Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts on 602

Overall I liked the chapter especially the way the conversation between Madara and Obito progressed. Whenever Madara went on a speech about 'this useless reality' Obito would interrupt him much like what Naruto usually does. It was good to see that Obito isn't easily persuaded by Madara's whole useless reality perspective, this sets up nicely for the revelation of Rins death. Also good to see goofy Obito was still there, which shows that traumatic event didn't change him and it was all Madara's doing. The explanation of how Madara was able to live so long with was what many of us expected. Same goes for Obito having Hashirama's cells. It looks like Madara did indeed create Zetsu with all the failed body parts lying around.

When it comes to Kishi's explanations for some of the most important questions, I wasn't completely satisfied. As I'm sure many of you would have pointed out, Madara apparently doesn't know how Obito escaped the boulder. Somehow Obito managed to teleport himself underground conveniently to where Madara was. Many of us would assume that Obito would have had to awakened his Mangekyou and teleported, but it is evident that he hasn't because he still has a two tomoe sharingan. This was one of the big mystery surrounding Obito and I hope Kishi doesn't skip it. Also, It seems apparent that Kishi is implying that Madara gave his Rinnegan eyes to baby Nagato. I have a massive problem with this but I will wait for the next coming chapters for a further explanation.

Last edited by Sentinelsgalore; 09-20-2012 at 10:09 AM.

~Soul Society~ 3rd Captain ll FREESTYLE ll's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My thoughts on 602

Sounds pretty good. I'm glad Kishi showed us more of Obito's goofy nature ! I miss the 'good boy'

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And the fact that Madara was chained to this huge Mazo tree for such a long time is quite disturbing indeed. It is yet to be revealed but I think he was there since the fight with Hashirama. 80 years of such cruel imprisonment can messed up even the purest mind, not to mention someone who had experienced the harsch reality of war like Madara. Honestly I begin to feel sympathy for him.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright.
    cool.
    your opinion matters to me so much, I just had to post.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool