CJ Lesson: Goku and Jacob Moore

*Awaits Goku2000*

I'll be teaching ya this technique:

(Katon:Guren) Fire Release: Crimson Lotus Flower
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user alters their stance to hold their arm behind them while pushing their fire chakra into it while also drawing on the surrounding heat giving it a faint golden and orange glow and the slight outline of a claw. After the jutsu is primed the user will swing their arm in an upward fashion releasing a wave of flames that cleave the ground as it goes along. The wave of flames is 10 feet wide. As it cleaves the ground it breaks apart the earth tossing around smaller rocks and minerals and other debris making it even harder to escape unscathed. Because of this, it makes it seem as if the waves of fire are "exploding" outwards, as shredded crystal minerals formed from the rapid heating of the earth fly towards an opponent. After the fire passes over the earth, it leaves glowing red gashes and cracks in the earth from the intense heat making it impossible to grow plants in those areas of the earth.
    *Can only be used twice per battle
    *Cannot be used two turns consecutively

So begin by taking on the required stance as shown in the description, and then......doing the technique exactly as it says in the description o_o It's pretty well explained how this is done and stuff so Id on't know what more to say o-o

So try it out

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: CJ Lesson: Goku and Jacob Moore

*gets here*

*bows*
    Thank you master *cries tears of joy*

Hashirama places his hand behind his back Rock Lee style and gathers fire chakra within that arm which gathers heat inside and gives my fist the outline of a claw. He then swings his arm upwards mightily and creates a raging 10 ft wide fire that tears through the earth. The fire breaks the earth apart heading towards a clone I made and melts other minerals within it. The fire that completely destroys my clone turning him into ashes.

Hashirama then attempts to use wood release on the area affected to no avail??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It doesn't necessarily melt the minerals in the earth as much as heat them up a send hot earth particles flying like super heated shrapnel instead. And it really, really depends o-o It's not ideal, but I imagine it possible to break through and scatter wood like shrapnel instead.

Anyways, good, you just learned Katon:Guren, now run off and add it to your thread you little scamp

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*yells like a high school teen girl and runs off to my cj thread*

Thankssss