Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Why some people say that Rinnegan is a upgrade for sharingan ? Is it that hard to get it ?

    Rinnegan belongs to the Sage of six paths who had Senju and Uchiha power , The "body" and the "eyes" !

    Its a upgrade for both of the Senju and the Uchiha clan !


    If a senju where to get some uchiha dna or a uchiha sharingan he gets rinnegan !

    If a uchiha gets some senju dna he also gets the rinnegan !


    All the people out there who says that the Rinnegan its the next level for the Sharingan or that Rinnegan its a upgrade for the Sharinagn get over it !
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 10-31-2012 at 04:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Member huzaifa555's Avatar
    Status
    huzaifa555 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    space
    Posts
    861
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Ahm are you dumb. Its stated with senju dna ems evolves into rinnegan. All the sharigans are devolded versions of it. No one ever said its not that. you feel smart dont you?
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa555 View Post
    Ahm are you dumb. Its stated with senju dna ems evolves into rinnegan. All the sharigans are devolded versions of it. No one ever said its not that. you feel smart dont you?
    where does it say that in the manga ? Madara himself says you need to have both powers to have the rinnegan

    rinnegan is a new dojutsu not the evolution of EMS
     
         

  4. #4
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    EMS + Senju DNA = Rinnegan. It's not that simple as just taking a foddlers sharingan then boom u have the rinnegan.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    EMS + Senju DNA = Rinnegan. It's not that simple as just taking a foddlers sharingan then boom u have the rinnegan.
    Senju DNA + Sharingan = Rinnegan also !
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post

    im only gonna listen to the manga or Kishi.. not anyone else
    Yeah and Kishi showed there that Madara obtained the Rinnegan by geting Senju Dna its not a upgrade... Madara got a new dojutsu , the Rinnegan that is why he could also use EMS and Rinnegan when he whants !
     
         

  7. #7
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    [SPOILER]

    Yeah and Kishi showed there that Madara obtained the Rinnegan by geting Senju Dna its not a upgrade... Madara got a new dojutsu , the Rinnegan that is why he could also use EMS and Rinnegan when he whants !
    Well then why didn't Obito's Sharingan naturally turn into Rinnegan as well?
     
         

  8. #8
    रिवोलुशन Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    5,545
    Post Thanks / Like
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    âre you trying to say normal senju eyes would evolve into rinnegan if there are implanted uchiha dna ? :sy:

    now that is a senseless argument, to get rinnegan you must have to be uchiha.
    remember, people want dna from senju's (and not eyes)and eyes from uchihas (and not dna) .
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    âre you trying to say normal senju eyes would evolve into rinnegan if there are implanted uchiha dna ? :sy:

    now that is a senseless argument, to get rinnegan you must have to be uchiha.
    remember, people want dna from senju's (and not eyes)and eyes from uchihas (and not dna) .
    Okay have it your way senju gets a uchiha sharingan he still gets Rinnegan ! the powers of the sage goes both ways not only one way because uchiha fanboys whish so hard !

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    Well then why didn't Obito's Sharingan naturally turn into Rinnegan as well?
    Because you need either to have a death experience like madara had ... or you need to wait a long time
     
         

  10. #10
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Because you need either to have a death experience like madara had ... or you need to wait a long time
    I think 17 years would be long enough time to wait. Obito was nearly killed by Minato's rasengan, I think it would've happened by now.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    I think 17 years would be long enough time to wait. Obito was nearly killed by Minato's rasengan, I think it would've happened by now.
    you think wrong cuz madara waited until he got old as f......

    and he was on the verge of death i mean like dying not hit by a rasengan then just teleported away...
     
         
    Last edited by alexu9696; 10-31-2012 at 05:02 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post


    "the older son was born with the sage eyes"
    this pretty much sums it up.. only uchihas can awaken rinnegan and its the last stage of sharingan.. the manga already disagreed with this thread
    The manga dissagrees with you here

     
         

  13. #13
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    you think wrong cuz madara waited until he got old as f...... and he was on the verge of death i mean like sying not hit by a rasengan then just teleported away...
    There's some flaw to that logic considering if you can only awaken it when you are literally old enough to die at the drop of a hat, then the whole purpose of obtaining it would be moot. The idea of gaining some incredible power was so that you can use it. If you're so old you need to be hooked up to a giant plant then it is likely you couldn't use it effectively anyway.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    There's some flaw to that logic considering if you can only awaken it when you are literally old enough to die at the drop of a hat, then the whole purpose of obtaining it would be moot. The idea of gaining some incredible power was so that you can use it. If you're so old you need to be hooked up to a giant plant then it is likely you couldn't use it effectively anyway.
    Then youu need to be on the verge od death a death experience .... and you dont have do be old to have a death experience.....
     
         

  15. #15
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Then you need to be on the verge od death a death experience .... and you dont have do be old to have a death experience.....
    No apparently not, but since the only person to obtain it had EMS, had Senju DNA, and also had a near-death experience then let's assume that it is an evolved EMS.
     
         

  16. #16
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BRONX
    Posts
    1,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    numero uno.. edo madara is able to use ems and rinni because his edo is special it was brought back beyond its prime.

    tbh i still find it fishy how madara got the rinni out of nowhere decades later before he died it all of a sudden awakens ...not cool.

    the Rinni is the next level of the sharingan you need EMS and hashi not senju dna. hashi is special... can't do anything with senju dna.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    No apparently not, but since the only person to obtain it had EMS, had Senju DNA, and also had a near-death experience then let's assume that it is an evolved EMS.
    Well you can assume that..... but madara saying that you need senju dna for Rinnegan its ilogical to say its a evolved Sharingan !

    Also madara can used Both EMS powers and the powers of the Rinnegan we can assume that are both different dojutsu !

    Madara siwtched eyes from EMS to Rinnegan and i bet he can switch back to EMS again !

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    numero uno.. edo madara is able to use ems and rinni because his edo is special it was brought back beyond its prime.

    tbh i still find it fishy how madara got the rinni out of nowhere decades later before he died it all of a sudden awakens ...not cool.

    the Rinni is the next level of the sharingan you need EMS and hashi not senju dna. hashi is special... can't do anything with senju dna.
    In the manga its says senju dna not hashirama dna and now the rinnegan its not the next level of the sharingan !
     
         

  18. #18
    ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Xaviour is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ><> ♥ <><
    Posts
    15,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Why some people say that Rinnegan is a upgrade for sharingan ? Is it that hard to get it ?

    Rinnegan belongs to the Sage of six paths who had Senju and Uchiha power , The "body" and the "eyes" !

    Its a upgrade for both of the Senju and the Uchiha clan !


    If a senju where to get some uchiha dna or a uchiha sharingan he gets rinnegan !

    If a uchiha gets some senju dna he also gets the rinnegan !


    All the people out there who says that the Rinnegan its the next level for the Sharingan or that Rinnegan its a upgrade for the Sharinagn get over it !
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post


    im only gonna listen to the manga or Kishi.. not anyone else
    Ah I think you're hurt about what I said in the thead yesterday, I'll say it again. Sharingan evolves into Rinnegan, & the fact that simple math actually said more than 4 words + took the time to pull a picture says a lot.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    ofcourse you need both senju and uchiha dna.. the sage's son were born with the sage's body..
    everyone kinda knew this since chapter 560/561 - however you still didn't prove me wrong with the last stage of sharingan thing
    Now the picture you show me says... The elder son got eyes... the young son got body !

    You now say both got the body ? You now dissaprove your own proof....
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    Ah I think you're hurt about what I said in the thead yesterday, I'll say it again. Sharingan evolves into Rinnegan, & the fact that simple math actually said more than 4 words + took the time to pull a picture says a lot.
    you can say that all day the manga says that the rinnegan its the power of senju and the uchiha clan i already answer every question every proof.... so you can only wish that rinnegan its the evolution of rinnegan
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    if that was the case the sharingans on danzo's arms and shisui's magekyou would have turned into the rinnegan
    this is how i see it
    the older brother's bloodline thinned
    so for a uchiha to equal his eyes they get ms+ms=eternal mangekyou sharingan then the yang chakra the older son didn't inherit=rinnegan
    i think the older son's eyes was just and ems with his own unique design
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    if that was the case the sharingans on danzo's arms and shisui's magekyou would have turned into the rinnegan
    this is how i see it
    the older brother's bloodline thinned
    so for a uchiha to equal his eyes they get ms+ms=eternal mangekyou sharingan then the yang chakra the older son didn't inherit=rinnegan
    i think the older son's eyes was just and ems with his own unique design
    no because danzo was not on the verge of death like madara.....
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    no because danzo was not on the verge of death like madara.....
    yes he was
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Madara said it is and Madara is smarter than you, OP.
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: The Rinnegan is not the upgrade of the Sharingan !

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    yes he was
    No he used a seal and died !

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    Madara said it is and Madara is smarter than you, OP.
    Yes Madara said you need both power of he uchiha clan and the senju clan !
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •