Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 39
  1. #1
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    pictures














    Source: NF
    Credits: Nja
    Verification:confirmed

    土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
          自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
          赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアン コをさらにき つくしたような感じ)

    Starts off with Tsuchi-kage (Earth/Soil-kage) - he's actually a small old man.
    He's a stubborn old man that apparently threw out his back trying to hold his baggage on his own.
    He has two companions - Aka-Tsuchi (red-soil) and Kuro-Tsuchi (Black-soil). (of the companions - the man looks like Anpanman, the woman looks like Anko with a little bit of weight.)

          会談へ
    水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
        青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
        最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
        が 婚期が遅れる と勘違いし
        だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人

    To the summit
    Mizu-kage (water) looks like a Tsunade with a different hairstyle.
    She is with a man called "Ao" (Blue) and one of the Seven Swordsmen.
    The young one was being lectured for lacking patience - and the young one misunderstands being "late" to be associated with a delayed pregnancy. The pretty-looking one tells him to shut up and threatens him. (Translator's note: Just appears to be a semi-comedic exchange amongst them)

    雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお って
        いって部屋を突き破って出発

    Rai-kage (thunder) says this guy's a good, passionate guy. As he says "Let's GOOOO!" He blasts through the room and makes his departure.

    ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
         と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない 
         お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
         んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
     ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ

    To Naruto. Naruto brings them (presumably the two Kumogakure-nins) to an isolated place and is told to give them information about Sasuke. But Naruto refuses to sell Sasuke out...
    If you kill Sasuke - our village will retaliate and the endless chain of hate will perpetuate.
    Then what should we do with the hate that WE harbour? (again, presumably the two Kumogakure-nins)
    And Naruto's answer: you can keep hitting me until you're satisfied --> Naruto gets a beating


    んでダンゾウ
    To Danzou
      
    根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
    ダン 今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
       それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん)
       あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ   わしの 右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな

    Ne (Root-anbu): Anko has two monitoring her - shall we go forward?
    Danzou: Right now is an important time - we can't afford to do that now.
    More importantly, we need to find Kabuto (He may know my connection with Orochimaru).
    We need the medical data and experimental information from Orochimaru's work - that should be our priority.
    Since he may have information that may be useful to my right eye and right hand...


    CREDITS: nja and vered
    VERIFICATION: CONFIRMED



    んじゃさくっと

    土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
          自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
          赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアン コをさらにき つくしたような感じ)
          会談へ
    水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
        青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
        最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
        が 婚期が遅れる と勘違いし
        だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
    雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお って
        いって部屋を突き破って出発

    ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
         と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない 
         お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
         んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
     ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ

    んでダンゾウ
      
    根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
    ダン 今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
       それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん)
       あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ
       
       わしの右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな

    で完

    背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ


    Translation


    Description of the various Kages:
    wait for another translation, not up for it now.

    Naruto tries to get Omoi and friends to change their revenge plans and offers himself as a punching bag so they can vent their anger.

    Danzo-
    Root member- we have 2 watching Anko, shall we do it? (Off her?)
    Danzo- Now is a tenuous time, if we did it now it would cause trouble, more importantly, hurry up and find Kabuto, he knows about me and Orochimaru maybe, he has all of the medical data on Oro's experiments, finding that is the priority. It may have something on making my eye and hand work again.

    Description of the kage was skipped ...

    Tsuchikage = old man (with a Anko look-alike bodyguard apparently ?)
    Mizukage comes with one of the 7 swordsmen. (and one of the two looks like Tsunade with a different hairstyle)

    from shounensuki:

    Tsuchikage-sama: The Tsuchikage-sama is a small old man. He's a stobburn old man who strained his back, because he carried his own luggage himself. He's accompanied to the summit by two people, Akatsuchi (赤ツチ, "red earth") and Kurotsuchi (黒ツチ, "black earth"). They're a man and a woman... the man looks like Anpanman, the woman gives the impression of being strong/intense, even more than Anko.

    Mizukage-sama: A sort of Tsunade with a different hairdo. She is accompanied to the summit by a blue, middle-aged man and someone who might be one of the Seven Swordsmen. She's the youngest and has no patience. She's a beauty and mistook "if you preach like that, we'll be late" for "you're getting over your marriageable age," replying with a silent "I'm gonna kill you."

    Raikage-sama: This guy's beyond hot-blooded: Departing by shouting "Well, let's gooooooooooooooo" and breaking out of the room.
     
         
    Last edited by rahul; 07-01-2009 at 02:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Where does it say it's confirmed O_o
     
         

  3. #3
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Naruto tries to get Omoi and friends to change their revenge plans and offers himself as a punching bag so they can vent their anger.

    Pathetic. It probably means that Naruto won't even fight sasuke when they meet. I can't believe sasuke will get away with everything, that's why I'm cheering for Danzo.

    Naruto a punching bag? That's nothing new when you think about it. He's been a human punching bag since the beginning. I just hope those 2 will turn down his offer, he deserves a break, lol.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    cure his eye and arm?
    umm im feeling that alot of people will talk about sharingan on danzo's right eye.
    the kages will finely meet yeah gaara!!
     
         

  5. #5
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    it seems next chpater gonna be good with kages meeting
     
         

  6. #6
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Danzo searching for Kabuto... wants to cure his eye and arm... Noooooo !!!
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    I was thrilled about how Naruto had become less naive... guess I was wrong. >_>
     
         

  8. #8
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    I was thrilled about how Naruto had become less naive... guess I was wrong. >_>
    Naruto has always disappointed us. When we finally think he has grown up, become smarter and stronger, and it turns out were all wrong for thinking that.

    Naruto is too naive thinking the entire Konoha will actually start a war with the cloud shinobis if they kill Sasuke. No they won't. Only Naruto and Sakura might attempt that, lol.

    and I still can't believe he'll offer himself as a punching bag, why him and not Sakura? She's the one who deserves to suffer for a change. Does Kishi actually enjoy seeing Naruto get a beaten or something? Lame.
     
         

  9. #9
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    oh come on stop saying that just because history of the manga went on a different way of what you expected, it is only logical, what do you expected to be more reasonable to naruto to do??

    to retaliate, to ignore, to send sakura, not to think that the village would go for war , why would he not think of that? have you been reading naruto from the very start? don't you know the roots of naruto beliefs, the will and pure soul that he has, i don't care naruto to be naive.

    Look at sasuke the god of smartness and intelligence look at him so freaking pathetic that makes me sick. Let naruto fight on his own way, the way that changes people, the way that only naruto can, after all its was passed to naruto a great responsability, to change the ninja world, nobody is perfect and naruto is doing the best he can, this is what kishimoto is trying to say alrigth, if the story derivates a little bit from that line we are used to be, everyone starts looking down on naruto
     
         

  10. #10
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    oh come on stop saying that just because history of the manga went on a different way of what you expected, it is only logical, what do you expected to be more reasonable to naruto to do??

    to retaliate, to ignore, to send sakura, not to think that the village would go for war , why would he not think of that? have you been reading naruto from the very start? don't you know the roots of naruto beliefs, the will and pure soul that he has, i don't care naruto to be naive.

    Look at sasuke the god of smartness and intelligence look at him so freaking pathetic that makes me sick. Let naruto fight on his own way, the way that changes people, the way that only naruto can, after all its was passed to naruto a great responsability, to change the ninja world, nobody is perfect and naruto is doing the best he can, this is what kishimoto is trying to say alrigth, if the story derivates a little bit from that line we are used to be, everyone starts looking down on naruto
    ...

    Just what the hell are you talking about?
     
         

  11. #11
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    about naruto of course and the people who say that naruto is being naive again and looking down on him
     
         

  12. #12
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    Source: NF
    Credits: Nja
    Verification:confirmed

    土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
          自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
          赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアン コをさらにき つくしたような感じ)

    Starts off with Tsuchi-kage (Earth/Soil-kage) - he's actually a small old man.
    He's a stubborn old man that apparently threw out his back trying to hold his baggage on his own.
    He has two companions - Aka-Tsuchi (red-soil) and Kuro-Tsuchi (Black-soil). (of the companions - the man looks like Anpanman, the woman looks like Anko with a little bit of weight.)

          会談へ
    水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
        青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
        最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
        が 婚期が遅れる と勘違いし
        だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人

    To the summit
    Mizu-kage (water) looks like a Tsunade with a different hairstyle.
    She is with a man called "Ao" (Blue) and one of the Seven Swordsmen.
    The young one was being lectured for lacking patience - and the young one misunderstands being "late" to be associated with a delayed pregnancy. The pretty-looking one tells him to shut up and threatens him. (Translator's note: Just appears to be a semi-comedic exchange amongst them)

    雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお って
        いって部屋を突き破って出発

    Rai-kage (thunder) says this guy's a good, passionate guy. As he says "Let's GOOOO!" He blasts through the room and makes his departure.

    ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
         と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない 
         お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
         んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
     ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ

    To Naruto. Naruto brings them (presumably the two Kumogakure-nins) to an isolated place and is told to give them information about Sasuke. But Naruto refuses to sell Sasuke out...
    If you kill Sasuke - our village will retaliate and the endless chain of hate will perpetuate.
    Then what should we do with the hate that WE harbour? (again, presumably the two Kumogakure-nins)
    And Naruto's answer: you can keep hitting me until you're satisfied --> Naruto gets a beating


    んでダンゾウ
    To Danzou
      
    根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
    ダン 今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
       それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん)
       あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ   わしの 右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな

    Ne (Root-anbu): Anko has two monitoring her - shall we go forward?
    Danzou: Right now is an important time - we can't afford to do that now.
    More importantly, we need to find Kabuto (He may know my connection with Orochimaru).
    We need the medical data and experimental information from Orochimaru's work - that should be our priority.
    Since he may have information that may be useful to my right eye and right hand...


    CREDITS: nja and vered
    VERIFICATION: CONFIRMED



    んじゃさくっと

    土影様から 小さなおじいちゃんが土影様
          自分の荷物を自分で持ってぎっくり腰をしちゃう頑固爺
          赤ツチ・黒ツチってお供二人を連れ(男女男はアンパン○ンみたいなやつ女はアン コをさらにき つくしたような感じ)
          会談へ
    水影様 髪型を変えたツナデの様な人
        青っておっさんとなんとか7忍衆の一人を連れ会談へ
        最近の若いやつは 根気 がないな~そんな説教してたら 遅れ ちゃい~
        が 婚期が遅れる と勘違いし
        だまれ殺すぞ  っていっちゃう美人
    雷影様 こいつはいいなあつすぎる男 さあ いくぞおおおおおお って
        いって部屋を突き破って出発

    ナルトへ 人気のないところに連れてきたナルト さっさと情報よこせ
         と言われるが   やっぱサスケは売れない 
         お前らがサスケ達を殺しちまったらうちの里の奴らが~憎しみの連鎖~
         んじゃ今ある俺らの憎しみはどうしたらいいんだ?
     ナルトの答えは 気が済むまで殴ってくれ→ナルトフルボッコタイムへ

    んでダンゾウ
      
    根 アンコには2人の見張りがついていますがやりますか?
    ダン 今は大切な時期だ~そんな事をしたら大変だ
       それよりカブトをはやく発見するんだ(あいつは私とおろち丸の関係を知っているかもしれ ん)
       あいつがもっている今までの医療データやらおろち丸の実験の資料などを探すほうが先決だ
       
       わしの右目・右手に役立つ事が載っているかもしれないのでな

    で完

    背表紙とか見てなかったからスマソ


    Translation


    Description of the various Kages:
    wait for another translation, not up for it now.

    Naruto tries to get Omoi and friends to change their revenge plans and offers himself as a punching bag so they can vent their anger.

    Danzo-
    Root member- we have 2 watching Anko, shall we do it? (Off her?)
    Danzo- Now is a tenuous time, if we did it now it would cause trouble, more importantly, hurry up and find Kabuto, he knows about me and Orochimaru maybe, he has all of the medical data on Oro's experiments, finding that is the priority. It may have something on making my eye and hand work again.

    Description of the kage was skipped ...

    Tsuchikage = old man (with a Anko look-alike bodyguard apparently ?)
    Mizukage comes with one of the 7 swordsmen. (and one of the two looks like Tsunade with a different hairstyle)

    from shounensuki:

    Tsuchikage-sama: The Tsuchikage-sama is a small old man. He's a stobburn old man who strained his back, because he carried his own luggage himself. He's accompanied to the summit by two people, Akatsuchi (赤ツチ, "red earth") and Kurotsuchi (黒ツチ, "black earth"). They're a man and a woman... the man looks like Anpanman, the woman gives the impression of being strong/intense, even more than Anko.

    Mizukage-sama: A sort of Tsunade with a different hairdo. She is accompanied to the summit by a blue, middle-aged man and someone who might be one of the Seven Swordsmen. She's the youngest and has no patience. She's a beauty and mistook "if you preach like that, we'll be late" for "you're getting over your marriageable age," replying with a silent "I'm gonna kill you."

    Raikage-sama: This guy's beyond hot-blooded: Departing by shouting "Well, let's gooooooooooooooo" and breaking out of the room.


    Its Not Offical Because Usually They'll Let You Know Of The Pic Of The Spine And Cover Of The Book
     
         

  13. #13
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    but the mizu kage is madara so i dout this to be a real confirmed spoiler but either way good work cause it making people speculate
     
         

  14. #14
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    Posts
    8,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kaito View Post
    but the mizu kage is madara so i dout this to be a real confirmed spoiler but either way good work cause it making people speculate
    you dont know that madara wasnt a PREVIOUS mizukage...
     
         

  15. #15
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye Kaguya View Post
    you dont know that madara wasnt a PREVIOUS mizukage...
    that's right or might be like konoha's hokages, like is first hokage , second hokage, so it could happen to have two mizukages too
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    oh my goodnews the muzukage may face suigetsu
     
         

  17. #17
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    we will see one of the 7 swordsmen
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    gaara / raikage vs sasuke (and probably juugo since he will always protect him)
    its gona be great
    hope danzo dies
     
         

  19. #19
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Its Not Offical Because Usually They'll Let You Know Of The Pic Of The Spine And Cover Of The Book
    Only when the spine of SJ is Naruto related.. I wouldn't think it's always a Naruto pic...
     
         

  20. #20
    Member StopDropNRoll's Avatar
    Status
    StopDropNRoll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Alucard what is your siggy animation from?

    I had to write it hear because you have PMs blocked.
     
         

  21. #21
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    yes i found confirmed spoilers last week on tuesday w/o pics.......got no reps lol......next day was thread w/pics and a million reps.....rofl

    neways thnx......i think its real.....even though it has a lot of info, its jumping from kage to kage......

    p.s i wonder if the other seven swordsman has shark teeth like zabuza,kisame and suigetsu.........does the mizukage have shark teeth????

    also......i never thought madara was actually mizukage...that was more of a foretelling
     
         

  22. #22
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    , the Tsuchikage is a small, stubborn old man. xD
     
         

  23. #23
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    maybe mizukage is zetsu just henge and that guy from 7 swords man could be suigetsu?....
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Quote Originally Posted by unknowninjaname View Post
    maybe mizukage is zetsu just henge and that guy from 7 swords man could be suigetsu?....
    wtf r u on sumthin
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto 454 spoilers(confirmed)

    Focus instead on finding Kabuto (He might know my connections with Orochimaru

    wats that aboit
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •