Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    TELL ME NOW

    btw, gl i guess and i want older Obito; lol, would be my first cannon Uchiha
    *Ignores you* >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Madara is uber cool >.<

    Smacks you with the Uchiha war fan ...

    "UCHIHAGAESHI!!!"
    No he isn't!!!!! he's just too powerful >_<

    *Uses Izanagi to disappear and re-appear in front of you*

    <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    Beautiful bio.
    And I think I've seen a Danzou bio lying around >.>
    Once Danzou leaves a new one comes xD
    Thank you

    And ya was Solf's but he dropped it, and i intend to make it to the test this time

    There must be a Danzo present
    Quote Originally Posted by Light... View Post
    Nice bio Dante.., Zoro!!!!
    Thank you o_o
     
         

  2. #27
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    ._o *brain has crashed*

    Who in their right mind would ever drop a Minato for a Danzo bio!? :S I Mean seriously >_<"
     
         

  3. #28
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    ._o *brain has crashed*

    Who in their right mind would ever drop a Minato for a Danzo bio!? :S I Mean seriously >_<"
    Me :3

    Minato is good and everything, but i'd do much better with the Sharingan, and Wood is pretty cool to have, plus gonna boost up my chances to get MS if i used Danzo in the MS test instead of a regular Sharingan bio
     
         

  4. #29
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    It hasn't been a month yet. Wth man?

    Anyway, nice bio, but I prefer Minato.

    Plus... All Danzo has in his Mangekyo Sharingan is Kotoamatsukami, it's TOO OP a Genjutsu, let's you mind control someone and they don't even know it.

    What's the point of going for MS?
     
         
    Last edited by -Logic-; 09-18-2012 at 03:41 PM.

  5. #30
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    It hasn't been a month yet. Wth man?

    Anyway, nice bio, but I prefer Minato.

    Plus... All Danzo has in his Mangekyo Sharingan is Kotoamatsukami, it's TOO OP a Genjutsu, let's you mind control someone and they don't even know it.

    What's the point of going for MS?
    Oh another guy like Migualon, how lucky for me :/

    For me Danzo is better, and a dropping a bio has nothing to do with taking the tests, and Danzo doesn't actually have the MS he just has the genjutsu, and passing the MS test meaning that you'd have to right to make any MS bio.

    Thanks, now spare me of the none necessary comments.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Miggy's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Oh another guy like Migualon, how lucky for me :/

    For me Danzo is better, and a dropping a bio has nothing to do with taking the tests, and Danzo doesn't actually have the MS he just has the genjutsu, and passing the MS test meaning that you'd have to right to make any MS bio.

    Thanks, now spare me of the none necessary comments.
    Scorps didn't let me have Nagato test nor give me permission before i could drop it, ask him yourself, so it DOES have to do with dropping bio
     
         

  7. #32
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Scorps didn't let me have Nagato test nor give me permission before i could drop it, ask him yourself, so it DOES have to do with dropping bio
    I'm sorry i'm gonna have to say this but......

     
         

  8. #33
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    17,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    I really like the layout and pictures of the bio
    I hope you pass the test and get your wood up.......along with your sharingan
     
         

  9. #34
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Oh another guy like Migualon, how lucky for me :/

    For me Danzo is better, and a dropping a bio has nothing to do with taking the tests, and Danzo doesn't actually have the MS he just has the genjutsu, and passing the MS test meaning that you'd have to right to make any MS bio.

    Thanks, now spare me of the none necessary comments.
    You have explained yourself well. *De-activates rape mode*
     
         

  10. #35
    Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    11,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    good luck
     
         

  11. #36
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some
    Posts
    15,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Why did you stole my bio's layout T_T
     
         

  12. #37
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    I actually like this biography. I've always been a fan of the two KG-concept. Though Mokuton and Sharingan isn't, in my oppinion, the most awesome mixture, Danzo is really one of the few biographies that just rock on a fundamental level.
    The guy brainwashed children and put stuff on their tongue.
    Whatcha gon' do 'bout it?
     
         

  13. #38
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    I really like the layout and pictures of the bio
    I hope you pass the test and get your wood up.......along with your sharingan
    Thanks and i'm gonna stick with the bio till i finish the test this time >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    good luck
    Thanks >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Why did you stole my bio's layout T_T
    Funny you should say that because i made this layout before you did you liar -.- it's the same as my Minato just with the generic font >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    I actually like this biography. I've always been a fan of the two KG-concept. Though Mokuton and Sharingan isn't, in my oppinion, the most awesome mixture, Danzo is really one of the few biographies that just rock on a fundamental level.
    The guy brainwashed children and put stuff on their tongue.
    Whatcha gon' do 'bout it?
    Well i work best with a Sharingan bio, i stayed away from it for a year because how much i used to rely on the Sharingan in fighting but now i don't anymore and Wood is just a boost up for me in this bio, never faught using Wood to be honest, but it's pretty much like my Aluminum, and it has some cool techniques, though the 10 techniques limit is kinda annoying >_>

    It's just that when i take the MS test with this bio, i'm gonna have a bigger chance of passing the test, considering Danzo's abilities, Izanagi and all, in the ordinary MS test i'd have to kill an MS Itachi bio, which is pretty hard o_o
     
         

  14. #39
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: ンゾウ志村ダ Danzō Shimura

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante.. View Post
    Thanks and i'm gonna stick with the bio till i finish the test this time >_>

    Thanks >_>

    Funny you should say that because i made this layout before you did you liar -.- it's the same as my Minato just with the generic font >_>

    Well i work best with a Sharingan bio, i stayed away from it for a year because how much i used to rely on the Sharingan in fighting but now i don't anymore and Wood is just a boost up for me in this bio, never faught using Wood to be honest, but it's pretty much like my Aluminum, and it has some cool techniques, though the 10 techniques limit is kinda annoying >_>

    It's just that when i take the MS test with this bio, i'm gonna have a bigger chance of passing the test, considering Danzo's abilities, Izanagi and all, in the ordinary MS test i'd have to kill an MS Itachi bio, which is pretty hard o_o
    As far as I know; that 10 technique rule doesn't exist anymore o_o
    Ask Scoops about it, though.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •