Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Comeone guys !!

    Yo guys where are we all going with dat danzo - madara - tobi stuff

    We are making ourselfs crazy about who madara is or who danzo is or who tobi is :confused:

    people were saying that the mizukage is Madara but i didnt see madara as mizukage i saw an hot chick and others said that danzo is madara and some say tobi is madara and some say obito is madara

    Guys comeone give us a break.. just wait till madara shows up and dont say weird things :D

    Hahaha

    Comments :D
     
         

  2. #2
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yo guys where are we all going with dat danzo - madara - tobi stuff

    We are making ourselfs crazy about who madara is or who danzo is or who tobi is :confused:

    people were saying that the mizukage is Madara but i didnt see madara as mizukage i saw an hot chick and others said that danzo is madara and some say tobi is madara and some say obito is madara

    Guys comeone give us a break.. just wait till madara shows up and dont say weird things :D

    Hahaha

    Comments :D
    Man All That Pay It No Mine Trust Me You Would'nt Think That People Know How Madara Looks
     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 07-03-2009 at 12:17 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Man All That Pay It No Mine Trust Me You Would'nt Think That People Know How Madara Looks Like And Just Let Him Walk Around The Village Like Its Nothing You Should Be Happy Simplied Minded People Make Me Feel Much Smarter
    Haha im just saying lets wait till we know where madara is or what his disguise is

    and im saying not to scream madara is that one or that one or he is the mizukage :D
     
         

  4. #4
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Haha im just saying lets wait till we know where madara is or what his disguise is

    and im saying not to scream madara is that one or that one or he is the mizukage :D
    Trust Me Its Not Madara Because Danzou Is 72 Years Old And Remeber When Tobi Said That The Story HAppened over 80 Years Ago So Madara Is About 20 To 30 Years Older Then Danzou And Second Why Would Tobi Show His Face To Sasuke When Sasuke Out To Kill Danzou??
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Trust Me Its Not Madara Because Danzou Is 72 Years Old And Remeber When Tobi Said That The Story HAppened over 80 Years Ago So Madara Is About 20 To 30 Years Older Then Danzou And Second Why Would Tobi Show His Face To Sasuke When Sasuke Out To Kill Danzou??
    ya your right i know thats why im telling dont tell stupid things like that
    And just wait till we see what is really behind that mask and the other things that are still a mystery
     
         

  6. #6
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Evryone is saying tobi is madara for 1 reason:-From whatever manga says we know only 3 uchihas are alive Itachi,Sasuke and Madara, so Tobi showed his sharingan everyone assumed him to be Madara(but it is an Assumption)

    Madara is assumed as Mizukage bcoz Kisame referred to him as Mizukage....
    And as uzicanSage said:-"Why Would Tobi Show His Face To Sasuke When Sasuke Out To Kill Danzou??"
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Oh shi- peaceful inc.
     
         

  8. #8
    DR SHINOBI fmcande's Avatar
    Status
    fmcande is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yo guys where are we all going with dat danzo - madara - tobi stuff

    We are making ourselfs crazy about who madara is or who danzo is or who tobi is :confused:

    people were saying that the mizukage is Madara but i didnt see madara as mizukage i saw an hot chick and others said that danzo is madara and some say tobi is madara and some say obito is madara

    Guys comeone give us a break.. just wait till madara shows up and dont say weird things :D

    Hahaha

    Comments :D
    thats the only mystery right now that we can discuss and talk about .
     
         

  9. #9
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Evryone is saying tobi is madara for 1 reason:-From whatever manga says we know only 3 uchihas are alive Itachi,Sasuke and Madara, so Tobi showed his sharingan everyone assumed him to be Madara(but it is an Assumption)

    Madara is assumed as Mizukage bcoz Kisame referred to him as Mizukage....
    And as uzicanSage said:-"Why Would Tobi Show His Face To Sasuke When Sasuke Out To Kill Danzou??"
    Tobi is Madara because he said so. I can't remember the exact chapter but I think it was shortly after the Sasuke-Itachi fight.
     
         

  10. #10
    DR SHINOBI fmcande's Avatar
    Status
    fmcande is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Tobi is Madara because he said so. I can't remember the exact chapter but I think it was shortly after the Sasuke-Itachi fight.
    he was not telling the true. he just telling sasuke that so he can control him
     
         

  11. #11
    hmmmmmmm mabye tjitzur's Avatar
    Status
    tjitzur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Haha im just saying lets wait till we know where madara is or what his disguise is

    and im saying not to scream madara is that one or that one or he is the mizukage :D
    i can se that you also are tried of hearing who tobi is
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Tobi is Madara because he said so. I can't remember the exact chapter but I think it was shortly after the Sasuke-Itachi fight.
    Yo m8 because he said so doesnt mean that its true but its also true that there are only 2 sharingan users and tobi is one and sasuke is one of them

    So its always a mystery :confused:
     
         

  13. #13
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Tobi is Madara because he said so. I can't remember the exact chapter but I think it was shortly after the Sasuke-Itachi fight.
    Yeah And The Sage Of The Six Path Lmao
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Haha
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yo m8 because he said so doesnt mean that its true but its also true that there are only 2 sharingan users and tobi is one and sasuke is one of them

    So its always a mystery :confused:
    there's kakashi
    what you mean is a uchiha not a sharingan user
     
         

  16. #16
    Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kensei-kun~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    no where to be found
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Comeone guys !!

    we will find out soon anyways
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Comeone guys !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    there's kakashi
    what you mean is a uchiha not a sharingan user
    ya thank you fore repeating me i ment the uchiha :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •