Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

Explanation On How Tobi Can Be Obito

Now I'm going to explain how Tobi can be Obito and his connections with Madara, Zetsu and Orochimaru. So, please read.

-After Madara's fight with Hashirama, Madara obtained Hashirama's DNA. Madara then implanted it in himself, gaining Rinnegan and being able to live a little longer. After that he created Zetsu with remaining Hashirama DNA, and then he made Zetsu make a perfect clone of Madara himself. Then Madara told Zetsu about Moon's Eye plan, all his knowledge about ninja world, SO6P, Uchiha and Senju, simply everything he knew, and also his plan which I'm going to explain now.

-All of this what I'm going to explain was part of Madara's plan.

-Madara somehow found Obito's body and then revived him with the same jutsu Nagato used to revive ninja of Konoha, and then Madara died. Zetsu and Madara's Zetsu clone told Obito everything that Madara told them. That explains how Obito knew so much. Zetsu maybe also told Obito some lies to fuel his hatred for Konoha and Uchiha, but I'm not sure. Also, at some point later, he found out about Rin's death after which he gained MS. He then felt a lot of hatred towards Kakashi and ninja world, and became what he is now. Obito then decided to follow Madara's wish and complete Moon's Eye plan.

-Obito then started searching for Nagato. When he found him, Obito put Nagato under genjutsu and transplanted Rinnegan into him, which he previously took from Madara's dead body after Madara revived him. Because of a genjutsu Obito put him in, Nagato believed he had Rinnegan from the beginning. The plan here was, that Nagato was supposed to revive Madara with Rinnegan in time for Moon's Eye plan, so Nagato would die and Madara and Obito would be controlling the world with Moon's Eye.

-After that, he went to Orochimaru and Orochimaru told him how to do Immortality jutsu (The one Orochimaru wants to take over Sasuke's body). If not that jutsu, then something similar. Then, Obito took over Madara's Zetsu clone using that jutsu.

-That's where it all begins. In fight with Minato, Obito switched to Madara's Zetsu clone using the jutsu Orochimaru thought him. That explains how he could control Kurama and be so strong to put up a fight with Minato, and that's also why Minato thought it was Madara. When Minato hit him with Rasengan, his arm looked like from Zetsu, which indeed was, because it was Madara's Zetsu clone.

-Also, The one who controlled 4th Mizukage was real Madara, and here:

Obito switched to Madara's Zetsu clone to convince Kisame he was Madara.

-That's it. Hope you liked my theory. Please, also, post on this thread as much as you can so it gets on hottest threads and people can see it, so they won't be mad at Kishi revealing Tobi as Obito.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Explanation On How Tobi Can Be Obito

good theory .+rep

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fati View Post
    good theory .+rep
    Thanks.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Too complicated, there can be easier and more obvious explanations. F.i. Tobi's(Obito's) crushed side was simply recovered and replaced by zetsu cells:shrug:

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

That's a very interesting theory but it would of received far more attention if the title was better. I might make a massive theory on Madara, Obito and Zetsu but only time will tell.

As for your theory some of the parts were extremely original e.g. Nagato being put under the illusion of always possessing the Rinnegan, which would explain his sudden shock at being able to kill those two shinobi who assaulted Yahiko.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Too complicated, there can be easier and more obvious explanations. F.i. Tobi's(Obito's) crushed side was simply recovered and replaced by zetsu cells:shrug:
    this wouldn't explain why he grow up so much in 1-2 years and his voice changed from a kids voice to a 40 years old man voice

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

The color of his skin would be white, which is not the case.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fati View Post
    this wouldn't explain why he grow up so much in 1-2 years and his voice changed from a kids voice to a 40 years old man voice
    Teens grow quickly And if their voices had been the same, we could have easily figured out that tobi and obito are the same ...so Kishi and the animemakers couldnt let this happen. And maybe Obito's voice was affected when the rocks crushed him, maybe his throat was injured...who knows. But Obito's and even Kakashi's original voice (at age 12) were rather an adult's. The same goes for Itachi.He was 13 with an at least 30 yr old man's voice. So I wouldnt think too much into the voice and height. And maybe Zetsu's Hashi-cells made Obito grow up faster.But I think that these questions are the least interesting questions to be answered

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Teens grow quickly And if their voices had been the same, we could have easily figured out that tobi and obito are the same ...so Kishi and the animemakers couldnt let this happen. And maybe Obito's voice was affected when the rocks crushed him, maybe his throat was injured...who knows. But Obito's and even Kakashi's original voice (at age 12) were rather an adult's. The same goes for Itachi.He was 13 with an at least 30 yr old man's voice. So I wouldnt think too much into the voice and height. And maybe Zetsu's Hashi-cells made Obito grow up faster.But I think that these questions are the least interesting questions to be answered
    It has nothing to do with his voice, the color of his skin is not white but normal.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

There's no need to explain, He is Obito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    There's no need to explain, He is Obito

I know he is, I just wanted to explain so people wouldn't complain about it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Ok, so here are MY BELIEFS in regard to the whole Tobi id theories (I will quote myself from other threads).

Why he is Tobi, but is not Tobi and could be Izuna.

What my questions/remarks are:

1. Why the indirect hate towards the whole Senju clan that Tobi has shown unless being a very old character?

2. Why Kishi would write the few sentences as this: "Obito?" If it would've been a 100% sure it would've been a full stop or a exclamation mark?

Question mark is used in connection with an 100% uncomplete information, it means there is a missing data there.

If it would've been a full stop it would've represented an undenied piece of evidence. Still Kishi used a question mark meaning the evidence is not 100% accurate/missing data.

3. As well as the phrase construction "It has been confirmed: his name is Obito!"

There Kishi confirms things, it gives us the information that the name is Obito, not the whole person. If it would've been a 100% certain information that Tobi is Obito as a whole, it wouldn't have been necessary for Kishi to add an explanatory note, yet he did it to bring an explanatory note about the name being Obito.

So until isn't 100% sure that Tobi is Obito, until Tobi stated himself, yes, I am Tobi, even though it's a 0.01% chances of being someone else, I am doubting this as it still leaves open possibilities.

It would have been logical for Kishi to mislead to add all those details that took to Obito in order to mess with our minds.

My guess is that it is his body, but there is someone else in there, meaning the counsciousness/soul of another person.

Or it is his consciousness but another body very similar to Tobi's.
    True that you were very close.
    You were actually very accurate on the indicative details that would make us believing that actually, yes, Tobi is Obito or the timeline of the events having some connection with the timeline of the events of Obito's ones.

He could even play with our mind making Tobi to state that he was Obito which again would be an 100% that he would be Obito. But we know that Kishi made this character to be a bit of a lier. What if in a singular panel, later on, when he would be by himself or with Zetsu/Madara, he will state something like "I told them I am Obito in order to play with their minds?" or something very similar to that. Wouldn't that be a second mind-f*ck (excuse my language) given to us by Kishi?

So until Kishimoto comes with an undeniable proof that he is indeed Obito, that still leaves open possibilities, as I've stated before.

What if is indeed his mind and body, but actually somewhere in the back there is God knows what whose using Tobi's counsciousness with a jutsu or something like that? What if it is his body that gave a full access to his memories but someone else is there. Like in Queen of the Damned movie (a vampire one) where when you bit someone and had his blood you had full access to his memories. Body includes the brain, the brain stores memories.

The perfect match to play with someone's mind.

Also, something to note, that rumor who was viral these days on the internet would pretty much fit the whole scenario of Tobi = Obito but is not actually Obito, is Izuna.

Because if you remember, it was said that it was indeed, Izuna BUT he will bring a lot of suffer thus implying the fact that looking like Obito will mind-blow Kakashi and everyone else who once knew Obito.

Also that was supposed to be an unleaked information by someone close to Kishimoto that instantly would blow-away the whole impact on the fanbase. But, Kishi as being smart (hope he is because of not... I don't know what to say ) made us once again fall into astonishment, as we move our beliefs regarding the rumor.

Than, he comes again later on (still have to see when) and show us Tobi as being Izuna and once again we will be mind-blown. So he got the impact he wanted in the first place EVEN THOUGH the information was leaked.

Nonetheless, we have to wait.
    Yes, he had been exposed, but why do I have the feeling that he wanted to be exposed? He is portrayed as a character who wants to play with people's mind and use undeniable true facts twisted to his own advantage.

And here we have to take into consideration the whole Sasuke story.
    Indeed, he told Sasuke what happened to Itachi but he did it that way, that would suit his preferences.

Same things could happen with Kakashi as well. Using undeniable facts to his own benefit although they differ in perspective.

If it's not Obito and is Izuna, the whole information he got after the timeline of his events would be easily explained thanks to Zetsu. But to explain Obito's timeline events with what happens now, is a lot harder.
    The expose thing I was reffering about him wanted to be exposed when he adressed to Kakashi/Gai.
    That would be from where his mind-twisting plan starts.
    Regarding Madara, simple here as well.

Fought Hashirama -> Got Rinnegan -> Took some Hashirama DNA -> Saw that time is passing by and he is getting close to his end -> Made Zetsu -> Used RinneTensei to bring back Izuna -> Entrusted them the plan -> Died safely knowing he will be later revived. With the given data until now, timeline matches.

Why Izuna to chose Tobi and how would he know Obito? Simple. Zetsu info on everything gathered. Zetsu got Obito's body. Izuna took it as probably from the RinneTensei his body wsn't in a good state(?) nad used Obito's body.
    If you look when Itachi seeks his help, he doesn't recommend himself as Tobi. Later on he would use the idea for creating a bigger pshycological impact on his rivals.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ok, so here are MY BELIEFS in regard to the whole Tobi id theories (I will quote myself from other threads).

Why he is Tobi, but is not Tobi and could be Izuna.
    Great Opinion. You and me can change the way people think.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Expulso View Post
    Great Opinion. You and me can change the way people think.
    Thank you.
    People usually take to damn literally things they don't have to.
    Have to admit Kishi is good at studying human psychology.
    But so are some of us that can see through deceptions.

(Of course, in a what IF case scenario, that's what we're doing here)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you.

IMO there is no need for Kishi to tease and troll us any longer. He has been doing this for years, regarding Tobi's identity, and in the last chapters there were some serious hints that he is Obito, and I still doubted it (f.i. Tobi has Obito's eye, he knows about Kakashi making pitiful excuses in front of graves and that Ga icannot remember names etc). But now he really turned out to be Obito, at least his eye and his body is Obito's and his personality - at least a part of it- is Obito's as well. It would make even less sense that he is someone else in Obito's body. You say you can see through deceptions, but you couldnt tell that Itachi was a good guy after all, or that Tobi is not Madara- until it was revealed- or that he will be Obito now.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you.

Here's the :ice: for you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

To awaken the mangekyos, you need to see someone close to you dying, which means that Obito killed her.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    fighting

Code:
    Obito then started searching for Nagato. When he found him, Obito put Nagato under genjutsu and transplanted Rinnegan into him, which he previously took from Madara's dead body after Madara revived him.
    nagaro was the first pupil of jiraya and minato was the second and minato was the sensei of obito , how obito gave rinnegan to nagato ? nagato awaken rinnegan when he was child , that time obito didnt exist or he was newborn !

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO there is no need for Kishi to tease and troll us any longer. He has been doing this for years, regarding Tobi's identity, and in the last chapters there were some serious hints that he is Obito, and I still doubted it (f.i. Tobi has Obito's eye, he knows about Kakashi making pitiful excuses in front of graves and that Ga icannot remember names etc). But now he really turned out to be Obito, at least his eye and his body is Obito's and his personality - at least a part of it- is Obito's as well. It would make even less sense that he is someone else in Obito's body. You say you can see through deceptions, but you couldnt tell that Itachi was a good guy after all, or that Tobi is not Madara- until it was revealed- or that he will be Obito now.
    Where's the fun If he doesn't troll us.
    This Is freaking Naruto, everything's possible.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    To awaken the mangekyos, you need to see someone close to you dying, which means that Obito killed her.
    You just need to feel great loss for somebody to awaken MS. It was stated in the manga.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where's the fun If he doesn't troll us.
    This Is freaking Naruto, everything's possible.
    Yeah but that'd be too much. Now a lot of people spam threads that 'Oh I told you ' , 'I knew it all along' and some still cannot believe it, so if next week Kishi will change Tobi's identity again (this would be the 3rd time:Madara-Obito-someone else) I would get a heart attack No need for that. Kishi will simply explain it, its sure that he has already planned the plot.
    You just need to feel great loss for somebody to awaken MS. It was stated in the manga.
    This is correct.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

I'm certain that's never been stated, but of course you can post a manga page to prove me wrong.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sistyN View Post
    Code:
    Obito then started searching for Nagato. When he found him, Obito put Nagato under genjutsu and transplanted Rinnegan into him, which he previously took from Madara's dead body after Madara revived him.
    nagaro was the first pupil of jiraya and minato was the second and minato was the sensei of obito , how obito gave rinnegan to nagato ? nagato awaken rinnegan when he was child , that time obito didnt exist or he was newborn !
    Whole Naruto Timeline is messed up. You never know what may happen.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    fighting

LOL , rly ? no dude , problem is with your theory :sy:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

This isn't good way to support your theory

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»