Page 8 of 15 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 360
  1. #176
    chunin pinkspider2000's Avatar
    Status
    pinkspider2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilga7meshy View Post
    Pfft, Where was Sakura when Pain had Naruto pinned to the floor. IDK BUT IK WHERE HINATA WAS MMMMHMMM GURL !
    she was healing people and having faith in Naruto trusting that he could beat pain because she has faith in him that's what she was doing gurl
     
         

  2. #177
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    to be honest

    sakura or hinata.. i hope naruto ditch them both
    Same here lolx. I don't even think kishi will ever show who he ends up with, but i hope its neither of them.
     
         

  3. #178
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I don't like Hinata, hope it's Sakura.
     
         

  4. #179
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    no!!!!!! way!!!! sakura is just a play thing hinata is a serious thing.....either way they are lot a h*ll mofo's... in movie 6 RTN, hinata is hotta...hotta..hinata
     
         

  5. #180
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagen View Post
    sorry to all you hinata fanboys (me included) but i came across this page in the manga recently. It shows that it is most likely that naruto will get with sakura as his girlfriend instead of hinata

    Check the bottom left panel.

    EXPLANATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE SLOW:

    ''Just try not to pick a weird one...''
    - Naruto considers Hinata to be weird, i'm 100% sure he's mentioned that she is weird. (Think it was @ the start of shippuden) (i will hack out some proof if you ask)

    ''Try to find someone like your mother...''
    - Kushina is shown to get very aggressive very fast.
    - Sakura is shown to get very aggressive very fast.



    Edit: So much mad being posted here.... chill out guys, i'm a naruhina fan too, i was just pointing out this picture in the manga... jeez.



    WTF, You were not supposed to do this, hate you....we dont know here in NB, kishi is one of this...it will remind him he wrote that in his manga you provide evidence, if you like hinata, you dont need to spill this with a mangascan/proof hinata is a ***king HOT
     
         

  6. #181
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    WTF, You were not supposed to do this, hate you....we dont know here in NB, kishi is one of this...it will remind him he wrote that in his manga you provide evidence, if you like hinata, you dont need to spill this with a mangascan/proof hinata is a ***king HOT
    He is a rational fan, unlike some others...
    And being hot has nothing to do with feelings...
     
         

  7. #182
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    WTF, You were not supposed to do this, hate you....we dont know here in NB, kishi is one of this...it will remind him he wrote that in his manga you provide evidence, if you like hinata, you dont need to spill this with a mangascan/proof hinata is a ***king HOT
    Can someone translate this for me?
    Something about hate towards the OP and Hinata being Hot.

    On topic:

    Kushina said to find a girl like Kushina and not a weird one, but she also said to eat healthy and to avoid Jiraiya (the this last thing being a bit of a joke). All Naruto does is eat Ramen(not healthy at all) and he didnt avoid Jiraiya either . Naruto has indeed mentioned that he thinks Hinata is weird(he even said it in her face, right before he went to battle Neji in the chunin exam), but he also said to Hinata, that he likes girls like her.

    At the start of the series, I felt that Hinata saw Naruto more as an Idol. One she admired, rather than someone she was in love with. However, we know for sure now, that she loves him.

    Sakura cannot let go of Sasuke. Even though he tryed to kill her, she still is not sure, who she should save, if both are on the ground with heavy damage. Sure she cares about Naruto, but she doesnt share the same feelings for Naruto that Hinata does. At least not yet (if it ever becomes yet at all).

    I believe this can go in any direction.
    Naruto might not even end up with either of them.
     
         

  8. #183
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I don't like Hinata.
    Hopefully Sakura chooses Naruto...
     
         

  9. #184
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Can someone translate this for me?
    Something about hate towards the OP and Hinata being Hot.

    On topic:

    Kushina said to find a girl like Kushina and not a weird one, but she also said to eat healthy and to avoid Jiraiya (the this last thing being a bit of a joke). All Naruto does is eat Ramen(not healthy at all) and he didnt avoid Jiraiya either . Naruto has indeed mentioned that he thinks Hinata is weird(he even said it in her face, right before he went to battle Neji in the chunin exam), but he also said to Hinata, that he likes girls like her.

    At the start of the series, I felt that Hinata saw Naruto more as an Idol. One she admired, rather than someone she was in love with. However, we know for sure now, that she loves him.

    Sakura cannot let go of Sasuke. Even though he tryed to kill her, she still is not sure, who she should save, if both are on the ground with heavy damage. Sure she cares about Naruto, but she doesnt share the same feelings for Naruto that Hinata does. At least not yet (if it ever becomes yet at all).

    I believe this can go in any direction.
    Naruto might not even end up with either of them.
    Avoid Jiraiya was more like a joke and we know it.
    And the ramen thing, let's not forget who was the one to have ramen as the fav. meal as well? Yup, Kushina.
    So in the end he did things like his mother.

    Hmm, not to be mean or anything, when was that?
    As for Sakura saying who she should save, that was anime-wise, not cannon.

    And about Sakura, nothing's sure, Kishi keeps hiding her feelings.
     
         

  10. #185
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hmm, not to be mean or anything, when was that?
    You are mean Chatte .
    Anyway, I suppose you are referring to Naruto complimenting Hinata and that he likes girls like her?
    Here are the pages. Naruto and Hinata meet right before the Final Chunin exams.






    Hmm in this translation he uses the word person. I have seen them with the word girl as well.
    Anyway, he expresses that he likes the type she is, even though he used to think she was a bit weird.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 11-18-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  11. #186
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    You are mean Chatte .
    Anyway, I suppose you are referring to Naruto complimenting Hinata and that he likes girls like her?
    Here are the pages. Naruto and Hinata meet right before the Final Chunin exams.






    Hmm in this translation he uses the word person. I have seen them with the word girl as well.
    Anyway, he expresses that he likes the type she is, even though she thinks she is a bit weird.
    And now I will be mean once again, mwuhahha.
    Not intended, though.
    Now, I remember.
    Now, I guess this could be used by the NaruHina shippers, however there is a difference.
    He said I like people like you, not girls like you, meaning that he likes people like those because are similar to his "failure" state.
    He would've said that to any other person, being even a boy.
    And not forget also that at that time, he was crrraaaazy in love with Sakura.
     
         

  12. #187
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And now I will be mean once again, mwuhahha.
    Not intended, though.
    Now, I remember.
    Now, I guess this could be used by the NaruHina shippers, however there is a difference.
    He said I like people like you, not girls like you, meaning that he likes people like those because are similar to his "failure" state.
    He would've said that to any other person, being even a boy.
    And not forget also that at that time, he was crrraaaazy in love with Sakura.
    I swear i have seen them with the word girl instead of person as well .
    At least the translation was girl in the anime, or I am seeing things...

    Tbh, i dont mind if naruto ends up with Sakura, Hinata or someone else.

    Its still not certain which direction the story goes imo and what type of bond Naruto has with Sakura and Hinata. More of a friendship brother sister type of bond, or being together as husband and wife.

    If his future wife, has to look like his mother, than Hinata is out.
    On the other hand, there is another female in this series, who is maybe even more similar to Kushina.
    Her name is Karin and she is even an Uzumaki.So if the rule applies to be similar to Kushina, than Sakura has competition from Karin .
    Both like Sasuke...:?

    Anyway, my gut feeling says Naruto will be together with Sakura in the end, but with Kishi you never know for sure. Edit: mainly due to those pictures where Minato is holding Kushina and rescueing her and Naruto holding Sakura and rescueing her (and some more of these events).
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 11-18-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  13. #188
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    I swear i have seen them with the word girl instead of person as well .
    At least the translation was girl in the anime, or I am seeing things...

    Tbh, i dont mind if naruto ends up with Sakura, Hinata or someone else.

    Its still not certain which direction the story goes imo and what type of bond Naruto has with Sakura and Hinata. More of a friendship brother sister type of bond, or being together as husband and wife.

    If his future wife, has to look like his mother, than Hinata is out.
    On the other hand, there is another female in this series, who is maybe even more similar to Kushina.
    Her name is Karin and she is even an Uzumaki.So if the rule applies to be similar to Kushina, than Sakura has competition from Karin .
    Both like Sasuke...:?

    Anyway, my gut feeling says Naruto will be together with Sakura in the end, but with Kishi you never know for sure. Edit: mainly due to those pictures where Minato is holding Kushina and rescueing her and Naruto holding Sakura and rescueing her (and some more of these events).
    Not to be mean, once again, or anything, but it is fairly known that Studio Pierrot favors Hinata.
    It's no secret to anyone so why not add this little detail here and there to change things?
    And they've been downplaying Sakura to the depths. Why do you think she is so hated?
    I could show you hundreds of instances where they downplay her, but I guess this is fairly visible to naked eye.

    And as well, I could offer more examples than that one with Naruto saving Sakura being similar with Minato and Kushina and this whole parallel between them, but people will say that I'm biased and favor Sakura that I'm a Sakura fangirl that I hate Hinata and bla bla.

    But it's the reality. Naruto and Sakura have been the only ones to grow as a pair, with SasuSaku and NaruHina is only one sided, while NaruSaku you do have connection and the feeling element.

    Plus, why Kishi would dedicate a page in the databook talking about Sakura's feelings towards Naruto whereas for Hinata he showed her as Naruto would be her pillar of confidence, something like that.

    Another thing that was visible from kilometers, Kishi said it in one interview he'll be showing Hinata's feelings, thing that NaruHina fans found it celestial, lol.
    But he never said that he will be showing Naruto's feelings towards her or if he will develop feelings for her, other than friendship ones, that was clearly shown.

    And once again I come, why he is so elusive when it comes to Sakura's feelings if he would had nothing to hide?
    Why is it that everytime he clearly shows Hinata's feelings for Naruto, he comes and BAM! Shows just a part of Sakura's feelings towards her.
    It's every time like that. No matter how much of NaruHina or SasuSaku he shows, he always come with a counteract for each of them with NaruSaku.

    In the end, I could care less how they end up as long as everybody is happy, but not seeing how they have grown-up as a pair, more than any other pair in the story, is pure blindness.
     
         

  14. #189
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Not to be mean, once again, or anything, but it is fairly known that Studio Pierrot favors Hinata.
    It's no secret to anyone so why not add this little detail here and there to change things?
    And they've been downplaying Sakura to the depths. Why do you think she is so hated?
    I could show you hundreds of instances where they downplay her, but I guess this is fairly visible to naked eye.
    Studie Pierrot is the anime studio I assume. I really dont keep myself busy with a studio having hidden intentions like favoring Hinata and downplaying Sakura. I can remember an outro or ending, of a girl similar to Hinata on a bicycle and some ova of Sakura getting mad at the animators, because of that ending. Telling them that she is the heroine and not Hinata. There are probably a few more things.

    In the end, it wont matter a huge deal what the anime studio favors or not, cause if Kishi will make Naruto end up with Sakura, than the anime studio has to follow. They cant swap her out for Hinata .

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    In the end, I could care less how they end up as long as everybody is happy, but not seeing how they have grown-up as a pair, more than any other pair in the story, is pure blindness.
    Well there is a huge lack of pairs in general in the series.
    You are on some sort of mean streak . What about my gut feeling .

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    And about Sakura, nothing's sure, Kishi keeps hiding her feelings.
    Ooh nothings sure? That is pure blindness!! :D
    Joke. Dont be mean again
     
         

  15. #190
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    I hope this topic is not asked again. This Q has already been ans Naruto knows hinata loves him and sakura's love for sasuke is real.
     
         

  16. #191
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Studie Pierrot is the anime studio I assume. I really dont keep myself busy with a studio having hidden intentions like favoring Hinata and downplaying Sakura. I can remember an outro or ending, of a girl similar to Hinata on a bicycle and some ova of Sakura getting mad at the animators, because of that ending. Telling them that she is the heroine and not Hinata. There are probably a few more things.
    Well, one of the main reasons Sakura is hated is because of how Studio Pierrot portrays her and you can't contradict me on that.
    How many people don't say Sakura is abusive because she beats Naruto, thing seen in the anime whereas in the manga we barely see it, It's not even 10 times while Studio Pierrot has been using this as a comedic-relief. Things that the fans didn't understood, however, drawing her bad and stuff like that. She has no boobs (since this is one of the most used reasons to hate her) in the anime, whereas in the manga she does have.

    Example:



    Whereas the episode with Hinata they did it such a drama and filled with so many scenes that everybody got so over-emotional, OMG poor Hinata, whereas in the manga Pain quickly dismisses her. No drama inserted.

    Don't get me wrong, I like them both, I just hate when people get over-excited and bash over Sakura to show how good Hinata is. In my eyes, this makes Hinata uglier, not prettier as a character.

    Thanks God I keep my cool and don't mind what people say about both of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    In the end, it wont matter a huge deal what the anime studio favors or not, cause if Kishi will make Naruto end up with Sakura, than the anime studio has to follow. They cant swap her out for Hinata .
    True that.


    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Well there is a huge lack of pairs in general in the series.
    You are on some sort of mean streak . What about my gut feeling .
    Yes there is, however Naruto and Sakura have been hinted every since the beginning of the manga. "The pair's growth" chapther, in the Shippuden, when they both fight against Kakashi. Even if it's about fight, why Kishi had to put the pair? If you know what I mean.
    Really now?
    How blind can you be not to see those things?

    Awww, sorry!
    Didn't mean to upset the lil' cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Ooh nothings sure? That is pure blindness!! :D
    Joke. Dont be mean again
    Hahah, I see what you did there.
    You made me laugh so you get away.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-18-2012 at 10:51 PM.

  17. #192
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Actually Kishi said a while back that Hinata would make a better heroine then Sakura because she has a more interesting backstory. If who Naruto ends up with is ever settled I see it being Hinata. A running theme is that she helps inspire Naruto to never give up (Pain and Neji) and Naruto inspire's Hinata (Neji and during the war). When Naruto defeated Neji he was wondering if Hinata was watching and he was shown to be very protective of her (his anger when she was beaten by Pain and Neji). While Kishi has developed Naruto and Sakura, I have never seen Sakura display romantic feelings for Naruto (more like big sister feelings). While Naruto has shown to care about Hinata as more than just a friend.

    As for Kishi not being big on explaining Sakura's feelings for Naruto in the data book, that may simply to be keeping the debate going. If he confirms that Sakura does or doesn't love Naruto the debates over.

    Oh and Itachi also mentioned that Minato only became Hokage because of Kushina, then Naruto said that he only defeated Pain because of Hinata.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 11-18-2012 at 10:24 PM.

  18. #193
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, one of the main reasons Sakura is hated is because of how Studio Pierrot portrays her and you can't contradict me on that.
    How many people don't say Sakura is abusive because she beats Naruto, thing seen in the anime whereas in the manga we barely see it, It's not even 10 times while Studio Pierrot has been using this as a comedic-relief. Things that the fans didn't understood, however, drawing her bad and stuff like that. She has no boobs (since this is one of the most used reasons to hate her) in the anime, whereas in the manga she does have.

    Example:



    Whereas the episode with Hinata they did it such a drama and filled with so many scenes that everybody got so over-emotional, OMG poor Hinata, whereas in the manga Pain quickly dismisses her. No drama inserted.

    Don't get me wrong, I like them both, I just hate when people get over-excited and bash over Sakura to show how good Hinata is. In my eyes, this makes Hinata uglier, not prettier as a character.

    Thanks God I keep my cool and don't mind what people say about both of them.



    True that.




    Yes there is, however Naruto and Sakura have been hinted every since the beginning of the manga. "The pair's growth" chapther, in the Shippuden, when they both fight against Kakashi. Even if it's about fight, why Kishi had to put the pair? If you know what I mean.
    Really now?
    How blind can you be not to see those things?

    Awww, sorry!
    Didn't mean to upset the lil' cat.



    Hahah, I see what you did there.
    You made me laugh so you get away.
    Just to clear something up, cause you seem to be in a bit of attack or defensive mode, or both.
    Or a mix of loads of stuff, among them being really passionate about a character .
    Anyway, to clear something up, I am not some anti Sakura or pro Pierrot studios guy.
    About the punching. Punching Naruto brings a bit of comedy to the table, which could work in Sakura her advantage (popularity wise). That is how it works for me at least.

    The pairings, I can see them as well, but people can change, Kishi can change his mind to surprise readers and if everything is already clear (without different possibilities) from the very start, that would be a tad boring right?
    I am just keeping an open mind to possibilities (even if they are small).

    Sakura her flatness is quite undeniable in the anime compared to her more curvy appearance in the manga indeed.
    It is really unnecessary as well. Its not like her character is to revealing or that she forms a danger of turning this anime into 18+ or something .
    Hinata is curvy in both, (I noticed with my blind eyes ) but you really need to be blind not to notice that .

    Thanks for the hug .
     
         

  19. #194
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Actually Kishi said a while back that Hinata would make a better heroine then Sakura because she has a more interesting backstory. If who Naruto ends up with is ever settled I see it being Hinata. A running theme is that she helps inspire Naruto to never give up (Pain and Neji) and Naruto inspire's Hinata (Neji and during the war). When Naruto defeated Neji he was wondering if Hinata was watching and he was shown to be very protective of her (his anger when she was beaten by Pain and Neji). While Kishi has developed Naruto and Sakura, I have never seen Sakura display romantic feelings for Naruto (more like big sister feelings). While Naruto has shown to care about Hinata as more than just a friend.

    As for Kishi not being big on explaining Sakura's feelings for Naruto in the data book, that may simply to be keeping the debate going. If he confirms that Sakura does or doesn't love Naruto the debates over.

    Oh and Itachi also mentioned that Minato only became Hokage because of Kushina, then Naruto said that he only defeated Pain because of Hinata.
    He said it would made (as in other's opinions). I see that people took that literally.
    And what he did with Hinata, he would've done it with any other person to whom Neji would've talked like that.
    That whole thing was to emphasis other stuff, not a possible pairing.
    Yes, he was wondering if Hinata was watching because he wanted her to see that the thing with people cannot change which Neji said, was wrong. To prove her that he was wrong.
    Neji could've fought anyone else and tell the thing about the future that cannot be changed and Naruto would've reacted the same.
    Sakura did display romantic feelings towards him, she blushed around him, he made her heart go pumping.
    That is romantic feeling.
    And sorry, but Naruto only showed to care about Hinata just as a friend. And has encouraged her because she always lacks confidence. Naruto would encourage anyone who lacks confidence be it Hinata or Ino (for example).

    It's not just about to keep the debate on, Kishi said from the very beginning that a pair was established and has hinted at them from the very first series when even Sakura found herself feeling stuff for Naruto that she couldn't even explain.

    And no, there he was referring at everyone, not just Hinata.
    Let's get facts straight.



    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Just to clear something up, cause you seem to be in a bit of attack or defensive mode, or both.
    Or a mix of loads of stuff, among them being really passionate about a character .
    Anyway, to clear something up, I am not some anti Sakura or pro Pierrot studios guy.
    About the punching. Punching Naruto brings a bit of comedy to the table, which could work in Sakura her advantage (popularity wise). That is how it works for me at least.

    The pairings, I can see them as well, but people can change, Kishi can change his mind to surprise readers and if everything is already clear (without different possibilities) from the very start, that would be a tad boring right?
    I am just keeping an open mind to possibilities (even if they are small).

    Sakura her flatness is quite undeniable in the anime compared to her more curvy appearance in the manga indeed.
    It is really unnecessary as well. Its not like her character is to revealing or that she forms a danger of turning this anime into 18+ or something .
    Hinata is curvy in both, (I noticed with my blind eyes ) but you really need to be blind not to notice that .

    Thanks for the hug .
    Sorry if I seemed like that, none of them intended, I am actually very chill. Seems like I seem different.
    Though yes, I am passionate about things.

    I know it was for comedic relief, sorry if things sounded wrong, I said it myself, however narrow-minded people use it as a "anti-feat" of something like this even exists.
    In the downplaying I gave the example with the pic and also, let's remember that the studio gave her feats never shown in the manga. I would've liked it to see in the manga, however, unfortunately, Kishi had other plans.

    And with the changing of pairings, I see it happening as well, but mostly being fan service. Kishi kinda showed some signs of fan service and letting himself led by others.
    He wanted to have Tsunade fight Pein however the editors told him different and he did it.
    So I see a situation like this happening as well. Let's be serious, NaruHina fan base is big, though quite illogical, but it doesn't matter when in the middle there's money, so yeah, I see Kishi doing this.
    But I could care less in the end... I am a multishipper, so I'd win either way.

    And you're welcome here's another
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-18-2012 at 10:56 PM.

  20. #195
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    He said it would made (as in other's opinions). I see that people took that literally.
    And what he did with Hinata, he would've done it with any other person to whom Neji would've talked like that.
    That whole thing was to emphasis other stuff, not a possible pairing.
    Yes, he was wondering if Hinata was watching because he wanted her to see that the thing with people cannot change which Neji said, was wrong. To prove her that he was wrong.
    Neji could've fought anyone else and tell the thing about the future that cannot be changed and Naruto would've reacted the same.
    Sakura did display romantic feelings towards him, she blushed around him, he made her heart go pumping.
    That is romantic feeling.
    And sorry, but Naruto only showed to care about Hinata just as a friend. And has encouraged her because she always lacks confidence. Naruto would encourage anyone who lacks confidence be it Hinata or Ino (for example).

    It's not just about to keep the debate on, Kishi said from the very beginning that a pair was established and has hinted at them from the very first series when even Sakura found herself feeling stuff for Naruto that she couldn't even explain.

    And no, there he was referring at everyone, not just Hinata.
    Let's get facts straight.

    Then why is Hinata always the one who causes Naruto to be inspired to win fights. Why not someone else? Why is Hinata the one who Kishi used to inspire Naruto? Why was she used in the Naruto vs Pain fight to drive Naruto into the 6 tailed state? Kishi used her for those purposes yet Sakura was not.

    When Naruto and Hinata met on the battle field Naruto credited her with being the only one who came out to save him and stated he would have lost if it wasn't for her. Why not Sakura?

    Sakura was only thinking of Sasuke when she was questioned over who she loved, not Naruto.

    Why would Kishi turn around and make Hinata's development meaningless, by having Naruto end up with Sakura? Why would he bother having Hinata confess her feelings for him if she wasn't going to end up with him.

    When Naruto realized she was alive he cried tears of joy and it has been established that Naruto is not one that cries very easily.

    Is Sakura the type to go after Naruto when she knows that Hinata loves him. When she healed Hinata, she was the only one who understood why she was willing to try to fight Pain.

    By the why you need to stop being mean to people just because they disagree with you. I have never insulted you there is no reason to be rude in your reply.
     
         

  21. #196
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's /
    signature by ツChihaya
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    wtf?! this is still goin
     
         

  22. #197
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Then why is Hinata always the one who causes Naruto to be inspired to win fights. Why not someone else? Why is Hinata the one who Kishi used to inspire Naruto? Why was she used in the Naruto vs Pain fight to drive Naruto into the 6 tailed state? Kishi used her for those purposes yet Sakura was not.

    When Naruto and Hinata met on the battle field Naruto credited her with being the only one who came out to save him and stated he would have lost if it wasn't for her. Why not Sakura?

    Sakura was only thinking of Sasuke when she was questioned over who she loved, not Naruto.

    Why would Kishi turn around and make Hinata's development meaningless, by having Naruto end up with Sakura? Why would he bother having Hinata confess her feelings for him if she wasn't going to end up with him.

    When Naruto realized she was alive he cried tears of joy and it has been established that Naruto is not one that cries very easily.

    Is Sakura the type to go after Naruto when she knows that Hinata loves him. When she healed Hinata, she was the only one who understood why she was willing to try to fight Pain.

    By the why you need to stop being mean to people just because they disagree with you. I have never insulted you there is no reason to be rude in your reply.
    Always? As far as I remember is the other way around. He inspired her. And naruto was pushed by other things, not Hinata. The only time when you could say he was some sort of "inspired" was the Pein arc.

    First inspiration of his was really Sasuke and then Sakura earlier in part 1.

    Sakura said she loved someone. If she thought at Sasuke doesn't mean she loves him 100%.

    He would've cried tears of joy for any friend of his, of course he cried when she was back. Brought by the same Sakura who had an suffering expression when she realized Hinata loves Naruto (since you brought that up).
    The exact same look Naruto had back in part one when Sakura braced Sasuke.

    And how was I mean to you? Did I call you names or stuff? Or just because I disagreed with you you tend to label me as mean?
    Did I insulted you to be this overly defensive?
    Get used to it, this is my replying way.

    When I'll be mean, you'll see the difference.
    This is a total relaxed "tone".
     
         

  23. #198
    Ⓟⓔⓞⓟⓛⓔ Ⓢⓤⓚⓚ BlkMagk's Avatar
    Status
    BlkMagk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    Posts
    3,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    That'd be WIGGITY WIGGITY WACK!!!
     
         

  24. #199
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Always? As far as I remember is the other way around. He inspired her. And naruto was pushed by other things, not Hinata. The only time when you could say he was some sort of "inspired" was the Pein arc.

    First inspiration of his was really Sasuke and then Sakura earlier in part 1.

    Sakura said she loved someone. If she thought at Sasuke doesn't mean she loves him 100%.

    He would've cried tears of joy for any friend of his, of course he cried when she was back. Brought by the same Sakura who had an suffering expression when she realized Hinata loves Naruto (since you brought that up).
    The exact same look Naruto had back in part one when Sakura braced Sasuke.

    And how was I mean to you? Did I call you names or stuff? Or just because I disagreed with you you tend to label me as mean?
    Did I insulted you to be this overly defensive?
    Get used to it, this is my replying way.

    When I'll be mean, you'll see the difference.
    This is a total relaxed "tone".
    If what you say is true then please tell me, Why was Hinata the one Kishi used? He went out of his way to use her. Why not Kiba or Shikamaru?

    Why did he create a character that was in love with Naruto and use her in so many circumstances? When all of the K11 are rushing to Naruto's aid why was Hinata being written as planning to finally settle things with Naruto? Remember Kishi writes every word so if Naruto ends up with Sakura then all of the development with Hinata becomes pointless.

    Plus this show is inspired by Dragon Ball Z and the hero Goku ended up with a girl Chi Chi who was madly in love with him but Goku was completely oblivious to it until she told him very much like Hinata's confession.
     
         

  25. #200
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto will choose Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    If what you say is true then please tell me, Why was Hinata the one Kishi used? He went out of his way to use her. Why not Kiba or Shikamaru?

    Why did he create a character that was in love with Naruto and use her in so many circumstances? When all of the K11 are rushing to Naruto's aid why was Hinata being written as planning to finally settle things with Naruto? Remember Kishi writes every word so if Naruto ends up with Sakura then all of the development with Hinata becomes pointless.

    Plus this show is inspired by Dragon Ball Z and the hero Goku ended up with a girl Chi Chi who was madly in love with him but Goku was completely oblivious to it until she told him very much like Hinata's confession.
    Because the purpose Kishi kinda used her to be was to love Naruto.
    He even said in the beginning he was supposed to serve as Naruto's love interest, however he changed his mind.
    Tell me one thing: would you have known who Hinata was if not for her love for Naruto?

    Well, only Hinata has developed feelings towards Naruto, Naruto hasn't.
    While Sakura has her part for Naruto already developed.

    As for the DragonBallZ I haven't seen it so I will refrain to say anything about that.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •