hurricane of weapons towards the area beneath it, covering a wide range very quickly. The hurricane itself will consist of thousands of weapons of all shapes, sizes and origins.
    -Can only be used twice (2) per battle.
    -The user cannot use B-ranked and above Fūinjutsu during the next turn.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.


    As the arrays appear, Hawke manipulates the earth on both sides of you, causing two great sections of rock to rise up and slam together. Hawke times the second attack so that the two formations clap together the moment the beams from the lower and upper array connects. Though the whirlwind of weapons would, mostly, be deflected by the two sections, you should be sufficiently distracted to allow the powerful Earth Technique to connect and kill you.

    (Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique
    Dante: Oh look, a clan from the village I originated from. You know Neji by any chance?

    *As I see chakra being channeled above me and below me with my byakugan, I know that I should be awaiting of a multi-directional technique. As soon as the arrays appear, I exert chakra from my feet, launching me where I'll be flying close to the ground to the right still remaining within mid-range, avoiding the range of the technique. Since it's range varies from short on the bottom to mid on the top, I'll fly out of it's range before the lasers connect and avoiding to touch any of the lasers before it closes.*

    (Hakke Eien no) - 8 Trigrams Eternal
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique will enable the user to release a series of large amounts of chakras from his chakra points on the tips of toes or exerting from his palms (incase he is standing on his hands) enabling the user to move at fast speeds when he kicks/pushes off the ground or kicks/pushes onto a direction within mid-air in order to evade an incoming jutsu, or to move into hand-to-hand combat.
    Note:
    -This jutsu won't deal any damage.
    -Can be taught by Dr. House

    *As I see the great rumbling of the ground and the two giant slabs of earth begin moving and rising out from the ground while I'm flying close to the ground to the right, I make a few handseals then a huge f-ranked lighting surrounds me while it spreads through the area around myself, mid-range, at fast speeds. As the lighting spreads, it'll cancel the incoming walls of earth completely while still continuing towards you. As it has spread all over mid-range, the lighting forms a dragon ontop and crash into you at fast speeds. As the lighting cancelled the earth walls, it'll create a giant sandcloud around me and mostly over the battlefield due to the size of your earth technique and my lighting jutsu, temporary blinding your sight off me due to the thick sandcloud. Another point that since Mountain Smash is a giant technique, your sight will be off as soon as the wall's side reaches your height due to the placement of the two earth walls of having one of the sides of the walls between us.*

    (Raiton-Mugen Raikou) Lightning Style: Infinite Lightning
    Type:Attack/ sup
    Rank:forbidden
    RangeShort-mid
    Chakra Cost:50
    Damage Points:100
    Description: After a few hands seals the user will summon a huge storm of lightning that will surround ther user and the area around him. its similar to Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm but the lightning will form a dragon that will attack the opponent or defend from attacks like taijutsu and earth jutsu.
    after the storm of lightning is summoned, the user can use the lightning to power up other attacks or use it for combination moves.
    the user is able to manupilate the wave only at close range. this juts will last for 3 turns.
    *only can be used once*
    *-10 chakra for every turn thats its active*
    *no s rank lightning jutsu for the next turn*
    *While the lighting spreads out towards you, I exert a chakra coat all around my body.*

    (Myou Yakke)- Chakra Coat
    Rank: A
    Type: Defence
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user molds up huge amount of chakra within their body then channels it out through all 361
    chakra points to form a blunt coat of chakra covering their whole body.This chakra coat enables the user to walk
    on sticky materials, spikes and also a good defense against chakra base attacks(A ranks).
    -can only be used by a hyuuga clan member
    - only twice per battle
    - the coat last for 3 turns.
    -allowed by Seto Kaiba.
     
         

  5. #5
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Dante: Oh look, a clan from the village I originated from. You know Neji by any chance?

    *As I see chakra being channeled above me and below me with my byakugan, I know that I should be awaiting of a multi-directional technique. As soon as the arrays appear, I exert chakra from my feet, launching me where I'll be flying close to the ground to the right still remaining within mid-range, avoiding the range of the technique. Since it's range varies from short on the bottom to mid on the top, I'll fly out of it's range before the lasers connect and avoiding to touch any of the lasers before it closes.*

    (Hakke Eien no) - 8 Trigrams Eternal
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique will enable the user to release a series of large amounts of chakras from his chakra points on the tips of toes or exerting from his palms (incase he is standing on his hands) enabling the user to move at fast speeds when he kicks/pushes off the ground or kicks/pushes onto a direction within mid-air in order to evade an incoming jutsu, or to move into hand-to-hand combat.
    Note:
    -This jutsu won't deal any damage.
    -Can be taught by Dr. House

    *As I see the great rumbling of the ground and the two giant slabs of earth begin moving and rising out from the ground while I'm flying close to the ground to the right, I make a few handseals then a huge f-ranked lighting surrounds me while it spreads through the area around myself, mid-range, at fast speeds. As the lighting spreads, it'll cancel the incoming walls of earth completely while still continuing towards you. As it has spread all over mid-range, the lighting forms a dragon ontop and crash into you at fast speeds. As the lighting cancelled the earth walls, it'll create a giant sandcloud around me and mostly over the battlefield due to the size of your earth technique and my lighting jutsu, temporary blinding your sight off me due to the thick sandcloud. Another point that since Mountain Smash is a giant technique, your sight will be off as soon as the wall's side reaches your height due to the placement of the two earth walls of having one of the sides of the walls between us.*

    (Raiton-Mugen Raikou) Lightning Style: Infinite Lightning


    *While the lighting spreads out towards you, I exert a chakra coat all around my body.*

    (Myou Yakke)- Chakra Coat
    I'll be honest with you: you're the luckiest son-of-a-gun alive on this site. My Sealing Technique reaches Mid-range from where it's made, meaning that you're still in its line of fire, no matter where you are in 'mid-range'. Your Raiton technique saved your hide, bub.
    I assume that you are referring to your own right when you say 'right'?
    And there's no wall between us, other than your lightning technique. I specifically state that I create the Earth Smash on your sides, so it won't block my vision.
    No arguing, no mistakes in your move. Just a few things I wanted to point out.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

    As you start to gather chakra for your Lightning Technique, Hawke reacts with uncanny speed and places you in a Genjutsu of massive strength. Inside the illusion, you see the Inuzuka disappear in a great show of speed and suddenly feel the cold bite of a kunai scraping against the base of your neck. The illusion is tailor-made to fit the situation, featuring both Hawke's techniques continuing on as planned and the Inuzuka himself whispering 'I'll take you with me', loud enough for you to hear it.
    In reality, however, you simply don't manage to complete your Lightning Technique, 'opting' () to stand motionless, paralyzed in the same position you entered the illusion in.
    Not only does the illusion take precious seconds away from you, it also features a very real feeling of being inches away from the Grim Reaper's bony grip. Though you're undoubtedly an experienced Shinobi, the sheer amount of hopelessness and sadness that smashes against your mental defenses should leave your willpower almost non-existent. This also means that your reaction, if any, will be sluggish and clumsy. Not only that, but the mental stress takes such a toll on your mind that you become unable to use S and higher ranked techniques for the next two turns, regardless of whether or not you break free of the illusion.

    Remember that I don't loose sight of you at any time, so this move is quite possible. Should you argue that I, for some reason, did use my Mountain Smash to attack you from the back and front (which I didn't), I'll have you remember that you specifically state; "As I see the great rumbling of the ground and the two giant slabs of earth begin moving and rising out from the ground while I'm flying close to the ground to the right, I make a few handseals..." Meaning that you initiate your technique as the technique starts to rise, leaving me a small window to use the illusion.
    Yes, my Custom Armor decreases this illuson's rank to S-ranked. I'm aware.

    Since you initiate your second technique as Hawke's second technique starts to rumble, and since you haven't actually avoided either of his two techniques, you'd be left with about a second or two to break the illusion and escape.

    (Genjutsu:Migi ushiro)Illusion technique:Right behind you
    Rank:Forbidden
    Range:Short-Mid
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra cost:50
    Damage:-20 to user's health per turn due to extreme concentration and focus
    Description:This jutsu is one of the most advanced non-sharingan illusion technique.The genjutsu is activated only if and when the user can see the opponent's body.Then the illusion is cast and the opponent views the user vanish from sight,apparently nothing appears to be amiss but then the user feels a kunai on his neck(part of the illusion)and feels the hand and presence of the user behind him,the said 'apparition' is tangible to the opponent and he doesnt realise that he is in a genjutsu.The opponent is then in shock by the sudden disappearence and appearence of the user and also in fear of his life due to the kunai on his neck.
    The fear and shock is aggravated by subtle manipulation of the opponents brain which leaves the opponent in shock and dismay and they loose hope and their will wavers seeing the might of their opponent.They are unable too use S rank and above techs for the following two turns.While the whole time the user is invisible to the opponent and can prepare for another attack.
    Restrictions
    *can be performed once per battle
    *given the nature of this genjutsu it is very difficult for non doujutsu users too realise they are in an illusion and is hence difficult or impossible to break
    *a 3 tomoe sharingan and higher can break the genjutsu
    *the genjutsu lasts for 2 turns only
    *if the user attacks the opponent while he is caught in the Genjutsu, the resulting pain will knock the opponent out of the illusion
    *can be used and taught only by Gaara of konoha
    *User may not perform genjutsu for the following 3 turns after use


    Of course, both Hawke's offensive techniques would be active. After all, Hawke used no third technique in his previous move and you specifically state that you initiate your second technique after Hawke's second technique has started activated.

    Hawke immediately follows up by summoning a great reservoire of Volcanic Water in the earth below you. Low enough for you to remain unaffected by the heat, but high enough for underground escape to become impossible. Timing the explosion with the Earth Smash, the reservoire explodes in an upwards-going, pressurized geyser as the two sections of rock slam together.

    (Kazan Suiton: Issui) Volcanic Water Release: Geyser
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user summons volcanic water underground, then causes it to explode abruptly releasing all the volcanic water above-ground in the form of a massive pressurized geyser. The user can then direct the volcanic water released from the geyser if he wishes.
     
         

  6. #6
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Continue
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member House's Avatar
    Status
    House is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    I'll be honest with you: you're the luckiest son-of-a-gun alive on this site. My Sealing Technique reaches Mid-range from where it's made, meaning that you're still in its line of fire, no matter where you are in 'mid-range'. Your Raiton technique saved your hide, bub.
    I assume that you are referring to your own right when you say 'right'?
    And there's no wall between us, other than your lightning technique. I specifically state that I create the Earth Smash on your sides, so it won't block my vision.
    No arguing, no mistakes in your move. Just a few things I wanted to point out.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

    As you start to gather chakra for your Lightning Technique, Hawke reacts with uncanny speed and places you in a Genjutsu of massive strength. Inside the illusion, you see the Inuzuka disappear in a great show of speed and suddenly feel the cold bite of a kunai scraping against the base of your neck. The illusion is tailor-made to fit the situation, featuring both Hawke's techniques continuing on as planned and the Inuzuka himself whispering 'I'll take you with me', loud enough for you to hear it.
    In reality, however, you simply don't manage to complete your Lightning Technique, 'opting' () to stand motionless, paralyzed in the same position you entered the illusion in.
    Not only does the illusion take precious seconds away from you, it also features a very real feeling of being inches away from the Grim Reaper's bony grip. Though you're undoubtedly an experienced Shinobi, the sheer amount of hopelessness and sadness that smashes against your mental defenses should leave your willpower almost non-existent. This also means that your reaction, if any, will be sluggish and clumsy. Not only that, but the mental stress takes such a toll on your mind that you become unable to use S and higher ranked techniques for the next two turns, regardless of whether or not you break free of the illusion.

    Remember that I don't loose sight of you at any time, so this move is quite possible. Should you argue that I, for some reason, did use my Mountain Smash to attack you from the back and front (which I didn't), I'll have you remember that you specifically state; "As I see the great rumbling of the ground and the two giant slabs of earth begin moving and rising out from the ground while I'm flying close to the ground to the right, I make a few handseals..." Meaning that you initiate your technique as the technique starts to rise, leaving me a small window to use the illusion.
    Yes, my Custom Armor decreases this illuson's rank to S-ranked. I'm aware.

    Since you initiate your second technique as Hawke's second technique starts to rumble, and since you haven't actually avoided either of his two techniques, you'd be left with about a second or two to break the illusion and escape.

    (Genjutsu:Migi ushiro)Illusion technique:Right behind you
    Rank:Forbidden
    Range:Short-Mid
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra cost:50
    Damage:-20 to user's health per turn due to extreme concentration and focus
    Description:This jutsu is one of the most advanced non-sharingan illusion technique.The genjutsu is activated only if and when the user can see the opponent's body.Then the illusion is cast and the opponent views the user vanish from sight,apparently nothing appears to be amiss but then the user feels a kunai on his neck(part of the illusion)and feels the hand and presence of the user behind him,the said 'apparition' is tangible to the opponent and he doesnt realise that he is in a genjutsu.The opponent is then in shock by the sudden disappearence and appearence of the user and also in fear of his life due to the kunai on his neck.
    The fear and shock is aggravated by subtle manipulation of the opponents brain which leaves the opponent in shock and dismay and they loose hope and their will wavers seeing the might of their opponent.They are unable too use S rank and above techs for the following two turns.While the whole time the user is invisible to the opponent and can prepare for another attack.
    Restrictions
    *can be performed once per battle
    *given the nature of this genjutsu it is very difficult for non doujutsu users too realise they are in an illusion and is hence difficult or impossible to break
    *a 3 tomoe sharingan and higher can break the genjutsu
    *the genjutsu lasts for 2 turns only
    *if the user attacks the opponent while he is caught in the Genjutsu, the resulting pain will knock the opponent out of the illusion
    *can be used and taught only by Gaara of konoha
    *User may not perform genjutsu for the following 3 turns after use


    Of course, both Hawke's offensive techniques would be active. After all, Hawke used no third technique in his previous move and you specifically state that you initiate your second technique after Hawke's second technique has started activated.

    Hawke immediately follows up by summoning a great reservoire of Volcanic Water in the earth below you. Low enough for you to remain unaffected by the heat, but high enough for underground escape to become impossible. Timing the explosion with the Earth Smash, the reservoire explodes in an upwards-going, pressurized geyser as the two sections of rock slam together.

    (Kazan Suiton: Issui) Volcanic Water Release: Geyser
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user summons volcanic water underground, then causes it to explode abruptly releasing all the volcanic water above-ground in the form of a massive pressurized geyser. The user can then direct the volcanic water released from the geyser if he wishes.
    Wish I had a CE which doesn't have any weakness like Volcanic Water... it's even better then HBA's Void release or RokuNB's Dark Release... F-ranked Genjutsu...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *While flying to the right and gathering chakra to destroy the just beginning Mountain Smash, I see an enormous amount of chakra reserve starting to disappear from my sight out of nowhere, you. As soon as you're disappearing from my sight, I can either guess that you're trying to hid your chakra which is useless since I am able to see you with my telescopic vision but I don't see you. As you're in any means disappearing out of my sight meaning I can't see your disappearing limbs with my byakugan, while this is going through my head, I look on my chakra flow and see it being disturbed, essentially leading to being a genjutsu. As my hands were already together as I was making the handseals, I inject chakra from my hand to the other as you completely disappear and start appearing behind me, dispelling myself with a jutsu especially designed for to correct my chakra flow from genjutsus without a hesitation, leading me to catch a glimps of you once again.*

    (Chakra Zesei ) -Chakra Correction
    Rank: S
    Type: defense
    Range: N/A
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user focuses and compresses the chakra in their thumb,then poke theirselves with it,thus sending in a wave of chakra into their body to correct their chakra flow, if previously disturbed.
    -Must be a hyuuga clan member
    -3 times per battle
    -allowed by Seto Kaiba.
    *I never forgot about the incoming walls so instead of doing my lighting technique, right after I had injected myself with chakra to break me out of genjutsu, my hand leaves the other while swinging my right arm infront of me upwards without a hesitation, in a position where you won't be able to see the movement of my arm because it happens infront of my chest and I'm facing in a way where you'll be seeing my back and I turn myself into a blast of wind which enables me to travel in a distance where I'll be able to escape the fastest way out of the Mountain Smash's reach which should be 45 degrees up. Since I was traveling to the right for all this time, I wouldn't be escaping clearly where the Mountain Smash reaches it's climax but on its side where I'm the most close to escape. For your vision, I merely disappeared between the walls while traveling to my right so you wouldn't have any idea that I had traveled upwards. I just might have did a hidden jutsu where it allows me to conceal my presence from you to see me or I might just done Izanagi.*

    (Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind
    Type: Attack/supplentry
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

    Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.
    *I reappear outside of the mountain smash's reach within mid-range in the time you're channeling your chakra into the ground to perform your volcanic water geyser, forming a handseal where you'll be left in a pitch black sight and your dog and your very armor since it's "alive" and similar to samehada, having you to "see" the geyser begin being spewed out of the ground completely blinded. Since I'm still flying towards the right but much more higher, the reach of the geyser wouldn't reach me in time then a sandcloud will cover the area cause of the explosion. After forming the handseal for the genjutsu, I throw several explosive kunais while flying more up, if my plan isn't disturbed, right towards you and up where the kunais will land around the area you're standing. As the sandclouds formed, the kunais will suddenly appear infront of you, giving you almost to no time to react due to not having doujutsu to see.*

    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.
     
         
    Last edited by House; 09-20-2012 at 11:19 PM.

  8. #8
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Last check. Continue. Zero, you can't complain about his timing when your own timing with the gen was boderlining time frame breaking (only reason I didn't deem it as such was the size of the mountain smash and its speed which would grant both of you some leniancy in terms of timing until it connects). Also, your fuuin has a short ranged bottom, mid ranged top and connects to eachother creating a "cone-like" prison. If he moves mid range, although he'd be beneath the top part, he'd be out of the cage since its bottom is only short range around, thus safe as everything happens inside the cage. Case of angles and geometry. Simulate it in Paint to see for yourself.

    So continue on please.
     
         

  9. #9
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Wish I had a CE which doesn't have any weakness like Volcanic Water... it's even better then HBA's Void release or RokuNB's Dark Release... F-ranked Genjutsu...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *While flying to the right and gathering chakra to destroy the just beginning Mountain Smash, I see an enormous amount of chakra reserve starting to disappear from my sight out of nowhere, you. As soon as you're disappearing from my sight, I can either guess that you're trying to hid your chakra which is useless since I am able to see you with my telescopic vision but I don't see you. As you're in any means disappearing out of my sight meaning I can't see your disappearing limbs with my byakugan, while this is going through my head, I look on my chakra flow and see it being disturbed, essentially leading to being a genjutsu. As my hands were already together as I was making the handseals, I inject chakra from my hand to the other as you completely disappear and start appearing behind me, dispelling myself with a jutsu especially designed for to correct my chakra flow from genjutsus without a hesitation, leading me to catch a glimps of you once again.*

    (Chakra Zesei ) -Chakra Correction


    *I never forgot about the incoming walls so instead of doing my lighting technique, right after I had injected myself with chakra to break me out of genjutsu, my hand leaves the other while swinging my right arm infront of me upwards without a hesitation, in a position where you won't be able to see the movement of my arm because it happens infront of my chest and I'm facing in a way where you'll be seeing my back and I turn myself into a blast of wind which enables me to travel in a distance where I'll be able to escape the fastest way out of the Mountain Smash's reach which should be 45 degrees up. Since I was traveling to the right for all this time, I wouldn't be escaping clearly where the Mountain Smash reaches it's climax but on its side where I'm the most close to escape. For your vision, I merely disappeared between the walls while traveling to my right so you wouldn't have any idea that I had traveled upwards. I just might have did a hidden jutsu where it allows me to conceal my presence from you to see me or I might just done Izanagi.*

    (Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind


    *I reappear outside of the mountain smash's reach within mid-range in the time you're channeling your chakra into the ground to perform your volcanic water geyser, forming a handseal where you'll be left in a pitch black sight and your dog and your very armor since it's "alive" and similar to samehada, having you to "see" the geyser begin being spewed out of the ground completely blinded. Since I'm still flying towards the right but much more higher, the reach of the geyser wouldn't reach me in time then a sandcloud will cover the area cause of the explosion. After forming the handseal for the genjutsu, I throw several explosive kunais while flying more up, if my plan isn't disturbed, right towards you and up where the kunais will land around the area you're standing. As the sandclouds formed, the kunais will suddenly appear infront of you, giving you almost to no time to react due to not having doujutsu to see.*

    ( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    That damnable wind-body technique...
    ___________________________________

    Since Hawke never loses sight of you before the Mountain Smash actually smashes together, he'd be observing your every move.
    I don't see where you turn around, leaving me to face your back. Where do you mention this? @__@ How you'll swing your arms in front of your body without letting me see the movement also puzzles me. Your Hyuuga must be a flexible guy with a huge upper body. Anyway, I just wanted to establish that until you completely turn into wind, Hawke would be, just as you mention doing in your move, catching a whole lot of glimpses of you. Actually, he'd just see you, without all the fuss.
    As you break yourself out of the illusion and immediately starts to swing your arms, Hawke's priorities change and he never completes the Volcanic Water technique. Instead, as you swing your arms Hawke recognises the movement, as it's a carbon-copy of what he encountered earlier in the tournament. Not only that, but Hawke himself, naturally, observes your miraculous transformation from man to wind, which is sure to convince him that your technique is, in fact, not Izanagi. Not only that, but with his Zatoichi Pulses, the Inuzuka can 'feel' the structure of your body changing, as you turn into wind and become harder to detect through the sonar-like pulses. Finally, Inuzukas have a really good sense of hearing. All these things combined should leave Hawke very prepared to ****er. So, right before you really begin to move at high speed, Hawke channels a great amount of wind chakra through the air, causing a disruption that forces you to transform back into your good ol' self.
    Though one could argue that you would've moved at least somewhat, the reach of the Mountain Smash is very great. I'm sure you'd be near the edge of the technique, but close won't cut it when faced with two gigantic slabs of rock. Furthermore, it's been two turns since the actual technique was used. Though our moves have been 'short' time-wise, it's starting to stretch. You'd have escaped with the 'Slicing Wind', but we're talking half a second here. I'm aware that you've been moving 'to the right', but that merely brings you closer to one of the sections.
    The sudden disruption of your move should leave you dazed for a crucial moment, as the two great slabs of rock smash together, crushing you between them. You'd barely manage to register the de-transformation before the rocks double-tap you.

    (Fuuton: Horobiru,suru) - Wind Release: Perish, you
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplmentary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (+10 per turn.)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will release a quite big amount of wind chakra out in the air which will cover the entire field. He then by using the wind chakra he will make it accelerate and fly around in an un-controlled matter creating disruption in the air/wind, this will cause wind jutsus to get canceled out the moment they will get performed as the disruptions in the air/wind will splitter it apart.
    ~ Useable twice.
     
         

  10. #10
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    18,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?
     



    Re: [Grand RP Tournament, Fight AC] Zero Kelvin vs House

    I don't see where you turn around, leaving me to face your back. Where do you mention this? @__@ How you'll swing your arms in front of your body without letting me see the movement also puzzles me. Your Hyuuga must be a flexible guy with a huge upper body. Anyway, I just wanted to establish that until you completely turn into wind, Hawke would be, just as you mention doing in your move, catching a whole lot of glimpses of you. Actually, he'd just see you, without all the fuss.
    This reasoning is correct. Your last move house was a mess. Look at this quote:

    While flying to the right and gathering chakra to destroy the just beginning Mountain Smash, I see an enormous amount of chakra reserve starting to disappear from my sight out of nowhere, you. As soon as you're disappearing from my sight, I can either guess that you're trying to hid your chakra which is useless since I am able to see you with my telescopic vision but I don't see you. As you're in any means disappearing out of my sight meaning I can't see your disappearing limbs with my byakugan, while this is going through my head, I look on my chakra flow and see it being disturbed, essentially leading to being a genjutsu.
    And this one:

    I never forgot about the incoming walls so instead of doing my lighting technique, right after I had injected myself with chakra to break me out of genjutsu, my hand leaves the other while swinging my right arm infront of me upwards without a hesitation, in a position where you won't be able to see the movement of my arm because it happens infront of my chest and I'm facing in a way where you'll be seeing my back and I turn myself into a blast of wind which enables me to travel in a distance where I'll be able to escape the fastest way out of the Mountain Smash's reach which should be 45 degrees up. Since I was traveling to the right for all this time, I wouldn't be escaping clearly where the Mountain Smash reaches it's climax but on its side where I'm the most close to escape.

    I understand what the core of your move is or what you intended to do (or I think I do) but its a mess non the less.

    However Zero, don't overestimate the hearing of an Inuzuka. The sense of smell may be excellent and unparalel but as far as I noticed on your bio, you didn't have sound release, thus sorry to say that even if you hear better than a normal ninjta, its not enough to post any kind of importance in this move. Not only that but that Mountain Smash has been going for quite some time don't you think? In the meanwhile after triggering it you did so many techniques. Lets be honest, its not quite a trigger tech right? You need to make it happen and focus chakra until it happens completely. Its an opinion I have that can be disputed but still, you forced him back into normal form, ok, which would make him fall to the ground in the middle of two gigantic imobile slabs of earth.

    So, this isn't a simple matter of having one side won against the other. So, it needs a judging.

    Both sides have a very...hum...weird interpretation of the time frame. And, in different ocasions I've noted this to each of you. Now, my ruling has taken into account what I felt was, in general the better conceived moves. The best described, the best formulated and the best thought out. However, this wasn't a very good fight and I think both of you can see it. So, House your moves are for the best part a mishmash of words and text that for the most part don't make at times sense, making your moves a mayhem of incomprehensible sentences and expressions. For that reason i'm going to attribute the win to Zero Kelvin. His moves were for the most part better conceived and better described.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •