Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The 5 kages will decide that naruto should deal with madara

The reason i say this is because right now the 5 kages are fighting against madara uchiha who's too powerful for even the 5 of them together because he not only has his own uchiha abilities but also hashirama senjus abilities and the rinnegan which make him more or less the ultimate ninja.

However apparently madara uchiha might not only have escaped the control of edo tensei but also might have revived himself so he's no longer an edo zombie which may make it a bit easier for the kages to defeat him as he won't be able to regenerate but even so the kages barely have enough chakra left and they look like they've had the stuffings beaten out of them look at onoki he already looks like a dead man and still he thinks he can stop madara uchiha from going after naruto what a ****ing joke if i was onoki i would retire to an old peoples home and play some dominoes or whatever with the old folks rather than fight a battle that there's no way of winning.

So here's what i think will happen quite soon, like i said the kages appart from onoki have admitted that they can't defeat madara uchiha but onoki that stubborn old man still wants to prove something and belives that as the kage of each of the 5 great nations they must not give up cause they promised naruto that they'd defeat madara while naruto deals with tobi and that old fool after hearing that madara wants to go get the 9 tails vowed that he /they will stop madara from doing so but to me that just sounds crazy so here's what i predict will happen,tsunade will tell madara that as it is obvious they can't stop him they will let madara go after naruto, the kages after hearing this wonder what would make tsunade say such a thing, tsunade will remember what naruto told her when he and bee left the island about how the 4th hokage told naruto that only he can stop tobi once he masters the ninetails power and how his parents risked their life to protect the leaf from tobi and the kyubi by making naruto it's jinchuriki so that naruto can use it's power to defeat tobi once and for all as he is the child of prophecy which jiraiya and the toads talked about and she'll also be reminded of naruto's guts to never give up and his dream to become hokage etc and she'll tell the kages that the reason why they should let madara go after naruto is because naruto has finally mastered the ninetails power and carries the 1st hokages will of fire within him and that she believes that even though it's true that hashirama was the only one that could stop madara naruto has achieved his goal of surpassing all the previous kage and has what it takes to defeat madara uchiha, raikage will ask tsunade what's so special about naruto why she's left such a task to naruto to which tsunade replies by telling him about how if it wasn't for naruto she wouldn't have been hokage as it was him who convinced her to take the mantle of hokage and that naruto reminds her of her grandfather,her brother and dan and that everyone in the leaf see's naruto as a hero and possible hokage candidate after saving the leaf from pain/nagato and gaara will tell the raikage that if it wasn't for naruto he wouldn't be kazekage and would inststead be a muderous monster and that naruto has a natural ability unique only to him to be able to change the worldly views of everyone he meets in battle and that everyone has put their faith in naruto to lead the shinobi world to peace to which the raikage tells them that even though he didn't want to admit it when he and tsunade confronted naruto and bee naruto changed him by convincing him that the 4th has truley produced a saviour in the form of his son naruto which is why he agreed to let naruto join the war and the tsuchikage will remember about when naruto's clone fought alongside the 5 kage and he'll tell the kage that even though naruto's clone was with them for a short time, just by being there with naruto in their fight against madara he regained his faith in the fact that one day true peace will be brought to the world and that it's up to the younger generation of shinobi to work together to achieve it and with this the kage look on as madara heads off to where naruto is and they say "NARUTO WE'VE LEFT MADARAS FATE IN YOUR HANDS AS THE 5 KAGE WE FOUGHT AGAINST HIM BUT WE WERE NO MATCH BUT AS THE CHILD OF PROPHECY MAYBE YOU CAN FULFILL THE TASK OF DEFEATING MADARA UCHIHA AND BRING PEACE TO OUR WORLD,..............WE BELIEVE IN YOU NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". After that the kages ask what they will do now and the 5 of them agree to go to hq and pray that naruto with the help of the alliance saves the ninja world from destruction.

Being The 10 Tails 6 Paths of Pain's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    In the cemetary. What am I doing there? Buried 6 feet under...
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The 5 kages will decide that naruto should deal with madara

He still has unlimited chakra you know.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope not... i atleast want a couple of them to die

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

He's not even done with tobi yet n I'm sure madara won't just leave without killing the kages. I think tht it'll b better if sasuke tool on madara I mean come on who wouldn't want 2 c the first ever EMS vs EMS :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is no way... Madara can control the Kyubi even if she is under control of naruto... It's not something controllable being held in a genjutsu by such a ninja as madara... Naruto would loose his Kyubi mode powers and just senin mode can't beat madara....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

All of you are forgetting Madara was leaving the Kages to get Naruto He said so to the kages when last we saw Him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    All of you are forgetting Madara was leaving the Kages to get Naruto He said so to the kages when last we saw Him.
    Now just think a bit.... Why would he go after naruto? In his eyes naruto=Kyubi ... And by getting the Kyubi ... His job is easily done... Even against the Kages he would be unbeatable.... Even more than now...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sage Power View Post
    The reason i say this is because right now the 5 kages are fighting against madara uchiha who's too powerful for even the 5 of them together because he not only has his own uchiha abilities but also hashirama senjus abilities and the rinnegan which make him more or less the ultimate ninja.

However apparently madara uchiha might not only have escaped the control of edo tensei but also might have revived himself so he's no longer an edo zombie which may make it a bit easier for the kages to defeat him as he won't be able to regenerate but even so the kages barely have enough chakra left and they look like they've had the stuffings beaten out of them look at onoki he already looks like a dead man and still he thinks he can stop madara uchiha from going after naruto what a ****ing joke if i was onoki i would retire to an old peoples home and play some dominoes or whatever with the old folks rather than fight a battle that there's no way of winning.

So here's what i think will happen quite soon, like i said the kages appart from onoki have admitted that they can't defeat madara uchiha but onoki that stubborn old man still wants to prove something and belives that as the kage of each of the 5 great nations they must not give up cause they promised naruto that they'd defeat madara while naruto deals with tobi and that old fool after hearing that madara wants to go get the 9 tails vowed that he /they will stop madara from doing so but to me that just sounds crazy so here's what i predict will happen,tsunade will tell madara that as it is obvious they can't stop him they will let madara go after naruto, the kages after hearing this wonder what would make tsunade say such a thing, tsunade will remember what naruto told her when he and bee left the island about how the 4th hokage told naruto that only he can stop tobi once he masters the ninetails power and how his parents risked their life to protect the leaf from tobi and the kyubi by making naruto it's jinchuriki so that naruto can use it's power to defeat tobi once and for all as he is the child of prophecy which jiraiya and the toads talked about and she'll also be reminded of naruto's guts to never give up and his dream to become hokage etc and she'll tell the kages that the reason why they should let madara go after naruto is because naruto has finally mastered the ninetails power and carries the 1st hokages will of fire within him and that she believes that even though it's true that hashirama was the only one that could stop madara naruto has achieved his goal of surpassing all the previous kage and has what it takes to defeat madara uchiha, raikage will ask tsunade what's so special about naruto why she's left such a task to naruto to which tsunade replies by telling him about how if it wasn't for naruto she wouldn't have been hokage as it was him who convinced her to take the mantle of hokage and that naruto reminds her of her grandfather,her brother and dan and that everyone in the leaf see's naruto as a hero and possible hokage candidate after saving the leaf from pain/nagato and gaara will tell the raikage that if it wasn't for naruto he wouldn't be kazekage and would inststead be a muderous monster and that naruto has a natural ability unique only to him to be able to change the worldly views of everyone he meets in battle and that everyone has put their faith in naruto to lead the shinobi world to peace to which the raikage tells them that even though he didn't want to admit it when he and tsunade confronted naruto and bee naruto changed him by convincing him that the 4th has truley produced a saviour in the form of his son naruto which is why he agreed to let naruto join the war and the tsuchikage will remember about when naruto's clone fought alongside the 5 kage and he'll tell the kage that even though naruto's clone was with them for a short time, just by being there with naruto in their fight against madara he regained his faith in the fact that one day true peace will be brought to the world and that it's up to the younger generation of shinobi to work together to achieve it and with this the kage look on as madara heads off to where naruto is and they say "NARUTO WE'VE LEFT MADARAS FATE IN YOUR HANDS AS THE 5 KAGE WE FOUGHT AGAINST HIM BUT WE WERE NO MATCH BUT AS THE CHILD OF PROPHECY MAYBE YOU CAN FULFILL THE TASK OF DEFEATING MADARA UCHIHA AND BRING PEACE TO OUR WORLD,..............WE BELIEVE IN YOU NARUTO YOU CAN DO IT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". After that the kages ask what they will do now and the 5 of them agree to go to hq and pray that naruto with the help of the alliance saves the ninja world from destruction.
    shut up the 5 kages are pissing me off too but we haven't seen their full power and thats why kishi has stalled them so long to give them an upgrade, have you ever think about weakness on an enemy, well maybe thats what their trying to figured out now

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto can't beat Madara.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Naruto can't beat Madara.
    Why not!!!!!!!!! As naruto said to tobi in chapter 598 when naruto's clone was waiting for him in his dimension when tobi said How..........can you.....? to which naruto replied by saying "I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI!" SO HOW CAN YOU OR ANYONE SAY NARUTO CAN'T BEAT MADARA I'M SURE THE JUBI IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN MADARA AND NARUTO SOMETIME IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE MIGHT ACTUALLY FIGHT AND DEFEAT IT SO HOW CAN YOU SAY NARUTO DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A NON EDO MADARA WHICH MADARA IS SEEING AS THOSE CRACKS HAVE DISAPPEARED AND YES MADARA WILL REGRET BREAKING THE EDO TENSEI CONTRACT WHICH KEPT HIM IN EDO FORM CAUSE NOW HE CAN'T REGENERATE.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Left Nut

lol

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol lol lo ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol laugh out loud lol lol lol lot's of love lol lol lol lol lol lol............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................lol.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ntel View Post
    lol

LOL.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol lol lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Sage Power View Post
    Why not!!!!!!!!! As naruto said to tobi in chapter 598 when naruto's clone was waiting for him in his dimension when tobi said How..........can you.....? to which naruto replied by saying "I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI!" SO HOW CAN YOU OR ANYONE SAY NARUTO CAN'T BEAT MADARA I'M SURE THE JUBI IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN MADARA AND NARUTO SOMETIME IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE MIGHT ACTUALLY FIGHT AND DEFEAT IT SO HOW CAN YOU SAY NARUTO DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST A NON EDO MADARA WHICH MADARA IS SEEING AS THOSE CRACKS HAVE DISAPPEARED AND YES MADARA WILL REGRET BREAKING THE EDO TENSEI CONTRACT WHICH KEPT HIM IN EDO FORM CAUSE NOW HE CAN'T REGENERATE.
    First if all stop with the caps it's annoying.
    Second of all Madara can still regenerate he broke the contract which lets him keep the benefits but he can't be controlled, and Naruto is never beating the juubi. Also I can say that naruto loses because he does.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IMO over zealous Naruto fanboys are worse than over zealous Saskue fanboys.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all, use periods instead of and and and and and and and and. Second, I doubt it. Only Hashi was able to defeat Naruto and no one has even compared Naruto to him yet. We all know Naruto is powerful but Madara has rinnegan and perfect susanoo. So he is more powerful than when he fought the first. It'll take a liitle bit more than Naruto alone to take down Madara.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

They would stand a chance against Tobi. :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He still has unlimited chakra and is also able to regenerate if damaged.

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao no. Naruto cant beat Madara right now. (Maybe once he gets all the tb in him or some op sh*t like that he can.. but not now) And the Kages wont just let him leave just like that, if they did they wouldn't have anywhere to go back to since they just gave up and let him leave like that. They wouldn't even be Kages if they did that. And Madara still has all the benefits from the jutsu like being able to regenerate and unlimited chakra he just can't be controlled now...

Off topic... whats with you and these mushy happy endings?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto wont/cant/ever/will beat madara.. he's op

spam susanoo clones with unlimited chakra and its over

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm personally hoping it's Sasuke to take on Madara, as it may be the last chance that we get to see two sharingan users battle it out.