Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

[Rain Test] - Heister

Greetings, Heister.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Hashirama Senju biography for this test against you.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area
    State your biography and I will begin with the first move.

Good Luck. ^^

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Rain Test] - Heister

I will be using the Eustass Hozuki biography in my sig

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    I will be using the Eustass Hozuki biography in my sig

Hozuki hah.......what a unique clan!

Of course talking doesn't effect on the time frame.

Hashirama starts off swiftly by performs "Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare" Hand seals,summoning four giant pillars out of the ground,which would surrounds you,and once formed,the four pillars shoots out bolts of lightning,binding you within your place.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Afterwards Hashirama creates a large source of water beneath you that starts to gush upwards pushing you and shooting you upwards in the air,once lifting you in the air Hashirama creates an numerous amount of water bullets and quickly shoots them at you and then finishes off his attack by forming the water bullets into a great water dragon that attacks you sending you swiftly towards the ground crushing your bones and destroying your whole body upon touching the ground.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Last edited by Kamishiro; 08-30-2012 at 01:00 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I begin to notice the earth move around me and notice the large pillars beginning to take form. I perform three handseals and then spin in a circle exhaling a sharp gust of wind around me, knocking down the pillars and the wind continues towards you, hitting you while you begin performing your water jutsu

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

I immediately follow up my jutsu by creating a scythe of wind in my hands, and send multiple blades of wind at your neck, kneecaps, elbows, and shoulders

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Then as my my second wind jutsu is heading towards you I simply create a large amount of water beneath you and trap you in a sphere of water, being caught off guard you are sliced in half by my wind technique

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

As I begin to notice the earth move around me and notice the large pillars beginning to take form. I perform three handseals and then spin in a circle exhaling a sharp gust of wind around me, knocking down the pillars and the wind continues towards you, hitting you while you begin performing your water jutsu

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

I immediately follow up my jutsu by creating a scythe of wind in my hands, and send multiple blades of wind at your neck, kneecaps, elbows, and shoulders

Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Then as my my second wind jutsu is heading towards you I simply create a large amount of water beneath you and trap you in a sphere of water, being caught off guard you are sliced in half by my wind technique

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    All the moves are up to Pervy to grade,won't be pointing anything because that bring up arguments.

I am really disappointing on you,we are still warming up and yet you are interrupting my moves!

Upon seeing your wind rushing towards my direction,Hashirama Gathers a good amount of his fire chakra,channeling it to his mouth while taking a deep breath,mixing the fire chakra that is inside his mouth with the air,onc doing so Hashirama spits out a large fireball aiming towards your wind blast and your wind scythe blocking both of them.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Once Hashirama notices the water sphere being formed around him,trapping him within it ,Hashirama quickly creates a large earth pillar from the ground beneath him rises up,diagonally pushing Him out of the water meanwhile creating a gigantic pillars which emerges from the ground below you attacking you while Hashirama is escaping from the water sphere.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock
    Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Then as the pillar gets Hashirama out of the water sphere,Hashirama performs a single hand seal,summoning two shadow clones,one on his right called Tobirama and one on Hashirama's left called Minato and all of them keeps an eye on you waiting your move.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Last edited by Kamishiro; 09-07-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His timing was fine.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kàiten View Post

All the moves are up to Pervy to grade,won't be pointing anything because that bring up arguments.

I am really disappointing on you,we are still warming up and yet you are interrupting my moves!

Upon seeing your wind rushing towards my direction,Hashirama Gathers a good amount of his fire chakra,channeling it to his mouth while taking a deep breath,mixing the fire chakra that is inside his mouth with the air,onc doing so Hashirama spits out a large fireball aiming towards your wind blast and your wind scythe blocking both of them.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Once Hashirama notices the water sphere being formed around him,trapping him within it ,Hashirama quickly creates a large earth pillar from the ground beneath him rises up,diagonally pushing Him out of the water meanwhile creating a gigantic pillars which emerges from the ground below you attacking you while Hashirama is escaping from the water sphere.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock
    Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Then as the pillar gets Hashirama out of the water sphere,Hashirama performs a single hand seal,summoning two shadow clones,one on his right called Tobirama and one on Hashirama's left called Minato and all of them keeps an eye on you waiting your move.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Eustass: Is this all the infamous first hokage has to offer?

As our techniques fade away after colliding I take notice of you vaulting yourself from my water sphere, and the resulting tremor on the ground as you make the earth below us begin to get jagged. I know a earth attack is coming from the change in the ground and completely liquify my body being a shinobi of the hozuki clan, and rising earth phases through me as I begin to run at a 60 degree angle North West

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification technique
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

After dodging I re-liquify my left arm and legs right after and create a single hand seal, and use my sphere I just created as a water source to create 3 sharks which form and attack you as your clones are made

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Type: Attack
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

I then stop mid-range from you at an angle and then expel a large amount of water as a wave from my mouth, I don't ride it and instead stand on top of the vast water source that I have just created

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Eustass: Is this all the infamous first hokage has to offer?

As our techniques fade away after colliding I take notice of you vaulting yourself from my water sphere, and the resulting tremor on the ground as you make the earth below us begin to get jagged. I know a earth attack is coming from the change in the ground and completely liquify my body being a shinobi of the hozuki clan, and rising earth phases through me as I begin to run at a 60 degree angle North West

(Suiton: Suika no Jutsu) – Water Release: Hydrification technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state. As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only be used by the Second Mizukage).
    Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

After dodging I re-liquify my left arm and legs right after and create a single hand seal, and use my sphere I just created as a water source to create 3 sharks which form and attack you as your clones are made

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
    Type: Attack
    Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
    Note: Requires a water source

I then stop mid-range from you at an angle and then expel a large amount of water as a wave from my mouth, I don't ride it and instead stand on top of the vast water source that I have just created

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
    How would you perform the hand seal and you have just one arm? And also the gushing water technique won't be an enough water source for a B-ranked water technique.(I have Zen with me at this point.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't be silly,I am just worming up!

As Hashirama notices your hand seal he make himself ready for the attack you will be making and thus he sees afterwards 3 sharks forming out of the water sphere that he just escaped from,so he quickly react against that by blasting a huge torrnado/blast of wind rushing towards the sharks,overpowering them and contining towards you as a low state D-ranked water/wind combo meanwhile he does that Tobirama performs some hand seals and then he aims his in an angle that is in the middle of the front direction and the upper direction spiting out a huge spiraling sphere made of wind that is sent on an angle to fall upon you.While they both do that Minato performs a back flip to jump from the pillar to the ground then he merges with the ground and travel through it till he reaches you position however he does not emerge from the ground just yet.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Last edited by Kamishiro; 09-16-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I see my sharks combated away, I still continue with my Exploding Water Colliding wave which easily overtakes the D-ranked combo, and now standing on the newly made water source. Having never taken my eyes off of your movements I watch as Tobirama begins a string of handseals (and since you are not in direct contact with the ground any longer as there is a water source beneath us, minato cannot perform his technique, I have Pervy's opinion on this) and being a master of Wind reads the handseals, and as you release the gust of wind from your mouth I slap my hands together after creating a wind stlye rasengan in one hand, and a destruction torrent with the other to combat your incoming wind jutsu, both techniques clash and dissipate

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Immediately after creating the water vortex in front of me I jump backwards as to not be effected from the incoming clash of techniques, still mid-range from you, and while I'm jumping backwards I perform a single handseal and summon two clones. To my right, A, and to my left, B.

Then as my clones come into fruition behind the vortex, I inhale air and infuse it with my wind chakra then exhale a huge blast of wind which continues towards you from behind the water vortex. Being as the clash of the two techniques just dissipated, you wouldn't see this coming right away, my clones and I then stand on the water source awaiting a response

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

As I see my sharks combated away, I still continue with my Exploding Water Colliding wave which easily overtakes the D-ranked combo, and now standing on the newly made water source. Having never taken my eyes off of your movements I watch as Tobirama begins a string of handseals (and since you are not in direct contact with the ground any longer as there is a water source beneath us, minato cannot perform his technique, I have Pervy's opinion on this) and being a master of Wind reads the handseals, and as you release the gust of wind from your mouth I slap my hands together after creating a wind stlye rasengan in one hand, and a destruction torrent with the other to combat your incoming wind jutsu, both techniques clash and dissipate

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Immediately after creating the water vortex in front of me I jump backwards as to not be effected from the incoming clash of techniques, still mid-range from you, and while I'm jumping backwards I perform a single handseal and summon two clones. To my right, A, and to my left, B.

Then as my clones come into fruition behind the vortex, I inhale air and infuse it with my wind chakra then exhale a huge blast of wind which continues towards you from behind the water vortex. Being as the clash of the two techniques just dissipated, you wouldn't see this coming right away, my clones and I then stand on the water source awaiting a response

Alrighty, Seems as this was an awkward and strange looking fight, I'll make a simple 3 move test against you with pervys wishes, Make the first move from a fresh restart, I'll be using my Minato bio against you.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kk.

___

Eustass: Oi, Minato, what are you doing here ?_?

I immediately form a single handseal as two clones appear next to me. A, to my right and, B, to my left.

As they come into fruition A forms a single handseal and summons a vast amount of water underneath you and forms a sphere around you, forcing you to begin to suffocate. As A does this, B creates a scythe of wind in his hands and releases blades of wind towards you which are aimed at both elbow joints and kneecap joints, as well as one to your neck

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.

Kk.

___

Eustass: Oi, Minato, what are you doing here ?_?

I immediately form a single handseal as two clones appear next to me. A, to my right and, B, to my left.

As they come into fruition A forms a single handseal and summons a vast amount of water underneath you and forms a sphere around you, forcing you to begin to suffocate. As A does this, B creates a scythe of wind in his hands and releases blades of wind towards you which are aimed at both elbow joints and kneecap joints, as well as one to your neck

Minato : Well someone managed to make me teleport here, I don't know who. >_>

Minato focuses as he watches you make the handseal for the Kage Bunshin technique, The moment your clone poofs in to existence, Minato causes a large pool of gushing water to form under both you and your clone, Exploding violently upwards, The moment this happens the pool releases a hail of water bullets that follow you upwards, As the bullets raise Minato throws a single S/T kunai forwards causing it to stab in to the ground just in front of the water.
    The water pool then forms in to an enormous dragon flying behind you and slamming you in to the earth below.

Your clones poof the moment the water hits him initially launching you upwards and the clones poofing.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My clones disperse as I begin to lift upwards from the water jutsu. I collect my self and as the bullets of water are forming to hit me I release a giant whirlwind through my fist which propels me backwards, long range from you

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Now standing long range from you, I take notice of the kunai that you have thrown onto the ground. After doing so, I slap my palms onto the ground summoning water 10 meters above you, which comes crashing down, crushing you underneath it

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.