Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    *Waits for Dante sensei*
    Okay let's get it over with >_>

(Meiton No Jutsu) - Dark Release Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user can make small dark release energy blasts , shields or any form he wishes to make through the usage of dark release although it's not a solid matter as it's substance is almost like the wind release.
    Note: Can only be used 5 times per match
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

This technique creates Dark energy blasts, shields or any form out of the Dark energy, and it's much like Wind Release.

(Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) - Greater Dark Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match

Stronger version of the previous technique.

(Meiton: Kyūkōshin) - Dark Release: Darkness Inversion
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is an advanced usage of the "Dark Release: Inhaling Maw" Technique, which is used to absorb chakra, however instead of absorbing a ninjutsu technique's chakra, whenever the opponent puts the user inside a genjutsu, after knowing that it's a genjutsu that was used on him the user concentrates a large amount of Dark Release chakra into both of his hands into the upper square mark in both hands, extracting the physical and spiritual of the opponent's chakra inside the user's body, and absorbing the opponent's chakra from the body releasing the genjutsu, it's also possible to free other people being put inside a genjutsu however the user has to know for sure that the person they are absorbing the genjutsu chakra from is under a genjutsu, or the user is going to end up absorbing some of that person's chakra making them weaker, it only works on allies within range or the user himself, after absorbing the opponent's chakra the user can use it as a medium to release through the "Dark Release: Judgment" technique (if the Genjutsu was B-Rank or above).
    Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
    Note: Works on A-rank and below Genjutsu techniques excluding MS level genjutsu.

This is an advanced usage of the "Dark Release: Inhaling Maw" technique, instead of absorbing your opponent's incoming technique, you absorb the chakra that's been injected in your body in order to get you into a genjutsu technique, however you need to know that you are inside a genjutsu technique "clarification on how you know that your in a genjutsu" then the chakra within you is absorbed through the diamond shaped mark in your left hand, this technique doesn't require hand movement of any kind and works on A-rank and below genjutsu techniques, the absorbed chakra can be used through the "Dark Release: Judgment technique" if the genjutsu was B-ranked and up.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [CFS/CJ Training] ~Korra~ & Dante..

1) I start by gathering my dark chakra and channeling it into my hands. When I have enough I use my chakra to create small dark release energy blasts that I shoot at a tree than I make a shield of dark energy.

2) I start by gathering my dark chakra and channeling it into my hands. When I have enough I use my chakra to create small dark release energy blasts but this time with more chakra making it stronger than the last one I did that I shoot at a tree than I make a shield of dark energy.

3) I'm assuming you do a genjutsu on me After realizing that darkness came out of nowhere I think for little and remember this jutsu as bringer of darkness and I realized I am in a genjutsu. I start gathering my dark chakra in my diamond in my left hand to absorb the chakra in the genjutsu breaking me free from the world of darkness.

Your turn *gives you some scythes*

(Sǐshén liándāo yìshù:Kama erementaru yueki) Reaper Scythe Arts: Scythe Elemental Infusion
    Chakra: 30 (-15 for ever turn activate)
    Damage: N/A (+10 to Reaper Scythe Arts Jutsus)
    Description: The user will infuse a elemental chakra into their scythe causing a effect onto the scythe depending on the chakra infused.
    Katon: The scythe's blade is cover in fire producing a burning effect upon contact.
    Suiton: The scythe is cover water, increasing its lenght up to 3 times.
    Raiton: The chakra is cover in lighting like how Sasuke blade gets to increase the scythes penetration and to have a numbing effect upon impact.
    Doton: The scythe can have its weight either increased (3 times as much) or decreased (3 times as much) to either increase impact or speed, depending on the situation (only one weight change per use, meaning either use this infusion for more weight or less with each use)
    Futon: The blade is covered in greenish chakra (like what Danzo does) increaseing its cutting power.
    Note: Infusions last 4 turns
    Note: Can only be used 4 times a battle.
    Note: Can only have one infusion active. With earth infusion, each changing of weight counts as a use.

Okay channel different elemental chakra into the scythes making a different effects for each scythe.
    Fire- The blade is covered in fire making burns when you hit somebody
    Lightning- Covers the whole scythe in lightning like Sasuke sword and increasing the penetration and causes numbing.
    Water- Covers the scythe in water increasing the scythes length by 3
    Futon- The blade had a greenish aura like what Danzou does and the cutting power is increased
    Doton- THe weight can be lighter or heavier

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

1) I start by gathering my dark chakra and channeling it into my hands. When I have enough I use my chakra to create small dark release energy blasts that I shoot at a tree than I make a shield of dark energy.

2) I start by gathering my dark chakra and channeling it into my hands. When I have enough I use my chakra to create small dark release energy blasts but this time with more chakra making it stronger than the last one I did that I shoot at a tree than I make a shield of dark energy.

3) I'm assuming you do a genjutsu on me After realizing that darkness came out of nowhere I think for little and remember this jutsu as bringer of darkness and I realized I am in a genjutsu. I start gathering my dark chakra in my diamond in my left hand to absorb the chakra in the genjutsu breaking me free from the world of darkness.

Your turn *gives you some scythes*

(Sǐshén liándāo yìshù:Kama erementaru yueki) Reaper Scythe Arts: Scythe Elemental Infusion
    Chakra: 30 (-15 for ever turn activate)
    Damage: N/A (+10 to Reaper Scythe Arts Jutsus)
    Description: The user will infuse a elemental chakra into their scythe causing a effect onto the scythe depending on the chakra infused.
    Katon: The scythe's blade is cover in fire producing a burning effect upon contact.
    Suiton: The scythe is cover water, increasing its lenght up to 3 times.
    Raiton: The chakra is cover in lighting like how Sasuke blade gets to increase the scythes penetration and to have a numbing effect upon impact.
    Doton: The scythe can have its weight either increased (3 times as much) or decreased (3 times as much) to either increase impact or speed, depending on the situation (only one weight change per use, meaning either use this infusion for more weight or less with each use)
    Futon: The blade is covered in greenish chakra (like what Danzo does) increaseing its cutting power.
    Note: Infusions last 4 turns
    Note: Can only be used 4 times a battle.
    Note: Can only have one infusion active. With earth infusion, each changing of weight counts as a use.

Okay channel different elemental chakra into the scythes making a different effects for each scythe.
    Fire- The blade is covered in fire making burns when you hit somebody
    Lightning- Covers the whole scythe in lightning like Sasuke sword and increasing the penetration and causes numbing.
    Water- Covers the scythe in water increasing the scythes length by 3
    Futon- The blade had a greenish aura like what Danzou does and the cutting power is increased
    Doton- THe weight can be lighter or heavier
    cool o_o and you don't have to do the technique my explanation is enough i just explain how it works

I pick up the two Scythes and charge towards a punch of trees nearby first infusing them with Fire chakra into one scythe in my right hand as i perform a horizontal slash with it burning the tree down then i infuse my wind chakra into the scythe in my left hand, increasing it's sharpness greatly as a slicing wind aura is formed around the scythe, and i perform a diagonal slash downwards cutting the tree in half, then i proceed to infuse the Scythe in my right hand with lightning chakra, increasing it's vibrating frequency to increase the penetration and perform a vertical slash cutting the tree in half with the force of lightning, and then i channel wind chakra to my scythe in my left hand with earth chakra, increasing it's weight to increase the damage it does on impact and hit a tree with it with the back of my scythe not the blade, causing a massive blunt force that blows the tree away several meters, then lastly i infuse the scythe in my right hand with water chakra, increasing it's length 3 times and perform a horizontal slash, cutting up 5 trees in the process.

moving on to the last techs >_>

(Meiton: Zetsumei Kōsen) - Dark Release: Death Beam
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 [+20 if absorbed a B-rank technique using inhaling maw beforehand]
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of dark chakra into both of his palms then he brings his hands in front of him while his palms are facing crossed angles as the user releases the dark chakra Into a small condensed black orb that looks the same as the tailed beast bomb through the usage of shape manipulation, then the user releases a large black beam that covers a wide area and thrusts at fast speeds in the desired location due to the high concentration of the black orb, the user can enhance the beam's power by using the energy absorbed through the usage of the inhaling maw technique beforehand which is a separate technique and must be done in the same turn that this technique is used in.
    Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
    Note: No dark release techniques higher than A-rank for 2 turns after this turn.

This is an orb that's condensed to a great extent in between your hands as you point both of your hands in front of each other and gather a large amount of Dark chakra into a small sphere between your hands then you proceed with pointing it towards your opponent, releasing a massive beam of black energy, the damage can be increased by +20 damage points if you used the chakra you absorbed from a previous technique using the Dark Release: Inhaling Maw technique.

(Meiton: Akumate) - Dark Release: Devil's Kata
    Type: Offense , Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30 (+10 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A (+15 to Taijutsu)
    Description: This is a dark release technique used for hand to hand combat purposes, after using the "Dark Release: Inhaling Maw" technique beforehand to absorb the opponent's chakra and have it within the upper square mark of the diamond shape in their hands and spreading it out through their whole bodies, the user releases portions of the charka absorbed from the opponent when performing Taijutsu techniques or freeform combat, boosting up the power of there taijutsu techniques and having a certain amount of pressure with each punch that's enough to blow an opponent away several meters when struck with a hit from the user's body while this technique is active. This technique also allows the user to destroy boulders, rocks or the ground itself from the build up pressure (all within reason and to lower extents than those of Chakra Enhanced Strenght) that's released from the portions of chakra, however due to the limit of the chakra the user absorbed before using this technique it doesn't last long.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times.
    Note: Lasts 2 turns.
    Note: While active, user can't use Dark Release techniques, while molding Earth, Water or Wind chakras will dispel the effects of the technique.

This is a Taijutsu related technique similar to the "Enhanced Chakra Strength" technique, after absorbing a technique through the Dark Release: Inhaling Maw technique and using Dark Release chakra as well, release portions of the chakra into the limb your gonna use to hit someone/something, due to the build up Dark Release chakra your hits release massive pressure that's able to destroy boulders and send opponent's flying or even destroy the earth itself from the pressure, however a great downside to this technique is that you can only use Lightning and Fire techniques while this is active.

The next technique i can't give you unless you have the Dark Release: Grand Inhaling Maw technique "Alucard's CJ" it's basically a Forbidden ranked version of the Dark Release: Judgment technique with more speed and force, anyways that's all of my Dark Release customs, use them well ^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I will ^_^ when my enxt Reaper Scythe Arts get approved you will learn them I have ideas

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay now channel normal chakra into your scythe so it is engulf in chakra and streteches out into a crescent moon shape with an eye in the middle. It should look like this
    Than cut my B rank earth attack *insert random b rank doton jutsu*

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Okay now channel normal chakra into your scythe so it is engulf in chakra and streteches out into a crescent moon shape with an eye in the middle. It should look like this
    Than cut my B rank earth attack *insert random b rank doton jutsu*
    I summon a one bladed Scythe connected to a chain as i infuse the Scythe with pure elemental chakra, causing the Scythe's radius to expand forming a crescent shaped moon-like shape with an eye in the middle, as i cut your earth technique in half.

*Insert troll face*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*Inserts LOL face* and yupp you understand it so your good ^_^