Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
Gibbs slaps you for making me waste my chakra. >_<
========================================

What you are about to learn is my ALL_TIME_FAVORITE Fire technique. So far every battle that I was able to successfully use this I have won. Weird isnt it? lol.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Stomp your foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to form.
(Just because this jutsu says long Range, does not mean that the tunnel can only go to long range, it means you can make the tunnel up to long range towards your opponent)
After forming the tunnel under the desired location, charge fire chakra into your mouth and spew it into the hole. As it travels, it will turn the earth into lava in a pool under your opponent. Then perform a hanseal and cause the lava to explode

==

Skips Flame Wrap because only Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Tenten can use it.
==================================

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Create fire onto the ground with your fire chakra and then perform a wind technique that will spread the fire outwards
sorry for lateness been camping @_@
----
Dodges using swag no jutsu swag no jutsu fails >_>
----

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open i focus on the fire attribute chakra by focusing on it's characteristics as that is done i stomp my foot on the ground and cause a tunnel to "emerge" between me and my opponent, as that happens i focus my chakra to my mouth and let it build up once it is sufficient I release it to the tunnel as it is there i perform a hand seal and cause the lava to erupt.

I begin by opening the chakra points in my body as they are open i focus on the fire attribute chakra by focusing on it's characteristics as that is done I use my chakra and cause flames to appear on the ground I then release a gust of wind which hits the fire and carries it with it increasing the range of the attack