Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Theory about the Ten Tails, dojutsu, and the So6Ps

Clearly the Ten-Tails has some sort of Rinnegan/Sharingan hybrid for an eye.

It is known that the Sage of Six Paths became the jinchuriki for the Ten-Tails.

It is known that somewhere after this, the Sage of Six Paths knocked some woman up that gave birth to two children that were the descendants of the Uchiha and Senju clan.

It's known that the Sage of Six Paths, towards the end of his life, split the Ten-Tails into 9 separate tailed beasts and finally sealed the body into the moon with Chibaku Tensei.

It is known that the Uchiha Clan possesses what is called the "Curse of Hatred". This usually causes them to do some pretty bad stuff.

It is known that the tailed beasts can be controlled by those that have a powerful sharingan.

My theory is this:

The dojutsus all come from the Ten-Tails. I believe that the Sage of Six Paths did not initially have the Rinnegan, but instead, he acquired it when became jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails. Some time after that, he had children. I believe the child who is the Uchiha clan ancestor inherited part of the Ten-Tails which was inside the Sage of the Six Paths. I also believe that they inherited the "Curse of Hatred" because of the chakra they inherited from the Ten-Tails. To further prove this point, I believe the reason the Sharingan can control tailed beasts is because the nine tailed beasts are nothing but parts of the Ten-Tails. And since I believe the Sharingan comes from the Ten-Tails as well, it is simply a way of the Ten-Tails' chakra controlling each other and possibly trying to become whole again.

That's all.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scripture for the day, thou
    shalt make thy husband a
    sandwich

Re: Theory about the Ten Tails, dojutsu, and the So6Ps

exactly i agree, the sharingan/rinnegan is like the brain

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I completely agree

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that ninjutsu came from studying the flow of chakra from the 10 tails. The sage had the byakugan and rinnegan. All the doujutsu don't come from the 10 tails. You can't create or use ninjutsu without knowing how to form and mold chakra first. He would have had to have some way of draining the 10 tails chakra and the only way i see that happening is with the gentle fist style of the Hyuga. In order to survive that fight he must have been able to use the byakugou and the only way to do that would be to have an exceptional control of his chakra network. Just my thoughts though. By the way, anyone notice how young hashi looked like young hinata and old Hashi looks like her dad?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw Lord Madara
    animated.Yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oblargagh View Post
    Clearly the Ten-Tails has some sort of Rinnegan/Sharingan hybrid for an eye.

It is known that the Sage of Six Paths became the jinchuriki for the Ten-Tails.

It is known that somewhere after this, the Sage of Six Paths knocked some woman up that gave birth to two children that were the descendants of the Uchiha and Senju clan.

It's known that the Sage of Six Paths, towards the end of his life, split the Ten-Tails into 9 separate tailed beasts and finally sealed the body into the moon with Chibaku Tensei.

It is known that the Uchiha Clan possesses what is called the "Curse of Hatred". This usually causes them to do some pretty bad stuff.

It is known that the tailed beasts can be controlled by those that have a powerful sharingan.

My theory is this:

The dojutsus all come from the Ten-Tails. I believe that the Sage of Six Paths did not initially have the Rinnegan, but instead, he acquired it when became jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails. Some time after that, he had children. I believe the child who is the Uchiha clan ancestor inherited part of the Ten-Tails which was inside the Sage of the Six Paths. I also believe that they inherited the "Curse of Hatred" because of the chakra they inherited from the Ten-Tails. To further prove this point, I believe the reason the Sharingan can control tailed beasts is because the nine tailed beasts are nothing but parts of the Ten-Tails. And since I believe the Sharingan comes from the Ten-Tails as well, it is simply a way of the Ten-Tails' chakra controlling each other and possibly trying to become whole again.

That's all.
    i think that the ten-tails was unhappy with his creation(the world) and the sage stopped it so the ten tails gave him a part of his power and the sage and the sons inherited some parts and personality of the juubi

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo

Great theory , keep it up :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Great read and excellent theory

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To follow up with today's chapter... Their eyes become stronger with the more hate that they feel.

Notice how Nagato "unlocked" the Rinnegan when he saw his parents die. Painful events trigger the evil in the eyes.