Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    I think there is the possibility of him being a dragon slayer since there ain´t much magic besides dragonslayer magic in the series and Zeref can kill you just with expanding a dark aura.
    Also dragonslayers have attibutes unique to their fathers, their dragons.
    Zeref´s character have something unique to Acnologia, Acnologia sees humans as insects but being Zeref could have been what made Acnologia aknowledge him as a baby of sorts.

    All in all, there ain´t much evidence but i truly believe that there will come a chapter where Zeref will suddently come out with the craziest dragonslaying magic and push Natsu´s potential to his limit as a dragonslayer.

    Also, Zeref disappears for centuries or something, same with acnologia then, Zeref appears and leaves the Tenroujima island, Acnologia comes in to destroy it as if to wipe out any trace of Zeref´s whereabouts.

    As there ain´t much logic in fairy tails structure, i can´t come with much evidence to support my claim but when Zeref does some Dragonslayer magic, refer back to this thread.
     
         

  2. #2
    Count of Monte Cristo Tosen's Avatar
    Status
    Tosen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Warya
    Posts
    8,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere
     



    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    He is the father of Natsu warya
     
         

  3. #3
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    He is the father of Natsu warya
    And that´s why Natsu has pink hair.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Alphachu's Avatar
    Status
    Alphachu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    I find it very likely... I thought it was really weird how zeref knew that acnologia is coming... btw what day is fairy tail updating?
     
         

  5. #5
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphachu View Post
    I find it very likely... I thought it was really weird how zeroed knew that acnologia is coming
    He seemed like the only person who understood Acnologia and maybe Acnologia aknowledged him in return.
     
         

  6. #6
    God Gèckö's Avatar
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    Posts
    12,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    no
     
         

  7. #7
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    He is the father of Natsu warya
    Btw bro, you may be right about Zeref being Natsu´s father, he was crying afterall when he saw him and he didn´t want to cause Natsu any harm but he lost control.
    There isn´t much else to go on when a legendary black wizard starts crying for a kid other then they´re related somehow.
    It might be the same situation like in fma with Hoenhime being a man who´s lived through the ages, Hiro might´ve done the same with Natsu and Zeref.
     
         

  8. #8
    ( ಠ‿ಠ)/ <- Guilty UchihaBrat's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrat is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In my own heart.. Ugh..
    Posts
    9,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't do it! (ಠ⌣ಠ)
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Nooooo, he is DOVAHKIIN!



    On topic: I'd say there's a possibility that there is a whole new magic altogether, if not ancient.
    I think it'd seem credible as he is a special character.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Acnologia's Avatar
    Status
    Acnologia is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    For all we know they can be brothers or Zeref can be his father etc. There are many possibilities.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member
    Status
    Qberto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Interesting thought, but I don't think zeref is a dragonslayer. I think he does have great knowledge of the dragons & their strength & that is why he thinks Natsu is a match for him. I don't think he &natsu are related.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    zeref is the most powerful wizard ever. even if he was not a dragon slayer, he can easily kill one. The only way natsu will kill him is because of the plot.
    Zeref, the father of Natsu... ... never thought of that one. Would be awesome if it were true.
     
         

  12. #12
    Superior ronus's Avatar
    Status
    ronus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    He might be.. But who knows? May be his magic is on whole new level, completely different from what we have seen till now. He is different and his magic must be as well..
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Bijuu Kage's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu Kage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    like that theory
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Hopefully we'll find out soon.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior captain 9th div. Kensei muguruma's Avatar
    Status
    Kensei muguruma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    2,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I think there is the possibility of him being a dragon slayer since there ain´t much magic besides dragonslayer magic in the series and Zeref can kill you just with expanding a dark aura.
    Also dragonslayers have attibutes unique to their fathers, their dragons.
    Zeref´s character have something unique to Acnologia, Acnologia sees humans as insects but being Zeref could have been what made Acnologia aknowledge him as a baby of sorts.

    All in all, there ain´t much evidence but i truly believe that there will come a chapter where Zeref will suddently come out with the craziest dragonslaying magic and push Natsu´s potential to his limit as a dragonslayer.

    Also, Zeref disappears for centuries or something, same with acnologia then, Zeref appears and leaves the Tenroujima island, Acnologia comes in to destroy it as if to wipe out any trace of Zeref´s whereabouts.

    As there ain´t much logic in fairy tails structure, i can´t come with much evidence to support my claim but when Zeref does some Dragonslayer magic, refer back to this thread.
    You liked my idea from back when I asked wether Acnologia was zeref's dragon.

    Hades had said that the root of all magic came from dark magic not from zeref like he thought.
    It came from Acnologia the dragon who taught magic and no longer associates with the humans because he is disgusted with them. Zeref is a legend but the dragon's are even more of the legend they are the beginning of magic.
     
         
    Last edited by Kensei muguruma; 09-06-2012 at 02:14 PM.

  16. #16
    Legend ~Yubel~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Yubel~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    7,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌
     



    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensei muguruma View Post
    You liked my idea from back when I asked wether Acnologia was zeref's dragon.

    Hades had said that the root of all magic came from dark magic not from zeref like he thought.
    It came from Acnologia the dragon who taught magic and no longer associates with the humans because he is disgusted with them. Zeref is a legend but the dragon's are even more of the legend they are the beginning of magic.
    I feel the Dragons and Lucy's mothers definition of the one magic "Love" are connected.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member the legendary sanin's Avatar
    Status
    the legendary sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost in the Grandline
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Zeref is a Dragonslayer?!O_o

    that is a good possibility or that zeref is Acnologia from edolas like how that old lady was grandline from edolas
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •