Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Danzo as Madara?

Ok I have gotten into arguments with other people on the forums about this but it may be true after reading the latest chapter. Danzo may indeed be Madara in disguise. Although I am very skeprtical myself therr is a slight chance. based on the previous manga chapters it was assumed that Madara was still the Mizuksge which we all know isn't true.(unless he is using a different type of Jutsu to appear like a woman)Also why is Danzo all of the sudden interested in Anko's tracking of Kabuto. Why does he need to see Kabuto alive to help fix his arm and eye. Maybe he isn't Madara but Madara's brother who knows? It just seems very odd that all of this going on now like Danzo is very afraid of Naruto and wants to be back at full strength. If Danzou is Madara I owe Peaceful an apology.(and rep) But like i said I said I am still not convinced, Even though the signs keep pushing that way. Just a thought sorry if I wasted your time

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Danzo as Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Ok I have gotten into arguments with other people on the forums about this but it may be true after reading the latest chapter. Danzo may indeed be Madara in disguise. Although I am very skeprtical myself therr is a slight chance. based on the previous manga chapters it was assumed that Madara was still the Mizuksge which we all know isn't true.(unless he is using a different type of Jutsu to appear like a woman)Also why is Danzo all of the sudden interested in Anko's tracking of Kabuto. Why does he need to see Kabuto alive to help fix his arm and eye. Maybe he isn't Madara but Madara's brother who knows? It just seems very odd that all of this going on now like Danzo is very afraid of Naruto and wants to be back at full strength. If Danzou is Madara I owe Peaceful an apology.(and rep) But like i said I said I am still not convinced, Even though the signs keep pushing that way. Just a thought sorry if I wasted your time
    How do the signs keep pushing that way? As of recent events (Danzou after Orochimarus research in order to regenerate his arm and left eye) we've got even more reason to believe he is NOT Madara.

If he was Izuna, why would he have one eye when it's been made clear Madara took both his eyes?

And last, it wouldn't make sense if Tobi was the current Mizukage. Kisame recognized him as both the (former) Mizukage and Madara upon seeing his face. I'd rather believe Tobi will appear at the kage summit and there will be something that can relate the current Mizukage to Madara or explain why he was affiliated with the mist in the first place.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    How do the signs keep pushing that way? As of recent events (Danzou after Orochimarus research in order to regenerate his arm and left eye) we've got even more reason to believe he is NOT Madara.

If he was Izuna, why would he have one eye when it's been made clear Madara took both his eyes?

And last, it wouldn't make sense if Tobi was the current Mizukage. Kisame recognized him as both the (former) Mizukage and Madara upon seeing his face. I'd rather believe Tobi will appear at the kage summit and there will be something that can relate the current Mizukage to Madara or explain why he was affiliated with the mist in the first place.
    don't get me wrong i hope the same thing it would kind of ruin it for me if Danzou is Madara and when Kisane addresses Madara for the first time he does so as the Mizukage not the former Mizukage. I reall hope it is all wromg but it just doesn't seem to be that way. And like I said the Izuna thing was just a shot in the dark

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

don't get me wrong i hope the same thing it would kind of ruin it for me if Danzou is Madara and when Kisane addresses Madara for the first time he does so as the Mizukage not the former Mizukage. I reall hope it is all wromg but it just doesn't seem to be that way. And like I said the Izuna thing was just a shot in the dark
    The former part was just an addition of mine. There's no guarantee that he addresses him as Mizukage because he's the Mizukage at the time, there's plenty of time for him to have been a kage at some other point in time.

(Kinda like ex-presidents are still addressed as president.)

People should get over themselves, it's possible Madaras true identity is that of someone else but come on, he can't be 3 different people including himself.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

why dont you post in one of the 100 other madara/danzou threads? Im so sick of these threads right now, no offense to you.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

The former part was just an addition of mine. There's no guarantee that he addresses him as Mizukage because he's the Mizukage at the time, there's plenty of time for him to have been a kage at some other point in time.

(Kinda like ex-presidents are still addressed as president.)

People should get over themselves, it's possible Madaras true identity is that of someone else but come on, he can't be 3 different people including himself.

You are right but maybe there is a role he is playing in Madara's plot but at the end of he day only Kishi knows the truth. I agree with you though Madara can't be 3 oror people

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    why dont you post in one of the 100 other madara/danzou threads? Im so sick of these threads right now, no offense to you.

No offense taken and yeah I know thet thre are alot of other threads but i felt
    i either owed an apology to certain menbers i might have argued with and that some of the new information was important enough to repost. I personall don;t think they are the sane person but it makes my argument a little harder toy back up. Also not to offend you or sound rude if you don't like the topic or thread don't read it. No one is forcing you to read it thank you have a nice day

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Of course... Madara is Danzo and it is obvious...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    Of course... Madara is Danzo and it is obvious...
    You keep telling yourself that

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You keep telling yourself that
    Yeah i do. Your point is?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah i do. Your point is?
    It just seems... futile. I haven't bothered with all the theories on it but perhaps you care to link a few of them or maybe even your own.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It just seems... futile. I haven't bothered with all the theories on it but perhaps you care to link a few of them or maybe even your own.
    AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... So you have been rejecting the notion, wthout having read any good theory? Anyway, this is the best theory, from the best poster around the internet:[Theory] The Madara/Danzou Connection (Part 4) - OneManga.com Forums

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... So you have been rejecting the notion, wthout having read any good theory? Anyway, this is the best theory, from the best poster around the internet:[Theory] The Madara/Danzou Connection (Part 4) - OneManga.com Forums
    I don't bluntly reject anything because Kishi obviously likes to prove he can take it wherever he wants, and I have read some of them I just think that a lot of things are futile and insecure.

You really give the impression you're 100% certain he's Madara and that it's super obvious. I believe that the two of them have a lot to do with one another but not that they're the same person. I don't leave out that it could be the case, though.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't bluntly reject anything because Kishi obviously likes to prove he can take it wherever he wants, and I have read some of them I just think that a lot of things are futile and insecure.

You really give the impression you're 100% certain he's Madara and that it's super obvious. I believe that the two of them have a lot to do with one another but not that they're the same person. I don't leave out that it could be the case, though.
    Basically i am 99,9% because it is too obvious to be true...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This threads start to get boring... now everyone is madara...
    Why isn't Sakura Madara?...I mean I have a very strong fact...She has SPIKY HAIR just like Uchihas...haha beat that...
    (-.-)

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Ok, here it comes! Danzou took obitos left eye and transplanted, than joined akatsuki and said he was madara, he may already have known ST- jutsu, to teleport from place to place, remember in nagatos flashback when nagato went emo and stabbed himself in the back with rods and killed everyone, how did danzou escape? Space-time jutsu, thats how he escaped.

so how bout it?, there are many connections between madara and danzou as theories have showed, but its not nessesarely that danzou is madara, but the other way around.

but danzou cant be obito, since he appeared long before obito was born..

Last edited by Mugiwara; 07-03-2009 at 08:40 AM.

The Simpsons Sage O.O ElCapitan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think so.. first of all they got 2 different blood types, and also there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Madara's arm..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    I don't think so.. first of all they got 2 different blood types, and also there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Madara's arm..
    I cant find anything about madaras bloodtype on naruto.wikia.com

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its possible.... its his right arm and eye that's lost but obito's right arm and eye was lost via crushing of rocks too.... obito lost his left eye but maybe he switched his right eye to the left... orochimaru might have found obito and made him look old.........

what do you think???

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    I cant find anything about madaras bloodtype on naruto.wikia.com
    it's under past speculations, under Madara Uchiha and under trivia on Obito Uchiha

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    You really expected them to have the same stats?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You really expected them to have the same stats?
    Ehm, yeah.. if they are the same person, i think they should at least have the same blood type..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If they don't share the same bloodtype then they're not the biologically the same person, however it could be that Danzou/Madara are the same person through other means.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If they don't share the same bloodtype then they're not the biologically the same person, however it could be that Danzou/Madara are the same person through other means.
    exactly...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well im still gunna stand firm on believing that Danzo isnt Madara untill proven otherwise.

Which will be when we actually see madara's true identity!!!.

You can flame me all you want. But if it turns out Danzo isnt Madara then mm....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»