No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Nagato killed madara! Must read!

No body know how madara die, people think he grew old and just die. however THAT IS NOT THE CASE. If what madara said this chapter about him seperating from the gedo would kill him instantly, then the one who kill him was nagato, indirectly of course.it happen when nagato summon the gedo against hanzo when he killed yahiko.

Nagato first used Gezo Mado when Hanzou forced Yahiko to kill himself, and that's when we first saw Nagato's face get all starved and crackhead-looking.And thats my only answer for madara death

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light give me power! BANKAI
    Ashenbakura

Re: Nagato killed madara! Must read!

nagato is from war 2 obito from war 3

FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored

maybe,it does make some sense,but then it makes none at all

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You really think Kishi would have Madara die by accident? He's a total Uchiha fanboy.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    stackin paper

It makes sense

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!

No, there's a huge time gap.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

The real question is what the hell happened to Hashirama?

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

A guy like madara decides his own death. I'm sure he just unhooked himself from the statue after he knew obito would carry out his plan. He already pretty much told us it was him after all that gave nagato his eyes, so i doubt nagato would turn around and kill the guy as a thank you. He's seen in this chapter selling a dream too, so if nagato ever did come face to face with madara he probably wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Gosh! I just realized we can add pimp to the list of all of madara's baddassary! "the only thing a pimp ever steals is a b*tch's mind"

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

I did think this at one time

Status
    Oct 2011
    Pinned down in an office, Capitol Building, Washington D.C.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    Not true, the Amegakure civil war and the Second Shinobi World War were two completely different things. Who knows when Nagato faced off against Danzo and Hanzo

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tobi~ View Post
    It makes sense
    Yah it would make sense, but I have to agree with Yusuke Urameshi:

1. Kishi would never kill the ultimate Uchiha "by accident"

2. Obito and Madara had a plan for Madara's revival, since they planned it out, I doubt that Madara died accidentally when Nagato got pissed off over Yahiko's death

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Procrastination Will Kill This
    Generation

After madara trained and brainwashed obito, madara decided he had done what he wanted to do and i guess passed it on to obito.
    the other thing is that he WAS REALLY OLD and could have died due to it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    nagato was introduced during the second war but yahiko, nagato, and konan formed the akatsuki during the third war

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bladechronicles94 View Post
    nagato was introduced during the second war but yahiko, nagato, and konan formed the akatsuki during the third war
    I agree but Umm yeah Nagato was from war 2 not going to argue that.. but he was also a child at that time If I am not mistaken. He was a teenager or adult at-least the same time or right before war 3.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He died due to old age simple as that.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe a big plot hole here, but still we don't know if it is the same mazou... 0__o

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He died due to old age simple as that.
    Your posts are so awful. You put zero thought into character development, plot development and any sense of the "hero's journey" which is even basic level of writing for American students. Every time I read one of your 1183 posts I want to kill myself because you make it out to be blatantly obvious that your OPINION is factual.

Anyway, I have a slowly developing theory on this, and honestly, I thought you would have come up with something .. more thought out(I think is the correct thing I want to say) Shodaime, as we both came up with a pretty clear and similar theory on some stuff a while ago that pretty much turned out all to be correct.

If I had to sum up my current though process it would be that Madara somehow willingly had to die. This is incredibly important due to the fact that Edo Ten revives people in their last state prior to death (I.E: Nagato is withered/weak) However, if you look at Madara he is in his prime. This indicates that more than likely before he died they completed the mastery of the 1st Hokage cells from Gedo -> where we see the primed Zetsu from. Now, I think it is very important that a singular frame is dedicated strictly to watching Obito's arm "Regenerate" in the last chapter. I think at this point it's safe to say there is some obvious Zetsu link here; but moreover,, what I'm currently thinking is that the first hokage properties, natural regeneration - absorbing surrounding life energy, are absorbed into a Zetsu that is then transfused into Obito, as well as Madara. This clearly would explain Obito's ability to heal half his body. Similarly, I think this will more than likely be a factor they take into consideration when fighting him in the near future. That is to say, target the body/parts that do not regeneration - same for Madara. Moving on though, due to the fact that Madara had some restricting stipulation on not being able to use his powers after transferring his whole body to something that can regenerate (I.E: his now resurrected and primed body) he had to die to be able to use his powers again, or at least something to that effect. I can't imagine him being in his prime and then just peacing out unless there is another back story we simply can't know/understand yet >.> If he was to use the resurrection from Nagato I believe he would have had zero restrictions on his powers, but as of now, he seems quite frustrated with the turn of events.
    edit: I want to say I'd even go as far as to say that the 1st Hokage let Madara live because he somehow disabled his abilities and the only way to remove the seal/limiting factor would be death and resurrection. Will probably type more about it over time if I feel like it >.> Don't like posting my theories on here too much anymore @_@

Those are my current thoughts, but I think more things will obviously be revealed as we go along. The most important factor I'm confused about right now is Obito. I'm still skeptical on everything, and mainly, the justification for the actions more so than the overarching theme he presents.

Last edited by Kyo7763; 09-22-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo7763 View Post
    Your posts are so awful. You put zero thought into character development, plot development and any sense of the "hero's journey" which is even basic level of writing for American students. Every time I read one of your 1183 posts I want to kill myself because you make it out to be blatantly obvious that your OPINION is factual.

Anyway, I have a slowly developing theory on this, and honestly, I thought you would have come up with something .. more thought out(I think is the correct thing I want to say) Shodaime, as we both came up with a pretty clear and similar theory on some stuff a while ago that pretty much turned out all to be correct.

If I had to sum up my current though process it would be that Madara somehow willingly had to die. This is incredibly important due to the fact that Edo Ten revives people in their last state prior to death (I.E: Nagato is withered/weak) However, if you look at Madara he is in his prime. This indicates that more than likely before he died they completed the mastery of the 1st Hokage cells from Gedo -> where we see the primed Zetsu from. Now, I think it is very important that a singular frame is dedicated strictly to watching Obito's arm "Regenerate" in the last chapter. I think at this point it's safe to say there is some obvious Zetsu link here; but moreover,, what I'm currently thinking is that the first hokage properties, natural regeneration - absorbing surrounding life energy, are absorbed into a Zetsu that is then transfused into Obito, as well as Madara. This clearly would explain Obito's ability to heal half his body. Similarly, I think this will more than likely be a factor they take into consideration when fighting him in the near future. That is to say, target the body/parts that do not regeneration - same for Madara. Moving on though, due to the fact that Madara had some restricting stipulation on not being able to use his powers after transferring his whole body to something that can regenerate (I.E: his now resurrected and primed body) he had to die to be able to use his powers again, or at least something to that effect. I can't imagine him being in his prime and then just peacing out unless there is another back story we simply can't know/understand yet >.> If he was to use Edo Ten I believe he would have had zero restrictions on his powers, but as of now, he seems quite frustrated with the turn of events.
    edit: I want to say I'd even go as far as to say that the 1st Hokage let Madara live because he somehow disabled his abilities and the only way to remove the seal/limiting factor would be death and resurrection. Will probably type more about it over time if I feel like it >.> Don't like posting my theories on here too much anymore @_@

Those are my current thoughts, but I think more things will obviously be revealed as we go along. The most important factor I'm confused about right now is Obito. I'm still skeptical on everything, and mainly, the justification for the actions more so than the overarching theme he presents.
    Do I care if you like my posts, no I don't, Madara was old and he had already found Obito to continue his work so he died so he could be revived later on. Why would you want me to come up with something else when this is most likely all there is to it.

Also I never said my opinion was factual, most of the time I post it's something that been heavily implied in the manga or outright stated, or completely obvious.

Also Madara was revived in his prime cause of Kabuto.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 09-20-2012 at 10:33 AM.