Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 267
  1. #1
    Better than Hashirama sasuke destroys poon's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke destroys poon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Sasuke has all that hate built up inside him, which makes him the ideal host for the 10 tails jinchuriki. Madara will be consumed by the 10 tails as Sasuke controls it.

    Sasuke might become the other half of the s06p along with naruto.

    THOUGHTS?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    How is Sasuke going to do anything while Karin is in prison?
     
         

  3. #3
    Better than Hashirama sasuke destroys poon's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke destroys poon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    How is Sasuke going to do anything while Karin is in prison?
    I can definitely see how this will alter things,

    +rep solid theory
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Persona 4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    How is Sasuke going to do anything while Karin is in prison?
    Was that a joke? because if it is Karin is about useless as she comes.

    Of course he will be!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 09-17-2012 at 12:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tower
    Posts
    10,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

     
         

  6. #6
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Was that a joke? because if it is Karin is about useless as she comes.
    yep totally aside from the fact she can heal people and is a sensor but totally useless
     
         

  7. #7
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Was that a joke? because if it is Karin is about useless as she comes.
    r u retarded
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Persona 4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Why is everyone so shocked about Sasuke defeating Madara and being the 10 tails host? but when it comes to Naruto everyone is like oh, no Naruto can do everything.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    You don't understand. Sasuke can not handle hatred, that is why he has been acting so selfishly. Naruto on the other hand has conquered his hatred.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Persona 4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    r u retarded
    Tell me why i am?
     
         

  11. #11
    Better than Hashirama sasuke destroys poon's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke destroys poon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by -Legendary- View Post
    i would appreciate it if you responded in a more constructive manner - Thanks.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Why is everyone so shocked about Sasuke defeating Madara and being the 10 tails host? but when it comes to Naruto everyone is like oh, no Naruto can do everything.
    Because Naruto with BM is much stronger then Sasuke. And because the show is called Naruto, not Sasuke.
     
         

  13. #13
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    hm, defeat madara? id like to see the fight but become the host? i disagree mate.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Persona 4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    You don't understand. Sasuke can not handle hatred, that is why he has been acting so selfishly. Naruto on the other hand has conquered his hatred.
    Hahahaha......"Sasuke can't handle hatred" that's the biggest i have ever heard.
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Was that a joke? because if it is Karin is about useless as she comes.
    She saved Sasuke on multiple occasions, so she's not completely useless.
     
         

  16. #16
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Tell me why i am?
    without karin sasuke would be dead :sy:
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Persona 4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    Because Naruto with BM is much stronger then Sasuke. And because the show is called Naruto, not Sasuke.
    Well last time i remember Sasuke never showed us any of his new abilities and if the show is call Naruto then why did Sasuke defeat him at the final valley?

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    without karin sasuke would be dead :sy:
    Hahahaha.......Sasuke has EMS now so there is no need for Karin.
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 09-17-2012 at 12:04 PM.

  18. #18
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Hahahaha.......Sasuke has EMS now so there is no need for Karin.
    and what about before with when Bee trashed him?
     
         

  19. #19
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPJH View Post
    Because Naruto with BM is much stronger then Sasuke. And because the show is called Naruto, not Sasuke.
    no sir no
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Was that a joke? because if it is Karin is about useless as she comes.
    Well Jugo and Suigetsu are only 2 people. If not Karin, who is gonna save Sasuke for the third time during his next fight?

    OT: I doubt it, he!l I doubt Naruto as So6P too, but I'm not Kishi so who knows. I'd much rather see Naruto as Hokage than So6P, and Sasuke as head of the Uchiha, all this So6P reborn stuff seems odd to me, but that's just my opinion.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Shouten's Avatar
    Status
    Shouten is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Hahahaha.......Sasuke has EMS now so there is no need for Karin.
    He'll need her if he plans on fighting Madara.
     
         

  22. #22
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Shouten View Post
    He'll need her if he plans on fighting Madara.
    gotta love how he forget Madara has EMS to and rinnegan and his Susanoo is way stronger
     
         

  23. #23
    i have 31 of them xXFLAVORSXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXFLAVORSXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    somerset, pa
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    AHHHHH IM GONNA WRECK IT
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    to combine your theory with another...what if sasuke becomes the bad ten tails jinchuriki and naruto becomes the good ten tails jinchuriki and there final battle will be a battle to see who is the better 10 tails host
     
         

  24. #24
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,744
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by xXFLAVORSXx View Post
    to combine your theory with another...what if sasuke becomes the bad ten tails jinchuriki and naruto becomes the good ten tails jinchuriki and there final battle will be a battle to see who is the better 10 tails host
    there would have to be two ten tails then
     
         

  25. #25
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Sasuke will defeat Madara to become 10 tails host

    Quote Originally Posted by Persona 4 View Post
    Hahahaha.......Sasuke has EMS now so there is no need for Karin.
    oh really and wht happens if sasuke is injuried
     
         

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •